[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We were mobilized in the early evening. My security clearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 70s millitary.jpg (23KB, 425x335px) Image search: [Google]
70s millitary.jpg
23KB, 425x335px
We were mobilized in the early evening. My security clearance isn't high enough to know this on an official level, but I have it on good authority that we're under threat of a Chinese attack. I don't dare share this with the girls; most of them are a solid sort, but I can't trust that some won't desert to try and protect themselves or their families, and wind up spreading panic, especially on flimsy rumors based on flimsier intelligence from DoD.

We haven't been debriefed yet, but it's probably safe to assume we'll be on an evacuation detail in the rural areas. Our unit scored somewhat poorly in the last round of drills, and the high-flyers always get the urban details; we'll be stuck herding farmers and hermits in the hills.
>>
File: hiroshima4.jpg (124KB, 910x568px) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima4.jpg
124KB, 910x568px
This can't have happened. We don't even know if it was the Chinese, but DC was hit. My God. Andrea's unit was on evac detail right on the Belt Loop.

Dear God. More bombs. What's happening?
>>
K
>>
File: national gaurd.jpg (162KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
national gaurd.jpg
162KB, 600x400px
Our unit has been assigned to a National Guard detachment. They drove all night from Pennsylvania. We're doing our best to keep the survivors placated while these boys get their strength up. The looting gets worse every day, and it's a small town. There can't be much left, and there's already been one scuffle at the canteen. These Guardsmen arrived just in time, I fear.
>>
that's funny because I'm living near dc and I don't feel anything :DDD
>>
Dolores and Rebecca deserted in the night. They had the goodness not to rob us blind on their way out: I had trusted Becky with the keys to the canteen, and the artesian well we locked up on Day One. Several of our survivors were talking rubbish about seeking refuge in a nearby Vault, the girls must have decided to go with them. Damned fools; if anybody made it into those things in time, they bloody well aren't letting any of us in now. I suppose I should just be glad that we have a few less mouths to feed.
>>
I took the NCO's advice and set up a quarantine for the worst of the radiation victims. We know better than to think they're contagious, but most of our survivors don't, and it helps keep them calm. We also have an easier time smuggling the bodies out at night. It's not so much that people die; it's how they look when they go. They all think they'll just lose a bit of hair, maybe get a rash. It gets so much worse than that.
>>
>>32677367
rule 3 faggot.
>>
We're low on Prussian Blue. Most of them don't know what that really means, for which I'm thankful. One of the local doctors in our camp knows about a cancer treatment facility not too far from here. We're sending some of the guardsmen out to investigate. If they can recover any filgrastim, we might be able to stave off widespread radiation sickness a little longer.
>>
These days I feel like more of a preacher than a nurse. We've lost hope that the reservists will be back. I can only hope they died with some scrap of honor and didn't abandon us. Without medication, people are succumbing to radiation sickness, for which there is no hope of treatment. We can do nothing more than make our patients comfortable as we await the end. When the painkillers and whiskey run out, prayer is all that we can offer them. I've taken to wearing a headwrap; I don't want them to see how much of my own hair has fallen out.
>>
>>32677373
It sounded like Fallout...
>>
There's a containment thread for you fags.
>>
File: wasteland.png (174KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wasteland.png
174KB, 640x480px
I suppose it seems only right to say goodbye. I ought to know it's hopeless, but maybe one of my sisters is still out there, and I couldn't go without leaving some kind of farewell. Just know that I did everything I could. I tried, and I only wish that I could be the last to go, so I could have helped all the others before they met their own end.
>>
>>32677401
That's the joke.
>>
someone continue this shit and tur him into a ghoul that sees the fallout world come into existance?
>>
>>32677401
It is fallout

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Germantown_logs
>>
>>32678790
>The Germantown logs are a series of terminal entries in Fallout 3
>Fallout 3

F U C K B E T H E S D A
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.