[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General -did i leave the stove on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 101

File: 1453660490068.jpg (798KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1453660490068.jpg
798KB, 1920x1079px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
Featured writers

Falfag
Rifles of 'Nam
A soldier's life on the jungles of vietnam
http://pastebin.com/4rxQaX6P

Dudebroguy
Jersey devil
A group of [redacted] goes to a forest on an OP and find a [redacted]
http://pastebin.com/22iX68rA

Link to sticky:http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>32647962
>>
File: Iowa 20.jpg (485KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Iowa 20.jpg
485KB, 827x1169px
First for best chest
>>
File: M1903.jpg (702KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
M1903.jpg
702KB, 1000x1453px
>Freshly baked thread

Do you ever sleep Poly?
>>
/k/ vs. Wild, I know you're there. Has life got you by the balls? I do miss your fic, and would like to see you continue.
>>
>>32673183
im on central time m8
>>
>>32673183
he is half taco, half man, but 100% caffeine.
>>
Congratulations, all Iowa posting has motivated me

AT goes on the back burner, lewd update after JT (which is here soon)
>>
Can't wait for more Damaged goods.
Team Anna for the win, remove pistol.
>>
File: 010.jpg (391KB, 954x1400px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
391KB, 954x1400px
>>32673667
>Yandere vs Psychopath

I don't know who to root for desu, but I'm still on the edge of my fucking seat
>>
>>32673770
I think for Anna to be considered Yandere she would have had to try killing pistol before she shot anon, I think trying to kill her after is a fairly resonable response.
Pistol is mentally unstable and like a retard with a rocket launcher it's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt.
She needs to be remove for everyone's sake.
>>
HAHA TIME FOR JAGDTIGER

The demonstration eventually came to an end, but not before Natalya had explained the entire machine in detail. It's strengths, weaknesses, and other things one has to know to work with it. It took several hours, and the day turned from early morning to just before noon. But despite the torrent of information, there was one thing left out

‘So, where do you usually sit?’

Natalya considered what to tell him. She had spent a lot of time driving the IS-3 since she didn’t really fit inside the turret

¤ Let's turn that around instead. What roles are you trained in?
‘I can take care of and maintain main weapon systems, aim the main gun and load it’
¤ But you were only trained in a light tank, correct?
‘Yeah, but the idea is the same, right?’
¤ Just like a torpedo boat is the same idea as a heavy cruiser. Anyway, if you feel comfortable with the operation of the main gun, you will do that. For now, i want you to study the manual, and maybe think of additional people you know that may be suited for serving in the vehicle. I will see that our comrades in the tank hunter return home.

At about the same time, 250 miles away you are woken up by someone carefully poking your shoulder. “please be Lily” you think for yourself, eyes still closed. “Please by Lily”. You’re poked twice on your shoulder. Would Lily poke? Wouldn’t she say something? Or touch you in some other way?

‘Sir, are you awake?’

Not Lily. Someone else. Someone less important. But you couldn’t spend all day sleeping on a towel laid down on a concrete floor, so you open your eyes.
>>
>>32674022
“Augh….”
‘Good morning sir, i’ve made-’
“Don’t sir me, i’m just a damned mecha- wait, is that coffee”
‘Yes, you can have it if you want’
“Oh. Okay then, thank you”

You take the mug and take a sip from the warm black liquid. It tasked like hammered shit and is scalding hot, but it has caffeine in it. You quickly decide it’s still worth it and keep drinking.

“What time is it anyway?”
‘uhm… about half past ten. I didn’t mean to wake you up, put your phone has been ringing for 15 minutes now, and-’
“Fuck. erm, sorry. where is the phone now?”
‘Here’
“Well, it’s least it wasn’t from Lily… Wait, the last call was answered. Did you do that?”
‘Yes, it was from a friend of you. Someone is going to pick you up from here apparently’
“Something good i guess. Nothing from Lily while i was out?”
‘Nope. afraid not. But i did speak to Natalya, about you heading east mainly’
“You have?”
‘Yeah. And i have sort of an idea about where you are going. If you run into a man called Benson, he looks like he’s a hundred by now i guess, and might start ask questions about you and Lily, tell him i’m alive, the MBT is working, and ask about the present’
“Wait, presumed old guy asks questions about me and Lily, i tell him you’re good and ask about a gift?”
‘Yeah. And trust me, this is someone who you want to be friends with. He knows about… us i should add’
“Right. I’ll speak to him. Maybe he can help you guys out too”
‘And before you get picked up, think you can help me with an electric motor?’
“augh… sure”
>>
>>32674032
You didn’t actually have time to replace the motor itself, but instead showing Wendy how to remove and install a new one.You have even managed to started disassembling the mounting for the engine when the familiar looking Mercedes rolls in a few hours after lunch. Some courtesies and a little small talk later, you head away from the depot at a calm but decisive speed. The woman diving was sent by Natalya, and when asked why she went, she simply replied with “When Stalin says dance, a wise man dances”. It really did turn out the soviet tank had a bit of a hierarchy going on. Was it because of tank classification? Heavy against medium tank? Or was it because of the loaded name tied to the IS name?

There wasn’t much small talk going on, and what actually happened was very stale. You quickly decide to trying to get some rest on something softer than a concrete floor. But just as you are about to enter the mists, you are bumped on your shoulder. A stretched out arm and a finger turns your gaze to a car parked by the side of the road. And of all cars you wanted to see, nothing was better than the silver Porsche. The wagon stops just behind the other car, and you waste no time getting out and walking over to it.

Much to your delight, she was there.

Three hours later you are back on top of the Jagdtiger. Lily has looked over the paper in her hand ten times already
>>
>>32674038
>An invitation? This sure as hell isn’t an invitation
“It is an order, that looks like an invitation. The Jagdtiger is going, with or without us”
>This is bullshit. You are still a civilian, and my army doesn’t even exist anymore
“That doesn't bother them much. I think they just want to test the gun a few times on a firing range or something”
>I still don’t like where this is going
“Lily, you must understand these guys won’t give two shits if we live or not. The need it for something, and…”
>I’d rather turn the transmission and engine fine dust and rupture the gun breech before i give it up again. It’s the second time the army has done this to me. Bullshit
“I don’t think they are going to take a single vehicle. If they want to replace their own vehicles, the need lots of vehicles, and they are a big fan of standardization. I don’t think they will re-posess it or anything

Lily sighs heavily. She is clearly unhappy with the situation. She had never been much a fan of the US army.

>Let's play with the idea of listening, where do we have to go?
“Airfield, 60 miles north-northeast of here”
>don't be ridiculous, it's it's a Jagdtiger, not car
“Oh, right. You have missed 75 years of aviation evolution. There are planes, or a plane rather that can carry the weight of three Jagdtigers. Get your phone and look up An-225”

Feeling happy with yourself, having turned her concerns into curiosity for cargo planes, you allow yourself to relax to the sight of Lily looking at her phone.

“Just don't get too carried away, I think we're going in a globemaster”
>Globemaster?
“Yeah, Boeing C-17 Glo-”

You foolishly forget the not very fond feelings Lily has for that company in particular.
>>
>>32674048
“Sorry, didn't mean to go there”
>Not your fault. Anyway, I guess we have to leave at 8 to get there at noon?
“Looks like it. You know what, come here, let's go for a walk”

Lily hops down from the superstructure, taking help from storage boxes and tell mudguard to get down. She takes you hand and you begin strolling along the spectacle that unfolds in front of you. Most of the tanks was getting prepared for the journey west. This is where the fight was, so anything with steel for armor went there. People in charge of loading the tanks onto massive trucks, looking very nervous while doing it. Tank crews sorting out their personal equipment, stowing external machine guns and so on inside the vehicles for the transport. No one here was going to get a good night's sleep.

The walk was cut short by the evening's plummeting temperatures, so you head into the main building to get some food before making the final preparation to the Jagdtiger. The atmosphere in the dining hall was different from earlier. There was no more time to wait for the enemy to make a move, so they were all sent into the battle instead. Combat… it was new to some. Those who had just got their tank working, those who had never shot at anything bigger than a class 2, those who had only used it as a roadblock. They had great confidence in their machines, imagining them invincible.
>>
>>32674063
You and Lily eat under relative silence. There was a certain grim inevitability to it all, which bothered you a lot. Lily was bothered by the uncertainty of what would happen so far away from the front lines. A testing ground, a firing range was no place for the Jagdtiger. And then there was the difficult decisions of she actually was going to tear her beloved machine to pieces if they took it again. Even worse, she thought, what if-

“Lily?”
>Yes?
“Everything set for tomorrow?”
>Fuel is okay, out things are in the boxes, the MG is still mounted, but I want to keep it that way for as long as possible
“Fair enough. Oh, and by the way, really think the crew for the IS-3 will work?”

Due to the relocation, the IS-3 needed a crew, quickly. Grey was very happy to help, even if it caused discomfort being in someone else's tank. That left only one place left in the tank. Luckily, Lily had a very serious conversation with an impersonator just a few hours before. This impersonator, whom Lily now had assigned the name “Gerät”, would apparently do anything Lily asked of her. So she was to feed the 122mm gun in the IS-3. Death threats, helping two friends and getting the IS-3 somewhat back in fighting condition.

>it's gonna be okay I think. Natalya isn't one to play around with. And they listen to her.
“And she has the best girl this side of the Atlantic ocean to back her up if they don't, right?

Lily blushes a little and smirks.

>Yeah, she does

+E-excuse me?
“Miranda, hello there!”
+Anon, Lily… I just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. I looked into a little where you might be heading, and i think it's just going to be a firing range and some technical demonstration, they have done so with quite a few tanks past months. And if you're lucky, you will be back with us before the weekend!”
“That does sound very good to me, we have had some concerns”
+ I'm sure it will be okay! And uhm… if someone asks lots of questions about you and Lily…
>>
>>32674070
Miranda loses momentum and starts having issues formulating words. Something is bothering her.

“Wild guess, ask him about presents?”

Unexpectedly, Miranda audibly gasps. She looks around, making sure no one is looking at her before squeezing herself in very tight to you. Lily is a little irritated, but Miranda seems to have much more important things on her mind

+ Okay, slowly now, tell me what you know about presents. And keep your voice down.
“Uhm, you give then to each other on Christmas and on birthdays…?”
+ Stop playing now, this is a very serious situation
“Alright, alright. You know the girl at the depot, Wendy? She said I might run into an old guy being curious about me and Lily. His name was Benson I think.
+ Yes, exactly. Jake Benson. He was very involved in us caretakers, one of the few guys with higher military ties that still know we exist. And is he believed to have…
“Yes?”
+ The presents, uhm…
“Okay, present is just a codeword or something, I get that”
+ Theoretically, they could be, erm…

Miranda looks around, once again making sure no one is looking too curiously at her. Then she lowers her voice even more

+ They are experimental, cold war era ammunition for the 152mm gun on the Starship and the MBT-70. If they still exist, if they are what I think they are…

Miranda closes to within an inch of your ear and whispers

+ They could be the last nuclear weapons left
>>
File: we all go beneath the sun.jpg (694KB, 2966x1557px) Image search: [Google]
we all go beneath the sun.jpg
694KB, 2966x1557px
That's it for me tonight!

Say what you think, fling shit, compliment, or feed me (you)s

Or you know, don't. I'm an internet faggot, not your mother
>>
>>32674109

not closing with:
>And on that bombshell, it's time to end!
>Thank you so much for reading, everybody!
>Good night!

Missed opportunity, really.
>>
>>32674109
NIGHT MOM.
>>
>>32674155
Don't sass your oneechan.
>>
File: Sophie 1.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie 1.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>32674155
This

>>32673667
>>32673770
Glad you guys are enjoying it! Hoping to have more in the next day or two.
>>
>>32673770

Yandere wins every time. Because a yandere can *also* be a psychopath
>>
>>32674109
Between you and Construct this place is turning into cliffhanger city. Very exciting stuff.
>>
>>32673667
Fuck you, Anna is in the wrong. Remove commie
>>
File: 1445574100424.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445574100424.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
I'm going to get more What We Found out this weekend, even if it kills me. Hope you guys like happy feels.
>>
File: 1479912029865.jpg (18KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1479912029865.jpg
18KB, 512x384px
>>32675171
>Anna
>Commie

But she is a 1903a3... you mean katya?
>>
>>32675227
>Hope you guys like happy feels

That's not what we hired you for, Mr Sons.
>>
File: titty bar magazine.jpg (123KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
titty bar magazine.jpg
123KB, 900x601px
>>32673108
What's a good metaphor for how it feels to load a stripper clip?
>>
File: 1429060801679.jpg (341KB, 1146x850px) Image search: [Google]
1429060801679.jpg
341KB, 1146x850px
>>32675259
Listen man, the feels thing isn't working out. I'm hungry and nobody is throwing memes or money my way. Think of the children.
>>
File: 1476976569383.png (881KB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
1476976569383.png
881KB, 1280x788px
>>32675287
I've got a meme for ya.
>>
>>32675227
plz we need some
>>
File: 5Fp2zcJ.jpg (159KB, 1155x771px) Image search: [Google]
5Fp2zcJ.jpg
159KB, 1155x771px
>>32675324
/x/ pls

>>32675337
I'll do my best.
>>
>>32675277
Running your knuckles along something pleasurable...like knots in your neck muscles?
>>
>>32675227
>Hope you guys like happy feels.

The ole bait-n-switch. You don't fool me.
>>
>>32675419
I can do good things, too.
>>
>>32675418
Nice!
>>
>>32675171
Loving riafu who will cook and kill for you. VS Moody pistol problem bitch who shot you.
Come on man no contest, Anna all the way.
>>
>>32675458
literally fucking this.
>>
>>32675458
>>32675171
You're both wrong.

Kat FTW.

>also my personal stance as both an EMT and one with a psych degree maintain that both Anna and Sophie have to be separated.
>>
>>32675737
Okay, you got me there about Kat. Kat a best!
>>
Guess I'm gonna just start posting the last section of the first part of The Road Home slowly.
>>32648412
>A couple hours of visiting, retelling her story, complaining about a lack of alcohol, and learning about the house, its rooms, its occupants, and various ground rules later, Jacklyn had decided she was done for the day. She had indicated that she’d just sleep in the recliner that night, so you set her up with some pillows and the Mexican blanket draped over the back of the chair.
>This gave you the opportunity to talk with the other four about what had happened earlier, though talk wasn’t exactly the term you’d use for your interaction with Yu. It was more of an interrogation, with you trying to get anything out of her except shrugs and stares filled with indifference to the relation she held with any of your other rifles.
>After the talks, the others went off to bed, save Lee, who had decided to sit down with you as you ate the dinner she had prepared.
>“Anon, are you really not mad about earlier?”
“I already said that I wasn’t,” you said between mouthfuls of chicken.
>Lee continued to gaze at you as you ate in the dim light of kitchen. There was an odd peace that night brought to your house. The living room, hallway, and office lights were all off, and the cloud cover hadn’t let up to let the moon or stars shine through. And you were the only living thing within a mile that was covered with light.
>These silent, late night meals had been a staple of your life with Lee all throughout college, but once you started buying more guns and became financially sound, they became less and less common. For some reason though, you longed to relive those days. You wanted to have the world against you, to be the underdog, and to come home to Lee. To come home at 11 o’clock and heat up ramen, to hear her insist that you not share, to hear her say that simply being allowed to live with you was enough.
>>
>>32675938
>Your poverty was self-inflicted though. You were the one who chose to live in an apartment that allowed firearms as opposed to the campus dorms, which led to you needing a truck to commute to both school and the only outdoor range, which was an hour drive away. You were the one who was determined to save up money for the AR of your dreams, but no one knew that. Your parents thought you were doing fine financially, as that’s what you always told them and they had never seen your apartment. Your friends thought you were just poor. Only Lee knew.
>The whole relationship with a rifle was such an abstract concept to you when you first got Lee. You had heard of geists before. You had read the stories on a certain Kazakhstani hay baling forum, after all. Hell, the uncle that had fostered your hobby had one that he kept secret from the majority of the family, save his wife, children, and you. It was still such a strange thing though, especially coming from Chicago.
>“Anon, are you thinking about something?” Lee asked blissfully, gazing into your eyes from the other side of the island, head resting on her hands.
“Yeah… The past.”
>“Me?”
“How’d you figure?” you asked in a joking manner.
>“You always get that look when you think of me- of us.”
“Yeah…” you replied half-heartedly as you trailed back off into memory.
>You thought about the day you bought Lee. You had decided from early on that you wanted a No. 1 Mk III Enfield, and that it would be your first gun. You remember the three-day-weekend that you spent driving around the area with $600 in your wallet in search of one, and finding it at some small gun store on a Sunday, and going to pick it up the day after, along with some essentials.
>The excitement you felt was indescribable as your drove back with your treasure in your back seat was unimaginable. What was even more unimaginable to you at the time was that your first rifle had a geist.
>>
>>32675958
>The day when she revealed herself to you was something you wouldn’t forget; sitting on the couch, watching TV, and just running your hands over the Enfield’s stock. Your immediate emotion was surprise, since a tall British woman was now standing in front of you demanding to know when she’d be shot. The conversation had eventually turned to how she couldn’t show herself unless it was only you around, how she couldn’t legally go outside, and a bunch of other fun stuff that came from living where you did.
>That changed once you got to college though and found friends to go shooting with. All of them had ARs and things you could tell they spent a large portion of their money on, and some even lived with geists, but there was one whom you grew especially close to, a guy studying finance, stocks, and things you didn’t understand- and he was good at it, as he was now making more than you could comprehend and living in a large house in Florida. But college flew by with Lee and your range buddies, despite being mundane and tiresome for the majority of the time, but not before you welcomed another geist into your life.

Not the best place to stop, but whatever. I still wanna proofread some more.
Hopefully by the time I decide to finish posting all I have I'll have one or two sections of Part 2 done.
As always I'd love to hear what people think of this.
>>
>>32675737
UUUUGHHHH I fucking hate you for making me admit you're KIND OF right. In a way...
>calm geist that doesn't jump to conclusions and try to kill other geists... but acts like a bratty teenage daughter.
I hate Kat though. She reminds me of my sister. Maybe not hate... but she DOES have some quality that would make me dissociate from her. She's like my sister if she smoked.

>But Anna is too good not to be a best... will literally apply violence! Will cook, will do everything in her power to protect Anon...

Fuck. Kat a best... in some way. other ways shes a petulant shit.
>>
ye know the drill by know
>>
>>32675737
>>32675868
>>32676046
What, no love for Shelly? I'm kinda digging the whole cocky personality with possible abandonment issues, seeing as how she never gets shot.

Plus I like constructs description of her... checks off a few of my boxes.
>>
>>32676046
First rifle always special.
>>
>>32676414
Yes... I wish I realized that while I had my first rifle.... Uncle Mark, if you're reading this... I'm going to see to it that you get fucked in jail for taking my remington. FUCK YOU.
>>32676353
While I like shelly, I just don't have the same enthusiasm for shotguns that I have for rifles. Trap shooting is relaxing, at least. I'm just more of a rifle guy. And accurate rifles or semi auto rifles at that.
>>
>>32673108
Not calling it

>the /k/lit/oris
>>
>>32676353
>no love for x other gun
Nigga, we're arguing best gun. I didn't say no love, I just said Kat FTW. Huge difference.

Besides, she's probably seen the kind of abuse that Sophie has. Does nobody remember that first night she tucked in Sophie? She was the only other geist in the house to have met Sophie by that point, knew what she needed, AND told anon about what to try to do and not do with Sophie.
>>
>>32675993
>>32675958
>>32675938
Loving it so far m8. It's comfy as fuck. Can't wait for part 2.
>>
>>32676874
I am sorry for your loss komrade.
>>
File: 1444574667605.jpg (306KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444574667605.jpg
306KB, 700x700px
>>32676894
/lit/ doesn't write anything except for failed e-zines and crappy poetry. When /wfg/ starts writing a bunch of DFW and Pinecone memes, then we'll know the true /lit/erati have come.
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (49KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
49KB, 358x500px
PTR here. Light My Fire update is in the oven and cooking.
Just a quick hint: I'm making Rose great again.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
>>
File: HA HA TIME TO MASH MUFFS.jpg (367KB, 1600x822px) Image search: [Google]
HA HA TIME TO MASH MUFFS.jpg
367KB, 1600x822px
>>32677458
>I'm making Rose great again.
IT'S TIME
>>
>The door cracked open, and two people walked in.
>"Boт oн, миcc." said the one who was clearly the doctor
>"Cпacибo." said the woman. She looked familiar, but I hadn't seen her in a while, clearly.
"...Sarah?"
>"Don't Recognize me?" she inquired, a smirk on her face that could cut glass.
"I almost didn't."
>"And who is this? I never took YOU for the type that'd be getting Lady callers, ooh la la! And such a cute one at that!" Sarah teased
>Ekatarina's cheeks assumed a rouge of their own, far exceeding that which I now knew to be on Sarah's face.
"Well, what can I say? The ladies love me. Ekatarina, this is Sarah, Sarah, Ekatarina." I said, the thought "Yeah... only I get to call her Katyusha." echoing through the back of my mind as I said it.
>"Pleased to make your acquaintance, I do hope you'll take care of Mike, poor guy could benefit from having someone around to care for him. You would not BELIEVE the stuff that man did when he thought no one was going to care about what happened to him."
>"Oh yes? I saw him wrestle a Chechen to the ground in a doorway fully exposed to other angry Chechens, and that's why he's here. What more insane things could he have possible done?" Ekatarina dryly spoke, casting a sidelong look of exasperation and a little concern in my direction.
>"Ever heard of Phosgene gas?" Sarah probed, a little at her, and more so at me.
>"I've trained much over it, their isn't much to do but run."
>"Oh, he ran, alright... INTO it, that's why his cheeks have that permanent red that goes horizontal along the bones and vertically down the jaw." Ekatarina turned to me, and noticed that the red pattern where my cheeks had been irritated was still there, confirming Sarah's story. Ekatarina was taken aback.
>>
>>32677696
>"Michael! When did you do this?" she said, with a glare, those Jade Eyes digging into me like carbide drills.
"November of 2017. I don't need more flak for obeying orders, they wanted the guys with it dead, they wanted it kept QUIET God DAMMIT! So they hand me off to Alexis and and she takes me into the fucking area, and we succeed only in starting a shootout with them and Alexis just fucking DIES turning to run, So I just get the fuck out with what skin I can, IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT OFFICERS ARE DUMBSHITS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT A FUCKING JDAM IS! SO DON'T YOU COME CRYING TO ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ALEXIS, BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE THE FUCKING DECISION!"
>I came to the end of the line of thought and realized as I sat quiet to catch my breath that I had been yelling, not only that, but that Sarah had shrunk from me, and although Ekatarina hadn't shrunk, her presence had contracted from her glare over me. The breaths came. In and out, In and out, In and out.
>Beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep
>I looked over and began listening again to hear the beeps and sirens of the monitors, at least they were slowing down. heart rate 90 wasn't exactly normal for a seated and resting person. The two women in the room were recovering from what must have been fright, and Sarah began to speak.
>"When you say Alexis... you mean Alexis Shon?"
"Yes. Whole lot'o good her helmet did her when the bullet went under the rim and into the base of her skull."
>"I thought it was an IED... this whole time it's been..." she trailed off, drooping into a chair and submerging into thought. Ekatarina looked on with wide eyes, but also something on her face... was it empathy?
>"You don't go a few years in these professions without SOME demons haunting you." she said, turning to me. "Did they ever get their justice?"
>>
>>32677706
"Self inflicted. Phosgene gas eats right through gas masks. We found Alexis and the terrorists a mile or so down the river after the better part of a week. Badly withered, mostly naked. Her mop suit, plate carrier, undergarments. It doesn't matter to phosgene. It just eats right through and dissolves. Especially in what hellish amount they used. As soon as the canisters went out I knew they were gonna die. They couldn't live right in the middle with all those canisters going off, we were distant enough that had she not caught one in the medulla she'd have seen it eat through her mask and maybe cause minor injuries. but the people who killed her? No, at the least they'd have had delayed effects if they'd fled. But they'd die of the effects, they stood their ground and dissolved alive."
>"Blyad." She muttered, evidently wincing at the distasteful nature of the image.
"Пpeдcтaвьтe ceбe, видя в них зacoхли, кaк этo и гoлый." I said to her, causing her face to lose it's color and go pale(er) at the image of the naked and withered bodies.
>Sarah finally stood up from her chair and spoke up.
>"Hey. I know you're being discharged tomorrow, and I'm still gonna be here for a while, would you two like to come stay with me?"
"I'm not sure, Katyusha, what do you think?"
>She perked up as she was addressed, and renewed warmth came to her face. "Well, after you check me out of the armory tomorrow, I go where you go, and Sarah does seem a wonderful sort, so.. Da! I'd love to stay with you."
"Well, then it's settled, we'd be delighted to stay with you."
>"Good, I could use some company."

That's what I've got so far. Criticism welcome, boys.
>>
>>32675458
Fucking this!
>>
>>32677711
I like it. Some character growth in-between operating. You write pretty well, nothing egregious, and flows nicely. I can easily tell who is talking and what is going on without issue.

Continue with the good work.
>>
I just had some ideas I want to jot down but not sure if stalker setting is over done in this thread. is it?
>>
File: no_way_fag.png (2MB, 1023x996px) Image search: [Google]
no_way_fag.png
2MB, 1023x996px
>>32678272
>not sure if stalker setting is over done
DO IT
>>
>>32678292

Well here goes.

> Play all stalker trilogy and Call of Chernobyl like no tomorrow

> desire to visit the zone increases

> Watch videos of pripyat after the disaster

> the dilapidated buildings and nature reclaiming its territory is oddly serene and alluring

> See all the luggage that were left behind, collecting dust and dirt. It's practically a town sized time capsule, a museum of ruin.

> Start planning out visit, start to look up personal tourist guide or something

> See an offer, it's shiesty as hell and whoever wrote this is not an English speaker.
Not sure if that's a good thing or bad.

> Take the offer. Go to Ukraine. Meet the man.

”eey chuvak, here's my tourist! Okay, you can call me er.. Dima sound good?”

> “uhh sure sounds good" can't shake off the feeling that you stick out like a sore thumb. But then again you're a tourist so…

“Okay so, like agreement from net I take you very close to place. Only take this and do not lose”

> hands you a fairly stuffed envelope. You give the guy a look and he simply looks back with the same smile he showed you at the beginning.

>you put the envelope inside your duffel bag and get your travel bag ready.

“Eager tourist eh? Is good, lots of energy. But we wait for van okay friend?”

>”yeah okay" you yawn out, no matter how excited you are, it's currently tempered by jet lag.

> van arrives, you shuffle to the car and start to load up and drop into the car seat. Sleep nearly overcoming your wake.

> your guide turns around from the front seat

“Sleep for while, it might take time to get to destination"

> you mumble out an answer and drift into sleep. Last thing you hear is control something punct...
>>
File: i dont know.jpg (196KB, 750x1254px) Image search: [Google]
i dont know.jpg
196KB, 750x1254px
>>
File: 0hQyd5L.gif (489KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
0hQyd5L.gif
489KB, 420x315px
>>
>>32678406
>Inb4 irradiated Krinkov geist telling anon he'll soon be worm food
>>
File: IMG_6494.jpg (1MB, 1427x2089px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6494.jpg
1MB, 1427x2089px
>>
Well I got a new gun WFG, what did you all do today? Also bump.
>>
>>32680550
monologues, skipping lunch and playing Japanese cruisers. 5/10 meh
>>
>>32680550

sending out money order for a nugget I'm getting off /bst/, cleaning the mess my roommate left on moving out
>>
File: 1484645000173.jpg (2MB, 3412x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1484645000173.jpg
2MB, 3412x2304px
>>32680550
Woke up at fuck off o' clock and caught up on my /tg/ and weebshit readings. Went to work and played with the forklift because nobody else was in.

Nothing of value really.
>>
>>32680550
Lucky you. Whad'ya get?
>>
>>32680550
ooh. Tha's nice. My new gun just shipped today and I should have my hands on it by the 28th or so.
>>
File: IMG_6112.jpg (144KB, 1280x1408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6112.jpg
144KB, 1280x1408px
Okay, now I can post. My IP got global banned for a proxy on /vg/, which I don't go on.
I plan on writing more this week and may stray from Chechnya for a bit to build up muse for it. Sorry about that!
Hope to read more stories here and get feedback on mine!
>>
File: 1442880684669.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442880684669.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>32680550
Gaunt's Ghost readan, Part 2 writan, and some classwork. I also need to prepare for a job interview on Friday.
>mfw reading Salvation's Reach
Blenner is going to die, I can feel it. And I don't want that to happen. The poor bastard suffers enough as it is.
>>
>>32678406

> You must've been sleeping for hours because by the time you wake, it's dusk. Crimson lights illuminate the barbed wire fences and guard posts.

>Wait, guard posts? You look around from the car and see soldiers patrolling. “Where are we Di-”

“Shh, no words Tourist. Let me do talk okay?”

>You see a soldier walk over to the car, rifle shouldered and flashlight ready, then Dima pipes up immediately recognizing the man

>Conversation goes on for a while, items gets switches hand for a bit and then light beams onto you.

“Хтo цe?”

>Dima answers the man for you, unfortunately years of playing STALKER hasn’t really prepared you to speak neither Russian nor Ukrainian on a competent level.

>Guard looks at you once more and checks the paper given to him by Dima and nods. Dima nods slightly and gives the man a wave.

“Cтoп!”

>Another guard walks to your car, he seems pretty important judging the way he walks and shouts also he has a beret, he’s gotta be important if he has a beret right? The other guy only has a bandana on his head.

“ктo этoт пapeнь?” the driver asks the guard

“нoвый coтpyдник”

>Whispering goes back and forth from the three and you simple sit in your seat watching the officer get closer.

“Дoкyмeнты и идeнтификaция пoжaлyйcтa”

>”Er.. What did he sa-”

“You have your papers cousin?” says Dima

>”Cousin? When the he-”

“Find papers and identification Cousin, remember? early this afternoon at airport”

>You can see the officer’s eye going back and forth scrutinizing every move and words being spoken between you and Dima finally settling on you, like he’s deciding whether to pull you and your “guides” out of the car and start questioning. You don’t think he understands English but those hawk like eyes make it seem like as if he does.

>”Oh, yeah the papers let me get them” you say, as you rummage your belongings for that envelope. “Here you go” you give the envelope to Dima. The officer receives the documents and speaks

“жди здecь”
>>
>>32681227
A coach gun.
>>
>>32680725
Hey now, you worked and by virtue of that you did something worthwhile.
>>
>>32681285
Great to hear, was wondering where you disappeared to.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170117-150913.jpg (528KB, 1156x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170117-150913.jpg
528KB, 1156x1187px
>>32681635
Being a semi-skilled machinist basically means I push a few buttons, load a few bars, and then read manga or shitpost on /tg/ for 8 hours. It's an okay gig when nobody from the office comes around my area.
>>
>>32681805
It sounds more productive then what I do which is making donuts.
>>
File: cute.jpg (522KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
522KB, 805x1024px
>>32681805
CNC? I do manual... although I'd like to learn CNC. can you tell me about it? maybe we could PM and discuss?
>>
>>32682053
Nah, I work with automatic screw machines from the '40s mostly. Newest machine I handle is a Brown & Sharpes 00 from the 70s.

Everything is cam operated. Don't know jack about the CNCs other than they break down every other day.
>>
>>32682111

I am currently training for CNC. Honestly its all pretty basic stuff but the problem is the machines are only as smart as the people who set their work offsets. if you have a dumbass, or somebody who think traditional math rules apply you're going to be smashing tools and metal all day.
>>
>>32682137
I definitely attribute a lot of problems with the shop to operator error. You should see our quality control board. Its all written in 8th grade level essay answers and each are basically a different way of saying "the guy at the drill press is an idiot" for each screw up.
>>
>>32682111
AH. The newest machine I've probably operated (in terms of lathes) is a chink knockoff of a victor, looked 1990 as fuck. maybe a tree mill made in the early 2000's. I'll tell you. leblond dual drives are fucking AWESOME, despite being as old as my grandfather, I've never had a problem with them... save for they don't seem to be too accurate on the cross-slide if you take shallow ass cuts. I took a 16 thou cut on a 1.018 shaft and it came out 0.9975. which fucking sucked because that's five tenths out of tolerance.
>>
>>32682160
ma nigga, I was on a fucking leblond regal turning a hammer when I saw this dude BREAK THE FUCKING CHUCK on the CNC lathe, missaligning the whole fucking turret, and were it not for the fucking shield that has to be closed when you machine on those fucking things, it would have came RIGHT at me. that crash was fucking LEGENDARY.
>>
>>32682161
Yeah, a lot of the manuals I use for parts maintenance are a bit touchy. Need to learn the quirk of every auto machine for set ups and fine tuning, too. Everything works pretty good when you hit the center and adjust the deadstops correctly.

I just wish the office would work a bit with us when we say we need a new spindle assembly or some electric lines. We have no modern 110 outlets, just old ass accessory light curved outlets. They complained about the chamfer varying 10 thou on a single side of a part, we told them the spindle was out of round, and they never brought it up again.
>>
>>32682183
Jesus Christ. Where do they find these people? I know half the floor is straight out of jail or halfway houses where I'm at. The other half is smarter stoner types. At least they can manage their CNCs withour crashes.
>>
>>32682183
Oh man. I remember working at a real shitty little shop that didn't ask many questions on the applications. There was this one guy, who I'm sure didn't know the first thing about machining, and he put a new chuck on this old lathe from the 40's. The idiot forgets to tighten it, and the entire chuck goes flying when he starts the machine up.

I quit pretty soon after that, when the boss started hiring more dudes like that. I'm surprised we never had any serious injuries there. The place was like a metal shop at a fucking vocational school with how many times screw ups happened.
>>
>>32682251
>bad parts
What a bunch of cunts, they'd rather send out a defective product than spend the money to not fuck their customers.
>Where do they find these people?
well-
>the place was like a metalshop at a vocational school with how many screw ups happened
Yeah, about the second point, speak of the devil, that's where we were. only it's a junior college so two or three of the nine vertical mills have fucked up brakes and clutches that are pretty prone to gear slips because people don't turn off the high gear when they switch to low or whatever. One day I will work in a shop. maybe sooner than later, but for now, I'll just have to hope the CNC shield is down whenever they decide to play with it.
>>
File: 0b13fa2913a8be.jpg (2MB, 1500x2074px) Image search: [Google]
0b13fa2913a8be.jpg
2MB, 1500x2074px
Don't mind me, just posting lewd.
>>
File: 1453253365454.png (233KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453253365454.png
233KB, 400x400px
>mfw finished reading Salvation's Reach
It was great, but terrible at the same time. Maybe Abnett will actually finish the series before 2030.
>>
>>32682319
I see your gun girl and raise you two tank girls.
>>32682251
>>32682301
Ain't no rest for the machinist.
>>
File: carrier.png (475KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
carrier.png
475KB, 600x880px
>>32682402
How about a carrier?
>>
I have a question: do you guys think a platonic girlfriend could be added to a forming relationship between two characters without being doomed to turning out shallow and/or making the aforementioned relationship shallow?

I'm not saying I'm adding one (nor am I thinking of adding one to force a story forward), just wondering if my imagination is lacking.
>>
File: 412.png (250KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
412.png
250KB, 550x700px
>>32682437
>>
>construct is up todate
http://pastebin.com/w0HB6Y9T
>>
>>32680550
Been at work. Still at work.

C'est la vie.
>>
>>32682442
I don't quite understand what you mean by platonic girlfriend? Like someone who is simply a female friend?

In that note, story about a guy disregarding a girl for gun when. It'll be the Oreimo of guns. Possibly just as infuriating to read.
>>32682437
Wew. Chinese mobile games sure know how to design.
>>
>>32682053
I know some CNC stuff. What would you like to know?
>>
>>32682508
>I don't quite understand what you mean by platonic girlfriend? Like someone who is simply a female friend?
I mean there is mutual attraction, but anything sexual is at most one-sided (either the other party is asexual (as in has zero interest in sex) or can't handle anything sexual, or both)
>>
>>32682552
... WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN? No really, I've got not the slightest fucking clue how those numbers translate into operations. I understand the XYZ coordinate system, but how would you do something like interpolation? or thread milling.
>>
>>32682508
>story about a guy disregarding a girl for gun when. It'll be the Oreimo of guns. Possibly just as infuriating to read.
"oreimo of guns" sounds like a rom-com, with good amount of entertainment and feels, I'd read it but couldn't write it, if we drop the comedy it turns into a drama, drama means a long story with a lot of twists that build on each other, otherwise I don't see it working, which would mean accounting for the character from the beginning.
>>
>>32682583
Well, I'm not fully sure still what the girlfriend would do. I'm sure you have a better idea of how a character like that would fit in, and it would fit in a lot of places. I guess it just really depends on what you want to do with a story that has that kind of character and relationship.

I might be misreading, but it sounds like a love triangle. Personally, I'm a fan of that scenario.
>>
>>32682674
Rom com with a girl trying to get a gun nut to notice her when?
>>
>>32682508
And I've been considering a rom com of an owner's guns trying to set him up with a human girl.
>>
>>32682675
>I might be misreading, but it sounds like a love triangle. Personally, I'm a fan of that scenario.
sort of, I guess it depends on one's definition of "love triangle"
>>
>>32682716
My body is ready.
>>32682778
Well generally when two people like the same person, I'd call that much a love triangle.
>>
>>32682691
>"senpai, notice me!"
>*BLAM!*
>cliffhanger to infuriate the readers as they start a holy war about who shot whom
>>
>>32682811
>Well generally when two people like the same person, I'd call that much a love triangle.
then yes, would lack of tension between the girls make it doomed to be shallow?
>>
>>32682716
do it
>>
>>32682811
>>32682892
Too bad I have no motivation to write.
>>
>>32682874
There are ways you can spice up a love triangle: make the guy incapable of deciding between which girl he likes best. Have the girls actively work to sabotage the other's attempt to "get" the boy. And because this is /k/, give everyone guns. Throw in a gunfight during the date(s) to allow the girls to show off their gun-kata skills.
>>
>>32682586
Look up "What is G-Code" on YouTube and watch the one posted by HAAS. That will be a good starting point. All of the "tip of the day" videos are really good. And as for thread milling if programming by hand you simply tell the tool to make several arcs (G2/G3) except also telling it to move down at the same time. The value that the tool moves down for every full circle it makes is the pitch of the thread that you're cutting. Or just tell MasterCam to do it for you.
>>
>>32682989
a lot of tension for a love triangle without any tension
>>
File: Screenshot_20170117-144141.jpg (175KB, 598x596px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170117-144141.jpg
175KB, 598x596px
>>32682816
>"senpai, notice me!"

I just know Archive is kekking at this phrase because he knows how much it has traumatized me.

>>32682874
Anyways, it can be made without tension. Just have the girls be unaware, or somewhat inactive in their pursuits, and make all conflict internal for the guy. They are both nice to him, he gets conflicting feelings, and they let him figure it out for himself. Maybe have them talk it out one on one every now and then and make it more of a characterizing moment that attaches the readers to each character and force THEM into being the conflict.

Waifu War III.

>>32682914
>tfw
>>
>tfw you were planning on adding something to your story and then someone else writes it in theirs or the thread muses about it and adding it would be pandering.

For fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1479334264853.png (83KB, 443x95px) Image search: [Google]
1479334264853.png
83KB, 443x95px
>>32683416
what did you plan to add?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (56KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
56KB, 554x439px
>>32683416
Just do it anyway. If somebody gives you grief for it, tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>32683416
[Spoiler] It's not going to stop me [Spoiler]
How do I know they didn't scan my brain and steal it? Seriously though, don't let it discourage you. If you can do it well, go for it.
>>
>>32683416
Nobody would call it pandering, and I assure you, people would read it. Do whatever you feel like doing and don't worry about it.
>>
>>32683135
No tension, no conflict. No conflict, no drama. No drama, no story. Romance exists because it creates drama. A character that's happy is boring to a reader.
>>
>>32683549
obviously the drama would come from somewhere else than the triangle, having a second girlfriend would serve some other purpose in the story.
>>
>>32683549
Not quite. Romance can follow the more slice of lifey style of just making people feel good, but a dramatic romance is made to bring in the conflict.
>>
>>32682469
Almost forgot...
>Thanks, Poly.
>>
File: 1476827871711.png (1MB, 1263x7472px) Image search: [Google]
1476827871711.png
1MB, 1263x7472px
>>
>>32684211
>after the war...

why does this one always hit me...
>>
>>32677458
>rose y/u/ri when!
>>
File: xczha6a.jpg (105KB, 1503x970px) Image search: [Google]
xczha6a.jpg
105KB, 1503x970px
Damaged Goods update tonight.
>>
>>32684523
hype
>>
File: 1352962704012.gif (182KB, 1036x654px) Image search: [Google]
1352962704012.gif
182KB, 1036x654px
>>32684523
>captcha is stop private
>it knows
>>
>>32673108
Any screenwriters here by any chance?

I swear, I'm not with the left.
>>
>>
>>32681446
>He turns around and begins to walk towards the guard house, an uncomfortable silence nestles over the guides while you sit like a hapless tourist that you are and begin to look around the car trying to occupy your thoughts.

>The driver strums his fingers over the wheel and Dima sits with his hands folded staring blankly at the glove compartment. They appear to be calm but you know they’re getting restless by the second, especially the driver, He looks like to be ready to step on the pedal.

>”I got several questions here Dima, why are we-” Dima cuts you off.

“I will explain in due time, for now silence and pray if you believe. I simply keep to agreement”

>”The agreement was that I see Pripyat!” You stress in hushed voice.

“No, you write: ‘I want to visit the town Pripyat in the zone of exclusion’ and I do this exact to letter. We are going to the Zone"

>”But there was no mention of military checkpoint or those probable fake documents, none of this was written on the site! I expected some sort of a tour guide! Not some smuggling plan!”

“You never asked, дpyг. Who says I am an official tour guide?” He chuckled, “Feel free to leave car when you want, I will not stop you. They might” He points to the machine gunner. “No refunds by the way, all sales are final” He laughs once more “Always wanted to say that”

>Sensing no good outcome will come of this, you bite your tongue and sink back into your seat, stewing over the conversation. You paid good money damn it, he better know what he’s doing.
>>
>>32685232
The slashes are conversations in native language, I'm not gonna write out conversations as complicated as that into google translate

>After what feels to be an eternity, the beret man comes to the van handing back the papers and giving the driver a clear to go. Both the driver and your ‘tour guide’ breathes out a sigh of relief.

/That was close wasn’t it Boris? I didn’t expect a new guy in that point/

/Too close for comfort, we got lucky maybe it’s the tourist giving us luck/

/You believe in that ‘beginner’s luck’ Boris? I expected better from you, we’ve been doing this for a while you know/

>The driver grunts an answer and keeps to the road

/What did he do to the papers?/

/Let’s see, oh he gave us an official seal and everything ha! Maybe you are right/

>”So what happens now?” You inquire.

“We keep driving for bit longer, stop at village filled with people like you and we set from there”

>”And what about those papers?” You inquire again.

“Is fake” Dima deadpans.

>”Yeah, I get that much” you blunt “I want to know what was written on it”

“Long story too long, short story: You are relative from America, come and stay here for a while; work for me”

>”They bought that crap?” you ask incredulously

“Is of help when you actually have a ‘company’ ”

>”and that is?”

“Special procurement and delivery. Very unofficial.” he stated.

>It doesn’t take much long for the car to stop after the talk.

“We’re here Tourist, welcome to er… Cordon”

and that's it for now.
>>
File: 1454901237942.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454901237942.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>32684523
>>
File: 1428368732923.jpg (56KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
1428368732923.jpg
56KB, 480x359px
>>32685229
if you have more of those guides could you mail them to me ?

>[email protected]

>mfw this thread is so big it will require now an imgur to host some guides
>>
Last time on Damaged Goods Chapter 4: Memories

>Reaching for her neck, Anna felt the gouge Sophie had left her; her finish had to have a nasty mark on it now…

>”I-it was an accident!” yelled Julie, trying to sound more confident than she was. “Why would she want to kill Anon?!”

>Katya marched up to Anna, almost needing to jump as she slapped Anna’s face
>”THAT’S NOT YOUR FUCKING CALL!” yelled the krink, before Anna pushed her away, as if she were no more than a fly

>”She attacked me…”

>”YOU ATTACKED HER FIRST!!” Kat retorted, her face red with anger

>The rest of the girls remained silent…

>”Ha...hahaha…. I knew it…” Anna started, her eyes glazed over. “I knew I was the only one who truly cared about him.”

>Anna made a beeline for the door, bumping straight through the others

>”W-where are you going?” Ellie said through her sobbing

>”I’m going back to Anon.” was Anna’s only reply

>The sound of the front door slamming behind her
>>
Is everyone ready to get back to Anon's perspective? How about more comfy? I know I am...

>>32685458

Damaged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

-~-~-~-~-~-

>This feels… strange
>No… maybe strange isn’t the right word
>Everything is dark, you can’t even see your hands in front of your own face
>Do you even have a body…?
>Have you ever had one…? Maybe…

>Sometimes there is sound… even the occasional voice
>Some sound panicked
>Others, serious
>Even someone whispering sweet nothings
>You liked that one the best…
>But there is something else, something even more familiar

>A scent… it’s… floral?
>It’s definitely flowers… but you can’t put your finger quite on which one

>It’s driving you crazy, you’ve smelled it countless times… woken up to it… fallen asleep to it...
>It makes you happy… even in the darkness…

>Roses!!
>It’s roses…

>Roses…

-~-~-~-~-~-(5 years prior to the events of Damaged Goods)-~-~-~-~-~-

“Uhh, roses?”
>”Yeah bro, women love roses.”
“... but it's gun…”
>”It looks like a woman though right?” Jay says, taking another swig of beer
“Just because she-... IT looks like a woman doesn't mean it likes the same things...”

>Jay was one of your few friends in college. He could be a bit of your typical “college bro”, but greek life will do that to a person
>You wouldn’t know it by looking at him (or listening), but he is actually a pretty cool guy, easy to talk to, although he always seems to do most of the talking
>Having an “in” on frat parties is nice too...

>”Nah-nah-nah, dude, hear me out.” he says, setting his beer down. “My dad has this old Winchester named Susan, right?”
“Wait, he named it?”
>”Hahaha, dude… you don’t know what the Hell you’re doing, do ya?”

>Obviously…
>>
>>32685481

>”Anyway, he took Susan out to hunt, and he’s halfway up the tree-stand when he sees this fucking monster buck, like, 50 yards away.”
>He takes another swig of beer
>”So he sneaks his ass up to the top before taking aim at the thing, but the idiot forgot to rack the lever.” Jay said, making a lever cocking motion with his hand
>”He starts racking Susan, only for the buck to hear it and run off!”
“...what does this have to do with my situation?”
>”All in time bro. So, my dad and Susan start getting into a huge argument about the deer; at some point my dad told her.” lowering his tone. “Yeah, well maybe if you weren’t such a loud mouthed BITCH it wouldn’t have ran off!”

>He lets out a chuckle before finishing his beer

>”She slapped him so fucking hard, the mark on his face lasted for a whole week! She wouldn’t talk to him, shoot for him, nothing for the rest of the season.”
“There you go with that “she” stuff again…”
>”ANYWAY, one day my dad comes home from work with this bouquet of roses, and my mom gets pissed immediately thinking he did something wrong; well he marches his sorry ass down to the closet where Susan stays, right? He give her this big speech about how he shouldn’t have called her names and it was his fault yada yada yada…”

>He can tell you’re starting to lose interest in the story

>”Point is, Susan loved it man… she was all sweet on him and shit… I even caught him watching a football game with her in his lap once... lets just say she wasn’t in her gun form. He even gave me $100 not to tell mom.”
>>
>>32685489

>You learned more in those couple minutes about Geists than you have the past four days…
>Hell, you didn’t even know they had feelings until now… making what you said all the worse...

“So, they actually like stuff like that… you’re not just fucking with me right?”
>”Just tryin’ to help you out.” Jay says, slapping your back. “You’ve had a rough week bro… I wouldn’t be fucking with you… not now at least”
“…roses, huh?” you say with some hesitation
>”Bro… roses.”

>It's been three days since you bought your first rifle from that estate auction...
>Two days since Rachel left you, for spending what little money you have on “stupid shit”...
>And one day since learning you can’t even shoot said rifle

>You should have known something was wrong when no one else bid on that 1903A3
>$200 may not seem like much to most people, but it took you the entire semester, and then some to save it
>Being college broke sucks...but fuck you Rachel, it’s MY MONEY, I can do what I want with it…

>You’ve were never all that interested in guns until the auction, those weren’t even what you were there for… but you just couldn't resist how gorgeous it looked
>The deep walnut stock, flawless finish, plus that sniper used one in Saving Private Ryan, so fucking cool...
>How were you supposed to know that a “National Ordinance” stamped receiver was a fancy way of saying, “1903 parts kit”

“…”
“Fucking finally…”

>The bus rumbled up to a stop. You normally don’t mind the wait, but this winter has been particularly harsh
>>
>>32685502

>Getting off a few stops early, you make your way into the mostly deserted outdoor mall, trying to remember where the florist is
>You never really bought any flowers for Rachel after all… maybe the gun wasn’t the only reason she left...

“FIVE DOLLARS FOR ONE ROSE?!” you say, startling the florist
>”S-sir, it’s dead of winter… they’re out of season.”

>You have all of $20 dollars to your name after that auction, you can’t waste money on shit like this...

“…”

>”What good is a gun to me that I can’t even shoot?!?” you said, so bitter and angry

>The look on her... IT’s face crawls back into memory… absolutely crushed… defeated…

>Fuck me

“...I’ll take one…”
>>
All I have for tonight. Hope everyone is looking forward to Anon and Anna's origins!
>>
File: 1404625384963.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1404625384963.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>32685266
This has me very interested... enjoying it so far man.

>So many stories to catch up on
>mfw
>>
>>32685644
oh damn didn't expect a feedback, thanks a lot.

Is this an appropriate time to put name on myself?
>>
File: Think Things Over.png (86KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
Think Things Over.png
86KB, 500x203px
>>32685644
That's two (three?) stories now in which the MC has slipped into a coma.
>>
>>32685736
Blah, forgot to add, enjoying it and I do await for the next part.
>>
>>32685516
Stop doing this to me.
>>32683445
>>32683467
>>32683495
>>32683507
The problem I have is, the story I'm writing (the .410 thing, guess I should clarify since I don't trip) has been brewing since October. By this point some of the stuff I have been musing over (i.e. bayonets and the recent mention of gf/gun interactions) and other such details have almost all been used in some way or another, and I'm throwing an internal autistic rage trying not to come off as a knockoff of other stories (particularly Damaged Goods) while writing this shit out.
>>
>>32685525
even more hype

>>32685727
Q: Im going to write, is namefagging necessary?
A: While not required it makes the job of making bins easier, you could remain anon and just make sure to signal that you are certain anon, ie; post pics give and/or give a signal to your post and most importatly ANSWER TO YOUR OWN POSTS!!!

>does anybody reads the FAQ?
>>
>>32685843
oh okay, sorry I don't really post. I was a reader mostly until 5AM trying to get sleepy enough to sleep.
>>
>>32685727
No problem. As poly said here >>32685843 it makes keeping track of stories a lot easier

>>32685736
>>32685752
Oh shit, I am far behind on stories... but glad you're enjoying it.

>>32685809
Meh, who cares if its similar to mine. It could be like parallel running stories; there are plenty of guns out there that have been fucked up after all.

You can't read my mind and I can't read yours, I'm not going to assume that you are trying to do a knockoff story or anything.
>>
File: 1475859226967.png (14KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475859226967.png
14KB, 200x300px
>>32685525
moar
>>
Last part of Crack in the Ice is here.
I know this was pretty short, but I do have something larger coming out soon for you all.
Much, much larger

http://pastebin.com/L9aiQc50
>>
>>32686009
>Meh, who cares if its similar to mine. It could be like parallel running stories

Also, I hope that didn't sound pretentious... I know myself, as well as others are enjoying your story and would not be all that happy if you dropped it.

>>32686436
In the works...
>>
>>32685266
>You are silent. You thought Cordon was just a made up location. This has to be a coincidence, hell it even looks like it, with the steep dirt hill and that abandoned blue bus. Dima waves his hand over your face, trying to get your attention.

“You okay friend? Stunned with beauty of town eh? Let’s go quickly, I show you where you can stay”

>You silently follow Dima, attracting attention as you go. What kind of a person shows up in the Zone with a duffel bag and a travel bag being wheeled along? The red glow of the fireplace casting elongated caricature shadow of you only makes the situation even more ridiculous.

>After you pass several people, you can hearing whispering and snickers behind you. Probably talking about you, no doubt. You want to yell at them, but it’ll probably make your situation worse, again sensing nothing to be done but endure you hold your tongue.

>You walk briefly, stopping at a bunker door. That can’t be what you think it is, is it?

“Wait here Tourist, I go and talk to someone about your ehh.. Lodging”

>”I have a name you know” You say annoyed “It’s Ano-”

“Yes, but it seems that you reply to me when I refer you ‘Tourist’ and I am already used to calling you that”

>You can feel the condescending smugness emanating from the man as he turns around to speak to man underground. You grit your teeth and grab the handle of your travel bag harder, you didn’t deserve any of this! All you wanted was a nice visit and a story to tell, not as gullible and naive tourist, you know that is what you are right now but you don’t need to be reminded of that every single time. You boil and stew until you feel a hand on your shoulder. It’s the driver.

“I know you think he is an asshole”

>”He is an asshole” you spat “If it wasn’t the fact I can’t do jack shit in this situation, I’d probably-”

“Punch him?” Boris finishes your sentence. “I wouldn’t bother, it’s not worth it.”
>>
>>32686661
Hammered out some more while doing things

”It was first attempt to reach to internationals, honestly. It was only joke that came up during drinking.” He said slowly smirking “I didn’t believe someone would be so dumb enough to-” He stops himself midway, looking at you “Well…then you happened”

>”Can you get me out then?” you say, steading yourself after being called dumb tourist for the second time.

“Currently? No. Future? Not likely.”

>”Why the hell not?!” you bark, turning some heads towards you and Boris from the camp.
>”I agreed to be a tourist! Not some international trespasser!”

“True, but you only said you wanted to see Pripyat in the Zone”

>”I swear if you pull out that monkey’s paw bullshit one more time-”

“And frankly, this is highly unusual.”

>”What do you mean unusual”

“Dima and I have been doings this for years and during that we make acquaintances, specifically border patrols like you saw. We know, who is on which post and when. Who is in charge at what time and day and who is bendable or who isn’t”

“We make our runs when our people are on station and sit back for a while when they aren’t. Technically, today was Kapitan Barisov’s turn but we got a new officer in charge”

>You slowly piece things together, “So you think your other entry and exits are also switched up without you knowing?”

“Correct and until we’re certain we have our people on station, we’ll be here for sometime. Not much problem for you, you are on ‘vacation’ ”

>You sigh and stare at the night sky. At least it’s nice out… what’s taking him so long?
>>
>>32686680
oh forgot to highlight this bit

>”Is anything from the website true?” you ask

”Technically? Yes, we’ve been bringing people and things in and out of the border for some time now”

>”Then why the crap looking website?”
>>
More of The Road Home, now with a trip.
>>32675993
>Near the end of your college career, you had finally saved enough money between living like a peasant and attempting to not spend every spare penny on .303 to buy the AR you wanted and hadn’t told a soul about. When you got home for spring break, you went straight to the gun store to pick up what you had already ordered online.
>You didn’t actually find the chance to shoot the rifle until you got back to your apartment and brought it out to the range you used regularly. It was on your way back from the range that the rifle revealed its geist and protested how she had been bought by a now-broke college student and not a Tier-1 operator or massively successful 3-Gun shooter.
>Before long though, she had adjusted to life with you and Lee, as well as being dir-
>“ANON!” Lee said louder than usual, breaking you out of your trip back in time, and making you to jump a little.
“Um… Sorry about that,” you apologized bashfully.
>“I wanted to know what you thought of the food. I was thinking about trying to fry chicken next time.”
>You looked down at the plate and noticed you had cleaned it, too lost in thought to notice the flavor of the meal.
“It was good, like usual. And if you’re gonna fry something just make sure I’m around for the first time you do it.”
>“I’m not a kid, Anon,” she responded cheerfully, knowing full well she was your equal.
“You’re not a person either.”
>“And YOU’RE not a cook.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” you asked, your tone implying you knew full well that you had bitten into bait.
>“All I’m saying, love, is that we both know good and well who makes the best dinners around here. When was the last time you made a dinner that wasn’t cup noodles?” she asked with a smug grin.
“When was the last time you made a breakfast that everyone ate?” you asked with the same level of smugness.
>>
>>32687419
>“It’s not my fault that everyone here is such a picky eater!” she complained back, obviously peeved at your jab.
“Sure… Or is it perhaps that I make skillets better than you? And waffles. And pancakes. And…”
>You stopped once you noticed Lee had crossed her arms and began to give you a pouty look.
“Are you conceding?”
>“No.”
>You raised your eyebrow and presented an even smugger smile, questioning the statement.
>Lee looked back at you with her brown eyes, still pouting, pulling her arms in closer and making some flustered noises.
>The stare down eventually turned into laughter, as the friendly banter had ended. Lee then moved to your side of the island and hugged you from behind. Despite having an average body, she had a strength that you found was intrinsic with milsurp rifles that you felt in every encounter similar to this. She was also slightly taller than you, and her nose burrowed into the upper-portion of your skull. A few strands of her light brown hair fell in front of your eyes and obstructed your vision.
>“Anon, I missed you.”
“And I missed you.”
>“Do you think Jacklyn will like it here?”
“I don’t foresee her creating more conflict than is already here. She’s honestly strikes me a lot like Yu on her better days.”
>“I wouldn’t know that. Yu rarely ever speaks to me.”
“She’s a nice girl once you get her to open up. She just has an interesting way of expressing devotion.”
>“You say that as if you have experience with girls falling head over heels for you, and I don’t recall you ever bringing home a date of any kind.”
“Aren’t they already falling head over heels for me?” you ask with a hint of sarcasm, turning her around and ending the long embrace.
>“I haven’t a clue what you mean,” she said, matching your tone.
“Really? Because I remember that I left four rifles here that ARE crazy for me.”
>There was no comeback. Just a smile that said “No, YOU’RE crazy.”
>>
>>32687438
>The two of you stood there in silence, once again. At some point you began holding each other’s arms, and neither of you wanted to let go. It was like college all over again.
>“Anon?”
“Yeah?”
>“Do you think Jacklyn will like me?”
“Why wouldn’t she? And since when were you one to care about what people thought of you? What happened to ‘so long as I have Anon I don’t care?’” you asked, mimicking her voice at the end, to which Lee kicked your shin.
>“Don’t mock me when I’m being serious,” she growled at you.
>You shrugged.
“Why would you think she wouldn’t?”
>“Think about it. We’re both Enfields. We’re both the same model. We both have, or in her case had, a fulfilling life with a shooter who loved us. The only major difference between us is that she was modified.”
“Yeah, so?”
>“SO she may be jealous of me.”
“Do you honestly think that?”
>“I think if I were taken away from my owner, kept from interacting with others for years, and then radically modified before being thrust into interaction with guns that I didn’t even know existed I’d be pretty depressed. And then add on top of it that she now gets to live with, and I don’t mean to boast, a great example of the rifle she once was.”
“Yeah, that sounds like it could be a problem.”
>“So what do you want to do about it, love?”
“I’ll see how it plays out.”
>“That’s how you get a second Yu, Anon,” she said, with a radical change of tone, from sympathy to condescension.
“Yeah…”
>The conversation trailed off. It was silent again, but only for a short period of time.

End of Part 1 tomorrow. Was hoping to start writing Part 2 today, but that didn't happen.
>>
File: 1481127508293.jpg (99KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481127508293.jpg
99KB, 558x600px
>>
File: u9bpi.png (52KB, 992x336px) Image search: [Google]
u9bpi.png
52KB, 992x336px
>>32673108
>>
File: RFL part 2.png (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
RFL part 2.png
1MB, 3000x2000px
New project coming soon lads.
>>
>>32688767
>part 2
FUCK YES
>>
>>32677711
Chapter 4: Now And Then
April 28 2014
>Michael walked into the school, going for his locker, I can't say he looked happy or excited as he usually did when he got back to school. For him it meant socializing with friends and what probably amounted to a much needed break from utter silence at home or a vexing family life, not this time though. He appeared to be physically ill, all color drained from his skin, a visible shake after every few breaths, likely the result of his senses being assaulted by something distasteful. His eyes even looked worse, sunken into his unusually grayed out face, eye sockets that were usually imperceptibly darker than the rest of his face at a glance now appeared to have been rubbed full of ashes.
"Good morning Michael... you look terrible."
>"How bad?"
"Where to begin? Your skin is grayed out, eyes sunken into ashy looking eye sockets, your breath smells like anti freeze, and your voice sounds like you've got a knife stuck in you."
>"Well, that makes sense... It's been getting worse since I left the house this morning, I think I'll go home and get some rest."
>With that, a half dead looking Michael walked off to head home.

May 7 2014
>"Hey, Sarah, have you seen Michael around lately? I'm kinda worried about him." Alexis asked
"No. He's disappeared and it's like no one has his number."
>"think he's okay?"
"I don't know. Some of his classmates are speculating that he caught something and he's a goner, some of those who've known him forever say he's overdue for another bout of being too sick to just tough it out and come to school. Suppose we'll find out eventually."
>Michael returned a few days later. He had his color back, which was nice, but he also seemed to lose all respect for something. Something about him for the next year said that he thought of things in a very crass way, and that whatever forced him to be as tolerant of others before had been reduced to dust.
>>
>>32689684
>"Michael, where have you been?" came the alleged question from one of his teachers
"Hospital, next question." came what was said to be a very dry remark.
>We met up again the next year, and after graduation in 2015, we'd part ways until 2018, when I hired him on for vulture hawk.

February 26 2019
>Looking at Sarah, it was plain to tell that she was reflecting on the old days. Maybe back in high school, when she was still young at heart. We've both changed from then, five years or so will do that to you. I was a young anti social man who lived in the social life and retreated from it. Now I'm not as young, I'm gregarious and I live in the middle of nowhere, running to social interaction where I can find it. Not an improvement, but certainly a reversal. I don't really like to think of the past. All those people, all those great memories I can never relive and all those great people who died in shitholes foreign and domestic. Austin bought his in an invasion of LA, Trevor went out west at Brussels, Alexis caught the big one in a shitty section of the bayou. If I had anything in the world, I had my current company. I like to think more about things that happened after I accepted a bid for a conscript removal transfer to the PMC.
>The people I met there at least had more of a proclivity toward not dying. The only remnant of those days was Sarah. She'd known me back then, and she could testify to my change.
>It was weird to think of that. A kind of intimacy that even Ekatarina would, and could never have, despite seeming more and more expectant that I'd take her as a lover or something. Maybe I should. It would certainly cut through the loneliness of the plains, even the subliminal element that always resides in the back of the mind when I'm around friends.
>"Michael! Ekatarina! dinner!" Sarah called.
>as we sat for our meals, I noticed a rather chipper look on Sarah's face.
"You look... unusually happy tonight. Tell me, who's the lucky guy?"
>>
>>32689685
>"No such luck, I'm afraid." she smirked, prompting Ekatarina and I to cast each other a sidelong glance.
>"I saw that! You two are so cute together."
"Why does that sound so familiar... so foreboding?"
>"Ch-ch-ch-ch, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Keilly-heh-heh-heh." Sarah responded in her best impersonation of those echoed whispers from the friday the thirteenth movies
"So where have you been the past four months or so?"
>Sarah responded with a very summary reply, as did all of us.
>"I've been in Virginia handling your team, then I came here to handle your team even more. You?"
"You've probably seen every place on the file, There was a small trip to Afghanistan to assassinate some rich asshole in the hills, Turkey for the bombing at the Ankara munitions plant just before we went to war with them. Not much else to tell. we provided security for a little while in South Africa for a nationalist politician, then we ended up here. Ekatarina, you do anything in the last four months?"
>"Well, I sat in crate for a while, then I was taken out of crate, into the VDV armory I went, next thing that actually happens is I'm out in forest, stalking through snow And suddenly I hear 'utro' and this guy's on top of me."
>"Michael, you dog!" Sarah giggled.
"Hey, I saw a stalker, and I was gracious enough not to engage with knife swinging." I retorted
>"speaking of dog, he smells like one." Ekatarina chided playfully.
"Well, I've been out for a few hours, I suppose it's time for a shower."
>"True, didn't expect that they'd take all night to let you out. At least you won't have to walk around naked." Sarah said with a chuckle of what I detected to be... nervousness? How cute.
"You'd looove that wouldn't you?" I replied drowning in sarcasm.
>>
>>32689690
>Sarah shrank a little, Ekatarina prodded "You're blushing!" which of course prompted Sarah to turn a whole new shade of red.
"Katyusha, I think that's a new record." I stated dryly as I finished my plate, looking over to Katyusha I saw her staring at me, a smile of contentedness on her face, her eyes resting on mine.
>"Get a room you two!" Sarah yelled as she reached for a bottle of vodka. If there's one thing you can count on her to do, it's get shitfaced.
>I got up, put the plate in the sink and went to take a shower. Funny thing about showers. They give you time to think...
>Oh if only my friends had survived, if only my hometown hadn't been glassed in mid 2018, if this had turned out differently, but alas it didn't. It couldn't. I couldn't do anything about it. Darius, Alexis, Austin, Justin, keilly and even Brittany, who was vaporized when the NKA started their short lived and ill fated invasion of south Korea. thanks to Chinese and Indian involvement in a burgeoning war, in which Russia actually sided with NATO, the world could boast not only the destruction of party cities like Bangkok, Shanghai, Mumbai and Seoul, but being about three billion chinks poorer. Fucking crazy times we live in.
>I exited the shower, having washed myself of twelve days of filth and none of the memories that came back from time to time. Ekatarina passed me on the way in, casting a sympathetic gaze I tried to avert.
>I got dressed and walked to the kitchen for a drink, lord knows I needed one.
>Sarah was at the table, vodka bottle in hand, pouring what I guessed was her third shot or so. "Wanna drown your memories?" I just looked at her and sighed "I thought so. Take a load off. What ails you?" she remarked, as dryly as a drunkard scorning a nagging wife.
"All them people, All my old friends. Poor me a drink." I said, flipping the second glass, already present on the table."How'd you know I'd want a drink?"
>>
>>32689694
>"we're cut from the same cloth. You don't WANT a drink, you NEED a drink. It's not hard to understand you, in fact, the reason many fail is because you're deceptively simple. You can't relate because there was nothing to relate about. You... breathe, I guess, and that's where the similarity ends." by now I had knocked back two shots and was pouring a third. "You have interests and hobbies like everyone else, but much like they don't machine, or play guitar, or understand much of guns, you don't care much about watching sportsball on TV, or playing some video game for thousands of hours to develop a build to make a character who takes a prohibitive amount of hours to render playable. You don't care about soccer or football, hell, your interest in baseball even ends at A game, with little or no regard for seasons or even the next or last game. I do the same shit. I know how your brain works."
"You understand me too well for my likeing" I said after my fifth shot, amused at the fact that... well, fuck! She did!.
>"You might want to shlow down." She said, evidently beginning to slur after her fourth shot.
"Yeah... how long you been working on the vodka? about fifteen minutes? You shouldn't be drunk yet."
>"Fuck you, tall son of a bitch." she chuckled taking her own fifth shot.
"Lightweight." I said, watching her down her sixth shot, and slide me a shot across the table. She's a coordinated drunk, I'll give her that.
>"You're already drunk?!" An angry looking Ekatarina demanded from the hall. Her supple bosom and hips only obscured from our view by a towel that looked as though it was ready to fall save for the crook of her left elbow keeping it on. Would have been a pretty sight with the athletic curves that towel appeared to hide.
>>
>>32689709
"Well, six shots in about ten minutes and six in about twenty-five for her... I'm going to feel it, and she's gonna black out."
>"Well maybe YOU aren't completely useless, but I'm taking her to bed. Were you even planning on saving some for me?"
"who else was gonna finish it with me? she's ready to pass out and I'm just a tad drunk."
>"Shots?" She asked with the greatest exasperation I have ever witnessed a half naked woman exhibit "What it this? First time drinking? Michael, you stay here." She said, guiding Sarah out of her chair and down the hall toward her bedroom.
>With that I leaned over the counter and thought of the last conversation I had with Austin.

>There was my best friend. His exuberant face with freakishly hyper eyes lit up like always.
>"Mike, if you get back from Kazakhstan you have to go to that bar I told you about, that place is fucking awesome."
"And where are you off to?"
>"I'm heading off to LA to shoot me some democrats."
"Give'em hell. Hey, you ever get back out of the domestic conflicts on the coast, you come find me, just North of this pissant little place in Kentucky called Argo, can't miss it."
>The boarding call rang out.
>And just like that, he was off to the coast, where he'd be KIA when a rogue Airforce reserve unit strafed his MRAP with a 20MM. They killed so many good men over that shit hole city. I was glad when they nuked it after they surrendered.
>I heard someone lean up against the counter to my four o' clock. She started to work on the two thirds full bottle of vodka, draining all but a quarter before approaching me silently.
>"I know the look of consternation." she said, pulling my right shoulder back to win my gaze from the empty space in front of me. "It always follows tragedy, and it always leads to undue regret. I may not have known you long, but I know you didn't cause their deaths."
>>
>>32689714
>"What's happened?"
"Well, my hometown was nuked by LA, most of my friends are dead from being vaporized in that blast or dying in random places all over the globe. Point of fact, that lightweight you just put to bed in there is one of, if not the last remaining people I know from my hometown."
>"Are you okay?"
"Yeah."
>"You must be tired. Come with me."
>Katyusha took my hand and led me to the bedroom, where she put me in bed and put the blankets over me."I have some things to take care of." she said as she departed the room and turned off the lights.
>I tried to sleep, but even with the alcohol in my body I couldn't turn it off. There was a feeling that everybody was gone from the world.
>I opened my eyes to feel a presence hovering over me, then felt her creep into bed next to me. I reached out found Ekatarina, I pulled her to me and kissed her before snuggling up to her and falling asleep. Never before had the embrace of sleep been so welcoming.

That's it for the evening, as always criticism is welcome.

Tomorrow on Those Tender words.
Operating?
Background?
Romance?
Some kind of SEVERE INWARD CONFLICT?
Tune in to find out at whenever the fuck I post more O'clock.
>>
File: FlagDay.jpg (2MB, 2718x1808px) Image search: [Google]
FlagDay.jpg
2MB, 2718x1808px
bump
>>
Not in a writing mood as of now. It's all Archives fault

>kappa

but srs, if anyone is still reading, be patient, or something
>>
>>32689728
This really does help set up a nice amount of world-building. Enjoying it so far, and I am curious how it'll continue to unfold.

It also helps that this is an alternate timeline scenario, allowing you to have more freedom with geopolitical politics to help guide the story. Some of it seems a little wish fulfillment, but that's something we're all guilty of.
>>
>>32690229
Teeth?
>>
>>32690229
I offer large amounts of cuddling and chocolate chip pancakes.

>>32686705
I'm way too god damn tired to scroll all the way up, you binning this or is poly?
>>
>>32690621
Ill bin it
>>
>>32689728
Your jumping through time is throwing me for a bit before I can backtrack and find out where he went into his memories.

But yes, keep going.
>>
File: 38 snub.png (28KB, 886x311px) Image search: [Google]
38 snub.png
28KB, 886x311px
>>
Write fags I found something up your ally. A sci fi US army TRADOC paper contest. General public allowed. The only requirement is to envision warfare in 2030 and a 5,000 word limit. It's a short story. Should be easy for real writers. Just putting it out there.

https://community.apan.org/wg/tradoc-g2/mad-scientist/p/science_fiction_writing_contest/
>>
>>32691627
NO, STOP!

YOU'RE GONNA MAKE TRADOC SUCK WORSE!!
>>
>>32691627
Perfected polymer M16 variants, better plates for plate carriers, maybe even graphene or graphene-reinforced plates. 13 years isn't a whole lot.
>>
>>32691627
too lazy to write a story right now, here's what I imagine (feel free to use however you want): powered exoskeletons, smart ammo, personal rangefinders on either weapons of helmets (or both), HUDs, heavy bodyarmor (because hey, powered exoskeletons to take the weight) that not only stops .50" BMG but also absorbs the shock, and depending on which way the morals go in the next 13 years possibly individual medkits that include meth and opiates in prepared doses calculated carefully for each individual soldier, optional modules soldiers can buy on their own for the exoskeleton and helmet include air conditioning, heaters, wifi and netflix.
>>
>>32692426
note: exoskeletons and individual bodyarmor with APC -level protection against bullets almost certainly will exist in 13 years, whether or not they will be used is another thing, and if they exist they *will* be modular & someone *will* develope all kinds of crap of varying levels of usefulness to put on them.
>>
File: 1473220804776.jpg (37KB, 546x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473220804776.jpg
37KB, 546x512px
Barret senpai plz come back
>>
File: 1401082500581.png (297KB, 421x512px) Image search: [Google]
1401082500581.png
297KB, 421x512px
>>32692874
Hello yes, I was summoned?
>>
>>32692952
Yes, the Crusades have been called, and Barrett is needed. Get to it!
>>
>>32693415
better make sure you specify where the crusade is, otherwise she'll be mighty pissed when she finds herself removing kebab from Berlin rather than kicking protestants out of Ulster
>>
>>32689728
And back to the old style ('cause I didn't proofread any of it anyways. I just uploaded in blocks)
>>32690436
watch me get some digits and this becomes our future.
>>
>>32693760
Kek denies!
>>
File: IMG_5965.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5965.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
>>
>>32692874
Look at your thumbnail, you now see that it looks like a sheep.

You're welcome.
>>
>>32695380
Looks like a guinea pig with a beret to me.
>>
File: IMG_0877.jpg (84KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
84KB, 622x1024px
I'm not gonna be posting tonight, as the power is indeed out, owing probably to an asshole hitting a powerline or a transformer. in any event, I don't know when it will come back. See you on the other side, Fags!
>>
File: 1473995610555.jpg (875KB, 2801x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1473995610555.jpg
875KB, 2801x1760px
bunp
>>
First night off in a while.
Wife isn't home.
No distractions.
Plenty of booze.

>time to write
>>
File: C2U0J14UUAETqv8.jpg (115KB, 1080x886px) Image search: [Google]
C2U0J14UUAETqv8.jpg
115KB, 1080x886px
>>32686705
>>32686680
Loving this so far Touristbro. Can't wait to see where it goes. I love the concept of "STALKER is real metafiction". Also this is satiusfying my Zone thirst since the other two STALKER stories are on hiatus. Please keep it up!
>>
>>32693796
>>32695540
and just like my bet that my story would resemble our future, KEK DENIES! Power came back about thirty minutes later. So I've decided to respect the dubs and write no more... of Those tender words for tonight... instead I'm working on an idea for a short story for tonight and tonight only. The story centers around fighting the NVA... just... not in the way, or the perspective you might come to expect, even after reading that it would be abnormal... I'll be posting the story in just a bit.
>>
>>32687456
>“SO she may be jealous of me.”

AWWWWW SHIT NIGGA, YANDERE INCOMING

>twist: Jacklyn goes full Single White Female and falls in love with Lee and tries to kill Anon instead
>>
File: Rhodesia.jpg (188KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia.jpg
188KB, 680x750px
>>32695540
>you'll never be an expat mercenary in Africa

Feel with me.
>>
File: 1436723627270.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1436723627270.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>32696855
Or Jacklyn tries to restore herself using Lee's parts a la vivisection.
>>
>>32687456
You weren't kidding when you said it had some similarities to Damaged Goods. good shit though. Keep going m8
>>
File: 1341694246047.jpg (192KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1341694246047.jpg
192KB, 640x960px
>>32696969
>696969
>>
File: image3s.jpg (3KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
image3s.jpg
3KB, 200x252px
>>32696969
witnessed
>>
bump. wfg has been pretty dead this last couple of weeks
>>
File: 1472146749840.gif (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472146749840.gif
11KB, 200x200px
>>32696969
What does it mean...
>>
>>32693796
An unforeseen battle.
>"Boomer is away, depature heading 197, standby for patch-in."
>"Patch-in complete."
>The radio began crackling over with men using their infinitely perfected radio voices. They went on for THREE. FUCKING. MINUTES. In their deep and monotoned radio voices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBBmyF-1sQ

>If you listened very closely, you still couldn't understand just what the fuck they were saying, but you could tell they were dying by the minute by the tone ringing out a few seconds at a time.
>"Deploy." came a lone word that could be understood as we began our scouring of the jungle.
>several drop ships began dropping Hunter units to our position. Not that they'd need to do much "hunting" as we could see the biotic contamination canisters landing about three hundred meters in front of us.
>"PERSECUTE. EXPONGE. MISSION FAILURE WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT OFF WORLD ASSIGNMENT, CODE REMINDER, SACRIFICE, COAGULATE, CLAMP." Came a voice from seemingly nowhere.
>we ran to a cave, into which we saw a hunter jump and give off its high pitched whine that started high and went low, then we heard what sounded like several rapid pumps of a contained canister, then a high pitched whine and a series of explosions every bit as rapid as the shots.
"Exponge, Anticitizens in the caves, fire up restrictors"
>screams could be heard exiting the caves and soon after men in white clothes who'd been wearing straw hats shambled out screaming to the heavens like lost souls.
"Biotics in our sector, begin sterilization." I mumbled into the radio as I began firing my AR-2 into the shambling figures.
>They began coming out of the trees firing relatively primitave kinetic weapons.
>"UGH! *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SHH*" came the sound from the radios
>The night was nothing more than incoherent screaming until the gunships arrived.

Time in sector: 31 mintues.
>>32697237
just the last few days really.
>>32696868
I feel with you. that's why I wrote my second story.
>>
btw, this was basically "NVA vs combine" if you didn't catch that previously.
>>
File: skeleton tiddies.png (110KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton tiddies.png
110KB, 500x505px
>>32696969
You are awaited
>>
>>32697237
it's archives fault
>>
>>32696239
>here we go
>also to see if anyone is reading

Despite the fact that I knew I was alone, on private land, and far from any civilization, I still could not shake the feeling of being watched. Some part of my lizard brain kept telling me to verify my solitude. Despite my efforts to convince myself otherwise, I was still adamantly searching for the other set of eyes that I knew was watching.

After dropping my customary range fee into his inbox, in reality nothing more than a box of some extra ammo stored inside a barbecue pit at the firing line on his property, I took very little time to set up. The rifle came out of the case, backpack was thrown on the bench, ammo loaded, earpro donned, and sights set to 200 yards to try and hit a 12” steel circle 200 yards away. It took less than 2 minutes, all told.

That nagging feeling to check my surroundings forced me into a perimeter scan right before I sighted in. Still emptiness greeted my ears and eyes. Now absolutely certain that I was alone, I focused my sight, slowed my breathing, inched my finger to the trigger...slowly exhaled...slightly increased the pressure on the *BANG*
>>
>>32698039
The normal punch to the shoulder that I felt was one hell of a lot more than I expected. I fell over backward, losing my earmuffs and taking my hand off of the...rifle?

What the hell?

“Don’t look!”

Don’t look at...wait, who the fuck was talking? I sat up to get a better idea of what happened and was immediately greeted by a slap across my face.

“I said ‘don’t look’ you perv!” screamed this girl who, by all accounts, should not be where she was...or sitting on my bench rest, for that matter.

“What the…?” I mumbled as I at least tried to get my bearings. She was already backing away and covering her chest, which I just noticed was bare. It looked like her shirt was literally ripped off of her at the midriff and she was wearing the leftover shirt collar. “Who the hell are you? And how did you get…” I searched for the right words. “...Like that?”

“I’m your rifle, you jackass! And you just blew my top off!” I looked around to figure out what exactly she was talking about, but that seemed to explain just about everything. The rifle was gone, she was sitting exactly where it used to be, and her hair was exactly the same walnut color as...the...stock…

“Bullshit.” I stood up and dusted myself off. “There’s no possible way a gun can disappear and a girl can just show up out of nowhere.” I turned a bit to the side to afford her some sort of improvised decency. “Now, if you don’t mind, who are you?”
>>
>>32698059
“Like I said before, I’m your gun. Specifically, your National Ordinance 1903-A3, which you picked up from a shitty cardboard box earlier today, before shoving some gauges in my chamber that didn’t fit. Need I go on?” I gave her a sidelong look and considered what she was saying.

“If you are my gun, then you know what I was listening to on the way out here.” I decided to test her and see if she was messing with my head, or if the laws of physics just bent themselves out of shape. I was sorely hoping that the former was true.

“You were bitching that Pandora had too many “goddamn ads in a row for 5 fucking minutes of music!” She even managed to get my voice inflection right at that last bit.

“No way…” I whispered, turning to face her.

“Yes, way. Now get me a coat or something,” she demanded. I was still staring at her, slack-jawed.

“I...uh...wait, I don’t have a coat. It’s South Texas. It’s 90 degrees and it’s the middle of winter.” Maybe I would have to deal with having a gun-girl, or girl-gun...whatever the hell she was...later. “Isn’t there a way you can turn back into a gun? I can at least get you home, then.”
>>
>>32698099
I'm still enjoying this story.
>>
>>32698446
Won't lie to you, I thought nobody else was reading it.

Nobody else commented on it, anyway.
>>
>>32698532
I'll be real with you, your stuff is in my backlog. I've been working a ton the past 3 months, but I should be free again within the next couple of months.
>>
>>32698572
Well, if you or anyone else decides to read it, leave comments on where it can be improved.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10NzyDUSoX-b5QLEq4wxRPl8gZJ-_JVamrrIyW_SgOMw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>32693573
>implying any good Catholic wouldn't relish the chance to kick kebab's teeth in
>>
Someone please save me from this feel filled shithole.
>>
>>32698858
>Feels aren't working out bro
>MUH FEELS

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: jkj.jpg (21KB, 551x223px) Image search: [Google]
jkj.jpg
21KB, 551x223px
>>32698638
I don't have any ideas on improvements, but I like it quite a bit.

>>32698858
I gotchu senpai, pic related.
>>
File: 1453837018410.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1453837018410.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>32698978
Holy shit, it worked.
>>
>>32699023
How...how are you posting, then?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnVVqTGNCYo

So, who wants me to transcribe this video, but adding in Funco's reactions?
>>
>>32699121
Phone.
>>
>>32699257
Do you use an app? If so, which one?

>clover ftw
>>
>>32699316
G-Google Chrome mobile. I switch bergen 4chan and other miscellaneous sites too much to bother with dedicated apps.
>>
>>32699180
>asking permission
>>
Well it's time lads, more Red Flame Lilly

> You stand and watch the float plane fly off from the dock
> You turn around and see her beckoning you to come towards the cabin
>It's a small thing, one your friend uses when he goes hunting
>You pick up your pack and start walking towards her
>"Anon" you hear her call out softly
>"Anon" she says again
>"ANON" she yells and you're broken out of your day dream
>You look around, you're really in your driveway, Lilly in front of you looking impatient
>"Finally you're back to reality. Could you please pick up the pace darling, those Moose aren't going to hunt themselves"
>That's right, todays the day you've been planning sense New Years
>When Lilly heard the news about the hunting trip she became as excited as a kid in an ice cream parlor
>During that time she got a full on late 1800s British Explorer get up, helmet and everything
>The plan is to go to the airport, hop on a float plane, and stay in your friends cabin for two weeks then return with what you got
>A relaxing two week in a remote cabin hiking during the days hunting for Moose and other game and whatever unfolds during the evening
>Everything was in place, now you just needed to get to the airport
>"Anon are you sure you got everything?" Lilly asks as you put your pack in the back of the truck
"I checked twice, and a third time just to make sure Lilly" you say
"Two weeks worth of food, water purification methods, matches, fire striker, bedrolls, ammo, some books, and all the other backpacking and hunting esentials" you say listing things off from your head
>She kisses you on the cheek then looks you in the eyes
>"Thank you so much for this. I always love an exploration" she says before getting in the car
>A short drive later you arrive at the airport
"Lilly, I'm sorry to tell you but you need to be in the Rifle bag, the bush pilot uh...doesn't approve of Giests in human form" you say as you pull up in the parking lot
>>
File: bush plane.jpg (102KB, 1400x547px) Image search: [Google]
bush plane.jpg
102KB, 1400x547px
>>32699441
>"Anon you know I don't like being cooped up in bags or boxes" she says with a pout
"Hun, I know you don't but just this once. Please"
>"Fine. I just hope the flight's not long" she says before turning into rifle form
>After putting her gently in the bag you walk into the terminal for bush planes and check in
>Soon you're on board the plane soaring over the Alaskan Wilderness
>"So you'll be out there for two weeks eh?" the pilot says after taking off
"Yup, it's a cabin my friends family owns and we go up there every so often to hunt" you reply
>" Pretty Early in the season, I bet you'll bag at least one" he replies
"Well, that's what I'm hoping for"
>Soon the drone of the engine rocks you off into a deep slumber
>You're back at the cabin, walking towards Lilly who's smiling and waving for you to come to her
>As you get closer but you slow down, no matter how fast you try to go you continuously get slower
>Lilly's face slowly turns into a face of horror and yells out
>"ANON!"
>You're jolted awake by the plane violently shaking
>"SHIT, WE GOT ICE ON THE WINGS, HOLD ON TIGHT" the pilot yells as he desperately tries to keep the plane aloft
>the plane shutters again and losses speed before dipping down towards the foggy ground below
>The pilot struggles to straighten out the plane before you hit the ground and finally does but it's too late
>the plane slam against the ground, the belly destroying itself on the slide
>Your head slams against the counsel in front of you and you black out
>>
>>32699469
>After an unknown amount of time unconscious, your eyes flutter open
>The world is deathly silent
>You try to get out of the seat and out of the plane
>As you move a searing pain shoots up your left leg, causing you to cry out
>You crawl out of the door, which was torn off during the crash and look back at the plane
>The left wing was split in half, the propeller absolutely destroyed, and part of the tail section was missing
>the pilot was still in his seat, slumped forward with blood on the glass infront of him
>the gear inside was spilled all over the place
>Suddenly you crawl like a madman back towards the plane
"LILLY! DEAR GOD! LILLY" you yell as you desperately dig through the wreckage
>You find the rifle back and unzip it
>you quickly look over Lilly, checking every single part that you can
>thankfully she is not harmed
>You set her down and she transforms back to a human
>"Anon! What happened, is everythi-ANON YOU'RE HURT!" Lilly says, hysterically
"Oh thank god you're alright Lilly, something happened and the plane went down. We're stuck out here" you respond
>"S-stuck? No one's coming to find us?" she responds, becoming more frantic by the moment
"When the plane doesn't return they'll send out a search party for us. All we need to do is *ung* sit tight untill then" you say, trying to calm her
>With nearby wreckage you attempt to stand
>You crumple to the ground with the shot of pain from you left leg, crying out
>"Anon! I-I'll take care of this! Don't you worry dear!" Lilly says before turning and frantically digging for a first aid kid
>Soon she returns to your side, tearing through the contents looking for what she needs
>You glance down at your leg and almost vomit at the sight
>a massive shard of rock is jutting out of your left leg
>>
File: crash.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crash.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>32699481
>"Anon, listen to me very carefully.." Lilly says as she removes the stitches kit, bandages, medical alcohol, and a nearby shirt
>"You need to calm down, this will be over quickly" she continues as she twists the shirt and put it in your mouth
>You tense up and try to respond but all she does is kiss you on the forhead, which startles you, getting your mind off what's going on with the leg
>In that moment Lilly quickly removes the shard from your leg
>You cry out in pain but it's muffled by the T-shirt
>Lilly quickly works to stop the bleeding as you calm down
>"Anon, I'm so sorry I have to do this" Lilly says with tears in her eyes as she pours a bit of medical alcohol over the wound
>Once again your yells of pain are muffled by the tshirt
>Soon she removes the shirt from your mouth and holds your head in her chest
>"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" she continues crying herself
"D-don't be sorry. You did the right thing" you say to her, wiping away some of her tears with your free hand
>Soon she helps you up and you begin gathering what you can and getting your bearings
>The plane crashed in a meadow in a dense forest
>A few hundred meters more and and you would have died as well
>You are able to scrounge a good amount of your gear plus some out of the planes emergency supplies
>You take the map of the area the plane had, not like you know how long you were flying for, you were asleep
>As night approaches you set up camp near the plane, not wondering too far as to have a higher chance of being seen
>You and Lilly sit around a fire, watching the sky for any sign of a plane
> Both of you are thinking the same thing
>What if we're not found
>then what
>>
>>32699493
And that's all for tonight folks, stay warm and I hope you all have a great day
>>
>>32699501
You ever read a book called "hatchet"?
>>
>>32699693
That's bretty gud. Maybe he's played the Long Dark recently.
>>
>>32699693
does a duck with a boner drag weeds?
>>
>>32699714
I'm Alaskan, that game is daily life for me.
I also do enjoy it very much.
>>
>>32699735
>rummaging through vacationer's homes, ripping up their curtains and eating their peanut butter and sardines

Living the dream, man.
>>
File: the-explosive-sex-life-of-the-du.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-explosive-sex-life-of-the-du.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>32699728
I'm really disturbed by that question.

>captcha: renta rump
>>
>>32699745
It's a pretty great life.
>>32699747
the answer is yes
>>
>>32699751
So...you drag duck dicks?
>>
>>32699775
No, my friends in the science department of the university did to test the theory, they do indeed drag weeds
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (522KB, 1334x1818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
522KB, 1334x1818px
>>32684315
>>32677478
Soon enough...
Wait, did I just confirm that?
>>
>>32699714
How have I not heard of this until now? Looks pretty sweet.
>>
IVAN CHESNOKOV STORY SOON
>>
Just checking in here. What do you want to read more of? Normal Annie story? "Ending" thing? JT? Iowa?

I have issues making my mind up
>>
>>32700838
Ending thing? Is that like a possible ending for JT?
>>
>>32686680

Meanwhile, in the bunker
/We have someone that needs to stay for a while Sid/

/Then tell him to just pick wherever and sleep there Dima/

/Well problem is that he’s a tourist/

/Like every other kids in this village, tell him to pick wherever and watch for his stuff/

/no, I mean he’s an actual tourist/

>The old man turns his head

/Your drunk plan actually worked?/

> he asks incredulously

/How dumb is this.. Nevermind he won't last long then, maybe even shorter than the kids here/

> he laughs.

/That's not all I'm here for though. You find out why the north got cut off again?/

/Well obviously someone turned on the Scorcher again/

/Thank you Sidorovich, for the enlightening information. I need to know if we can do something about it/

/Well if the crazy stalker can do it once, I'm sure the egg heads at the lake bed can cook up another psi device/

/Yantar then.../
> Dima sighs and rubs his chin in thought

/Alright, I'll go see if the North Checkpoint is clear then. Your order is in the van you want me to bring it?/

>Sidorovich simply grunts and looks at his computer monitor waving away at Dima.
>>
>>32700838
Been awhile since you posted Annie hasn't it?
>>
>>32699501
>return of red flame lily
gg m8 been waiting for some gud shit
>>
>>32700395
How soon

>can't wait

>>32700838
It's been a while since you.posted normal annie
>>
File: 1911.jpg (69KB, 1000x633px) Image search: [Google]
1911.jpg
69KB, 1000x633px
http://pastebin.com/ASw5Q5VP

Update to The Pathfinder Scout, this time with references to other stories written here. Can you spot them?
>>
>>32697237
Seems like we've been losing writefags, and I've been losing motivation. At least there is still an active bunch around.
>>
>>32698099
Do continue. I do wish to know what kind of story this will be turn out to be.
>$5 on the main character being put into a coma.
>>
File: 1484800016422.jpg (456KB, 1559x2834px) Image search: [Google]
1484800016422.jpg
456KB, 1559x2834px
>>32702179
You still have me, how unfortunate!

I'll show myself to the door now.
>>
>>32699493
Oooh, master and rifle stuck on a deserted island. I'm very interested.
>>
>>32702538
Don't worry, I'm slowly crawling out myself.
>>
File: 1484118491500.jpg (126KB, 761x899px) Image search: [Google]
1484118491500.jpg
126KB, 761x899px
>>32697237
>>32702179
So busy... so tired... Trying to keep up on Damaged Goods.
>>
>>32701121
Annie it is then

>>32700884
no, i already know how that is going to end. I think.

What i do mean is the Annie ending with the heist and all
>>
>>32702685
And I thank you for keeping up at it. Just don't burn yourself out and become one of the writefags that disappeared off the face of the earth, or at least /k/
>>
>>32702583
I'll join your journey when I finally figure out how to write again and get through with what I have started.
>>
>>32697237
Writers block is hell.
>>
>>32702724
Welcome... I promise I won't dissapear until Damaged Goods is completed at least.
>>
>>32702892
You know, damage goods is one of the stories on here that inspired me to write my own. I haven't thanked you for that so thank you Construct.
>>
File: 1484609588742.jpg (132KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484609588742.jpg
132KB, 720x960px
>>32702942
Oh shit... I'm glad happy my story helped give a little inspiration. Thanks for sharing that man.
>>
File: riot gun.png (38KB, 688x376px) Image search: [Google]
riot gun.png
38KB, 688x376px
>>
File: IMG_4193.png (641KB, 1224x1190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4193.png
641KB, 1224x1190px
IVAN
----
>it was Monday and a man with a bushy beard wearing a flannel shirt, RealTree camouflage pants, rubber wading boots, and RealTree ball cap is about to enter a gun store
>his name is John
>John is a Fudd
>said Fudd is carrying a soft rifle case, whistling "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy", while approaching said gun store
>said gun store itself is a large, but plain brick building with a white sign that reads "GUNS" in blocky red letters
>John entered the store, still whistling, and gave the shelves a quick look
>upon them were dozens upon dozens of Russian and CommBloc weapons of multiple makes and models
>at one counter stood a pair of waffegeists, an open door leading to the back, from which Tchaikovsky was playing softly, John could see a large man in a striped shirt sitting at a work bench
>looking back to the waffegeists one looked to be an Mosin Nagant, with long brown hair and wearing an old Russian army jacket over a white shirt, she was looking at a clipboard while the other waffegeist, an SKS with chocolate brown hair and feline ears with white tips, wearing a faded paratrooper jacket and was idly chewing bubblegum
>as soon as John approached the counter the taller waffegeist looked up at him
"Hello, my name is Sasha and this is Anya, may we help you?"
>she said with a warm smile as the SKS gave a polite nod
"Hello, ladies. I was looking ta get some work done on muh rifle fur wen deer season comes aroun'."
>John said with a smile of his own
"Ah, as you can see this store specializes in Russian weapons."
>Sasha said pleasantly, ignoring John's accent while Anya watched the man suspicious of him already
"Well then, gud thing I gots a Mosin. I started ta fix it up fur deer huntin', but I needs a scope."
>John said with a smile and set the soft rifle case down on the counter in front of the two waffegeists
>Sasha felt a tremor of trepidation as she realized what type of horrid man this is
>Anya clenches her teeth and stayed by her safe sister
>>
>>32704371
>John didn't notice the girl's reaction before he unzipped the rifle case and revealed a Mosin Nagant 91/30
>a heavily and poorly modified 91/30
>the front portion of the hand guard had been trimmed down almost nothing, the barrel had been cut down by at least four inches, a new front sight had been directly welded onto the barrel, the butt plate had been replaced with a rubber pad, a pistol grip had been screwed onto the stock, plastic rails had been screwed into what was left of the hand guard, and an extend magazine had been attached with copious amounts of bonding epoxy
>Sacha stood perfectly still as she took in what had become of her sister rifle and felt her anger building up like a magma vent
>Anya looked to her safe sister nervously as she sensed what was coming
>ignoring the man and the poor bastardized rifle before her, Sasha turned her head towards the door leading to the work room
"IVAN, WE HAVE BUBBA!"
>she declared with her Russian accent bleeding through with her anger
"Now what inna hell are ya yellin' fur?"
>John asked angrily only to be sushed by the SKS before she takes a step back from the counter
>the record playing Tchaikovsky came to scratch and went silent
"I'm a customer and I deman' ya tell me what's goin' on here."
>John said angrily with his scraggly beard swishing
"Sasha, what did you say?"
>a large man in a light blue long sleeve Telnyashkas asks as he steps through the door leading from his workbench
"Deal with this."
>the furious waffegeist says pointing to the mangled Mosin and John, before stomping away into the back
"Sasha, see to Anya."
>the large man says looking to the SKS
"Right."
>the other waffegeist said with a nod and followed after the bolt action rifle
>>
>>32704371
>his back
>>
>>32704393
"Now, wha-"
>Ivan started, but froze in horror as he saw the Bubba'd Mosin Nagant laying on the counter
>John however misinterpreted Ivan's shock of horror for one of amazement
"I see you're astounded into speechless by muh custom work."
>the man said with a big grin as he stroked his beard
"WHAT IN FUCK IS DONE TO THIS POOR RIFLE?"
>Ivan bellowed at the Fudd, slamming his palms onto the counter as the vodka on the angry Russian's breath stung John's eyes
"I, I just fixed it up so-"
>Ivan did not give John a chance to finish
"YOU ARE MACHINIST?"
>Ivan demands leaning over the counter and closer to the man's face
>John the Fudd flinches and shakes his head no
"YOU ARE ENGINEER?"
>Ivan demands leaning in closer
>another shake of the head from the Fudd
"YOU ARE GUNSMITH?"
>Ivan demands again nearly touching foreheads with the man
>John shakes his head no once more
>>
>>32704407
>the only indication of the depth's of Ivan's anger is the ever so slight twitch of his left eye
"STUPID HICK AMERICAN WITH TEN GALLON HAT AND GIANT PICKUP TRUCK LOOKS AT PERFECTLY FINE SERGEI MOSON AND SAYS "NO, RIFLE NEED MORE DUMB SHIT ON IT"?"
>Ivan bellows once more nearly knocking over John Fudd with his volume
"L-look i did tha best I could."
>John says trying to defend himself
"WHAT IS REASON FOR PISTOL GRIP? IF YOU NEED TO FIRE FROM HIP IN EMERGENCY, NOW HAND IS TWISTED INTO PAINFUL ANGLE AND YOU MISS EVERY ENEMY! LOOK AT WRONG ANGLE OF BAYONET! LOOK AT CHEAP PLASTIC MAGAZINE THAT FEEDS CARTRIDGE LIKE CONSTANTLY JAMMING PEZ CANDY BOX! WHERE DID CLEANING STICK GO?
RIFLE WAS FINE BEFORE YOU FUCK IT."
>Ivan says pointing out several ways John Fudd had fucked up
>>
>>32704422
"I had to fix it up fur deer huntin'!"
>John counters after finding some form of courage from somewhere in the depths of his beer gut
"MOSIN NAGANT PERFECT GUN AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK ARMS FACTORY."
>Ivan counters with fury, glaring down the Fudd
"But it t'was too dang heavy to take huntin."
>John declares trying to explain himself
"TOO HEAVY?"
>Ivan asks with a snarl his Russian accent coming out thicker as his ire rises even further
"We-well yes."
>John says with a shrug
"MOSIN NAGANT IS TOO HEAVY YOU SAY?"
>Ivan bellows as a vein is his forehead becomes more pronounced
"THEN BECOME STRONGER COUCH LOVING AMERICAN SLOB. RIFLE IS FINE. RIFLE IS AWLAYS FINE ONLY NEEDS CLEANING AND OIL."
>Ivan declares gripping the wood of the counter to keep from wringing the neck of John the Fudd
"But, but it don't got no scope."
>John says weakly
>Ivan can take no more of this bull shit
>the furious Russian grabs the Fudd by his flannel shirt and pulls him face to face over the counter
"YOU WANT SCOPE ON MOSIN NAGANT?
FINE, YOU BUY GENUINE PU MOSIN NAGANT, NEVER CHANGE RIFLE, TAKE CARE OF FOREVER, AND GET FUCK OUT OF MY SHOP!"
>Ivan bellows as loud as he can in the Fudd's face before letting him go and flop onto the floor
>>
>>32704432
"Or better yet."
>Ivan says more calmly before he opens the register, grabs a wad of money, and throws it at John as he tries to climb off the floor
"Take money, leave rifle, and never come to my shop again."
>Ivan growls out with all the menace of a primed warhead ready to detonate
"F-fine then"
>John stutters out before grabbing the money and fleeing the gun store
>Ivan scowled at the Fudd until he drove away in his pickup truck, he then looked down at the mangled Mosin Nagant on the counter
"It is okay. He will not hurt you again."
>Ivan said in a calm soothing tone as he ran his hand delicately over the poorly modified rifle's bolt
>in an instant the battered rifle is replaced by a girl with crudely chopped brown hair, faded, torn, and ripped clothes that barely cover her scarred body
"Pro-promise?"
>she asked looking up at the tall Russian gunsmith revealing numerous scars across her delicate face
"Yes, you are safe with me and the girls."
>Ivan said before gently lifting the scarred waffegeist into a princes carry
"Anya, Sasha come and help me with this little one."
>Ivan said as he mentally went through his inventory making sure he had all the parts and tools he'd need
"Is it time for us to heal another lost sister, Ivan?"
>Sasha asks hopefully with the SKS behind her as she appeared from the workshop door
"Yes! We will make her like new from Izhevsk Arms!"
>Ivan said with a smile as he carried the now free waffegeist to his work room and begin the process of her restoration
>>
>>32704422
>double-dubs berating a Fudd for ruining a Mosin
I think I need a change of underwear...
>>
>>32704495
ffs forgot I had been posting on another board...
>>
http://pastebin.com/fjz1FZmG
Pastebin link also cleaned and corrected my shit grammar.
>>
>>32697237
>tfw would submit some of the stuff I write but none of it is /k/ related in the slightest and it's likely shit
>>
File: 1341622462909.jpg (77KB, 800x738px) Image search: [Google]
1341622462909.jpg
77KB, 800x738px
>>32702851
>>
File: 1468392335274.jpg (44KB, 728x673px) Image search: [Google]
1468392335274.jpg
44KB, 728x673px
>>32704633
That was a fun read.
>>
>its that time of the thread again
>>
>>32705418
do we need more
M A N I F E S T B R E A S T I N Y?
>>
File: 1465088851724.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
1465088851724.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>32705418
the part where we post just to cross the bump limit? I'll see what I can do to contribute in-between watching House MD
>>
File: 1468714040615.png (84KB, 1301x612px) Image search: [Google]
1468714040615.png
84KB, 1301x612px
>>32705515
>>
>>32705486
>>
>>32704633
>>
File: 12ga reactive rounds.png (2MB, 1261x7594px) Image search: [Google]
12ga reactive rounds.png
2MB, 1261x7594px
>>
Part 1
>>
File: 1428634612648.jpg (43KB, 1389x287px) Image search: [Google]
1428634612648.jpg
43KB, 1389x287px
>>32705782
Part 2
Although nobody recorded more of that thread.
>>
File: K does acid.png (99KB, 1084x1613px) Image search: [Google]
K does acid.png
99KB, 1084x1613px
>>
File: 1392843603622.gif (2MB, 432x202px) Image search: [Google]
1392843603622.gif
2MB, 432x202px
>>
File: 1428796633742.jpg (2MB, 3000x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1428796633742.jpg
2MB, 3000x1998px
I'm only going to 300.

And to prevent some dumbass from posting botesluts
>>
>>32705838
>that AK -action
>lewd.jpg
please don't tell Riikka I watched this, she'd misunderstand & then I'd get hurt...
>>
File: 1454230577051.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454230577051.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: dias2.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dias2.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>32705887
Oh, stand by...
>>
File: 23_year_old_felon.png (1MB, 3376x4754px) Image search: [Google]
23_year_old_felon.png
1MB, 3376x4754px
And I'm done
>>
File: 1476138390886.png (3MB, 1370x2419px) Image search: [Google]
1476138390886.png
3MB, 1370x2419px
>thanks for bumping to 300
>10 posts is easier than fucking 30
>>
Will be updating stories soon.

Also shout out about some information i recived from an insider. Due to internal politics there will be a lot of open positions in home land security jobs ranging from the fbi, cia, nsa , border patrol and so forth. Not only that but agencies such as border patrol , ICE and DEA will most likely be given additional funding to hire personnel.
As such they are looking for sufficently trained individuals, to fill these vacancies.
Many colleges and vocational schools now have courses to help you recive the appropriate education to persue these careers.
Here is a non exhaustive list.
https://training.fema.gov/hiedu/collegelist/dhsmaster/certificate.aspx
>>
hey, no boteposting?
>>
File: 1476237084974.png (11KB, 393x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476237084974.png
11KB, 393x214px
>>
>>32706096
If you are looking for non graduate level education then you will want the advanced homeland security and managment certificate versues the masters programs.

If you are intending to join active service in the military each branch will offer enlistment incentives acording to their policy.
>>
File: 1476528239810.jpg (298KB, 1234x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1476528239810.jpg
298KB, 1234x1270px
>>
>>32704792
It is a bad feel, but do not worry! A weird interaction today got me back on track.

Expect update next thread!
>>
File: dance.jpg (22KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
dance.jpg
22KB, 472x472px
>>32706299

>lets do this guys
>>
File: queda_degatos.jpg (43KB, 339x420px) Image search: [Google]
queda_degatos.jpg
43KB, 339x420px
I can do two more

>>32706073
Sweet Jesus.
>>
>>32706358
so ill kill this thread and let it sail to page 8 before new one
>>
File: 21527943.png (2MB, 598x4243px) Image search: [Google]
21527943.png
2MB, 598x4243px
Did not know what this was, but it's in my k folder.
>>
>>32706265
Moar plz
>>
File: lolnuke.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lolnuke.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>32706299
Better that you have writers block, because it shows you still are holding interest, than apathy.
>>
>>32706482
While inherently true, I quite like writing and get a little annoyed when I'm stuck on something.
>>
>>32706545
I enjoy it when I'm in the right frame of mind.

Forcing myself to write...doesn't turn out well.
>>
>>32703196
Same here. I was on the fence until your stories just tipped me into posting.
>>
>>32705698
I'm trying m8 ;_;
>>
Hopefully I should have enough time to post the rest of this before the thread dies.

Hotline Waffegeist 8

August 9th, Los Angeles, on the road
“And this is why we don’t trust fuck head gang members telling us anything.” you say to Viveca after loading the crate of stolen Russian guns into the van. “Including a gun that just got violated.”
>Moments earlier, you decided to review the camera footage the Crip had left after blowing a hole in his head.
>In the video you see a bunch of them drag out two blond fox girls, both of differing height, only to be told they were not to be touched by one that looked to be the one heading the group.
>In addition to, his underlings began to complain the girls were going to be going to a place called Saturday Night Special, and that it didn’t matter what happened.
>Looking it up, it became clear as to why the underlings felt like they got cheated out.
“Alright, is that everyone?”
>”Da, papa.”
“Manage to calm down that one AK, Viv?”
>”DA! We go now!”
>With everyone in the van, you start her up and drive on out.
>>
File: rWEsbL1.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rWEsbL1.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>32707087
>You begin to drive recklessly down the streets, weaving between cars and speeding through red lights.
>If it were not for the fact that the police rarely patrol the area, you’d feel a lot more hard pressed for time.
>After a few near-misses, you arrive at the place.
>Slamming down the break, a loud screech screams from your van’s tires, as though it herald doom.
>You throw the van into park, and quickly grab Viveca, now transformed as a shotgun.
>Throwing open the van door, you move out onto the pavement right at the strip club.
>Unlike last time, no one is there guarding the entrance to the place.
>You kick the door open, preparing yourself for a complete onslaught.
>Instead you are greeted with utter silence, with everyone focusing on the TV.

>”The president Putin and president Trump were just assassinated.”
>”The group claiming credit was the South California Secession Movement.”
>”Both acting presidents of Russia and the United States has declared this an act of war on California.”
>>
>>32707144
>Turning around and looking outside, a giant white flash could be seen over the horizon.

And with that, I'm on hiatus until I'm feeling the spark to write again. Sorry all.
>>
next thread at page 8
>>
>>32706806
I was going to post that image anyways during my posting spree, but you just so happened to have posted a comment about your grammar.

It isn't you, really, just generally a good idea for everyone.
>>
>>32706768
>ITT writefags try to make Construct super feely

That means a lot bro...

>>32707181
>Hiatus

I might get more writing done now. Whenever you post I have the urge to play more Hotline when I have freetime.
>>
>>32707416
Not feeling it anymore. And I feel like a shithead as I said I wouldn't end it with a lolnuke, but it's an ending nonetheless, until I feel better, if at all.
>>
>>32707181
What the fuck is that image.
>>
>>32707470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVgMm27d1po
>>
>da tovarish

>>32707535
>>32707535
>>32707535
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.