[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question /k/ How would someone know that you're in the military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1466.jpg (229KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
229KB, 700x700px
Question /k/
How would someone know that you're in the military if they haven't seen you before and aren't apart of the government?
>Get knock on apartment door in Fayetteville outside of Bragg
>Grab handgun and peep outside
>Old dude in Mr. Rodgers sweatshirt
>Put gun in pocket and answer door
>"Hello sir I'm so and so and am doing a survey about military couples. I've only got a few questions"
>Awkward silence
>*spaghetti slides out of my pocket*
>"Uh me I-i am not a military couple.."
>"That's okay sir, sorry to bother you"
>Close door
I've only lived here for like 20 days. That guy didn't knock on any other door but mine so he must have known that I was .mil
What gives? Is that like the spooks probing you or was it just a manager or something looking to survey military residents of the complex?
Here is a nice picture in exchange for thoughts
>>
>>32659298
some tells of military exp
>carries shit in left hand only
>good posture
>cleans shit normies wouldn't
>either right wing, libertarian, or annoyingly anti-war
>military haircut
>uses military expressions (correctly)
>lives/ moves from millitary town/city
>drives an america car. with mil/vet licenses plates.
>groomed beard on vets are pretty common.
>>
>>32659298
Gee anon maybe....
>military haircut, always shaven
>leaves and returns from work in uniform
>leaves at zero dark thirty way earlier than typical job
>shitty Army motto stickers on car
"But guys seriously how do they know?"
>>
usually i can tell someone was in the military because they never fucking shut up about it
>>
>>32660036
^-------------------------------This x10
>>
>>32659298
Hi Anon. Congrats! You have yourself a genuine stalker! Not only that, an older gay gentleman stalker who will pamper you with riches. Good luck and all the best with your new partner. Cheers!
>>
>>32659961
Still inprocessing into the hospital. so I leave around 7-8. My apartment is on the third floor and the way how it is positioned you wouldn't know, which one I live in unless you were standing up there and watched me go in. I also don't have have .mil stickers on my car.
>>
>>32659298

it's fayetteville. EVERYBODY is in the military, fucking someone in the military, or is the byproduct of someone in the military fucking someone.
>>
>>32660793
>>32660116
>>32660036
These are all the correct answer op.
>>
>>32659298
I'm a Infantry veteran and you'd only ever know if I decided to tell you. Which I probably wouldn't.

I have a beard, shaggy hair, and dress like a manchild with 0 fashion sense. No I don't wear a hat with a US flag. Just jeans and a sweatshirt.

Who cares anyway? Fuck em.
>>
>>32659298
>New private can't figure out how everyone can tell he's a new private
Kek. This is some funny shit. Self reflect in a year then get back to us cherry
>>
>>32660036
this x1000

>'When I was a marine...'

...shut the FUCK UP
>>
>>32659298
OP fuck off and give me the deets on that rifle.
>>
File: AffleckBatman_1.jpg (47KB, 450x356px) Image search: [Google]
AffleckBatman_1.jpg
47KB, 450x356px
>>32662975
Holy MEPS failure Batman. That's a lot of asshurt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.