[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sheild Pocket Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: holster.jpg (7KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
holster.jpg
7KB, 225x169px
What is a good pocket holster for my M&P Sheild? I am not allowed to print at work, and my IWB Crossbreed holster doesn't always stay hidden or under my work clothing, it works fine other times though.

Can I possibly pocket carry it? My pockets are big enough. Are there some downsides to this besides the obvious ones?
>>
>>32674969
>not allowed to print at work

Use a belly band, pocket carry is shit if you're trying to draw while knocked to the ground or in the car.
>>
>>32675014
>belly band
Never thought of that, do you know of any good ones you can recommend?
>>
>>32675036
I'm a fan of the Pistol-Wear Trump Card Subcompact EXT. Disappears with a M&P Shield when I'm wearing business clothes.
>>
>>32675014
>>32675036
>>32675138
I'm genuinely surprised that AIWB is some esoteric method of carrying on /k/. Before that, you would get suggestions like ankle carry, shoulder carry, bellybands/dumb shit or sticking it in your anus.

Appendix

Carry
>>
>>32675595
I'm scared of blowing my wiener off
>>
>>32675712
>I'm scared of blowing my wiener off

Chances are, you're muzzling yourself whenever you reholster IWB. There's a lot of ways to safely draw and reholster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGU7HbgDIvE
>>
>>32675712
then suck less.

Seriously. Train that shit up with snap caps and an appendix holster.

If you can't learn to index your finger properly on your draw, you kinda deserve to lose your dick.
>>
>>32676245
>>32676235
I have good trigger discipline but it still sketches me out desu. I mean, if you ever had to pull it you probably wouldn't be reholstering anyways until the police arive
>>
>>32676291
This is why I carry a Glock with this thing. You can make it a bit safer by carrying a DA/SA or DAO gun and thumb the hammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t69VcNx-58
>>
>>32674969
Get a Sneeky Pete holster.
>>
>>32676235
>holster owb
>he also has a small package/no erection
>>
>>32676235
wtf is the point of this with an OWB holster?
>>
>>32675595

Appendix is dandy if you plan on doing nothing but standing around.

It's a pain if you're sitting a lot, and really hampers leg movement so if your job involves climbing up and down shit you can forget about it.

A good shoulder holster allows the most movement, and for something like a Shield very concealable.
>>
Pocket carry is better then nothing
>>
Poorfag here.
Need a comfortable IWB holster for a 9mm Shield.
I'm 5'10", 170lbs. And again, poor as shit.

What do you have for me
>>
Pocket carry is a shit. What you're doing is fucking up your natural stride since one leg is heavier than the other, so good luck w that day in & day out. Just like ankle carry.

If you can't appendix (at center mass 1 o'clock), then you're doing it wrong.

>But mah mega 45 1911 barrel sticks in my leg

Then get a smaller gun dumb shit. You're not in a war zone. There's nothing a 9mm can do that a 380 can't. Its essentially the same round at just 2mm shorter & a tad less punch, which will mean fuck all in a real world defense situation. XTPs go 15 inches & expand.
>>
>>32679658
Wallet, phone and mag left pocket, shield right pocket
>>
>>32679658
Did you just assume my calibre?
>>
>>32679658
>>32680705
>G42 p238 Mustang master race checking in

All I carry is 380 because of this. The round effectiveness between it & the 9 is negligible, however the carry weight is much less overall. Its whatever is most important to you, but that's how I made my decision. Modern 380 defense rounds are no joke & I seriously doubt the person on the receiving end of a mag dump center mass is gonna know the difference, because they'll be dead either way.

>>32680213
I suppose, but that's still not going to balance themselves between each pocket. Plus, so you really want that much shit clinging around in your pockets?? And the mag is gonna scratch your phone all to hell.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.