[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do white people tend to go more "battle crazy" than others?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4192.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4192.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
Do white people tend to go more "battle crazy" than others?
>>
>>32649095
A thread died for this bullshit.
>>
>>32649095
Have you seen how battle crazy those nigger militas in Africa go.
>>
>>32649155

How have you seen how crazy your punctuation goes?
>>
>>32649095
What is Furor Teutonicus?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furor_Teutonicus
>>
File: Ozzy.jpg (24KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
Ozzy.jpg
24KB, 625x417px
>>32649095
>>32649155
>>32649168

Crazy? But that's how it goes.
>>
Because us white people are actually civilized and thus have more difficulty processing the use of violence as a legitimate means to an end.
>>
The nips take the cake there.
Try to take some shitty little island from them on the way to Japan and boom, crazy yellow fucker's running at you screaming about Bosnia with his testicles glued to his eyebrows.
>>
>>32649095
There's nothing more dangerous than a man with violent tendencies going through an existential crisis. The lesser races are indeed capable of brutish savagery, but a white man is more mentally capable of going completely nihilistic and calculating different intricate ways to destroy everything he deems the enemy.
>>
>>32650271
one of the biggest flaws in regards to photographs is their inability to show things which are not in frame.
>>
>battle crazy
That's not a term, Jamal.

Hooty hoo somewhere else.
>>
>>32650271
Shove 'em up his shitter in case he gets caught. Old USAF trick that caught on, a bit of a worldwide phenomenon now. Give those booty raiders one hell of a scare.
>>
File: 1474224007567.jpg (51KB, 519x412px) Image search: [Google]
1474224007567.jpg
51KB, 519x412px
>>32649218
>>
>>32649095
Yes. They are rather fragile and tend to shoot up airports after experiencing deployment.
>>
>>32650305
Underrated post
>>
You guys wouldn't get PTSD if you just ate your enemies for their strength
>>
>>32649095
What the fuck do you mean by battle crazy?
>>
pent up autism
>>
>>32649187
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furor_Teutonicus
today I learned. thanks anon.
>>
>>32651502
>Esteban Santiago = White name
Oh boy.
>>
>>32649095
Jesus Christ.
I hate the people who always tell /pol/ to leave when they don't agree with them or when they say good things about Nazi equipment or tactics. But I'll say it, I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>32649095
ask those conquered native americans that won't shut the fuck up about "Muh Land"
>>
File: 1483728574585.jpg (135KB, 780x775px) Image search: [Google]
1483728574585.jpg
135KB, 780x775px
>>32651707
>/pol/ is anything which isn't centrist?
And other boards call /pol/ an echo-chamber.
>>
File: nod.gif (2MB, 436x502px) Image search: [Google]
nod.gif
2MB, 436x502px
>>32649212
ha
>>
>>32649099
>kek died for your dubs
>>
>>32651609
Like pic related
>>
>>32649095
Look at every tank and rifle made from the 1900s onward. Think of how much education, science, and civilization went into making those machines. And think of all the love every man who held them had for his wife and his family. And think of the bravery of people who went thousands of miles to kill people they didn't know. And think of all the hate that had to be there for them to come over there and murder those people in the first place. It's destiny, dog. White man's gotta rule the world.
>>
>>32649095
There was a thread on here earlier about building bombs to use in retaliation against niggers. Does that count?
>>
>>32653676

5thread linkz for humorz
>>
>>32649095
We certainly like to think so
>>
>>32653409
>>...think of the capitulation into conformity of people who went thousands of miles to kill people they didn't know.
FTFY. Fixed now.
>>inb4 hurr hindsight is twentay-twentay so thurr
There were plenty thinking clearly and broadcasting. Most simply didn't have their antenna up.
>>
Imagine years and years of watching hot naked women on a daily basis, but you can't fap.

Then one day, someone takes the chain off, and you finally bury all 7.2" of solid-as-fuck cock into a hot, wet 22 year old pussy while smoking crystal-meth.

That's what it feels like to finally be in combat. You become alive. You finally are free of PC bullshit. The only thing that matters is fucking up some subhuman shitfuck by any means necessary.

You want to rip his fucking throat out and keep the head as a trophy. You want to burn his village.

Then you get back and people don't understand why you want to fucking throat punch some cuck for being a beta bitch and give zero fucks about publicly railing college bitches over the hood of a car at 3 AM with an audience.
>>
>>32652140
He's not battle crazy he was just abused as a child and I don't mean that his dad slapped him around a bit.
>>
>>32649212

Millions of people,

Living as foes
>>
File: 1464779091161.jpg (28KB, 493x495px) Image search: [Google]
1464779091161.jpg
28KB, 493x495px
>>32652140
>Ant Man started going to the therapist as well as a few neurologists and no longer posts on /k/ about how we should weaponize ants and drop ant bombs on our enemies
>>
>>32654714
Too much CoD
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 318x159px
>>32653409
>>
>>32649280
not to diminish it, but brutish savagery is also satiable on an emotional level. the thing in the mind of the brute that makes him kidnap and torture is the very same thing which can become bored with the torturing itself. usually ending in the death of the victim, unfortunately, but the point is that this impetus alone cannot be extended or leveraged in some fashion to engage in what we would rightfully reflect on as "a campaign." you need more banality than that.

well perhaps teutonic fury was like the brute. i wouldn't know, i'm not that much of a history buff. a white man off the rails today however is categorically different from this emotion-driven savagery that results in so much rape, torture, beating cutting and burning, and so on. no, the white man stops when he reaches the end of his spreadsheet. it was always a chore, even before it started.

and, bonus points for existential crises caused by other whites who make themselves the enemy by calling for "the end of the white race" and such nonsense! who would rally around that idea, knowing that every white who doesn't rally is automatically going to be the type to label them "race traitor" and execute them? anyone not capable of thinking that through is probably selected against anyway.
>>
>>32649095
Monotheistic traditions:

Thou shall not have any other God beside the one true God.

And thus, we go out to kill all who believe in any other God but our God.

In modern times, this was transformed into:

Thou shall not have any other Political System beside the one true Political System.

And thus, we go to war to spread Democracy and Washington-consensus-capitalism to literal stoneage tribalist mudpeople. destabilize countries whose political systems are not to our liking and contain/sanction/embargo countries who might present an ideological threat to us.
In short:

The Jew is fault for the wanton aggression of the white man.
>>
>>32655433
then why is the united states allied with saudi arabia?
>>
>>32655441
Because they are useful babarians against those who actually pose bigger ideological threats to us; Iran.

[spoiler]Iran is a revolutionary power, while Saudi Arabia is a staticist power[/spoiler]

And we fear revolutions, as we know that people would like to overthrow our puppets.
>>
>>32653676
We don't tolerate racism here
>>
>>32654714
Nah. But the job certainly attracts people that already had that mindset so there's a little truth there
>>
>>32651502
He wasn't white, Hillary.
>>
>>32649212
Gave me a laugh. Bravo
>>
>>32656715
shut up nigger
>>
>>32651597
>You guys wouldn't get PTSD if you just ate your enemies for their strength

Rosie O'Donnell is now your enemy. Chow down, post results!
>>
>>32654594
>think of the capitulation into conformity of people who went thousands of miles to kill people they didn't know.

Who wouldn't enjoy killing? We evolved to do it, and the reason some people are conflicted is social brainwashing, not nature.
>>
>Implying nigs can keep up with this

>The first warp-spasm seized CĂșchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of. His shanks and his joints, every knuckle and angle and organ from head to foot, shook like a tree in the flood or a reed in the stream. His body made a furious twist inside his skin, so that his feet and shins switched to the rear and his heels and calves switched to the front... On his head the temple-sinews stretched to the nape of his neck, each mighty, immense, measureless knob as big as the head of a month-old child... he sucked one eye so deep into his head that a wild crane couldn't probe it onto his cheek out of the depths of his skull; the other eye fell out along his cheek. His mouth weirdly distorted: his cheek peeled back from his jaws until the gullet appeared, his lungs and his liver flapped in his mouth and throat, his lower jaw struck the upper a lion-killing blow, and fiery flakes large as a ram's fleece reached his mouth from his throat... The hair of his head twisted like the tangle of a red thornbush stuck in a gap; if a royal apple tree with all its kingly fruit were shaken above him, scarce an apple would reach the ground but each would be spiked on a bristle of his hair as it stood up on his scalp with rage.
>>
>>32655441
>then why is the united states allied with saudi arabia?

Because incompetence in Iran blew back very badly. Too bad, since Iran is a more natural ally than Salafists. Operation Ajax installed Shah, Shah was an utter shitbag, then we protected him instead of giftwrapping him and sending his ass back in handcuffs.
>>
>>32655441
You are now aware that the jew is allied with the House of Saud.
>>
Depends.

I watched a doc about the colonial wars in Africa and there was a part about a guy that had to run into the jungle with his family to escape a bunch of enraged blacks that wanted to behead them.

So the story goes that there was always a "holy man" with those groups of natives that would give them courage to fight.

The white guy had an elephant rifle chambered in those weird calibers that can drop a charging elephant in one shot when he encountered the group of natives.

The holy man said "MAKE A LINE BEHIND ME BECAUSE IM BULLET PROOF" or some shit.

The white guy said "fuck your niggers!" And shot a round which killed around 4 guys since they were in a line, while the rest ran away.

The way he told this story was hilarious because he was so politically incorrect!
>>
>>32659852
source?
>>
>>32658306
Pretty much this. I'm getting ready for officer school. And I've been debating on doing intelligence work or something I can get a career out of. But then again...I've always been the kind of person who gives 0 fucks. I fucked in public, been in fights, been shot at, (knife fights as well). I'm well adjusted, I know how to be social and interact with civilized society. But deep down inside, I know I'm not perfectly suited for civilized society either.
>>
Japanese people have a battle tendency
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.