[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latest Dillon catalog "Classic Firearms"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Dillon_S&W_Model_24.jpg (1MB, 2011x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Dillon_S&W_Model_24.jpg
1MB, 2011x1512px
Smith and Wesson Model 24. Don't have one. Pretty much don't need it with a Model 29 but whatever.
>>
File: Index.jpg (122KB, 709x710px) Image search: [Google]
Index.jpg
122KB, 709x710px
>>32673456
Here is a mega link to all the ones I have if anyone is interested:
https://mega.nz/#!YEElFKiD!NJ8OSmgdOw9TuNtcfM9X9K1FfQlvdUJr2kHPAAoX9Ok
>>
RIP Mike Dillon. True operator.
>>
File: Dillon_Colt_vs_S&W.jpg (3MB, 3000x2370px) Image search: [Google]
Dillon_Colt_vs_S&W.jpg
3MB, 3000x2370px
Bump
>>
I always like when you do this. Thank you.
>>
File: Dillon_AK-47.jpg (688KB, 1283x997px) Image search: [Google]
Dillon_AK-47.jpg
688KB, 1283x997px
>>32673954
You are welcome.
>>
>>32673456
>Model 24

I've read so many articles by John Taffin salivating over these. Fantastic guns, wish Smith would go back to tapered barrels.
>>
>>32674090
Yea, .44 Special is criminally underrated
>>
>>32673725
Is there any modern long revolver that lets its lug free hang like that? It seems most every new one has a metal sheath, or that full length barrel sheath.
>>
>>32674102

No it is not, balistically it has nothing going for it and is fucking YUGE. You cannot get it in a smaller frame and therefore have to deal with the N frame size without any of the positives of the 44mag, or 2 extra shots a smaller cartridge like 357 has in a frame that size.

I mean if you enjoy carrying around a fucking YUGE gun with a low capacity anemic round, sure.

At least with a 44mag, you could still shoot 44 special all day long.
>>
>>32674254
What's with everyone fawning over it then?
>>
File: Colt New Service.jpg (294KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Colt New Service.jpg
294KB, 1024x768px
>>32674152
I can't think of one. The H&R .22s had a free cylinder rod right up until they went out of business in the late '80s.
>>
File: Pistol_H&R-M929.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Pistol_H&R-M929.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>32674288
H&R .22
>>
>>32674273
HIPSTER BULLSHIT...

I dunno? I can't explain it.

44 special specs are fun to "reload".

I never reloaded my own .44 mag when I owned one, but I had many load specs for 44 special "quality" loads using the 44mag brass.

Its basically powderpuff.
>>
File: DERG.jpg (111KB, 640x613px) Image search: [Google]
DERG.jpg
111KB, 640x613px
I kinda want a S&W 57, but I can't justify buying an expensive revolver at this time, especially when I won't be carrying it. Maybe in the future, though.

Another thing: I was excited to find out the Delta Elite is coming out in Rail Gun format, but I realized they only have an unfinished stainless option. I would definitely buy one soon if they had a finished stainless version. The only thing keeping me from buying a 1911 is the costs and the rounds. You can buy all sorts of 1911s in all sorts of rounds, but you pay a pretty penny for ones with a good reputation. When I saw Colt releasing their Combat Rail Guns in 9mm and .45, I was also disappointed that there was no .40 or 10mm Rail Gun (which there now is), but I guess they have come to the conclusion that the market is too small... Too bad for me. I'm hopeful they'll release a DE with a black finish in the future, though.
>>
>>32674516

TLDR.

As soon as you started talking about what you wanted and how it wasn't available I stopped reading.

Just call up Colt Custom Shop.

If it is a Colt product that exists and you just want it in a different finish, or want different configuration or aftermarket parts installed, etc, they will do it!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.