[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns in Finland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

File: valmet_62.jpg (13KB, 603x186px) Image search: [Google]
valmet_62.jpg
13KB, 603x186px
Hi /K/, #noguns spaincuck here
As you probably know, my country is very terrible in many ways, not the least of which being über restrictive gun laws (i even have to register my airsoft replicas as "fully automatic, 6mm caliber sporting weapons", how's that?). As i'm finishing my college studies and getting closer to reliable independence, i am of course
consolidating my bail out plan to a country that allows me some proper fun. Wanting to avoid the US, my choice has always gravitated between Switzerland, the Czech Republic and Finland.
Lately though, Finland has been getting the most traction as an option due to its proximity to russia (demivatnik here) and the fact that i could put the fact that im learning russian to good use there. Capital factors also being that my gf has an unhealthy obsession with all things suomen and very attractive housing prices, small density of population (we antisocial) and generally good living standards.
However, while i have done my homework and investigated gun laws in Finland (as i understand, save for full auto and specialty ammo, everything goes). I am still somewhat doubtful
Any fellow /k/ who are suomi or otherwise knowledgeable on Finland
-did i miss anything important?
-is there any restriction to just grabbing your fun and going innawoods?
-any restriction on imports? what kind of fun can you get there? anything banned by name?
-otherwise useful info regarding moving to Finland also appreciated
-Bonus points: know anything about the airshit scene in Finland?

P.S. relevant data: I'm proficient in english (would like to think) and have basic russian, my GF is pretty good in english and working on suomi, but would plan to move once shes proficient in suomi and im done with russian. i plan to learn suomi myself either before leaving or there

Thx in advance m8s
>>
>>32666290
Fuck Catalonia stay in your pussy country. Barcelona is a shit hole.
Also Spain needs to chill with all the fucking ham.
>>
>>32666290
>Wanting to avoid the US
Well America doesn't want you, Pablito.
>>
>>32666290
>(as i understand, save for full auto and specialty ammo, everything goes
You need to jump through a million hoops to get pretty much any gun at all.
And even when you get a permit, you don't really even own it
>>
I'd suggest you go to link related and make the same thread there. Highly recommended since you get better answers.

https://ylilauta.org/jorma/
>>
You must be able to show that you have a purpose for owning a firearm, self/home defense is not a valid purpose, in practice you join a shooting club then shoot with club guns for a year or two and then get a permit, I can't think of any weapons that are outright banned but in general handguns and short rifles/shotguns (shorter than 84cm or barrel shorter than 40cm) are harder to get than other weapons, hollow point handgun ammunition and full auto are very restricted
>>
>>32666531
Thanks for the tip,will do :D
>>
File: 92f.jpg (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
92f.jpg
23KB, 800x600px
>>32666455
i ptobably didnt put it in the best words.To be clear, I have no problem with the us, actually i admire them in a lot of ways, just not my cup of tea to live there.
Also you fail to trigger me, i couldnt be less patriotic
>>
>>32666451
dude, i agree on everything, why do you think i wanna leave? i happen to be catalan, i just couldnt give less of a shit about it. everyone hates my hobbies in this country anyway, so i stand to gain nothing either way
>>
>>32666567
I was testing you, good lad. Come to America my friend. Finland won't be as nice for guns America will arm you to the teeth
>>
>>32666546
yeah, that's pretty much what i heard. Self defense i didnt count on, as it's a no go basically anywhere but in the US.
To me, what you say is already a huge leap, as here in spain you have to jump through the same or even more hoops to get but a shotgun or a sporter semi auto with 3 round magazine cap and a stockpile limit of i believe 100 rounds.
No handguns and no military calibers either
>>
>>32666290
>as i understand, save for full auto and specialty ammo, everything goes
you need collectors permit for full auto weapons which is like receiving unicorn horn here.

-you need somekinda safe for 5 weapons or less if you have over 5 weapons you need EU certified safe

>is there any restriction to just grabbing your fun and going innawoods?
you can shoot on your own land if theres no danger to other people, you cant go inna woods and shoot unless you have landowners permission, on goverment land dont even think about it.

-easy way to obtain gun is hunting permission, if you only "sport" shoot it takes at least year or so i think(dont have experience about this) and have to start with .22lr bolt action or something like that.

-handguns you need to be 20 years old and 2 years shooting diary with professional gun handler or some shit give police proof that you have been shooting 2 year with pistols.

>any restriction on imports? what kind of fun can you get there? anything banned by name?
i dont think so that we have any import bans

-theres no magazine restrictions, Rifle/shotgun weapons minium barrel length 400mm, minium weapon length 840mm(you can have folding stock but weapons has to be over 840mm when stock folded) no pistol grip bans or that kinda shit

>otherwise useful info regarding moving to Finland also appreciated
on the countryside they dont like colored people

Thats just my thought about things, someone correct me if im wrong somewhere.
>>
>>32666551
Have never fully dropped the idea desu, just trying to deplete other options first. I do like my healthcare and i do like european connections, just man, the cucking... to me it's baffling guns are considered a privilege (as opposed to a right) anywhere BUT in the us (even in the most gun friendly countries) but desu the near shillary victory made me scared of how long your gun freedoms will stand (not that i wish for that, at all). To what degree has a freedom loving state have the prerrogative to stand against a federal ban/ gun grab? anyone can inform me on that? thx
>>
>>32666290

No point in coming to Finland. You can't get a good job if you don't speak Finnish.

Also getting any gun requires a lot of paper work and bureaucracy, especially getting your first firearm. You also need to be a Finnish citizen to get a permit and getting Finnish citizenship is not easy.

I'd say United States is really the only solution with your background.
>>
>>32666596
Oh also before you get your gun you get buying license for the gun, and somewhere in process of getting buying license you need to take test that retard can pass(+250 question about "do you have friends or are you suicidal?") and go to interview with policeboss.
>>
>>32666596
>>32666620
21 YO, as white as a snowflake, EU citizenship (for as long as the eu lasts, anyway), plan on learning finnish to begin with. What do you think my odds are at integrating/ getting the citizenship?
>>
>>32666652
>plan on learning finnish
wew, have fun
>>
>>32666290

Come to America, friend. You'll have all the guns you could ever want and more.
>>
>>32666675
Well, i am already learning russian with not much trouble so it shouldnt be THAT hard (?)
>>
File: 1391621525087.jpg (7KB, 251x193px) Image search: [Google]
1391621525087.jpg
7KB, 251x193px
>>32666290

>spanish airshitter

Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>32666691
>>32666620
>>32666581
Seems like an inevitable conclusion is plunging upon me... i'll certainly entertain the idea any state suggestions? what's the max freedom i can get with the most civilization (big cities with events and shit like that)?
>>
>>32666730
Go away. We have no room for anyone who isn't 100% in line with the liberal foundations of this country.
>>
>>32666290

You are aware that you have be a Finnish citizen before you are allowed to acquire firearm(s) in Finland?

Going innawoods without having permit of the landowner is problematic on that viewpoint that it may raise suspicion of (illegal) pouching. Hence usually permit from landowner (state is a major landowner especially in northern and western parts and routinely sells hunting permits on its lands) is pretty much required. Also doing target shooting on somebody's land does require a permit from landowner as well.

Also, when applying purchase permit for firearm one needs to be able to tell for which purpose (hunting, sports etc) firearm is being acquired and where one intends to use it (which shooting ranges etc). When applying permit one has to be able to prove that one has use for the particular firearm (hunting certificate for hunting, membership on shooting club etc).

There are no real restrictions on imports (beside trade embargo with Russia on EU-level), but it is usually just easier to buy stuff from Finnish gun shops, since they can acquire pretty much anything that one can desire.

Finland has pretty bad unemployment situation at the moment, although economy appears to be about to start get better. So finding work is not easy at the moment, but might get easier in a few years.
>>
>>32666751
Who's to say i'm not, you idiot? i'm one of very few in this shithole that says we have to look at the usa's fundational principles and learn from them, much less one of the few to wholeheartedly defend the IInd A
>>
>>32666730
Florida is called the "gun shine state" and will have warm weather with humidity. Ignore the redneck meme of the media. Most people in the country are hardworking friendly folks, but if you see dirt roads, your chances of dealing with a con artist tend to rise a bit.

Texas is a range of culture and weather, but also good.

Minesota is nice for the cold, and the isolation, but close enough to people

Montana is as alone as you can get.

Alaska if you want to be in canada and own Russian guns because no one enforces any real laws up there beyond "try not to murder people and get caught if you are outside the city"

There are others, but that is a good start.
>>
>>32666707
Russian is babysteps compared to Finnish.
>>
>>32666730
>>32666993
Minnesota is shit and on it's way to being Canada.

Florida is OK at best.

Texas is much better.

Arizona is best and the most free.
>>
>>32666759
What about my EU citizenship? I Also plan on getting a firearms license here in spain before leaving, would that help or ease anything?
>>
>>32666290
Soy Irlandes, vivo en Pais Vasco pero quiero ir a Finlandia en el futuro tambien, mis amigos de finlandia ha dicho airsoft no es importante en finlandia pero en Suecia tiene el mas importante juego de airsoft en el mundo.

Buenos suerte a aprendiendo Suomi y gracias para el oppritunidad a practicar mi castellano en 4chan (Afuera de /int/)
>>
>>32666730
Utah if you are all right with mormons
>>
>>32667219
Your EU citizenship doesn't do jack shit for you. When it comes to guns you might as well be Russian.

To clarify: before you are a Finnish citizen (which isn't easy, well unless you're a "16" year old syrian refugee with no family anda familyback in syria) you can't get a gun. Period. Also as far as jobs go. There are none. It's getting better but still nada. Unemployment is trough the roof, ironically enough businesses which can't get employees are also trough the roof. And that makes perfect sense in bizarroland/Finland.

Also you won't do jack shit knowing russian.
>next to russia
Doesn't matter the only ones speaking russian in Finland happen to be, you guessed it. Russians.
Language wise, perfect your english. You need to be more fluent in english than someone who speaks english as their native language.

The climate is shit.
"Going innawoods" is practically impossible, unless you own the woods yourself.
The further you go into the countryside the better your chances for being called a foreigner are, no difference in acquiring guns.

All in all if you think speaking anything you've listed so far helps, don't even bother.

A good rule of thumb here is that you should expect paperwork with everything. From taking a shit to fucking your gf. Also if the sheer amount of bureaucracy doesn't tell you our lovely country is shit. Then consider the weather. It's shit.
Or the jobs, shit, and there are none. Not even shitty jobs.
Or maybe our language, if you don't understand it, well you're both blessed, and shouldn't move here. And don't get me started on learning it. Reports vary but the general tone implies that you'll speak finnish fluently when hell freezes over. And you'll know it has already happened if you visit in winter. (Un)Luckilyfor everyone even our winters have gone to shit.

It's all shit. So unless you love bureaucracy, and I mean love as in you'd sacrifice your only child for some. Don't bother. And then there's everything else I noted.
>>
>>32667077
>Minnesota is shit and on it's way to being Canada.
We were within 10,000 votes of going Trump. We are in a similar situation to Illinois and Chicago, with the Twin Cities controlling a bunch of shit, but unlike Illinois we don't roll over, and actually have some very based ccw laws, and we got suppressors last year.

>Florida is OK at best.
And yet MN has a better carry law. Let me know when they can open carry.

>Texas is much better.
And Minnesota still has a better carry law. Let me know when you can walk right into your state legislature's office OCing a 1911 without prior permission. Also our legal gun ban sign requirements are stricter than 30.06 and landlords cannot ban tenants from carrying, which includes malls.

Only one you're got me on is Arizona, but half the state is tribal land where you cannot carry according to tribal law.
>>
>>32666290
Dudr, you're better off in the Czech Republic than in Finland, considering that they do allow self defense there and there aren't much restrictions. Not to mention that they're in the wood works of making their own version of the US Second Amendment. If you're unable to move to the US, the Czecch Republic is a much better option considering that your country is in the EU, the process of becoming a permanent resident and gaining citiizenship is a tad easier
>>
>>32667372
you guys sure know how to kill a boner
Well maybe i should go to the US after all, carry a gun on my person, have terrifying assault gats, die young of a heart attack for frying everything in crisco, sounds good. Or maybe further probe the whole Switzerland or Czech republic solution.
Thanks for the input man
>>
>>32667308
Cuanto tiempo hace que vives en el pais vasco? juegas a airsoft? Te defiendes bien en español :D
>>
>>32667432
Czech is pretty good, they need more talented people and are damn close to telling the EU to fuck right off.

Dont buy into the hype that the media has portrayed the US as. True, for every thing you have seen, there is a demographic of that here, but there is also an unspoken majority that is sensible.

Walmart attracts trash, but it also caters to a lot of hard working people, and we have better stores. Just for everything you have seen, there is another side to it.
>>
>>32667490
True, although if i do move somewhere other than Finland, the choice would probably come to sheer freedom. Whats the power level in the Czech republic? can i carry just like in the us? will they lapidate me for being a russophile?
>>
>>32667219

Being citizen of EU member state does not really help that much in this matter. It allows you to travel and move in Finland if you want to, but it does not give you all the rights or responsibilities that the Finns have. If you have European firearms pass you are allowed to bring firearm(s) listed in it with you for event such as hunting trip or shooting competition for a visit shorter than 3 months. But you are not allowed a firearm purchase permit in Finland if you are not a Finnish citizen.

Having earlier firearm permit(s) in Spain would most likely be considered positive as it would prove that you have previous experience about firearms and using them, but how much importance would be placed on it would depend entirely the individual police officer who would process your firearm purchase application.

Also be aware that males that get Finnish citizenship and are in between 18 and 30 years old have responsibility of doing Finnish military service.

Also be aware that Finland has some weird local peculiarities of firearms legislation, such as:
1. Self-defense is taboo-subject in such manner that listing it as reason for acquiring firearm will in purchase permit application will automatically result to dismissal of application.
2. Getting permit for rifle or shotgun shorter than 84-cm in total length is basically impossible.
3. Getting permit for pistol or revolver that falls into category of "pocket pistol" is basically impossible. Automatic pistols that fit to box size of 130 mm x 80 mm and revolvers that fit to box size of 140 mm x 80 mm fall into this category.

As mentioned language can be a problem, but IMO that applies mostly to service industry and customer service type jobs. Being native speaker in Spanish and knowing Russian language might be good for some company involved in import/export or doing international business.
>>
>>32667372

What an positive attitude :-)
>>
>>32666290
We don't want russiaboo niggers here. Fuck off.
>>
>>32667377
I always say Minnesota is the best state in the union
>because it is
>>
>>32667594
Thanks for your detailed and objective response. I would have no problem with serving on the FDF (actually, so long as ole putin doest go apes on finland, i think i would even enjoy it) could i ask to get that put of the way early myself? if and when i finished my service, would that grant any concessions or help me getting guns faster in any way? any stories on the FDF that you might wanna share?
>>
>>32667759
>if and when i finished my service, would that grant any concessions or help me getting guns faster in any way?
it should be easier to get a gun permit as reservist activities usually count as a reason
>>
>>32666290
>Wanting to avoid the US
what? too many of the former colonists here?
>>
>>32667937
Sorry for asking so much, but
How is being in the reserve? does it take a lot of time off? does it pay? i would certainly consider that i it could be easily done without interference to a main job
>>
>>32666774
>Who's to say i'm not, you idiot?
You did, Bob.
>>
>>32668005

Under normal circumstances being in reserve does not pay at all. Once person completes successfully his compulsory military service or her voluntary military service (of 6 or 12 months in these days), person gets automatically transferred to reserves and will stay there until age 61. What one does after successfully completing that military training is what determines if one is militarily worth anything. FDF organizes official refresher training for part of its reserves every now and then - if one gets called for refresher training depends in what kind of task one served, where and how much funding there is available that year. Usually company/battery level units are moved into reserve as a whole and if there is funding and there is funding are rotated to refresher training every now and then. Persons called to official refresher training will receive reservist pay for duration of refresher training. This year reservist pay per day was:
- 59,90 € for rank-and-file
- 62,60 € for NCOs
- 65.20 € for officers

After completing military training one may also volunteer to maakuntakuntajoukot (poor translation: "province troops"), which are local troops type of infantry units that get a lot of refresher training, but are paid substantially less (about 12 € per day at most). Or one may volunteer to voluntary reservist training courses- in which case you get paid none and take part in paying expenses to get the training that you want.

BTW: While in compulsory military service or her voluntary military service persons are now being paid:
5.10 € per day for service days 1 - 165.
8.50 € per day for service days 166 - 255.
11.90 € per day for service days 256 - 347.
Some might wonder why the sums are so small. Everybody gets clothing, food and housing courtesy of FDF, so personal expenses are minimal. If needed possible financially dependent family members get financial support for duration of service.
>>
>>32668407
Correction:
"This year reservist pay per day was.." should be:
"Last year reservist pay per day was..."

I was not able to yet find exact sums for this year.
>>
>>32666707
russian is babby language when compared to finnish
>>
If you love russia so much then when don't you just move there
>>
>>32668407
wow, thanks for all of the information. As stated, i wouldnt mind doing this kind of shit for free if just for the knowledge and experience, but was curious regardless. I guess i'll keep studying my options. Still not giving up on Finland, just will be more open to other alternatives
>>
You are completely on the mercy of police bureaucrats when applying for gun permits here in Finland. You'll need proof that you need whatever gun you want so for example to get a hunting rifle you'll need a membership of established (very circle-jerky) hunting club. I hope you enjoy sucking a dick basically.
>>
>>32668005

More:

As mentioned person does not usually get called in official (read: compulsory) refresher training more often than every few years or so and once the unit gets older, this is likely to happen less frequently. Finnish legislation guarantees that employers are not allowed to interfere with this or punish the employee in any manner, although there are some special jobs for which one can get excluded from wartime military service (and refresher training that would prepare for it).

More on the contrary - there are quite a lot of Finnish companies that (unofficially) prefer hiring persons who have done their military service. In addition persons with NCO or reserve officer training are commonly favored for civilian jobs with position of leadership.
>>
>>32668481
Found the bait
Okay, i'll bite
You can like a culture or certain aspects of it without necessarily liking the country as a whole. I like russian food, russian language, russian history. That doesnt prevent me from recognizing it has a fucked up dictatorial government (always has, actually)
I assume you like firearms, do you also like anime and or japanese culture? well, tough cookies, turns out japan is one of the most blatantly anti gun countries in the world. I know that will not stop me liking japanese culture, will it stop you?
>>
>>32667759
The sole purpose of FDF is to defend against Russians. When SHTF, you'll be executed, if you try to desert. It's not a summer camp for idiots like you.
>>
>>32668605
Never said i would not fulfill my duty should the time come, that doesnt mean i wish to go to a fucking meat grinder if i can help it
>>
>>32668621
Either way, stay out of Finland. It's our country, not yours.
>>
>be British
>learning to be a doctor
>don't want to commit suicide because of shitty work life balance
>like guns but you know how that goes down in my country
>want to move to US for guns, money, and general lifestyle
>immigration is going to be a bitch

:(
>>
>>32666585
I heard the Czech Republic has damn good self defense laws
>>
File: Suomenpuolustusvoimat.jpg (105KB, 953x652px) Image search: [Google]
Suomenpuolustusvoimat.jpg
105KB, 953x652px
>>32668605
>The sole purpose of FDF is to defend against Russians
More like facilitate muslim invasion.
>>
>>32668670
Oh, one of you guys. Go back to Russia.
>>
>>32668635
Boohoo i pissed my pants. I have no country, i have but my property and myself.
And im no revolving door immigration landslide friemd myself, but hillbilly fuckers like yourself preaching national endogamy bring nothing but a slow agonical death by isolation to their own lands.
Unless, of course, that was bait, in which case, you scare no one
>>
>>32668685
No, I'm serious. Stay out of our country.
>>
>>32666730
Come to Texas, unless you plan on voting democrat

We want to keep our gun laws
>>
>>32667372
>Or the jobs, shit, and there are none

Software developers, UX designers, service designers and such are recruited en masse. If you can program, you can waltz into any consultant company.
>>
>>32666290
USA doesn't want you grease monkey spic
>>
>>32668803
white spaniards/= mexican
>>
>>32668772
That's the irony
There are thousands of people that need a job except they don't know jack shit about software development.
There are thousands of jobs that are "show up&know shit=get hired" but nobody has the "know shit" part going for them.
>>
>>32668641
Move to Czech Republic, Poland or Estonia
>>
>>32668823
Mexican are beaners. You are a filthy spic
>>
>>32666290
Gun laws are much better in Switzerland, but since we already have half of Portugal, Galicia, southern Italy and the whole Balkans asking for economic asylum, we're pretty much full.
>>
>>32668641
As a doctor you're pretty much bound to have a crappy life balance - that is unless you're a specialist like an urologist or a plastic surgeon.
>>
>>32668662
I'd totally choose the Czech Republic over Finland. Better weather, better gun laws, easier language, better food, better beers, hotter chicks...
>>
>>32667464
Gracias, este es me segundo ano (I can't get the squiggly n on my keyboard) Si, juego airsoft pero en Irlanda, no tengo mis cosas aquí.
>>
>>32668641
On a scale of Oi bruv to Allah Ackbar m8 what how brown a brit are you?
>>
>>32666708
Tää :D
>>
File: Finn set RK shots glock.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Finn set RK shots glock.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>32666290
>-did i miss anything important?
Every fun you plan to own requires its own license for which you apply separately. That's about it.
>-is there any restriction to just grabbing your fun and going innawoods?
Carrying a weapon of any sort out in the open is a no-no. If its your own forest, or you're hunting during hunting seasons in gov's woods, then it's alright.
You could also just "disappear" to the Lapland's wastelands. No copsters gonna be roaming around there.
>-any restriction on imports? what kind of fun can you get there? anything banned by name?
No, but guns you need to import via licensed weapon resellers. Just about anything, minus explosives and full-autos. Nope.
>-otherwise useful info regarding moving to Finland also appreciated
If you're under 29, male, and in good health, you pretty much need to go through the compulsory military service. Makes you a citizen, and clean papers help ya find a job and get guns, especially since you'll be instantly part of the reserves. And reservist activities are the big thing people are using to fight against the upcoming EU gun-ban directive around here.
The mil-service will obviously help ya make friend and learn the language.
>-Bonus points: know anything about the airshit scene in Finland?
It's big and active.
>P.S. relevant data: I'm proficient in english (would like to think) and have basic russian, my GF is pretty good in english and working on suomi, but would plan to move once shes proficient in suomi and im done with russian. i plan to learn suomi myself either before leaving or there
English will get you far, especially in the cities and with younger people. Lots of loanwords, and the increasing popularity of IT and internet shit has made English even more sexy and common in Finland.
You won't really need Russian anywhere, but it may come handy in some eastern border places at times. Western coast is infested with wannabe Swedes, who may shit bricks if you try speaking Finnish or English.
>>
>>32667372

>Unemployment is trough the roof, ironically enough businesses which can't get employees are also trough the roof.

Yeah, the business who can't get employees are the ones who are expecting people to work for free, have their workplaces in ridiculously expensive areas and expect you to own all the equipment needed for the job.

There was one fucker bitching on YLE how Finnish unemployed people are lazy and he can't find anyone to work for him and when I checked his job offer online it required a shit ton of qualifications, you had to own your own van and drive it while working and the salary was shit.
>>
>>32669827
Thank you very much for your kind and detailed answer, doesnt seem that bad the more i think about it :)
>>
>>32669996
Stay out.
>>
>>32668759
Shut up, faggot. Secede already.
>>
>>32669996
it's not always the best, but it's definitely far from the worst.
While finding stuff can take some time and shit will usually end up costing notably more than overseas for example (with the exception of ruskie guns and ammo apparently, as 300€ AKs are still a thing here), at least you can indeed get your hands on just about any kind of firearm if you play your cards right.

Like mentioned, you gotta deal with quite a bit of paper work and always have a good "reason" to get shit. Hunting's the easy way to get started, with the hunting card getting you a fairly easy access to even numerous semi-autos. Participating in the reservist activities & shooting sports, or similar civvie sports like the Practical (3 gun), opens much more doors. Patience may be required, but it's also good to know your rights and the local law; some cocky cops may try to "spook" you away from acquiring a firearm license, but acting like a smartass in return seldom helps.

Stay out of trouble, don't go waving your pieces out in the open, keep your shit locked away well when not at home, and don't go mixing alcohol and guns. Should help you keep your licenses too.
What comes to stereotypical Finnish behavior, some legends are all true. The personal space can be very holy thing to some, and don't expect too many people to practice small talk beyond "hey!" at the store cashiers.
>>
>>32670456
Thanks a bunch for your response, i'm getting hyped and everything!
>>
>>32670456
Lopeta tuon neekerin innostaminen. Tänne ei tarvita enää yhtään tunkeutujaa lisää.
>>
File: 1462877626535.png (54KB, 499x576px) Image search: [Google]
1462877626535.png
54KB, 499x576px
>>32670627
Mää ny skini jonne vittuu.
>>
>>32670663
Mene kuule itse. Mitähän varten luulet maanpuolustuksenkaan olevan olemassa? Lakia ja valtiota? Semmoisia on maailma täynnä. Ainut asia, mikä tekee tästä maasta erilaisen kuin muista on suomalaisuus, joten sitä pitää vaalia.
>>
File: 1469121516311.png (19KB, 595x577px) Image search: [Google]
1469121516311.png
19KB, 595x577px
>>32670694
>Mitähän varten luulet maanpuolustuksenkaan olevan olemassa?
Pitää hurrit ja Votka-veriset kurissa, ja sulle luvan päteä netissä nyymisti kuin pikku pentu.
>>
>>32670739
Joo, arvoton kansa ja kulttuuri. Ei kannata puolustaa mutta valtio on tärkein. Ihan sama ketä siellä asuu ja mitä kulttuuria harjoitetaan.
>>
Sure is /int/ today
>>
>>32670763
>Joo, arvoton kansa ja kulttuuri.
>>>/kauas/
>>
>>32670928
Sanoo mamujen sisäänheittäjä.
>>
>>32670948
>Inttiin innolla lähtevää, tulevia veronmaksajia, jotka jo opiskelee Suomea oma aloitteisesti
>huono homma
Persu plz
>>
>>32670977
Saisit varmaan kahmittua maailman joka kolkasta Suomen täyteen ihmisiä, jotka tekisivät töitä ja muuta jännää mutta samalla kuolee suomalaisuus. En halua, että maailma muuttuu "monikulttuuriseksi" hötöksi, jossa ei ole kulttuureja tai kansoja vaan pelkkiä työläisiä ilman juuria tai identiteettiä.
>>
>>32671075
>yksi Eurohomo "mamu" tappaa koko Soomen kulttuurin
kovvoo puhetta tyypiltä joka jo on haudannut koko valtion ja kansan olemassaolon eikä varmasti tee yhtään mitään oman kulttuurinsa opiskelemiseksi, säilömiseksi ja levittämiseksi.
>>
>>32670694
>ugh ugh finnishness makes Finland great
An immigrant who is eager to integrate to the society horrifies you? Crawl back to your cave, manlet.
>>
>>32671111
Missähän näin olen sanonut?

>>32671113
Tämä ei ole mikään takku.net.
>>
>>32671169
Eikä tämä ole mikään Hommafoorumi
>>
>>32671191
On silti aika sairasta, että täällä myytte maatanne minkä ehditte.
>>
>>32671169
>"Missähän näin olen sanonut?"
>ei osaa lukea rivien välistä / mieti mitä sanoo
välillä olo on kuin Sherlockilla lastentarhassa.
>>
>>32671267
Näytä, näytä. Kansallisvaltiolla ei tee mitään ilman kansaa. Yhdysvallat on jo olemassa niitä varten, jotka eivät halua erilaisia kansoja ja kulttuureja olevan.
>>
>>32666730
Go to Arkansas considering Arkansas has 57% more percentage of gun ownership than Texas has and plus you have the best hunting laws here and you get alot of tags to hubt deer with here.
>>
File: Ehrnrooth.jpg (52KB, 619x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ehrnrooth.jpg
52KB, 619x400px
>>32671075
Voi vittu, tässä välissä on taas hyvä unohtaa sekin seikka, että koko modernin suomalaisen kansallisidentiteetin loi kasa hurreja.
Ongelma ei oo OPn kaltaset ihmiset jotka on innokkaita integroitumaan, vaan ne sankarit, joilla ei oo mitään intoa tai halua edes tutustua Suomen kulttuuriin ja kansaan jotka tulee tänne elintason ja sossumassien perässä.
>>
File: muh genes.png (551KB, 803x640px) Image search: [Google]
muh genes.png
551KB, 803x640px
Compte, que surten els buscabregues de segona!
Jo també se parlar en un idioma que no enteneu, pero no dubto de la vostra habilitat per usar google translate, un gest més patètic que altra cosa.
Al principi pensaba que anaveu de broma, pero les burrades que arriveu a escriure són de campionat.
Divertiu-vos amb la vostra ignorància.
>>
>>32671683
Minä en tästä modernista kansallisidentiteetistä välitä pätkääkään tai sitä kehittäneistä hurreista. Aito suomalaisuus kumpuaa kauempaa ja sitä eivät aristokraatit ja heidän harrastuksensa hetkauta. Kansallisromantikka sai aikaan vain lavean määritelmän suomalaisuudesta, joka oli kyhätty pitkälti aikakauden mielikuvien varaan ja jätti huomiotta etniset kysymykset ja suuren määrän kulttuurihistoriaa. Nyt siihen samaan mielikuvaan vedoten kaikki voi olla suomalaista ja kaikki voivat olla suomalaisia, koska silloin sata vuotta sitten pienellä porukalla ruotsalaisia oli kulttuurikerho. OP on ehkä pienempi kahdesta pahasta mutta paha kuitenkin.
>>
>>32671762
>Yksikään todellinen suomalainen...
>Minä en tästä modernista kansallisidentiteetistä välitä pätkääkään
Siistiä, jos oikeasti pidät muinais-suomalaisia perinteitä yllä, noin niinkun myös Juhannuksen lisäksi. Pelkkä ukonkirves koru ei tähän kyllä riitä.
Vaikka myönnettävästi kansallisromantiikan luoma kuva suomalaisuudesta on aika lailla pintaraapaisu, loi se silti perustan sille, mitä suomalaisuudesta tiedetään ja mitä se on tätä nykyä. Ilman sitä, jos nyt haluaa lähteä vaihtoehtohistoriaa spekuloimaan, suomalaisuutta ei olisi tai se olisi hyvin erilaista, ottaen huomioon että Suomea pyrittiin siihen aikaan melko agressiivisesti venäläistämään.
>>
File: 130614992638.png (22KB, 759x685px) Image search: [Google]
130614992638.png
22KB, 759x685px
>fingol thread
ebin
>>
>>32672252
Ukonkirvestä ei ole mutta kanteletta osaan soittaa ja kirjahylly on täynnä kulttuuria ja historiaa käsitteleviä kirjoja noin alkuun. Ei mitään "olimme kuninkaita ja paskaa" -tapaisia vaan ihan akateemista tavaraa. Isommista juhlista kekri on melko helppo järjestää pienellä väellä mutta muuten en ole suuri juhlaihminen. Kunhan opinnoilta ehtii, olisi tarkoitus lähteä kiertämään suvun vanhat asuinsijat läpi. Sukukirjat yltävät reilun 400 vuoden taakse.

Ruotsalaistamisesta ja venäläistämisestä kun on nyt selvitty, niin koitateen vielä selvitä kaikesta nykyisin tapahtuvasta ja pitää suomalaiset maailmankartalla hetken pidempään. Meitä ei kuitenkaan kovin montaa ole jäljellä.
>>
>>32666290
OP are you this guy?
>>>/int/70022556
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.