[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fuck up my life bruh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: boom.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
One of my fudd uncles just gave this to me to get a holster made for it. The thing is chambered in fucking .45 LONG COLT. what does /k/ think of this thing. You couldnt pay me to shoot this piece of shit.
>>
>>32651403
>inb4 formidable self-defense gun
>>
>>32651403
They;re uncomfortable derringers that work. You can also shoot .410 shells out of it if you felt to inclined.
>>
>>32651424
nah should be fine, probably should use double charged rounds for maximum firepower////
>>
>Single shot derringer

Nah I'm good. I'd at least want too barrels if I'm restricted to a derringer, which I'm not. I could see having one as a back up gun though, but I don't.
>>
>>32651449
Just fuck up my shit! "Two" is what I meant.
>>
>>32651433
There is a literal gap between where the base of the barrel meets the firing assembly.
>>
File: 1276594175553.png (239KB, 1256x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1276594175553.png
239KB, 1256x1216px
You don't even know...
>>
>>32651474
Oh shit this was a thing? I had no clue.
>>
File: 121.gif (14KB, 479x564px) Image search: [Google]
121.gif
14KB, 479x564px
>>32651403
Make a holster for it!!!!???? Give that mother fucker a glasses case with some floss taped to it.
>>
>>32651489
I feel like telling him hell no. I Just hope im not with him when he shoots it. Would rather not be within frag distance when it turns into a hand grenade.
>>
I have put hundreds of rounds through my father's. Even considered handload information some "special" rounds for it. They're perfectly safe, albeit very uncomfortable.
>>
File: darrengers.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
darrengers.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I have made more than a couple of these. Haven't had a single problem with them yet. I have shot the single and double barrel, the part that hurts is the trigger guard will hit your knuckle. Some retards have a hard time with the safety/breach lock. The holsters I use are pocket holsters. I build them to hold 1 round of 410 and 1 round of 45lc.
I have also made the 22lc "revolver" and the 410 long gun.
Fun projects for beginner builders. if you feel these are unsafe you need to get away from funs cause you don't have any idea how guns work. Don't be a bitch >>32651403
>>
File: darrengers 2.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
darrengers 2.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
one with the rounds out.
>>
>>32651894
Its more of the condition the thing is in that makes me not want to fire it, Ive fired plenty of large calibre handguns so thats not the issue. Thanks for the pictures tho, Might use them for a reference.
>>
I was offered a black powder one for $50 back when I was buying saturday night specials for S&Gs, but it was just way too crude.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.