[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: john.jpg (361KB, 1241x1376px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
361KB, 1241x1376px
What do you all think of this cuck?
>>
he seems like a reasonable person
>>
File: abloocrimeratesberacistjpg.jpg (85KB, 1440x368px) Image search: [Google]
abloocrimeratesberacistjpg.jpg
85KB, 1440x368px
>>32678689

>Christcuck
>Armchair quarterback
>Talking about martial defense. Is fat.
>Know it all
>Feminist
>Cuck

https://youtu.be/7jtZRVV7xYE
>>
>>32678700
wtf he doesn't let me spam how much i hate niggers on his comments omg i hate him now
>>
>>32678714
>Comments require censorship

Kill yourself now reddit

Only an idiot doesnt notice that statistically, and on his videos nearly everything is blacks and the rest fucking Brazilians. Stop pretending like there isn't a problem you politically correct fucking weasel.
>>
>>32678718
yes we know 70% of all crime is committed by a minority of 14% of people but his channel is about self defense cases not race baiting

if you wanna see how well race baiting worked for the left look at BLM and the Hillary campaign. Stop trying to take 2A and self defense down same failed path as the clinton campaign by dividing everything into race.
>>
>>32678751
Yes let's just ignore a method more effective than lots of the other stuff his videos talk about, that's understanding facts and profiling and being aware.

Too offensive though let's just pretend like we're all the same
>>
>>32678766
It is too offensive to the majority of people, you god damn aspie.

Jesus.
>>
>>32678766
>being racist is the key to being able to defend yourself
>>
>>32678770
So? The whole point is defense. To most people around the world carrying a gun as a normal civvy is even out of the norm.

Doesn't mean he has to censor his comments and be a little bitch about it

>>32678773
Being a racist is just as likely to save your life as knowing about "transitional spaces".
>>
>>32678787
how many times does he have to say don't put yourself into dangerous situations

if your autism requires that someone directly instructs you not to go to black liquor stores maybe you're not smart enough to carry a gun
>>
>>32678787
Fuck off dude, your thread is shut and nobody cares that you were banned from someone's YouTube comments for being a racist shithead
>>
>>32678791
Stop pretending like he isn't your typical good little cuck when it comes to race if he truly meant that he wouldn't cry about "racists" in the comments.
>>
>>32678798
I wasn't banned you little nigger and I'm not even the OP

Fucking ASPies
>>
>>32678787
>Being a racist is just as likely to save your life as knowing about "transitional spaces".
I hope you remember this when some white guy shoots you in the face because you were too focused on the black guy across the street.
>>
>>32678799
What helps spread the support of the 2nd amendment and self defense?

>watch out for your surroundings and transitional space guize!
or
>fucking niggers are all out to kill you im a race realist and thats why im always watching for niggers and brazillians when I go to my rural 7/11 in a 99% white community fucking niggers is why i conceal carry
>>
>>32678700
Stupid cunt deserved the hit.
>>
>>32678813
>fucking niggers are all out to kill you im a race realist and thats why im always watching for niggers and brazillians when I go to my rural 7/11 in a 99% white community fucking niggers is why i conceal carry
10/10
>>
Was actually watching his videos just before I came here. He seems to know his stuff.
>>
File: laugh-face.00.jpg (12KB, 230x220px)
laugh-face.00.jpg
12KB, 230x220px
>>32678813
This
>>
File: 1481513694252.gif (2MB, 472x197px)
1481513694252.gif
2MB, 472x197px
>>32678773

Absolutely true.

Around blacks, never relax.
>>
File: 42.jpg (772KB, 1740x1088px)
42.jpg
772KB, 1740x1088px
>>32682590
This

Knowing the dangers of niggers is more likely to save your life than many other things.

All of the pathetic nu male cucks itt is sickening
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.