[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lindy Meme and the Recog Squad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQEDzLeAkBs

What did he mean by this ?
>>
File: 374T645836453.png (935KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
374T645836453.png
935KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>32690659
>>32690659
SPANDAU
P
A
N
D
A
U
>>
>>32690771
why is /k/ so triggered by Spandau?
>>
>>32690924
He's a meme
>>
You know what, I think I'll just not give him the click. I don't really care what bullshit the clueless attention whore has brewed up now, it'll stink as much as the last batch and that's that.
>>
>>32690659

Fucking retard got told by literally everyone and still double downed on his retarded conclusions.
>>
>>32690659

Bren is superior to SPANDAU because it was used up to 2006 but nobody used SPANDAU after WW2.
>>
>>32690659
>Face Cop
decent name

>able to match a face to a grainy image
hello false positives

>CCTV doing anything ever besides low resolution entertainment of people getting hurt

>CCTV to find a corpse in a canal surrounded by CCTV
wtf incompetent bongs

>that advertisement
I'm not mad, just bored

>super recognizers to watch known criminals in a crowd
dumb

Oh you mean you can use CCTV and evidence to link somebody to crimes they did when you see the fuckers face over and over again?

This is shit, bongs deserve their nanny state.
>>
>>32690659
Why is this guy so consistently wrong about everything /k/ related?

Oh yeah...Britbong.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfgifHh5R4Y
>tanks of the future
>talks about technology that is either ubiquitous present day or was ubiquitous before WWII started
>nuclear hardened optics, not just having spare optics like every tank had in WWII
>filling vehicle with two tanks of liquid that explode violently when mixed
what could possibly go wrong?

Try not to hate too hard since it is speculation on future technology, which is difficult at best.
>>
>>32690991
I don't understand this, there are countries still using MG3s now. No one is using the 7.62 NATO Bren anymore
>>
>>32691279
SPANDAU SUCKS FANBOY DETECTED
>>
>>32691292
I know this is bait, but there are a number of countries using MG3s, and still other LMGs based off it's operating system. Most of the places using Brens today are turd world countries in Africa who can't afford an actual LMG, as opposed to an automatic rifle, which is what the Bren is>>32691292
>>
>>32690659
STOP POSTING LINDY
>>
>>32690659
>recognize a grainy grey photo of someone from years ago

yeah that seems legit and not at all like they're just picking someone they dislike that might sort of fit the description and the story having developing discrepancies in the descriptions
>>
lol that battery died cut
I like how he does videos with minimal cuts.

I really dislike how some youtubers cut and loop it into this really odd unpausing speech. Difficult to follow and is completely unnatural sounding.
>>
>>32690702
Thats a good picture, for several reasons.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.