[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_7579.png (773KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7579.png
773KB, 750x1334px
Innawoods stories
I'll start, This one is not mine, but it is one that I found

>be me, 17 innawoods with friends up in the big bear mountains of California
>went during winter break with a bunch of my senior friends, was the last year I'd really see them so this was kind of a small going away party thing
>mostly 6 people drinking in a cabin that one of my friends dad was letting us use.
> I don't drink though so this is how I know I was in my right mind despite what happened that night.
>Everyone is shooting to shit, watching movies, eating, drinking, and pissing out in the snow
>it's a pretty fun time, and I'm glad I'm there
>around midnight the first night one of my friends goes awol, at first we think he's just fucked off to pee but he ends up being gone for 25 minutes
>we get worried, wonder if he passed out somewhere. Hopefully not in the snow
>"fuck anon have you seen him?"
>we all spread out around the back porch with flashlights, trying to find him.
>after another 10 minutes we give up, think about calling the cops
>while inside we here thumps on the roof. Then taps on Windows followed by more thumping.
>shitniggeritssasquatch.avi
>grab my colt 1851 navy from bag (was a gun enthusiast then, and I frequented /k/ too. No way was I not bringing a gun for innawoods)
>"wtf anon why do you have a gun?!" Comes the typical Californian response
>they all shut the fuck up when the thumping gets more violent
>I pull the hammer back, and push the sliding door to the side. I'm freaking the fuck out.
>as soon as I walked out my faggot friend pounces on me from the roof, he was fucking with us the entire time
>justaprankbro.jpeg
>"I ALMOST FUCKING SHOT YOU, NIGGER"
> He's laughing so god damn hard, still drunk. All my other friends were sobered up from being scared shitless for an hour. They're as pissed as I am
>we settle down that night. Still rattled

More to come
>>
Cont.
>but because of what he did we let our guard down for the rest of the trip and that was a mistake, it would become worse
>a few hours pass, it’s closer to 3:00AM now
> half of us are passed out, it’s just me , the dick, and another guy we’ll call kyle from here on out
>Kyle and I are less pissed than we were a few hours ago, but dick is still laughing his ass off.
>”lol faggots pissed yourself lol"
>remind him I could’ve shot him, he just doesn’t care and we get to arguing a little.
>the fucker is really drunk by this point, he keeps saying “Well if you almost shot me why don’t you do it now?” And keeps calling me a pussy, Kyle has to break us up
>At this point dick goes to sleep, I’m just left with Kyle.
>He and I shoot to shit in the other room for an hour or so, it’s around 4:00AM now
>While i was talking, kyle just drops his tone, and gets really wide eyed.
> “Fuck, kyle. What is it?”
>Kyle says he herd another noise from outside, we both look out the small window
>It was one of those windows that had that blurry kind of glass, like you’d find in a bathroom. And it was only 1x2 big. We couldn’t really see anything but vague shapes in the dark
>we hear rustling from a few feet away, at this point we’re guessing it’s an animal
>all of a sudden, it rushes the window and bashes into it. All we made out was a black blur
>freak out, and start swearing out dick’s name. We head into the living room so we can go outside and scream at the fucker
>but when we get there, he’s just sleeping.
>I wake him up and we both say he’s a faggot and that he needs to stop fucking around
>has no clue what we’re saying
>the only reason we believe him is because it would’ve taken him forever to put on snow boots, a jacket, pants, run outside, scare us, and be back in his underwear and sleeping bag in less than 10 seconds
still more
>>
Cont.

>kyle and I tell ourselves it was probably just an animal, but we’re uneasy. The rest of the night we feel watched. Still hearing scrambling noises at a distance
>next morning is normal, business as usual. Only two of us are hung over. Kyle and I are feeling shitty because we got very little sleep
>we’re all still talking about dick and his antics from last night
>Kyle and I are still racking our brains about the window incident
>”you know anon and I heard something in the office room”
>”fucking shit you did, stop trying to fuck with us"
>kyle gives up, figures no one cares and it might’ve been a raccoon or whatever.
>it’s getting closer to night, and the drinking has started again. Only this time it’s heavier
>everyone is drinking like a maniac, being loud, uncharacteristically loud
>kyle and I have only slept a few hours still. we can’t stay asleep for some reason
>the yelling and nonsense dies down and it gets quiet for a moment. We all of sudden get very uncomfortable. Anxious.
>Then we here it.
>A long humming noise, like a buzzing light only at a lower tone.
>we actually do think it’s a light somewhere that might be burning out.
>we talk for a little and then we see that kyle and dick are fixed staring ut the screen door.
>on the ridge by the treeline is a black mass. it’s oblong an no one can see exactly what it is.
>we all start getting more nervous
>"how long has it been there? is that a stump?"
>kyle and dick say that they both just started staring outside, and it’s been there for that long
>we’re getting panicky. I grab my gun again.
>then it did something that made us all shit ourselves.
>it began swaying back and forth slowly. at the same pace. and the humming inside got louder.
>we back off into the office room and say it could seriously just be a tree or something. and we’ll check it out again in the morning.
>no one really slept that night.

Still more
>>
Cont.
>we’re all super uncomfortable the next morning. we sleep more than the other night so at least no one is tired. but no one is feeling all that chatty either
>i refuse to have my gun leave my side. same with my knife
>friend who’s dad owns the cabin grabs his pop’s crossbow he kept in the cabinet a few arrows too.
>he and i joke about werewolves, ghosts and shit, but we’re both nervous.
>the rest of the group decides we have to go out and check the treeline, since we’re armed. at this point everyone is kind of nervously holding onto some weapon
>we say alright, it’s broad daylight after all
>once we get to the spot we freeze or asses right there. something just feels off. like we’re not supposed to be here
>then we see the ground
>there’s just a black patch of dirt right where the snow should be. and it’s dry
>theres no way something could dig up the frozen dirt underneath and have it be dried out in the morning
>there is no mass, we now assumed it moved
>”you think it was an animal anon?”
>I don’t know, and we book it back to the cabin
>the entire day we’re all fucking pissed off at each other and scared.
>no one knows what’s happening and we’re all easily agitated and angry
>it’s as if something wants us to be angry and irrational
>we keep telling ourselves it’s seriously nothing, but no one actually believes it.
>we watch movies until night
>between putting in another movie, I think it was Iron Man, (That’s not relevant but for some reason it sticks out) we hear a loud bang from the back of the house
>everyone shoots up and grabs something heavy.
>crossbow guy pulls his weapon up, I have my navy at the ready
>the humming starts again, and gradually begins to get louder, higher pitched, just more violent
>then it becomes a shriek. As corny as it sounds it definitely wasn’t human. And it keeps getting louder and louder. Until we hear it on all sides.
Still More
>>
LAST ONE
>thumping is now bashing. it’s on every wall and outside every window. we are all shitting ourselves
>then it stops. and we all stay in place.
>while we’re staring at every corner and frantically trying to find a way out Dick begins to head towards the porch
>niggerwhatareyoudoing.
>he moves like he doesn’t have control of himself
>as he approaches the screen, we see something outside
>It was man shaped with no eyes or hair. Standing on two legs, it’s skin was a mottled grey and looked wet to the touch, it’s body heaving inward and up as it drew breath. It had long arching fingers that came to a slender point. But the worst was it’s mouth. It looked like torn and burned skin that had healed.
>No one fucking moves
>dick opens the door And walks straight towards it
>it wraps it’s thin fingers around him, pulls him down, and begins beating him and shrieking at the same time.
>dick begins panicking, he’s screaming in pain. No one else is moving, until kyle grabs my gun and fires twice at the bipedal beast
>it looks back and snarls, then grabs dick and drags him as far as the treeline
>I take my pistol back and kyle and I follow
>we find him at the treeline, knocked out.
>Kyle must have hit it. A trail leading away from dick led into the trees. It was a thick black film that looked like oil, and it smelled like rotting shit and food
>we didn’t dare follow it

There we go
>>
File: IMG_4625.jpg (95KB, 640x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4625.jpg
95KB, 640x587px
Good read. Pic irrelevant.
>>
>>
>>32648927
That's it?
No aftermath?
>>
>>32650469
Thats the part that I copied, I might have missed the last part, but I know the story ends with them Noping the fuck outta there
>>
Bump.i like new content
>>
>>32650020
i saw this on /x/ a few months back
>>
File: IMG_20170113_171320.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170113_171320.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
What are some good, cheal AM/FM radios for innawoods? I have a tiny, roughly palm sized one my buddy gave me but it's not that great. Doesn't pick up hardly anything.
>>
>>32651947
OP here, I dont have any clue, Im not the type of guy to know that
>>
File: scary story screencap4.jpg (497KB, 1856x3742px) Image search: [Google]
scary story screencap4.jpg
497KB, 1856x3742px
OP posting,
This is one of the better ones I have read
>>
>>32650020
Fuck, my eyes are watering. I live just outside of DC on the orange line too, but on the other side. I usually take the train to Potomac Avenue to hang out with friends every once in a while. My best friend lives in DC around Eastern Market, we should probably go out to Capitol South and all along the red line after hours. I'll post on /x/ if we find anything.
>>
>>32650020
>>32652076
Bump. Wish I could read these but I'm on my phone at the bar. Anybody able to resize these so they're not so blurry?
>>
>>32653108
In the URL, after the number of the picture should be an "m" by itself. Delete that and it should load an uncompressed version.
>>
>>32653137
Awesome thanks anon
>>
>>32650020
So that's why the Metro maintenance people can never get shit fixed....
>>
File: 20151017_222339000_iOS.jpg (42KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
20151017_222339000_iOS.jpg
42KB, 420x500px
>>32653293
>mfw SafeTrack delays on the orange and red line are partly just the US Government discreetly fighting monsters under DC
>>
>>32652918

Me too but for different reasons.

I'm a Canadafag. Back in 1991, my family took a vacation to Washington DC. I remember that we always caught the metro at Cheverly station. Probably the only reason I remember that was the black train driver with a heavy southern accent repeating "Oahnge Lahn New Cahlton" and my parents telling my brother and I that our stop was two from the end on the map.

I -ALSO- distinctly remember my dad being concerned about crime and asking someone about it. They advised us against taking the Red line out to Shady Grove anytime after dark; especially with two young children. To which dad says, "Oh, are there a lot of black people out that way?" (Dad's a bit racist).

And the guy he's talking to just says, "Worse."
>>
>>
File: gramps.png (442KB, 1176x2496px) Image search: [Google]
gramps.png
442KB, 1176x2496px
>>32654402
>schizophrenic
This is why I like the group stories better.
>>
File: very spook.png (24KB, 971x383px) Image search: [Google]
very spook.png
24KB, 971x383px
oh BOY innawoods thread now I can post this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.