[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, how come women in russian regiments during WW2 didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 8eOjBUz.jpg (139KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
8eOjBUz.jpg
139KB, 900x1350px
Tell me, how come women in russian regiments during WW2 didn't get raped but in modern armies women often do?
>>
>>32678500
Who said they didn't get raped
>>
>>32678504
>>
>>32678500
Women in russian regs was limited to Snipers from what i understand, I could be wrong.
>>
>>32678500
what are you talking about
their legs were probably never closed
probably not by choice though
>>
>>32678500
Propaganda going both ways.

They were probably raped ten times as much as females are today.
>>
Is that mercy from overwatch?
>>
>>32678504
This.

Reported rapes and actual rapes are 2 different things
>>
>>32678500
1). Soldiers could be executed without trial during wartime.
2). Decency.
>>
File: nazi.jpg (35KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
35KB, 429x410px
>>32678581
Both before and after they were killed.
>>
>>32678602
I don't think Russia has ever had any sort of way to report a rape

Especially in ww2
>>
>>32678606
But mostly the first one, OP.
>>
>>32678581
This bro.

Their fem-soldiers were probably relived every time they came into contact with the germans just because rape is a little awkward in a firefight or barrage.
>>
File: 1481898989583.jpg (235KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481898989583.jpg
235KB, 960x640px
rape at the front or rape at gulag?

tough decision
>>
File: 1482457811028.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482457811028.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>32678500
>Implying glorious Russian soldier women aren't the ones raping starving conscript boys.
>>
>>32678500

Have you ever seen actual Russian women? Not the models, but the average ones?

Couldn't give a hardon to a Mexican sailor.
>>
>>32678637
this gave me a boner
>>
>>32678500
>you're a private in a soviet rifle batallion
>it is 1943
>you are always exhausted
>you are almost always starving
>political officer is watching everybody like a hawk
>your last shower was 4 days ago
>half of your friends are either dead, missing or seriously injured
Your libido will be nonexistent.
>>
>>32678627
Probably better on the front, there at least you could get to feel a little special while the men fight over who gets to rape you first as opposed to just getting traded like a used up commodity in prison. Plus there's always the possibility of escape via glorious death in battle on the front.
>>
Russians are a superior proud noble white people and the US is full of minorities and liberals and PC culture did it.

Is that the answer you were hoping for OP?
>>
>>32678656
>>32678637
cya after my fap
>>
>>32678659
yeah this

/thread
>>
>>32678659
Sweetie
>>
>>32678663
#lookatthisrussian
>>
File: 1470724143176967083.jpg (34KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
1470724143176967083.jpg
34KB, 600x336px
>>32678500

>Calls to avenge the Motherland, violated by the Wehrmacht's invasion, had given the idea that almost any cruelty would be allowed. Even if Ilya Ehrenburg was not responsible for the most notorious statement attributed to him – German propaganda claimed that he had urged the soldiers of the Red Army to take German women as their lawful booty and break their racial pride – he did describe Germany as "The Blonde Witch", a figure of hate calculated to stir up violence against German women. Even many young women soldiers and medics in the Red Army did not appear to disapprove of rape. "Our soldiers' behavior towards Germans, particularly German women, is absolutely correct!‟, said a twenty-one year-old woman soldier from Agranenko‟s reconnaissance detachment. A number seemed to find it amusing. Several German women recorded how Soviet servicewomen watched and laughed when they were raped.

>But some Soviet women were deeply shaken by what they witnessed in Germany. Natalya Gesse, a close friend of the scientist Andrei Sakharov, had observed the Red Army in action in 1945 as a Soviet war correspondent. „The Russian soldiers were raping every German female from eight to eighty‟, she recounted later. „It was an army of rapists‟. Natalya Gesse illustrated the prevalent attitude with a common joke of the time. „A soldier is demobilized and sent home from Germany. His wife welcomes her conquering hero home. They have a meal and they drink and then they go to bed. But he can‟t get aroused. So, he says to her: “Get out of bed!” She gets out of bed. “Get dressed!” he says, and she gets dressed. “Now,” he says, “put up a fight”.‟
>>
>>32678637
>>32678656
Reminds me of a greentext story where a anon from russia realised that he might be the result from when his mother raped some poor chechen boy.
>>
>>32678754

>Some women soldiers, such as Yelena Rzhevskaya, an interpreter with the 3rd Shock Army, and a friend of hers, certainly did not make fun of German women victims. They were deeply shaken by what they witnessed in Germany. "On the route to Germany,‟ wrote Rzhevskaya later, "rape had become acceptable.‟ She rightly ascribed this to the absence of punishment. "As soon as the order was given to stop it, they managed to get it under control, so it was in the commander's power to stop it.‟ Rzhevskaya spent much time talking to German women, and won their trust. She knew that they were speaking the truth. She also observed, and this, I think, is very interesting, that even within the Red Army, the attitudes of male soldiers changed towards their own servicewomen as soon as they advanced onto foreign territory. Apparently, once on foreign soil, many men began to behave like a conqueror towards their own female comrades. "On the route to Germany,‟

>It is naturally impossible to define how much of their behaviour could be ascribed to a definite desire for vengeance. "I was like a beast who wanted revenge‟, said one Red Army soldier. But many of them tried to excuse their behaviour as an act of revenge for all the terrible things done by the Wehrmacht in the Soviet Union. Even Red Army reports acknowledged that this was just a „pretext‟. German women were widely seen as carnal booty. They were also seen as arrogant and, as Norman Naimark has argued in his book The Russians in Germany, Red Army soldiers suffered from an inferiority complex on finding a society that was so much richer and better ordered than what they had known in the Soviet Union. But one might also consider another partial explanation of Red Army conduct. Did they also feel a need to exert sexual domination because of the secret humiliations of powerlessness within a totalitarian system?
>>
>>32678767

>What one might call the knock-on theory of oppression. Red Army soldiers had been treated as dispensable objects. The system had even demanded that all items of clothing should be stripped from their corpses before burial so that they could be re-used, a humiliation which was bitterly resented by the comrades of the fallen. In the closing stages of the war, when the need for such bureaucratic miserliness was even harder to justify, such measures caused severe discontent, almost leading to a minor revolt.

Beevor, Antony, "War and Rape, Germany 1945", Lees-Knowles Lectures, Cambridge 2002-3
>>
>>32678767
>[German women] were also seen as arrogant and, as Norman Naimark has argued in his book The Russians in Germany, Red Army soldiers suffered from an inferiority complex on finding a society that was so much richer and better ordered than what they had known in the Soviet Union.
>b-b-but antifa said
>>
>>32678500
Because the Russian women had a use, modern womens only use is between their legs
>>
>>32678659
>Your libido will be nonexistent.

"Rape is the act of a conqueror. It is aimed at the bodies of the defeated enemy's women to emphasize the warrior‟s victory. In East Prussia, rape was an act of violence rather than one of sexual desire."
- Brownmiller, Susan, "Against Their Will"
>>
File: -.png (18KB, 205x212px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
18KB, 205x212px
>>32678500

Is this Nastasya Filipovna??
>>
>>32678593
no
medic ftom tf2
>>
>>32678759
Anyone have this?
>>
>>32678606

>Russians
>Having decency
>>
>>32678609
>>
>>32678659
wat is shower?
>>
>>32678500
Tell me how a female medic in one of those old nurse uniforms wouldn't immediately lift your spirits, a great pair of tits and some legs in stockings can distract you from a lot of things like a bullet wound.
>>
>>32678518
Nope, they served as machine gunners, tank crew, pilots obviously, light artillery as well. Really not limited to sniping. And this is not talking about stretcher bearers (mostly sans stretchers though) and other "medics" type of troops.
>>
>>32678500
is is really rape if its not illegal?
>>
>how come

The word you are looking for is "why." Do you even into English?
>>
File: Mercy Breather.jpg (527KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy Breather.jpg
527KB, 1650x1275px
>Mercy
>None shown
>>
Weren't a bunch of them war widows, mothers of fallen soldiers and Orphaned children or something?

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned...
>>
>>32682665
*like a woman scorned

I had one job
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.