[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Colonel_Hans_Landa.jpg (851KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Colonel_Hans_Landa.jpg
851KB, 1920x800px
What is the modern-military job that closest resembles an "Inquisitor"?

How many modern militaries have them? What would it take to become one?
>>
File: Sith Inquisitor.png (842KB, 520x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Sith Inquisitor.png
842KB, 520x1185px
Helpful bump
>>
I guess Inspector General would be the closest thing. Usually IG teams will come in and inspect unit readiness and mission effectiveness. Some inspections can be really intense.
>>
File: inoue samurai silence.jpg (114KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
inoue samurai silence.jpg
114KB, 700x467px
Army CID

If an organization ever needed to find and remove undesirables, they'd be the best equipped to do it.

Pick related.
>>
>>32662137
Best TOR class story

That female inquisitor voice acting.
>>
>>32662354
>TOR voice acting
Oh boy, fake British accents that have no idea how to emote. So talented.
>>
File: Darth Jadus.png (529KB, 564x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Jadus.png
529KB, 564x1185px
>>32662354
>>32662380

No acting was as hammy as this guy.

Holy cringe
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>32662396
That's what makes it so fun, tho.

The armor is also cool as fuck.
>>
File: 438422.jpg (487KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
438422.jpg
487KB, 2048x1367px
>>32662396
>darth jadus
why not just darth judas? everyone knows that's what they're going for. if they did that their game would not have had to go F2P
>>
>>32662440
Judas has religious implications, which parents would yell at Disney for corrupting their perfect atheist spawn
>>
>>32662488
Tor is pre-Disney.

It'd still be free to play because it's fucking garbage.
>>
>>32660631
Counter-Intelligence Officer
They will probe your ass if they suspect anything is 'off' about you
>>
>>32662231
Great movie tbqhwyf
>>
>>32662488

This.

Literally any depiction of the religious in a positive light or not specifically to be mocked/denigrated is sued as being "propaganda."
>>
>>32662231
>Army CID
you mean the Keystone cops of the Army? They were trying their best to nail some guy in my company for drug dealing. they tried to set him up into selling to a undercover agent, but his spider sense went off and he walked away. a few days later they snatched him off the streets of Killeen at gun point and took him in to the CID offices on post. They shat on his rights during the arrest and interrogation, but thought they were being clever about it and would get away with it. The next day none of us knew what had happened, so at first formation I was looking for him and I asked my platoon sgt, "hey, where is Anon? he's not here and his roommate said he hasn't seen him." PSG gave me a funny look and said "Don't worry about it."
OK......
Few days later he comes walking into the barracks well after final formation in civies and I ask him where he's been. Tells me about his drug dealing and his adventure with CID. Family got him a ruthless civilian defense attorney who shredded the CID case and bent the agents over. he laughed and said "I'm, going to be out of the Army by Friday of next week" I laughed and said yea right. Sure enough, by Friday he was gone and his half of his room was empty. Found out later the chain of command had been in the loop and had actively worked with CID to bust him with 2 company surprise piss tests in one week (thinking he used) and a dog walk through of the barracks on the hope he had a stash in his room.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.