[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IWI X95

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FullSizeRender-1-1024x769.jpg (258KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender-1-1024x769.jpg
258KB, 1024x769px
SO I'm thinking about buying an IWI X95.
The only problem is I'm a leftie. DO I need to buy separate parts to convert the weapon to left-handed operation, or do the parts already on the weapon just switch over?
ALso, general X95 discussion, reviews, opinions, experiences
>>
>>32664861
FUCK OFF YOU JEW LOVING SHILL
>>
>>32664861
I bet you love penis mutilation and high-intrest rates!
>>
>>32664861
go watch a jewtube video
>>
File: day_one_patch_edition.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
day_one_patch_edition.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>32664861
>southpaw
just get an RDB
>>
>>32664968
>>32664899
>>32664872
You all can fuck off to /pol/. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean you have to throw a thread off topic. You are being niggers and need to leave
>>
>>32664861
Im also interested in getting an x95. Im pretty sure you have to get a conversion kit to switch it to left handed ejection. On a side note im waiting for the x95 18in barrel to be available so i can slim down the buttpad and still have 26in oal with extra barrel length
>>
>>32664861
They market the rifle as fully ambidextrous. Then they go on to sell the "optional" left hand bolt. /pol/ is always right.
>>
5+ moa
>>
>>32664861
You can buy them left or right handed just like the original tavor
>>
>>32664861
You probably can find out for sure at the store, but if I'm not mistaken, you can your parts to IWI (if you didn't fire them yet) and they send you a lefty kit.
>>
>>32664861
Get a better gun that doesn't have garbage accuracy
>>
>>32665109
enjoy your terrible accuracy then lad
>>
>>32664861
One of the cooler NR rifles we can get in Canada.

Little pricey and have trouble feeding Pmags I hear.
>>
>>32664861
>>32665109
This is literally the most inaccurate .223 carbine available from any company on the market right now. It's shit from every standpoint. Do not buy it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.