[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benelli SuperNova

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: supernova-pump-shotgun-12-gauge.png (117KB, 1004x353px) Image search: [Google]
supernova-pump-shotgun-12-gauge.png
117KB, 1004x353px
Just bought this. What do you guys think? How should I upgrade it?
>>
dildo lug
>>
>>32662045
think you should have bought an 870 or 500 if you wanted to tactifuck it. that said its a good gun just buy ammo
>>
>>32662063
FPBP
>>
>>32662045
sell it for a 870
>>
I already own an 870 boys
>>
Got them both brand new 870 for 200 SuperNova for 400 both are 3 1/2
>>
>>32662045
Cut about a coil and a half from your firing pin spring. My buddy and I were out duck hunting a week ago and he missed out on some incoming birds because his supernova wasn't setting off the primers. I'm talking primer strikes so light you could barely see them. We tried several kinds of shells but no good. He blamed it on the freezing Raine glazing over our guns but my 11-87 was chugging along like a champ.

Anyways we looked it up and found out it's a common problem so we cut 1.5 coils off the firing pin spring and it's worked since.
>>
>>32662139
Cool if i run into that problem ill definitely do that thanks for the tip.
>>
>>32662045
Nothing. It's fine and not really suited to " upgrades".

If you shoot alot of heavy loads their is a recoil buffer kit people seem to like, but I wouldn't bother unless you really shoot heavy shit alot ( like heavy fowl loads)
>>
>>32662045
It looks both bad and good at the same time, it's pretty odd.
>How should I upgrade it?
I think I read somewhere that aftermarket for this was pretty much nonexistent.
>>
>>32662107
Sell booth and get a vincy or ultra light
>>
Only upgrade I would ever consider for a SuperNova (provided I like the barrel length and sights) would be an extended mag tube to fit flush with the barrel, and maybe (just maybe) a side saddle. Beyond that, they're pretty fucking solid right out of the box.
>>
>>32662045
>How should I upgrade it
It's already the king of teh pump guns, which is great because there's not much you need to do to it. On the other hand, aftermarket for it kinda sucks because there's REALLY not much you need to do to it. I got my regular nova (very lightly used) for 1/3 new price when the PO traded it in for an 870 so he could go all out mall ninja gear queer with it.

Maybe add a mag extension? Get a tactical length barrel just cause? Really depends on what you want to do with it I guess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.