[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we re-arm the Dutch army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

File: Prinsenvlag.png (523KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Prinsenvlag.png
523KB, 700x466px
If you where in charge of completely re-arming the dutch army, navy and airforce, either from the ground up or as an extention/replacement of their current equipment. what would you chose and why?
>>
>>32691621
Wheellock muskets and faggot outfit
>>
double your(assuming that you are dutch) current amount of Patriot batteries and stockpile 4 launchers is pisspoor, even for a europoor country.
I suggest you guys get either between 50 and 75 leopard 2A7 or T-90MS MBTs.

I would also suggest P-3 Orions if you faggots dont have those already
>>
>>32691621
Navy's current ships are fine in terms of capabilities, but increase numbers. Acquire a total of Seven of De Zeven Provincien class FFG/DDGs, and look into an actual FFG (less than 4500t) and acquire a few of those. If possible, look into getting a Helo carrier that could operate F-35Bs (Think Hyuga/Izumo, Cavour, or Juan Carlos) because of the number of NATO allies that will be flying the F-35B. Maybe look into newer subs/upgrades for the Walruses.

As for the army, more tanks. 60 Leo2A7s ought to do. A few more CV-90s wouldn't hurt either. If you are really desperate for APCs, there are plenty of M113s lying around the world that you could probably get for well under what the buyers paid.

For the Air Force, 37 F-35As is enough to do damage, but 60 is a nice, clean, non-prime number. You could also buy a few more Apaches and Reapers.
>>
>>32691621
Get leopards back and sell a fennek to me.
>>
File: Heinz ze merchant.jpg (49KB, 587x798px) Image search: [Google]
Heinz ze merchant.jpg
49KB, 587x798px
>>32691621
buy more of our shit, doesn't matter what just buy it
>>
>>32691621
>tfw the Netherlands were a joke
>tfw Geert Wilders can probably be convinced to listen to a hazguns argument
>tfw you're Dutch
[Dutch nationalism intensifies]
>>
>>32691621
Dump all the money into a space program to colonize the stars with only the tallest and most muscular and attractive Dutch. Then wait for like 100 years until billions of space Afrikanners of the New Formosan Empire arive to liberate their home country from the disgusting hostile planet it inhabits.

Also same plan for all the other countries and organizations on the planet, unless a couple try it simultaneously and we earthlings get to watch our space descendents fight in orbit over earth clay.
>>
File: high test asian.jpg (175KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
high test asian.jpg
175KB, 800x1200px
>>32691621
Aren't the Dutch the best race for a single city victory?
>>
File: d150423sh12741.jpg (243KB, 1250x833px) Image search: [Google]
d150423sh12741.jpg
243KB, 1250x833px
>>32694172
Scout or stinger?
>>
File: 1484338866838.jpg (3MB, 3842x2561px) Image search: [Google]
1484338866838.jpg
3MB, 3842x2561px
>>32694326
Wrong pic
>>
File: fennek st 08.jpg (402KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
fennek st 08.jpg
402KB, 1024x681px
>>32694346
>>
File: 1484693850999.jpg (158KB, 736x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1484693850999.jpg
158KB, 736x1135px
What would a 2017 water line look like?
>>
>>32694415
>standerd issue flood safe boots
>>
Just give the Dutch this. A lot of em'.
>>
File: mg_9396-version-2.jpg (531KB, 1685x1123px) Image search: [Google]
mg_9396-version-2.jpg
531KB, 1685x1123px
Increase F-35 buy to 65, or 95 joined within Benelux.

Sell Apaches, buy latest variant Apache or buy Tiger tranche 3 in greater numbers. Modernize armament, like APKWS

Up the Chinook fleet to 36.

Increase NH90 buy, but also take the TTH variant.

Permanently station the OPV Holland Klasse in the Caribbean.

Join German-French-UK projects in armed gunships, MALE UAVs.

Fully indigenous production of Walrusklasse replacement submarine up to 6. Turn back females-allowed policy.

Acquire 6 A400m and 10 C130J and get rid of the measly 4, old C-130 and the C-17s multinational cooperation.

Retire the Cougar fleet.

Acquire AMRAAM 120 D

More Boxers 200/800 All variants, including ATGM instead of the passive armanent on the Fenneks now.

Get rid of Stinger Benzs and Fenneks in favor of Boxer FLNG cooperation with Germany (already in the works)

Maintain and activate all 62 Pzh2000s.

Create domestic 4x4 infantry protected carrier to replace MB variants (like Eagle, LMV) and order more Vector for
SOF, Marines and LMB.

Push for domestic construction of M-fregates replacement >16.

Create indigenous Joint High Speed Vessels along with attack boats. Acquire new landing craft (Lst 120) and build a LHD

Buy modern torpedoes, land attack capabilities for frigates.

New national service rifle HK416, 417.

Armed Stan Patrols for Kmar and CG to patrol the Med.

Reinstutute conscription service, with more focus on marines, technology and individual specializations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erliKvci1EI

Dutch strength
>>
File: trompenkareldoorman.jpg (2MB, 4360x2907px) Image search: [Google]
trompenkareldoorman.jpg
2MB, 4360x2907px
>>32691703
Not 4 launchers, 4 firing units each consisting of 6 launchers (and 4 PAC-2 or 16 PAC-3 missiles). Together with the NASAMS II batteries and our air defense destroyers we have a pretty nifty layered IADS, probably the best in Yurop considering our size.

Anyway, my REALISTIC wishes with a bigger defense budget would be
1) invest heavily in equipment and troop readiness
2) push forward the timeframe for which the new uniforms and combat equipment are scheduled
3) invest in new equipment in all branches:
3a) Army: at least 60 Leo 2A7s, disband the joint NL-DE tank battalion, bring back all mothballed PzH2000s and buy more Excalibur shells, more CV90s and equip them with Spike NLOS launchers
3b) Navy: 4-6 new multipurpose frigates (instead of just 2 that are planned), extra replenishment ship, 4 new blue-water AIP subs (planned), 6 new MCMVs (planned), SM-3 missiles and a new AShM for the air defense destroyers
3c) Air Force: at least a dozen more F-35s, more A330 MRTTs, more Reapers, at least 2 maritime patrol aircraft (doesn't have to be a P-8), procure new missiles for the F-35 (AIM-9X, AIM-120D, JSOW/JASSM)
>>
>>32694304
brrrrrrrrrrrapft
>>
The Dutch have an army?
>>
>>32691621
Targeteers with breastplates, shotte proof shields, heavy swords, pistols and grenades. Only ammunition for one shot though to stop them from being charge angsty.

Pikemen with small arm fixed shields. Front ranks in Cuirassier armour.

Unarmoured cavalry with lances.
Cuirassiers without pistols, just lances,
Light elite cavalry with Sabres, pistols, fast horses and breastplates.
>>
>>32691621
>Army
Gets my cock
>Navy
Gets my peener
>Airforce
Gets my dong

They'll shoot loads and bring life into the world along with the livessel they take out.
>>
>>32691621
why, the only real dutch anymore are the Afrikanners
>>
Bunch of Garage sale tier manned aircraft.

20 F4 in wild weasel config to rain down HARMs

100 A6 as bomb trucks

12 F35 as fuck your shit up aerial hatemachines.

8 Kockums A26 silent subs

4 Horizon anti air guided missile destroyers

Piles of Atgm. I mean shit loads.

And because muh loiter time+capacity, 4 B1 bombers

This would ensure useful offensive maneuvers against the shit tier countries that Holland is sure to target in its brand new conquest of the diamond coast of Africa.
>>
>>32697632
>Horizons
>Not more De Zeven Provincien class
>>
>>32691621
I would equip them with the testicular fortitude to evict the mudslimes and leave the European Union.
>>
>>32697672

Being Merican, I really wasn't aware of a Dutch destroyer. But seriously man, I wrote that you need phantoms and intruders... I thought I'd get called out on that silliness first
>>
>>32691621

Alright... I'll bite... For what purpose? Has the Hague finally got tired of Mofrika's ability to import an untold amount of ragheads to rape and pillage Europe? Has the same Parliament decided that not one more kut Moroccan will be allowed to set up another hash shop in Amsterdam? To stop the long lasting faggotry between Ajax vs Feyenoord? Has his Royal Highness, William the Nosepicker decides to listen to his inner fascist and decided to annex Belgium?

Until these questions are answered nobody is willing to pay for the troops, the training, the means to house and feed them. All of that shit costs real money, requries real guns, with real bullets. And the Dutch are notoriously cheap- to the point of wishful thinking and stupidity.
>>
>>32694227

The problem is the NL MoD has flogged off everything at the vrijmarkt. So that means the army and marines has to buy everything backa gain. Tanks, APCs/IFVs, artillery, trucks (lots of), machineguns, mortars, rifles, etc. It also means re-introducing conscription and paying for a lot more NCOs and officers. And conscription would need to be at least 24-36 months plus another 36 months plus of active reserve where they are subject to yearly call up for a minimum of two weeks.

OTOH the NL shares their inability to be serious about their national defense w/ just about every stupid fucker in Western Europe w/ the exception of the French and British
>>
>>32695244

Yeah but the Germans would fucking steal 'em.
>>
>>32696624
>>Army
>Gets my cock
>>Navy
>Gets my peener
>>Airforce
>Gets my dong
>They'll shoot loads and bring life into the world along with the livessel they take out.
Funny you should say that. I know people who have exercised alongside the Dutch army, they say that if there were no gays in the army, there would be no Dutch army.

It's a full homofest and they love it that way.
>>
>>32698030
just to lease them to you
>>
>>32697911
>And the Dutch are notoriously cheap- to the point of wishful thinking and stupidity.
So is the rest of Europe -- the Poles excepted. I think they;re tired of being invaded and would like to kick some ass for a change. The rest of the continent -- Britain included -- doesn't seem to care. They're drunk and naked at 3:00AM in the 21st century, and stoned on their own postmodern bullshit to the point where they don't even care.

That said, I'd arm and equip the Royal Dutch Marines and put them front and center for any violency stuff at the national level. Give them their own little amphibious carriers like the USMC has and let them sail around the world fighting piracy and shit.
>>
File: phil loves little boys.png (76KB, 644x844px) Image search: [Google]
phil loves little boys.png
76KB, 644x844px
>>32700329
>>
>>32700338
No need to bash pedoPhil when he is a good boy.
>>
No matter what you buy, buy European. Remember, when you buy Murrican you fimance Murrivan RnD which only increases their advantage. Be a bit patriotic.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.