[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock triggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: splash31.jpg (62KB, 1400x456px) Image search: [Google]
splash31.jpg
62KB, 1400x456px
What is the best value for a drop-in Glock trigger kit? There are so fucking many of them and they all far from cheap. Whats the best on for the money?
>>
an M&P
>>
File: 1476396302209.gif (854KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476396302209.gif
854KB, 352x240px
>>32665655
M&P out of the box trigger is much worse than stock Glock's.
>>
up
>>
>>32665653
An HK.
Or sig.
Or walther.
Or almost literally anything.

>tfw the concept of "limp wristing" almost exclusively exists in your gun and not almost every other gun that exists on the planet
>tfw you need to drop an aftermarket trigger and many times an ejector or something else because the gun out of the box is garbage
>m-muh glock legacy
>m-muh police gun

Trade that shit in nigga.
>>
Probably a minus connector. They're only $21

Really, don't change out the trigger until you get to a sufficient round count like 1,000 rounds as it will smoothen out over time. I have a new Gen 4 G19 that I don't plan on switching anything out until then
>>
>>32665653
Yeah theres a great ones thats pretty cheap it's called "learn to shoot"
As long as you don't have a fucked up New York trigger because you're a cop who's more likely to ND into himself than to actually use his sidearm in the line of duty, the stock trigger is fine
>>
>>32665759
>Really, don't change out the trigger until you get to a sufficient round count like 1,000 rounds

Way past 1000 mark.
>>
>>32665761
what with the salty cunts on /k/ this morning?
>>
up
>>
>>32665653
>glockfags everybody
>>
Vogel Comp. Trigger from Glocktriggers is perfect
>>
>>32665758
I've seen two hk's and a walther limp wristed. Same 90 pound bitch. Glocks are just "easier" to do so because they're the lightest capacity to weight/size. Which is not a downside unless you're a bitch with rubber wrists.
>>
>>32666011
Fucking hell anytime I've seen a glock stovepipe it's when a woman is shooting it. Married and I take women to the range.
>>
>>32666027
Yeah, it's literally a non-issue except to noguns and fags.
>>
>>32665777

it's been a problem lately idk, maybe they're angry never trumpers who can't chill the fuck out since they lost.
>>
>>32666050
>it's literally a non-issue

>get jumped
>knocked out for a few seconds
>getting beaten as coming back to consciousness
>you struggle to keep them away and go for gun
>barely squeeze the trigger but the gun goes bang
>go for trigger again
>gun stovepiped because the gun is poorly manufactured and has a plethora of problems that shouldn't allow it into production
>person shot gets a leg wound and decides to get even more enraged and beat you to death

Sure man, keep telling yourself that. I never had the issue because I believe my guns should be more reliable than my nervous system.
>>
my brother just put a lone wolf trigger in his glock and it feels fantastic
>>
I have a DAT trigger from Overwatch in mine. Keeps all the safeties in the same place, but that break feels so good.

Plus I have much love for flat triggers.
>>
>>32665677
This. Everything about M&P riggers is terrible.
>>
Currently have OEM minus connector with a NY1 spring.

Much more defined first and second stage, and a stronger reset than standard connector and trigger spring.
>>
>>32665677
>>32667025
New M&P trigger is g2g.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
The best Glock trigger out right now is the Overwatch trigger. I prefer flat so I have the Dat.
Overwatch Dat, Glock minus connector, stock striker spring or even +weight, 6 pound trigger spring, reduced power FP safety spring, with polished mating surfaces is the best trigger you can have and it isn't even that much money.
I have that setup in this gun but I have a Zev 2.5 pound connector that they don't make anymore. I like it but if I ever had to change I would just get a minus and be done.
>>
>>32665758
Limp wristed a Sig once when I first got into shooting. Doesn't happen anymore but it's not a Glock-only phenomenon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.