[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Range Day!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 9mm CCI Blazer target.jpg (230KB, 1366x915px) Image search: [Google]
9mm CCI Blazer target.jpg
230KB, 1366x915px
Heading to the range today, going to put 150-200 rounds through the rifle, and 50-100 rounds with the pistol for some quickie drills
Making America Marksmen again!

Take a friend to the range this week.Do your part.

Pic is crap case inahurry to get out...and gun shoots well, just need to drift adjust sights)
>>
>>32693103
>having friends
where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>32693103
It's gonna be a shitty weekend so no.
>>
File: 1405333911166.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405333911166.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
>>32693103
>Take a friend to the range this week
Guns count as friends, right?
>>
>>32693231
Makoto a shit
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I don't know much about guns. I took an intro class a couple weeks ago and fired 30 rounds from a .22. I went back today and took the 2nd part of the intro class which had me shooting a ruger sr9 and a beretta m9. I definitely liked and shot the m9 better, even though the sr9 felt more comfortable in my hand. Anyways, the first 10 rounds was set at a 10ft distance. The following 30 rounds were at 21ft, and the last 10 rounds we're at 30ft. Can't wait to learn how to shoot better, the instructor was pretty happy with my results. I'm still not super comfortable with a gun, but I'm sure that gets better with time.
>>
>>32693148
If ain't raining- you ain't training!

I was actually hoping for some badish weather for the range trip. I've never shot in the rain, wanted to see what it was like.
>>
>>32693862
Damn fine shooting. Everyone's hands are different, so it's really cool if you get to shoot a variety of guns to see which ones fit you best.
Smart of you to seek out some professional advice and training as well.
>>
>>32696122
I shoot in a field and rain+snow on the ground doesn’t equal fun.
>>
File: Fatou A Paris.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Fatou A Paris.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>32693103
I took a friend to the range two weeks ago and he just asked me to go with him to buy his first gun this Friday. pic mostly unrelated
>>
Going to the range this weekend to fire a rifle for the first time, though I've fired handguns before. What's a good distance for getting started, 15-20yds?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.