[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 51

File: IMG_0596.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /k/, I recently got a 1954 Tula SKS that came with a railed dust cover. Where would be the best place to get a regular non-serial dust cover?
>>
What's the best carry position + handgun size setup for IWB carry for average height thin individuals? I'm talking 6'0" ~160lbs wearing standard fit clothes.

Also, is it a good idea to wear slightly baggier pants than usual with a tight belt for IWB carry?
>>
>>32645638
apexgunparts.com

>>32645695
5 o'clock (assuming you're right handed). Get a gun as only big as you actually will be able to reliably carry; a smaller gun you can carry more often is better than a bigger gun you carry less often. Get pants an inch or two bigger than normal.
>>
How much would it cost to have a shotgun drilled and tapped for sights?
>>
>>32646295
Depends on the gun.
>>
>>32645695
Get a good gun belt, and a holster that will keep it close to your body. 4-5 o'clock position. Think about maybe getting a cover garment. Most people won't notice if you print slightly, only others who are also carrying.
>>
File: 870 Tact.jpg (365KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
870 Tact.jpg
365KB, 1024x768px
>>32646308
Rem 870 Tactical
>>
>>32646323
Then it shouldn't be too expensive cos common gat.

Does it have a dove tail? If it does, you should just mount a sight.
>>
>>32646349
Nah, just a standard bead sight
>>
>>32645695
My personal preference is appendix carry.
I go up a waist size or two for IWB, but not necessarily baggier.
>>
>>32646367
Oh that's fucking gay.

Call up some gunsmiths around, you'd probably need front and rear sights.

If you have a drill press you can probably do it yourself.
>>
>>32645638
>D 4-9 CAV
>Not 1-5 anymore
>Still gay.
>>
Best or recommended 10/22 mods?
>>
>>32646400
Literally anything. You can rebuild the entire gun into a $2000 range toy if you wanted.
>>
>>32646400
extended mag release and peep sights
>>
>>32646400
>>32646484
Trigger too
>>
>>32645638
Can you put bigger slides on the smaller subcompact glocks at all?

Like, a 20 slide on a 29 frame.
>>
>>32645638
What came first? Open bolt firearms or closed bolt firearms? Open, right?
>>
File: Scout.png (14KB, 725x309px) Image search: [Google]
Scout.png
14KB, 725x309px
>>32645638

What is a "Scout"?
>>
would shoving steel wool down the uncleaned barrel of my milsurp give similar results to using a bore brush? why should I do or not do it?
>>
>>32647732

closed
>>
What's a semi-decent firearm with tec-9 asthetics? I love the way it looks, but everything I've read says it's a huge piece of shit.
>>
pros/cons of buying guns new vs buying from a pawn shop
>>
>>32648817
>buying new
It's more expensive.

>buying from a pawn shop
It's not new.
>>
File: 1411794385255.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411794385255.png
74KB, 500x500px
Is subsonic 9mm total shit?
What's the ideal subsonic pistol cartridge?
>>
>>32649525
>What's the ideal subsonic pistol cartridge?

If you have to have a slow moving bullet, it might as well be a big heavy slow moving bullet.
>>
Can anyone do a side by side comparison between the SB47 and the Galil arm brace?
I have long arms and like the look of the Galil brace
>>
>>32648492
Even excluding bolt actions?`
>>
>>32649709
You asked which came first
>>
>>32649525

most 147gr loads will be subsonic, around ~1000fps, still plenty hot.
>>
>>32649525
http://sgammo.com/product/prvi-partizan/50-round-box-9mm-luger-subsonic-158-grain-fmj-prvi-partizan-ammo-ppr91
>>
>>32649615
I figured about as much, if only because of the iconic Mark 23.

>>32649747
>>32649781
Seems like
>only 9mm
will work perfectly fine though.

Thanks /k/.
>>
>>32649709
An open bolt full fun is extremely simple to make, so I'd assume it was open,
>>
>>32648467
it wouldnt. steel wool isnt stiff enough on its own. it would be like shoving tissue paper or cloth down the barrel. steel wool would do something but not much.
>>
File: welrodd.jpg (25KB, 448x268px) Image search: [Google]
welrodd.jpg
25KB, 448x268px
If a gun has an integral suppressor, for example the Welrod, would you have to get all the paperwork to own it, or is it exempt for the fact that it is part of the actual barrel?
>>
Has anyone ever thought of making integrally suppressed AR barrels?
Is that feasible?
>>
>>32650322
Yes it is still considered an NFA weapon
>>
>>32649887
its closed
open bolt requires modern cartridges
bolt and lever actions existed way before cartridges reliable and uniform enough for an open bolt gun existed
>>
>>32650322
Nice try. $200 and 6 months please. Make that out to the AYY TEE EFF.
>>
>>32650338
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/first-look-gemtechs-new-integra-silenced-ar-upper/
>>
>>32649709
The Maxim fires from a closed breech.
>>
>>32650363
Perhaps if the HPA passes more companies will be willing to work on more, like .300BLK and so on
>>
>>32650350
I'm actually a Brit that was just curious.
>>
>>32650401
Oh I'm sure. The suppressor market will explode if it passes. They're already super popular even with the current regulations
>>
Best .380 CCW peestol?
>>
>>32650456
LCP II for cheap, P238 for less cheap
>>
>>32650475
Seconded.

t. P238 owner.
>>
>>32645695
5 oclock with a tucked or very baggy shirt, 2 oclock if you wear clothes that fit.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 601x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 601x255px
What kind of holster is this?
Obviously it's a leather holster for OWB carry
But I just like the belt clip and top strap
>>
Why don't many people who reload ammo sell it locally? Do most people who reload just do it for themselves--and if so, why?

I've been looking for someone to sell me cheap reloaded Mosin food, and it's a lot harder than it should be considering how many people reload.
>>
File: BI10373.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BI10373.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>32650620
Might be a Bianchi
>>
>>32650620
Looks awful close to a desantis based off of the stamp on the clip.
Couldnt tell you what holster tho.
>>
>>32650726
>Why don't many people who reload ammo sell it locally?
Liability. Also I'd never buy someone else's reloads. If they don't know what they're doing they'll blow your gun up.
>Do most people who reload just do it for themselves--and if so, why?
Yes. Cost per round, as a hobby and just because they shoot a lot and have lots of brass.
Mosin food has been cheap for a long time so a lot of people don't bother reloading it.
Plus most of it is steel case which can't be reloaded.
>>
>>32650726
FFL06 is required for commercial reloading.
Very hard to actually make money at it.
>>
File: manlysalute.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
manlysalute.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
QUESTION:
it terms of self defence rounds, why is a heavier (higher grain) bullet preferred to a lighter (lower grain? (9mm 147 vs 9mm 115)
>>
>>32650849
There's more to consider than just bullet weight. But generally heavier rounds have more inertia to carry through to the target, but at the cost of velocity, so it's about finding a sweet spot between bullet weight and the associated velocity.
>>
>>32650849
if you are talking about self defense its better to match the gr weight of your carry ammo with what you practice with.even if 147gr is slightly better you should buy the 115 gr stuff if you normally shoot 115 gr fmj ball. that way you shoot what you know
>>
>>32650760
>untrustworthy reloads
I'm not that concerned with a Mosin.

I know cost per round is better--that's why I'm trying to buy it reloaded.

>steel case can't be reloaded
Can't at all? I read in several places that it can, it's just worse and doesn't last as long. Do few reloaders do it?

>>32650777
I was hoping to do it informally and under the table. Meet the guy in a parking lot and pay in cash kind of thing. How's it hard to make money doing it, if it's so much cheaper to reload than to buy new? Couldn't a reloader mark it up a little bit for profit and still be cheaper than new ammo?

I'm hoping to set up something where I give them all the brass I get my hands on, in exchange for a discount or something
>>
>>32650948
>Do few reloaders do it?
Maybe some do it, but I haven't heard of them. The steel is simply too hard to work with, plus the primers can cause issues too.
My dad reloads, so I've gained most of my knowledge from him. He does super accurate match loads, and treats it as his zen relaxation time.
>>
>>32650849
depends on your barrel length and rifling rate. Some guns will shoot more accurately with certain weights. I think 124gr is the happiest weight for European guns.

I carry 124gr ammo because in most videos, short pistol barrels don't get 147gr to enough speed to fully expand their hollow point bullets.

I practice with 115 or 124, whatever is cheaper. The ammo is not going to make enough difference at close pistol ranges to matter for volume practice. I do recommend using higher quality stuff to see how it affects accuracy, however. I just don't use it beyond a mag or two of testing.
>>
>>32646400
If you want to run an optical sight, many people find the factory standard stock's comb kinda low, like chinweld low. There are cheap cheek rests/cheek risers that attach with velcro, but you will look long and hard for one that doesn't have a stupid fucking set of shotgun shell loops or other retarded tacti-kewl accessory permanently attached on the right side, just in case you were one of those people who have to shoot long guns left-handed. Lots of replacement stocks have higher combs. I like the Boyd's "Varminter" and the Hogues with the rubber coating.
>>
File: 9mm_147_T-Series.jpg (85KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9mm_147_T-Series.jpg
85KB, 1600x1200px
>>32649525
>Is subsonic 9mm total shit?

Winchester 147gr 9mm Ranger-T (a subsonic 9mm round, for those of you in Rio Linda) says "wuzzup bitches?" 9mm 147gr HST, 9mm 147gr Golden Saber Bonded, 9mm 147gr Gold Dot, 9mm 147gr Ranger Bonded, and 9mm 147gr Tactical Bonded would also all like to discuss the matter further with you.

>ideal subsonic pistol cartridge?

For what? For use with a suppressor? For plinking with a suppressor and no ear pro? For a suppressed pistol-caliber SMG? Tell us what application you have in mind.
>>
>>32650849
More consistent terminal performance, for most calibers and most platforms, through more kinds of intervening barriers.

Heavier bullets, all else being equal, are less affected by things like automobile windshields, heavy winter clothing the bad guy may be wearing, etc.

Though much is also dependent upon the bullet design.

In the 1970s .357 Magnum earned a legendary reputation for effectiveness using light to medium weight bullets driven fast, NOT the heaviest bullets available.

9mm 147gr defensive ammo with modern hollowpoint bullets is very, very good--but so are some of the medium-weight 9mm bullets driven as fast as possible, like the 127gr Ranger-T +P+ and the 124gr Gold Dot +P.
>>
>>32645638
http://www.desertfoxsales.com/
>>
>>32651285
Suppressed handgun that won't stir the neighborhood while still delivering significant force to target.
>>
I've been practicing with a red dot reflex sight on a pistol and trying to get used to it, trying to get some familiarity and proficiency because it seems to be the new fad.

And I've been wondering about this. I'm slowly getting used to it but the sight itself seems bulky and fragile and very very exposed.

And I've been thinking about the attributes an ideal collimating sight for hard use would have. Pic related, if we're talking about the combat handgun sight of The Furtur.

If it's going to be rugged enough to replace iron sights then it's going to be big, bulky, and on the heavy side. I don't know any good ways around this.

The long tube will encourage proper eye placement for the user to mitigate issues with parallax.

The sight is non-magnifying, with external adjustments.

I will say the reticle should be a simple circular dot, subtending 1/2 mrad (1.8 MOA) for rifles, 1/2-1 mrad for handguns or SMG or shotgun, to be quicker to acquire for short-range work without losing much precision. No circles, plus signs, racing stripes, extra holdover dots for long range work, none of that. Put the dot on the target and press the trigger.

And at self-defense ranges the height of the sight axis over the bore axis is going to be a bigger problem than dot size, so it's going to need to be mounted as low as possible.

I'm thinking in terms, actually, of a sight with multiple power sources. A battery is probably unavoidable to make it bright enough to use outdoors in bright sunlight. Fiber-optic light-gatherers will help with this unless the shooter is in shade and the target is in sunlight. Some kind of tritium radioactive lamp or similar as an additional backup, and then--I am also thinking of the old radium/zinc sulphide glow-in-the-dark paint they used to put on clock dials and such, and how much of it you could paint over the ends of a second backup set of fiberoptic light gatherers, because when we're betting our lives on shit working properly we want redundancy.
>>
>>32651460
If there's an upper velocity limit and you want maximum force and damage to target then I will have to second the recommendations for .45 ACP. The 230gr +P loads in .45 ACP are still very much subsonic, and some of the 230gr hollowpoints at the 950-1000 ft/sec velocities we get at +P pressures in this caliber expand at those velocities to over an inch. Winchester 230gr Ranger-T +P and Federal 230gr HST +P are subsonic, suppressible, and destroy lots of tissue.
>>
>>32651615
That's no small increase in mass. Would you say the improvement over subsonic 9mm is significant enough to justify purchasing a handgun in .45 ACP for this purpose?
>>
File: Tri-Power.jpg (212KB, 2200x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Tri-Power.jpg
212KB, 2200x1650px
>>32651589
...so, seriously, any comments, questions, or opinions on this, preferably from people who've used non-magnifying red-dot sights extensively on handguns?

What I am thinking of here is not too different from the old Trijicon Tri-Power, but with a steel tube, and with the lowest mount possible. It would be adaptable to rifles, shotguns, PDWs, and SMGs for close-range work but is primarily designed for and intended for handguns.

And it has to be you-bet-your-life reliable. It has to work, and be ready the instant the pistol comes out of the holster, every time, without the end user having to diddle around with power switches, adjusting dot brightness, etc., if it's going to be a serious substitute for iron sights.

Is this even doable with current technology?
>>
File: DeLisle_Carbine.jpg (43KB, 1200x387px) Image search: [Google]
DeLisle_Carbine.jpg
43KB, 1200x387px
>>32651685
Here we get into imponderables. I still don't know what you have in mind. Are you from the CIA, and you're looking for recommendations for a suppressable weapon for assassins? Do you anticipate one target only or groups? Is magazine capacity important to you or are you thinking in terms of a single-shot weapon?

Something else to ponder. Here's the old DeLisle suppressed carbine the British created during WWII for their commando units. It's 75 year old technology--but that great big suppressor that the rest of the gun is attached to brings .45 ACP down to only around 85 decibels when fired. For comparison the compact suppressor designs currently in fashion are lucky to get centerfire pistol rounds down below 125 dB--and that scale is logarithmic, 125 is something like sixteen times as loud as 85.

For a single-shot silenced weapon that has to do maximum damage? .45. If you want a semiauto and you want maximum mag capacity to service multiple targets? 9mm 147gr defensive ammo these days is very good--not 1" expanded good, but very good--and worth considering.
>>
>>32651794
You've found me out. It's true, the CIA has been using /k/ for equipment inquiries ever since we pissed off the boxheads at SOCOM. To this day those bastards refuse to admit they stole our staples.
Your last line answers my question though. If heavy 9mm is "worth considering" that translates to good enough for us. Thank you much.
>>
>>32651941
You're welcome. :D
>>
>>32646295
Depends on the gun, the gunsmith, and whether or not you have the tools on hand/ the will to learn for yourself.
>>
>>32651941
Considering they use /pol/ for intelligence gathering I believe this 100%.
>>
>>32646323
Just buy a smooth bore with sights on it like

https://www.basspro.com/Remington-Factory-Replacement-Model-870-Barrels/product/19796/

or buy a cantilevered slug barrel like

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Remington-reg-Replacement-Shotgun-Barrels/705659.uts

depending on what you want to shoot and at what sort of target.
>>
>>32646400
upgraded sharpened extractor, extended magazine release, extended bolt handle, .22 BDC scope with QD rings
>>
>>32652000
I'd love to do it myself, but I'm in an apartment so I don't have the tools or space. Plus, they have a "no firearms" policy but piss on them I'll own what I want.
>>
Did the /k/ompiler finish? If so where can I go to download?
>>
>>32652069
Is this the same thing as the doc/k/ument? If so I am also curious
>>
>>32648734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoI2O2UPzUI

>>32648817
>pawn shop
Might be stolen, might be in shit condition (if they don't let you inspect, don't buy), and sometimes overpriced.

>Buying new
Always overpriced.
>>
>>32652229
>Might be stolen
Most shops in my area have a holding period after they get a gun where they run the serial for any issues before they sell it. Pretty sure that's standard practice.
>might be shit condition
At least you can visually check at a pawn shop before buying
>sometimes overpriced
Very true, but it's good practice for sharpening your jewing skills
>>
>>32652056
DC v. Heller is your friend. They can say you can't carry in their buildings but if you rent an apartment it's not theirs for the time you're renting it and you can store whatever you want in it however you want. Also, I've been told it's legal to carry through a "gun free" area to get to an area you're allowed to be if there is no other alternative route (ie. your apartment through their complex.) Also, you can sue if they kick you out for keeping guns in your apartment.
>>
>>32652271
I know there's no legal ramifications for having guns, but it's clear in the lease agreement that they can kick me out if they find out I have guns.
And I have neither the desire nor funds to sue if they do, I'll just find another place to live. I'm only here because the rent is cheap.
>>
>>32652315
>I don't have money to sue

You will after you sue, tho. That case would be easy enough to trust with a "Don't pay unless you win" law firm.
>>
When have a three prong muzzle device, how do you time that thing?
>>
File: sksJEENYES.png (15KB, 286x187px) Image search: [Google]
sksJEENYES.png
15KB, 286x187px
Is there any reason this wouldn't work as a concept?

>HAVE MUZZLE DEVICE
>HAVE RAIL FOR BIPOD
>KEEP CLEANING STICK

Or, y'know, just the rail part.
>>
>>32652432
It works but you're looking at a couple of inches of poi shift depending on how much pressure you're putting on the barrel
>>
>>32646323
Cheaper and easier to replace the barrel with one that already has sights.
>>
>>32652441
No more than you'd have with the bayonet forward, is the idea.

Probably a lot simpler to just have it be a rail.
>>
>>32652448
Just doing some research, apparently the newer 870s with the factory 7 round magazines aren't compatible with other 870 barrels. At least not without a spacer.

http://www.rem870.com/2013/11/06/important-information-about-remington-870-tactical-with-one-piece-magazine-tube/
http://www.rem870.com/2016/03/08/remington-870-spacer-for-tactical-models-with-one-piece-6-round-magazine-tube/
>>
>>32646400
A stock that's not made for manlets.
>>
>>32652451
Like I said it works, but when you're resting a bipod that's a lot more weight than just a bayonet sitting on there, and the amount of weight changes too. a bayonet attached on there changes it the same amount, likehow nuggets are zeroed in the factory with the bayonet
>>
>>32652706
Hickock pls
>>
>>32648467
What the other anon said but also depending on the caliber you should be able to get a rod and bore brush at any walmart or gun store for like $5
>>
>>32648467
Fuck no nigga buy a boresnake, theyre like $1 on alibaba
>>
How do I get over the feeling that the men who owned my milsurp rifles before me would be disappointed that some wimpy 20 year old American nobody owns their weapons now? How do I best honor them as men?
>>
File: Snapchat-3673451028690896185.jpg (839KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3673451028690896185.jpg
839KB, 1440x2560px
do you guys like this picture? its one of my favorite mugs
>>
>>32651738
Its doable but not economical. How do you plan on mounting it when handguns dont have top rails? Thats added cost on top of what the unit goes for, plus issues with its ability to maintain zero of tapped improperly.
>>
Full power Underwood ammo and Glock 29 question. I contacted Underwood about their recommendations for running their ammo through a G29, they said everything is fine and the only upgrade should be a stainless/tungsten guide rod with a 21 or 23# spring. Anyone have experience with this setup in regards to reliability?
>>
>>32645638
>baiting me in with pictures of tonks
>it's an SKS thread

I'm disappointed in you anon
>>
>>32653712
Stop being stupid. All life is transient and they are dead and for all you know they could have been shitbags. Get over bullshit childish feels by relinquished stupid beliefs and grow the fuck up.

You are projecting when you should work on your self. Hardware won't fix you. You can't buy a mindset!
>>
Can chicken wing manlets (125lb, 5'7") shoot .44 mag one handed or is that asking for trouble?
>>
Where is the best place to buy a stripped AR lower? All i see online are >100$ and then there's shipping and transfer fee, and LGS doesnt have them because "they're easy enough to find online"
>>
File: Underworld-Blood-Wars.jpg (183KB, 1300x750px) Image search: [Google]
Underworld-Blood-Wars.jpg
183KB, 1300x750px
Looking for a pic from the movie in high resolution. There's a scene with 4 evos on the wall in the background, can someone get me this?
>>
Shot my new AR15 9mm pistol yesterday. Kept failing to eject. It ended up jamming so badly that it destroyed my charging handle (case actually got lodged in the hole in the charging handle after being extracted).

The magazine-block-mounted ejector has a fair bit of play. When I cycle the loaded gun by hand, sometimes the chambered round travels straight back in the bolt and doesn't get ejected at all.

Do I just need to shim the ejector over so that it scrapes along the side of the bolt more and prevents the case from missing the ejector?

All PSA receivers/magblock/mags, so no theoretical compatibility issues. Ammo was decent.
>>
>>32656895
What scope is that? Really nice.
>>
>>32654211
Well, obviously, if a red dot is going to be the future of handgun sights, and it's going to be the new standard, replacing irons, it's going to be attached to the top of the slide, maybe bolted into the sight dovetails of existing designs, something like that, mounted as low as possible.

It also occurs to me that a sight like this could use an illuminated etched glass reticle, presumably with just a central dot, to keep things simple. That'd make it usable under circumstances when it wasn't illuminated at all.
>>
File: implying.jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
11KB, 225x224px
>>32657646
>implying that there is anything worth seeing or remembering in any of the "Underworld" films other than Kate Beckinsdale's buttocks in latex
>implying implications
>>
>>32658212
That's one of the old US Army SF ACOGs before they started using the fiber optic strip models.
>>
>>32658212
Looks like a Russian or at least Warsaw Pact military rangefinding reticle. Guessing that the optic is a POSP or something in that general family.
>>
>>32655347
.44 Mag recoil is overhyped and not nearly as bad as you think it's going to be--if it were unusable, people wouldn't buy them, and they'd stop making them. Recoil is more mental than physical in my opinion, anyway, especially with handguns.

That having been said it sounds like you might benefit from some quality time with the kettle bells, and I say that not to be an asshole. Grip strength and upper body strength are very helpful with this kind of thing.
>>
>>32658692
And it also occurs to me that a red dot sight that's built solidly enough to shrug off knocks and bumps without losing zero is going to add non-trivial mass to the slide, maybe requiring redesign of the slides of existing designs, and/or new handgun designs with a low-mass slide that will have the "right" weight with the optic attached.

Also, I wonder how well an optic can hold up to getting beaten back and forth by the slide on every shot, unless it's mounted to the frame just clearing the slide, with the slide cycling underneath it.
>>
File: tactical75.jpg (192KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tactical75.jpg
192KB, 1200x900px
How the fuck do I shoot off of sandbags on the bench? Rifle keeps slamming itself into me no matter how much I position it. I've got a good cheek weld and the stock is right against my shoulder but even in .308 guns just seem to hit harder when I'm shooting from a sitting position. Meanwhile I can stand with the same rifle and it will recoil like nothing.
>>
>>32659278
Alrighty then. I'll be back here shitposting in a few days if my arm flies off.
And I'd work out but I still look like I'm 16 for some reason and I intend to ride this wave until there's nothing left.
>>
I'm trying to change the furniture on my ak and the screw that holds the stock in place was loc-tited, whats the best method for removing that screw so i can change the furniture?
>>
>>32659416
oven
>>
>>32659466
so,just put ak in oven? rifle is fine?
>>
>>32659523
you could try heating the screw with a soldering iron

if it is red loctite you're fucked, it's welded
>>
I'm being a huge dumbass, but can you put a bayonet on AKSU? What would I need to do in order to have a bayonetted lil' bitch?
>>
File: Golf Ball Launcher.jpg (14KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Golf Ball Launcher.jpg
14KB, 550x550px
I got a golf ball launcher for my AR-15 for Christmas. Its screws on to the barrel and you use blanks to shoot golf balls hundreds of yards. 5.56 blanks are a bit tough to find, and shipping on them is ridiculous. I was thinking I could maybe make blanks by using a bullet puller to remove the bullet from some 5.56 cartridges, and using paper or foam and some glue to seal the powder in the case. Is there any reason I can't or shouldn't do this?
>>
>>32659999
Quads say do it faggot. Kill your neighbor's cat to please KEK.
>>
>>32660020
I was actually sort of considering using this thing to kill invasive ducks.
>>
>>32659999
Make the yourself I just stuck some hot glue in the tip works perfect.
>>
>>32660042
Do the pieces of hot glue over get stuck in the barrel? Also, I'm pretty sure hot glue isn't hot enough to ignite powder, but couldn't that be dangerous?
>>
>>32660105
I've never had a problem the amount of glue is so small it kind of self cleans itself. And no hot glue won't ignite the powder.
>>
What is the difference between smoothbore and rifled tank guns? Which one is better for what purpose and why?
>>
>>32660143
Nice. Time to put a serious edge on my golf game.
>>
>>32660151
Smoothbore tank guns allow less bore friction and higher velocities, and are better for the sabot rounds everyone is using now for antiarmor work.

The last rifled tank gun anyone adopted was the 105mm M68 gun, which was designed by the British in the 1950s for the Chieftain Mk V. I am trying to recall whether the Stryker variant with the 105mm gun is using one. I am also trying to recall whether any National Guard or Army Reserve units still has M60A3s or M48A5s. I know the Israelis built some early Merkavas with this 105mm gun and they still have some old M48A5s in reserve units, and the Bundeswehr still has a few Leopard Is with 105mm M68 guns. NATO standardized the Rheinmetall 120mm L44 smoothbore thirty years ago, though.

Rifled is better for lobbing great big heavy HE rounds at modest velocity and that's about it. Spinning the shell is not good for the cohesion of the plasma jet generated by HEAT. Sabot rounds that have to be fired through rifled barrels have to use an expensive and mechanically complex sabot.
>>
>>32645638
is it possible to get a gun legally in the UK? I have schizophrenia, not sure if that'll matter - if not whats the best self defence weapon in the UK for SHTF?
>>
>>32660979
>>>32645638 (OP)
>is it possible to get a gun legally in the UK?
Yes.
>I have schizophrenia, not sure if that'll matter -
Oh it will. You cannot.
>if not whats the best self defence weapon in the UK for SHTF?
Spear or make a gun in your basement. Basically you just fucking die.
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 640x1136px
I have a question;
I bought a tapco sks piston as a replacement for my bent OEM one. Should I be concerned it's shorter than the OEM?
>>
Should I buy a PA 1-6x or go for the Vortex PST 1-4x? I'm strapped for cash lately, so it would be a couple of months before I could rationalize buying the PST. Currently running only magpul BUIS for my ar15.
>>
>>32659999
disregard other anons,
what you need to do is to have the tip of the cartridge either bent/folded in such a way that it almost imitates the pointed bullet tip, as the head of the cartridge is flat and probably will not feed onto the feed lip properly, effectively meaning you will not cycle automatically
>>
I just bought a Mauser c96 and I found out that 7.63 Mauser is a bit hard to come by. I also noticed that 7.62 Tokarev is exact same case dimension, and I was wondering if there are any tokarev loads that are acceptable to put in my Mauser. I thought about this when I noticed that fiocchi 7.62 tokarev is only ~15fps faster than some PPU 7.63 Mauser I was shooting yesterday.
>>
>>32651941
Freedom arms has some 165gr 9mm for suppression specifically. MAC has used it a few times in his videos and raves about it. However it is only fmj; something to consider.
>>
>>32652432
They already make SKS bipod bayonet mounts, and anything else you would want to put there would involve POI shift and melting after any decent use.
>>
>>32662148
if you're putting a bipod on an sks, i doubt you're using it like an lmg.
>>
>>32662025
You have a Mauser C96? Tokarev ammo is likely to break its locking block.

If you must shoot it, you should probably learn to handload for it. Back powder charges down to the lowest that will cycle it.

The Mauser C96 is beautiful and elegant looking. It's also mechanically frightfully complex, lots of the internals are really fragile, and they don't make replacement parts any more.
>>
>>32662573
Yes, that's what I was thinking, and allegedly the ppu loads are apparently already near the maximum for it. I was just curious because of close the loads were, the fiocchi tokarev is 85 gr@ 1525fps out of a TT and the PPU 7.63 Mauser is 85gr @1510fps out of (assumably full size) C96. I have a post war bolo, its going to be lower, but I was wondering if it was work the risk for perceived cost/availability. I want to get to into reloading eventually, I even picked up most of the cases I shot yesterday, but its just that the start up cost is high.
>>
>>32661185
anyone?
>>
>>32662711
And those aren't even the hottest Tokarev ammo out there. There is some 1950s surplus Bulgarian 7.62x25mm ammo floating around out there that blows up CZ52 pistols and cracks Tokarev frames. Apparently it was intended for SMGs only.

And yes, the startup cost is high. And it's labor-intensive, especially with bottlenecked cases, which will need to be lubricated and resized in steel dies instead of carbide. You will have to clean the cases both before resizing (to remove carbon and foreign matter) and after (to remove resizing lube residue).

I am not sure whether you can compare velocity ratings from different manufacturers, or what barrel lengths they used, or how accurate they are, but I have read old gun magazine articles suggesting even prewar 7.62x25mm ammo that was only doing 1400 or so out of pistol barrels really beats up the C96 badly and you might want to find a load manual and use starting loads only, or even cut them back a bit.

For something like the C96 a chronograph could probably be helpful, to let you guesstimate pressure levels and figure out the lowest velocities at which the gun will function, but, again, that's more money.

I wish you luck with it.
>>
>>32645638
How long does Gunbroker usually take to register you after you have sent in your documents through email?
>>
>>32664171
Within the week.
>>
File: 51GWyyn8DlL._SL1000_.jpg (60KB, 1000x780px) Image search: [Google]
51GWyyn8DlL._SL1000_.jpg
60KB, 1000x780px
I'm looking to buy a match gun, 9mm, and with a rail so that I can put pic related on it.

What would /k/ recommend?
>>
File: 1484295233135.jpg (1010KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484295233135.jpg
1010KB, 1600x1200px
Pic somewhat related.

Anyone know where to get an 80% double stack 1911 frame? That isn't the 1911/2011 STI BS?

Point is to have something that looks like a GI model.
>>
File: hank hill sniffing yuis butt.png (491KB, 900x715px) Image search: [Google]
hank hill sniffing yuis butt.png
491KB, 900x715px
>>32666720
what is the gun in this picture???
>>
I turned 20 about a month ago and I'm looking to get my first handgun. I live in NC. The law says i can't purchase or CC a handgun until I'm 21, but could i have my father "buy" the gun and give it to me? Also can i open carry it? The law was pretty unclear about that.
>>
>>32665769
Glock and get a six second mount
>>
Here is something I have always wondered:

In reproduction armor and in most movies, Lorica segmentata is super shiny and reflective. But in movies like gladiator, it's darker and not very shiny or reflective at all.

What would real segmentata have looked like? I know it's iron, but had case hardening which made the surface steel.

Was the armor in Gladiator only dull because everything was worn, gritty, and muddy in that battle? How shiny and reflective would Lorica segmentata have likely been? Were soldiers supposed to polish their armor to make it shinier?
>>
File: IMG_0801.jpg (646KB, 1768x2770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
646KB, 1768x2770px
>>32668067
Example picture 1: shiny
>>
File: IMG_0808.jpg (130KB, 739x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
130KB, 739x499px
>>32668067
Example picture 2: dull
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (457KB, 1488x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.jpg
457KB, 1488x992px
>>32668139
Here is another behind the scenes shot. It's still metal with some sheen, but FAR less than I seen on most modern examples.
>>
Looking for a new carry gun. Currently have a shield9 but dislike the pinky-less grip I'd you don't use the extended mags and the short sight radius.
Id be open to any brand but would like to stick with 9mm, double or single stack is fine.
>>
>>32660687
Isn't the Brits still using rifled tank guns on the Chally 2?

That 120mm two piece ammo.
>>
>>32668632
I was under the impression that even the Brits switched to the Rheinmetall smoothbore for all the Challenger line back in the 90s if not earlier.

The Brits were tremendously enthusiastic in the 60s and 70s about the HESH plastique rounds in an antiarmor role, and the L11 120mm gun was designed around them, but Soviet tanks from the T64 and T72 onward had composite laminate armor made specifically to be resistant to spalling from HESH, as well as having additional resistance to HEAT. HESH is still a very good antipersonnel round and a very good round against structures, especially concrete bunkers and pillboxes. But if you contemplate facing an opponent who uses Soviet tanks appearing later than... well, almost fifty years ago, then HESH is obsolete and the smoothbore Rheinmetall gun is more efficient with APFSDSDU than any rifled gun, even the big old L11.
>>
>>32668462
You're not going to get a pinky grip with a subcompact unless you use extendos. Maybe try moving up to a compact like a m&p c or a g19?
>>
>>32656895
Gun show or LGS.
Why make an inexpensive lower more expensive with shipping and transfer fees?
>>
>>32667019
I want a match gun that doesn't suck.

What else? Also, suggested optics?
>>
File: #5.AN-124.Outside.jpg (149KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#5.AN-124.Outside.jpg
149KB, 1600x1200px
i'm applying for a job at a gun store, and the application asks me to describe my firearms history/background. how do i say i'm a gun nut that browses an austro-hungarian pharmaceutical discussion website without guaranteeing that i never get a job there?
>>
>>32645638

Is there a source that can give me a definitive answer to the number of ships the USA had in 1935 vs 1945?
>>
>>32645638
I want to see a mental health professional for relationship advice and to help quit smoking. I'm a generally healthy person but I want to own guns at some point in the US. Will this prevent me from passing a background check?
>>
>>32669164
You don't. Leave Internet forums out of it. Talk about the hands-on aspects of your gun nuttery, like "when I was six Dad brought home an old tube-fed Marlin .22 rifle and taught me to shoot" or "I compete in sporting clays on weekends" or "I live for muzzleloaders and fall muzzleloader deer season" or "I joined the Army in 2003, qualified expert with the M16, M60, M240, and SAW, and served in Iraq 2004-05 as a SAW gunner" or "I and some friends do informal Cowboy Action Shooting once a month" or "I compete in NRA Smallbore Pistol and qualify at Sharpshooter level, and am working towards NRA Pistol Instructor qualification."

I wouldn't talk about Internet forums at all. Half of them won't know what 4chan is. The other half will--and may or may not want Pepe the Frog in their store, talking to their customers..
>>
>>32672587
>I want to see a mental health professional for relationship advice and to help quit smoking. I'm a generally healthy person but I want to own guns at some point in the US. Will this prevent me from passing a background check?

Currently? Probably not. But one of the things Obama and the usual suspects have spent the last several years pushing very hard for is opening the records of all "mental health professionals" to the government, i.e., doing away with doctor-patient privilege, and using Obamacare as a lever for this ("if you want us to reimburse you then you have to give us 100% of this patient's history, and tell us if you think he owns guns, or votes Republican, or shows other signs of mental illness. don't worry, we're from the government and we just want to help him").

For the moment the political winds seem to be blowing against this sort of thing. For the moment. Based on what you're saying I think you might be much better off speaking with a regular physician about nicotine patches or gum or whatever to help you quit--and hope that if we get Obamacare 2.0 in 2021 that they don't try the same tricks.

I know that psychiatrists are supposed to have doctor-patient privilege, but when "socialized medicine" makes all physicians into government employees, that's always the first thing to go out the window. You DO love Big Brother, don't you?
>>
>>32671419
>Is there a source that can give me a definitive answer to the number of ships the USA had in 1935 vs 1945?

I think you may find the information you're looking for at https://www.history.navy.mil/research/histories/ship-histories/us-ship-force-levels.html
>>
>>32645638
Should I buy a PTR-91, FN FAL, or M1A Scout? Also if I somehow managed to save 3-4k would I be better off with a nice AR-10 or a SCAR-17?
>>
Whats a good double stack metal framed .45?
>>
>>32673510
Thanks for the input, I almost figured as much. It's not just the smoking - I'm working a shit load of hours, not eating healthy, and other generally destructive behavior. Perhaps I'll try to sort things out myself.
>>
>>32673839
Are you from the US/do you reside here? If you're a foreigner I highly doubt anyone aside from maybe Interpol could find any medical records
>>
Upstate NY here about to submit my pistol permit application. My question is should I include my old apartment under the "prior residences in the past five years" even though I never changed my address with the dmv while living there?
>>
>>32645638
Can anyone recommend a decent carry belt, my budget is up to $100
>>
>>32674105
Seconding this
>>
>>32673812
You'd be better off with a decent AR10.
If you want a PTR that's in the same price range as the m1a or fal, look at the ptr msg91
>>
Does anyone have the Galil arm brace?
Can they compare it to the SB47?
>>
>>32673989
Yes I am a US citizen and currently live here.
>>
>>32674292
Correct me if I'm wrong but a good PTR looks cheaper than FALs from DSA and cheaper than M1As from Springfield by like - a couple hundred bucks. Correct me if I'm wrong but:
Good PTR - 1500
Good FAL/M1A - 2k
Good AR-10 - 3k
SCAR-17 - 3350
>>
>>32673592

That's pretty much exactly what I wanted, thanks.

The growth in force levels from 1938 to 1944 is fucking scary when you think how long it takes to build ships today. They went from 300 to 6000 in the span of 6 years.
>>
>>32674405
If you're willing to drop two grand for an m1a, you may be better off moving away from springfield towards a different brand. Same with DSA FALSs. Both Springfield and DSA use cast receivers on their rifles now, which may or may not make a difference, but if youre paying two grand why settle?
PTR has some high end models. The MGS SS is around two grand, but i don't know if they still make them, you may want to call and ask.
If you're getting the rifle to shoot, go with an AR10 and a nice optic and some ammo
>>
Why the hell is .22LR perpetually out of stock everywhere? I'm new to all of this, and I still cannot understand why every damn site and store seems to constantly be out of stock.
>>
>>32645695
Thats not thin
>>
/k/, what are these?
I don't think they'd be rockets or missiles or anything. I believe these stupid fucks are just over-exaggerating.

I'm not too keen on military weapons either.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170116-212757.png (995KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170116-212757.png
995KB, 1440x2560px
>>32675013
Forgot pic
>>
>>32674779
Rumors that Obama would ban .22 LR-->panic buying-->hoarding-->asshole speculators and price gougers out to profit from the situation by waiting in the parking lot of every Wal-Mart for them to open in the morning then going in and cleaning out all the .22, then going home and taking out an ad on Armslist to flip it at a 600%+ markup. There were similar shortages for the first Obama administration of 9mm, 5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, 7.62x51mm, and 12 gauge buckshot--basically all the popular "serious" calibers. And the ammo companies decided that the worst ammo shortage since WWII would be a fine time to divert their production capacity to introducing a bunch of stupid shit nobody asked for and nobody wanted, like all the new .17 rimfire cartridges that have been popping up like toadstools the last few years, all the weird obscure wildcat cartridges they decided to commercialize like .17 K-Hornet and all the .20 caliber stuff, all the new Remington Super Ultra Mag cartridges, all the Winchester Short Action Ultra Mag, oddball shit like the .327 Federal Magnum that will be forgotten in five years. Add to this all the US manufacturers taking most or all their rimfire production lines down for replacement of worn tooling 2012-15. Add to this all the middlemen and Internet vendors claiming to be out of stock while sitting on warehouses full of .22 LR, hoping Hillary would win in the election so they could "mysteriously find a few last boxes in a forgotten corner of the warehouse" and get a dollar a round for .22 LR--I don't know if you noticed, but everybody from Midway USA to Cheaper than Dirt was claiming to be out of .22 LR with no more expected in the foreseeable future on November 7th, suddenly on November 9th it's like the skies opened up and it rained .22--though the prices have all gone WAY up since Kenyan Jesus was "elected" in the frenzy of ballot-box-stuffing that was 2008. 500 round bricks that used to cost nine bucks are now $30 to $40.
>>
>>32659999
huh ive been thinking about a hypothetical device that could be used to launch molotov cocktails and possibly thermite bombs. that looks cool.
>>
File: catapult.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
catapult.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>32675157
>a hypothetical device that could be used to launch molotov cocktails and possibly thermite bombs.

You don't say. Does it look like this?
>>
File: hmmwv-avenger.jpg (94KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
hmmwv-avenger.jpg
94KB, 600x474px
>>32675013
>>32675025

Looks kinda like the turret on the General Electric "AVENGER" lightweight self-propelled SAM launcher. See image--yeah, it's a HMMWV with a bunch of launch tubes for Stingers bolted on, more or less.

This doesn't mean the people who claimed to take that picture took it where they said they did, and for all anyone knows they found it on the Internet.

Also, shooting Stingers at some hobbyist's $79 camera drone seems to be... what's the word I'm looking for? RIDICULOUS OVERKILL. Does a hobbyist's RC quadcopter even have enough of an IR signature for a Stinger to lock onto it?
>>
>>32666996
Can anyone please confirm or deny this?
>>
>>32675143
So annon, how much ammo do you own?
>>
>>32676881
At any given time I have a few bricks of .22 LR, among other things. I use it about as fast as I buy it. I am not sitting on a basement full of .22, like some people are.

When I started getting into smallbore pistol in 2007-08, I was shooting a brick or two a week--500 to 1000 rounds. I've not been able to do that since 2009. Maybe having a new administration will make people stop panicking so much about .22 and it'll be back on the shelves. I sure miss being able to shoot a thousand rounds in a week for twenty bucks, though. In the last few years I've gone months between range trips because there was no .22 LR to be found anywhere--and I won't pay some ammo flipper asshole 25 cents a round for Remington Thunderbolts.
>>
Does anyone have this not cropped entire image?
>>
Is this a good deal on a 1911?

http://www.armslist.com/posts/6270723/anchorage-alaska-handguns-for-sale--remington-r1-enhanced-tb
>>
>>32678398
MSRP is around a thousand. I can't tell if it's used or how much it's been used but if it's brand new then yeah i'd get it.
>>
File: 1268758167393.jpg (162KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1268758167393.jpg
162KB, 450x600px
>>32666996
>>32676852
It probably depends on the State. But my understanding is that if someone buys you a gun truly as a gift (without your knowledge) you are good to go. If you give someone money to buy you a gun for you then it is a straw purchase.

I got my first rifle and shotgun as Christmas presents from my Dad. Perfectly legal...
>>
Noguns here, I've been wondering how come so many different companies produce certain firearms such as AR-15s and M1911s, have the patents expired or what?
>>
>>32678488
>have the patents expired or what?
ding ding ding

you are correct sir
>>
Will a mortar round effectively fire without donuts on it or is there just not enough pressure without them?
>>
File: ladies-home-companion.jpg (137KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
ladies-home-companion.jpg
137KB, 736x552px
>>32649525
.45-70
>>
How important are matching numbers on a gun like the SKS? I have an offer to buy a Chinese SKS for ~$200 with a scope already mounted and a really nice bore, but the numbers don't match.
>>
Where can I get a gun belt for not 40 dollars? Wanting to get a few but feel like there's probably a cheap milsurp option or something
>>
Is .357 magnum enough to put down even the most rambunctious skittles slinging youth or should I step up to .44 magnum to ensure no dindu goes unpunished?
>>
>>32680161
Unless you have autism or are a collector it doesn't really matter. Now, how bubba'd is the sks? Crapco stock? JB welded aimpoint?
>>
>>32660687
>The last rifled tank gun anyone adopted was the 105mm M68 gun
So the Chally's L30 gun isn't rifled?
>>
>>32681082
S&W 29 with the 6" barrel. You won't regret it. Punk.
>>
>>32681082
yes and you get to plink with cheap 38
>>
>>32678446
I already own multiple guns, just not handguns. You have to be 21 to purchase a handgun from a retailer and im only 20. I just want to know if i can have my father "gift" me the gun and be able to open carry it. I know you have to be 21 to have a conceal carry permit.
>>
Besides the books listed here,

http://amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_/k/_Approved_Books

What are some very good /k/ related books?
>>
File: Highway_Patrolman.jpg (85KB, 584x305px) Image search: [Google]
Highway_Patrolman.jpg
85KB, 584x305px
>>32681082
.357 Magnum, back in the day--we're talking late 70s, so about forty years back--had an absolutely fearsome reputation for putting down bad guys no matter how fucked up they were on PCP. And those were the days when PCP was--for a little while--a popular recreational drug, that just had a little problem of occasionally making the users go absolutely face-eating bugfuck, like all the worst aspects of meth, bath salts, and every cheesy 1980s "say no to drugs" commercial. (PCP was the reason for those commercials).

Anyway, yeah, fullpower .357 Magnum loads with jacketed hollowpoint bullets, preferably between 125 and 158 grains win weight, preferably from a fullsize service revolver with a 4" to 6" barrel, had a ferocious reputation for knocking bad guys on their asses so hard they bounce. Now, the sticky extraction you may get with the hottest loads will slow down your reload if you can't get it done with the first six, recoil is snappy with the hot stuff even from a two and a half pound steel wheelgun, muzzle flash is a beach-ball sized blinding white fireball and the .357 is loud even by handgun standards, but yeah.

.357 SIG supposedly equals it today. I don't think it does--OG 1970s .357 duty loads were 125gr hollowpoints at 1500-1600 ft/sec or 158s at 1300. .357 SIG is mostly 124gr bullets at 1250-1300, which is a closer match for the currently fashionable light .357 loads for J-frame snubbies, or for the really stiff 1970s Speer manual loads for 9mm (115gr at an honest 1400 ft/sec, or 124 at 1300... it involved charges of Hercules Herco powder that'd make Alliants' product liability lawyers' hair turn white today).

Anyway, if you can accept the limitations of the platform--six shots and reloads you can time with a calendar, attention-getting muzzle flash that'll leave you seeing spots for the next day and a half, and double action only with a looooooooong reset, it'll do just fine even today.
>>
>>32681082
Fullpower .357 Mag is very destructive and makes very messy, very impressive wounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S37mDA_myNw

And if you prefer more modern bullet design, the .357 can deliver there too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNmP-bkRi5w

Even the wimpy stuff they load for alloy-frame .357 snubbies, that is basically 9mm in a .357 case, is still pretty good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAzt-yO3e0
>>
What ever happened to the muhreens combat hunter program? They still do that? It seemed like a decent enough conventional war idea that completely missed the realities of shooting sand people from humvees. That and the instructors were complete tools, like every instructor in a b billet
>>
which is a more fun gun to shoot at a range:

Lee-Enfield or an M1 Carbine? which is more worth the price? I love historical pieces so any advice is nice.
>>
>>32684124
m1 carbine since its handy as fuck and a semi.
enfield is just your old bolt action
>>
>>32680018
Fuck
>>
File: IMG_20170117_182424385.jpg (2MB, 2424x3232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170117_182424385.jpg
2MB, 2424x3232px
So i just bought a 1911 that has a "Kart Sporting Arms Corp" slide and barrel, an original Colt Government 45 slide and barrel, and a "Colt 38 Spec." slide and barrel, and a Smith and Wesson model 41, both with a mounted "Ultra dot dist." pistol scopes, along with tons of magazines and parts for them.

Also, both seem to have some amazing slide and trigger work done to them, with a couple hundred rounds of hand-reloads.

$800. How did I do?
>>
Is 500 linebaugh inhumane for a self defense cartridge?

If not what is an inhumane cartridge
>>
Getting an LBT 6094.

Will a B fit XL ESAPI plates?
>>
>>32684712
anything below 20mm
>>
>>32684966
How is that inhumane?
>>
>>32647340
It heavily depends on the manufacturer. I've been trying to do this myself for my glock 19 to allow it to use a longer slide. Folks like Lone Wolf Sell "Slide Adapters" which are thin, expensive as fuck pieces of metal that slide in the rail on the slide, and allow the guide rod to sit on the longer slide.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Products.aspx?CAT=244

I don't know if any other mfgers offer that kind of conversion ability.

>>32648817
Already been said, but you generally save money on the gun, but generally speaking pawned guns aren't always in good condition, make sure they let you inspect the bore and internals before you buy one, otherwise walk away.
>>
Are there laser bore sighters that work at longer yardages/outdoors? I've found some online but they all are only good for short distances.
>>
I just got a Nikon Buckmaster II 3-9x40 riflescope with BDC reticle. This is the first optic that I've ever actually bought. I can't seem to change the power setting, which I think is zoom, to actually change the level of zoom, as far as I can tell. I can rotate it, but it doesn't seem to actually zoom in or out. Possibly related, I couldn't move the locking ring as the instruction manual implies, but the reticle appears to be in focus, so I will leave it alone.
TL;DR How do I change the zoom on my variable zoom rifle scope?
>>
File: 1287667402.jpg (36KB, 458x339px) Image search: [Google]
1287667402.jpg
36KB, 458x339px
Can anyone school me on the fn m1900?

I have access to a pre 1907 model in with original holster and grips for a decent price, but I know very little about them. The bore is somewhat pitted but has good rifling still.

Is it a gun that can be fired? Are replacement parts hard to find? Anything I should know about these?
>>
>>32685418
I've used these

https://www.amazon.com/SiteLite/b/ref=w_bl_hsx_s_sp_web_7878889011?ie=UTF8&node=7878889011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=SiteLite

The Ultra Mag and the Ultra Mag Green ones will get out to 50-75 yards on a sunny day and longer on a dark/cloudy one. They're pricey as fuck, but they work and have different inserts to fit darn near any gun. I love mine.

>>32685459
Most variable zoom scopes have you rotate the eyepiece. There should be notches or markings on the eye piece showing the magnification levels from 3 to 9. If it's not adjusting as you rotate it, then it's broken and needs to be returned. Nikon has a great warranty so it shouldn't be hard. Otherwise if you bought it at a local store, return it with the receipt and get another one.
>>
Can most .45acp pistols shoot .45 super
>>
Michiganfag here, `m looking to get an OKP-7, and I don`t know where I can actually get one.
>>
File: Battal bruthas.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Battal bruthas.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>32685753
No. You need to contact the manufacturer of your pistol/barrel and confirm if they rated the barrel to handle 45 super right out of the box. Some boutique 1911 manufacturers will craft their guns to handle it, but the only gun I know off the top of my head that was built from the ground up to use 45 super is the MK23. The USP line is "capable" of handling 45 super but is not recommended for extended use.
>>
>>32662025
Use wikiarms. 7.63 Mauser is like 40 cents a round
>>
Suppose I have a 3D printer, and I printed off some bullets.
If I reload said bullets into, let's say 5.56 cases, would it fuck up when fired?
What about ballistics?
I imagine it wouldn't fare too well but it's just a thought I had.
>>
>>32686231
Depends on what it's made out of.
>shitty plastic
Melts into rifling and breaks up outside barrel
>less shitty plastic
Melts into rifling and breaks up outside barrel
>>
How exactly does special ordering weapons work? I want to pick up a full size P99 in 9mm some time, but it looks sold out everywhere. Is it as simple as going to a LGS and asking if they can find me one or are there more factors to it?
>>
>>32685666
Thanks satan, exactly what I'm after.
>>
>>32685666
Thanks for the help! I gave it a once over because I'd rather not RMA it. I found a loose screw on the power dial and tightened it. Now it works.

I can see the reticle clearly when I first start to use it, but then it gradually loses my focus, any tips?

Also, my rifle is supposed to have a free floating barrel (Ruger American,) but looks like some of the stock material is touching the barrel. The barrel looks off centered relative to the stock material, one side has a larger gap, the other a smaller one to the point where it looks like it's touching the barrel. Will this negatively affect my rifle? Should I do something about this?
>>
>>32686250
there are some metal 3D printers, but they print in shit like stainless steel and titanium so I don't know if it'll work any better
>>
>>32686281
No problem.

>>32686367
Hrm, if you're holding it loosely in your hand that's normal, because it you might be slightly moving in and out of the scope's eye relief. If it's mounted and it's doing that, either you need to adjust the position of the scope on the rifle, or you may need to aim at something further away to test it better. I sometimes run into that issue when I'm mounting a scope at home, and if I aim my rifle at a wall about 10 feet away, I sometimes have that blurring and sharpening of my reticle as my eye attempts to focus both on the wall and my reticle at the same time.

>>32686278
Pretty much you call up various gunshops that you know stock that particular gun and ask if they do special orders or not. Some will, and others may also require a deposit in addition to that. Otherwise, you may have to contact the manufacturer directly and see if they have any vendor partners in your area you haven't checked yet.

Another option is Gallery of Guns. They do product locating for you with major vendors and pawnshops to help you buy a gun inside their network. That might be an option. They put their fees and taxes up front and will let you know if the vendor in question has any in stock.
>>
>>32686639
Yeah, I'm holding loosely and at small objects that are pretty close. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>32686689
You're welcome, glad to help.
>>
>>32686639
Thanks pal. I checked Gallery of Guns, which is networked with a bunch of my local stores. They have it listed but there are none in stock. Would that mean the site or the store be able to order one for me no issue?
>>
>>32687084
Damn that means the distributor for that store has no more allocated for them at this time. :( You're basically going to have to either get a stock notification from one of them or see if any of those local shops will take a deposit/pre-order. Just be prepared to wait a while. I had a friend try to order a P228 from Turners and it took the better part of several months before it got in. They usually don't actually order the special orders until they get a massive lot of guns they need to restock.
>>
>>32687321
Well that's a shame, but I'm a patient man so I guess I'll get my hands on it eventually. Thanks again beef man.
>>
>>32645638
With a budget of $1300 what is the best bolt action rifle I can get? (also I get deals on most sakos so they are also in the running) I plan to use it for hunting mostly and will be mounting a razor hd lh 3-15x42 on it.
>>
Is Aluminum case ammunition bad for your weapon? I called a couple ranges and they accept them so I'm considering stocking up but not sure if it would just wear out my gun
>>
>>32688170
Nah it should run fine. Only negative thing Ii've heard about alum case stuff is that the casings are generally not reloadable due to the softer metal that's used for the case so that's why some ranges don't like them because they can't be reused like brass cases can. Shoot away.

>>32687581
A Savage Model 111LR would probably fit the bill although it's chambered for .300WM, you can probably find it in 308 if you don't want to fire a magnum cartridge. Both fo them should be available for under 1000.

next probably would be either some Howa 1500s or a Ruger American Rifle each of those can be had for about a 1000 with options and are solid guns.
>>
Is there some sort of universal standard that is used to determine is a plane is carrier-capable or not? Since there are so many different sizes and all.
>>
>>32688873
Main thing to look for will be TSA compliant locks or locking mechanisms. Next you'll want to look for pretty much reinforced polymer or metal cases. Things like Pelicans, Guncase, brands like those are things to look out for.
>>
Does anyone have experience or sources for reviews of the AWO M76 in either .30-06 or 8mm?
>>
File: 499.jpg (388KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
499.jpg
388KB, 1024x681px
Need help, can anyone explain to me what is it connected to the M2 barrel ?
>>
File: 500.jpg (453KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
453KB, 1024x681px
>>32689257
Another angle.
>>
>>32689257
>>32689260
Found it. It's an adapter designed to allow the M2 to fire blanks. Basically that plug at the front holds enough pressure to cycle the bolt.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/47209/thread/1432581541/last-1432616022/View+Thread
>>
>>32689287
Wow that was quick. thanks m8
>>
>>32689300
S'all good. No problem.
>>
>>32674896
yeah it is. 20 lbs lighter and thats hungry skeleton mode.
>>
What's the easiest way to detonate ANFO?

I've heard of mixing aluminum powder in--how much more sensitive does that make it?

I'm trying to do it without blasting caps or primary explosives.
>>
>>32690002
Aluminum lowers the ignition temperature, but you need an intense heat source or primary to blow it. Try a few small batches and see what works for ignition.
>>
What constitutes a "good trigger"?
>>
Dad's birthday is coming up and I want to get him a bolt action rifle. He's left-handed but been a right-handed shooter all his life, so I want to try and get him a left-handed gun but it would probably be bad if he can't really get used to it.

Anyone know of any specific bolt-action hunting rifles that are either ambidextrous or can be non-permanently swapped between left and right handed?
>>
>>32690002
>>32690450
Correct, also the more fine aluminium powder the better. Now we are talking about actual milled powders instead of "filings".

Ammonium Nitrate (oxidizer part) doped with aluminium powder has a convenient acronym ANAl. Sensitizing primary explosives to a point with no need of primer to detonate it is quite often a bad move for a home cook. It means that even pouring a ready mix in the charge container may set it off due to piezotropic initiation, i.e. particles rubbing each other during the flow or pour may develop static discharge that when discharges, snaps the mix enough to set it off. This is the inconvenient part of sensitized primary explosives.

Empty a shotgun shell or something. Detonate the primer cap (and the ANAl charge) by remotely heating it, or use a solenoid pin or some other method that's fully in your control.

Pranks are cool (I am kinda following you here how you would use that stuff), but man, it can get too much bad too easily.

Ave Nex Alea.
>>
File: IMAG0347.jpg (893KB, 1250x1313px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0347.jpg
893KB, 1250x1313px
>>32685603

Update: I did some research and then bought it.

Any tips on cleaning up the hard rubber grips? I took some warm soapy water to them but it didn't do shit and they still look dull.

I mean it's like 110 year old rubber so i guess that's to be expected, but can I use something like a shoe polish on stuff like this?

Also, I did a standard field strip/cleaning/function test, and then inspected the chamber for any sort of stress or cracking and it looks perfect to the naked eye. All springs are tight and everything "locks up" just fine. Should I worry about firing this gun?

Will this .32acp grenade me?
>>
>>32692367
>I mean it's like 110 year old rubber so i guess that's to be expected, but can I use something like a shoe polish on stuff like this?

Dip a corner of a small piece of bath sponge or foam ear plug in a baby oil and rub it in. Should deepen the "black", may not increase "sheen".

Aged natural rubber based compounds have lost their mineral oil based softeners that kept them elastic and lookers. Kinda inevitable with this group of materials.

There are chemicals that sink in old rubbers and plastics (and skin), but they will also migrate out of them almost the same pace. Some antiques merchants use them to touch up the looks and feels for a better deal, but it's all just for looks and won't serve any functionality.
>>
>>32692367
>Should I worry about firing this gun?
>Will this .32acp grenade me?

Based on your description, I'd shoot it, but I'm also crazy.

Put it in a vise and tie a string to the trigger if you're worried about it.

Run a mag or two through it like that, whatever you're comfortable with.

If you are super worried it's gonna explode for some reason then take it to a smith and have him check it out. But with an old hardened steel straight blow back like that you should be fine. No headspace bullshit to worry about.
>>
>>32692367
Eh, as long as the barrel looks nice. .32 is pretty anemic so I wouldn't worry about it assplodin'. Maybe not shoot Fiocci out of it or any juiced up self defense bullets.
>>
File: IMAG0344.png (1MB, 1500x1256px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0344.png
1MB, 1500x1256px
>>32692786

Good shit I'll give that a try.

>>32692869
>>32693029

Yeah it feels really solid and I have a bunch of basic bitch .32acp that I fire out of my VZ-70 that I hope will function properly with this gun. Aguila and PPU 71 grain stuff, FMJ and HP.

Will definitely steer clear of the potent self defense stuff.

I'll probably still use my left hand and turn my face away for the first couple shots, lol.
>>
File: IMG_1968.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>32690532
Main things to look for will be:

-Trigger Weight - If you're going for precision shooting this will usually mean a fairly low pull weight so you minimize the impact the twitch of your finger imparts onto the weapon. If you're talking a single stage trigger, this will probably mean sub 4lbs down to 3lbs. I wouldn't recommend going lower than that for safety reasons.

Two stagers usually will start at 3lbs for the initial pull, and then finish at around 1.5-2lbs for the final stage.

Next, Length of Pull - The trigger should have a fairly short "distance" you have to pull it in order for it to drop the hammer. The only time you want a long LOP is if you have some kind of duty pistol or something that's going to be handled roughly. But at that point, you're looking at a Double Action trigger anyway so it's kinda moot. Shorter LOP is generally better for easier and smoother trigger engagement.

Finally -Trigger Feel - This one is kinda harder to quantify but essentially, does the trigger pull and reset smoothly? Does it feel gritty or really hard to engage? Smoother functioning triggers are obviously better than ones that feel like sandpaper.

Brands - The old standbys are always good to go: Geisselle, Timney are some of the big name ones. Rock River Arms has some good ones, but I haven't used them personally.

The ones i've found that are Awesome:

Geiselle SSA-E and the Timney Skeletonized Single Stage. Both have performed great in my bolt and AR configs.
>>
File: FN Browning Model 1900.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
FN Browning Model 1900.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>32692367
Slightly related a true badass used one
>>
File: IMAG0348.jpg (899KB, 1080x1332px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0348.jpg
899KB, 1080x1332px
>>32693802

>TR

I won't lie, the fact that he owned one had a small part in me deciding to get this one. Mostly it was the fact that it was an early-ish JMB success and the genesis of the modern carry pistol. Plus I enjoy old, small, metal .32acp stuff.

>s/n 8664

That was from the first year of production (1899/1900) I think. As far as I can tell mine was produced sometime in early 1907 or late 1906. Hard to tell exactly because of the way they were produced.
>>
>>32693923
It's a beautiful pistol with a great history. You'll have to tell us how shooting it goes and due to the steel construction and the rather lower pressure of .32acp I don't think shooting it will be a problem. Just double check for cracks and it should be fine.
>>
>>32694020

I agree.

And yeah i'll be sure to post the (hopefully safe) results of my first range trip with it.
>>
hey guyswhat is being paratrooper like
how common are injuries? broken legs, spinal shrinkage aka becoming more of manlet, knee problems joints etc
>>
>>32694724
>hey guyswhat is being paratrooper like
Like being an infantryman except everybody jumps out of planes once and while.

If you go to the 82nd it's full retard because all they do is play fuck-fuck games because of massive insecurity about not being Special Forces.

>how common are injuries? broken legs, spinal shrinkage aka becoming more of manlet, knee problems joints etc

Common.

Knee problems are probably the most common, and the fucked up thing is it isn't even from jumping, but from overly long and back-to-back runs and stupid shit like body armor or rucksack runs.
>>
>>32694772
well how about manlet part
it sounds like broscience desu but still
>>
>>32694796
People lose and inch or two over time pretty commonly. Happens in many leg infantry units too because a lot of it comes from carrying full combat loads everywhere for years. But jumping don't help that any.
>>
>>32694813
well thanks m8
sounds like i should be worried about knees most
>>
File: 350px-Rhino5_Bianca.jpg (19KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
350px-Rhino5_Bianca.jpg
19KB, 350x199px
Am I a pleb for wanting one of these?
>>
Does anyone know if any more 20" colt ar15a4s from this production run will be shipping? I got back ordered after the retailer oversold their stock.
>>
Is $25 for a 500 brick of 22LR a good deal? It's the usual plinking Winchester stuff. Most online sites seem to want around 5-7 cents per round.
>>
>>32696555
That's honestly pretty decent. Most of the nicer match or semi-auto "tactical" 22 I've seen go as high as 40 bucks for a brick of 325.
>>
>>32695695
Do you lack the money for a Mateba?
If so then no.
Do you have the money but lack the patience for a Mateba?
If so then yes, and you're also gay.
>>
>>32696601

Fair enough. I'm not interested in any of the fancy shit; I'm just plinking targets with a Marlin 60 with some friends.
>>
>>32696614
>lack the money
I'd rather get the Mateba sure, and I could save enough for it with my job.

>patience
I'm in cali and it would be way easier to find a way to buy a Rhino than a Mateba, though it would probably have to be SA to be exempt from the roster.
>>
File: type 85 rig.png (146KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
type 85 rig.png
146KB, 720x1280px
Will this fit AK mags or did I fuck up?
>>
>>32696808
chicom tried and true, 10/10 will fit glorious kalash mags
>>
>>32696555
By 2017 standards, yeah, sadly.

In 2007 I'd have been asking whether the seller gave you a handjob before fucking you in the ass, and whether he used lube, but it is what it is.
>>
>>32697333

>In ~2005 you could buy Turkish Mauser ammo for 5 cents a round, 22LR bricks for $5, etc

What the fuck happened to gun/ammo prices anyway? I feel like a complete fool for not stockpiling like a madman.
>>
>>32696826
But only four of them, if I recall correctly.

And if you just want to carry four AK mags, then go to your next local gun show and get one (1) East German four-cell AK mag pouch, and jury-rig a shoulder strap for it out of two (2) PPSh41 short dog-collar slings. This will be lighter and less bulky than the Chicom chest rig, which is also sized for malnourished five-foot-tall Chinese manlets, if you're just looking for something to grab in a hurry for the "minuteman" thing.
>>
>>32697361
>What the fuck happened to gun/ammo prices anyway?

Obama.

See >>32675143 for more complete explanation.
>>
>>32697388

I'm still confused as to how Obama made EVERYTHING firearm related rise in price. I'd imagine his various bans (also the Clinton bullshit) contributed heavily to that, right?
>>
What is the cheapest 5.45 ak that I can currently get that won't explode on me like a IO?
>>
>>32697461
Constant threats of bans, constant attempts to push anti-gun legislation, created additional demand, far beyond what the industry could support. Remember $500 AR lowers, in 2009? Remember when he had the EPA harass the the last lead mine and the last lead smelter in the US until they went out of business in 2014?

Rising demand + falling supply = high prices and shitty availability.
>>
File: 71k7vr+wNdL._SL1500_.jpg (169KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71k7vr+wNdL._SL1500_.jpg
169KB, 1500x1500px
Whats a good pair of Electronic Headphones?
I've been using standard over the ears forever, but after using a friends I'm ready to put money down on a good pair.
>>
Just bought my first .308

What is a good price per round to pay for stuff around 180gr?
>>
>>32698278
as a follow up question, will shooting bullets too light for a particular twist rate cause premature rifling wear?
>>
>>32698278
You want .308, commercial hunting ammo with 180 gr. softnose bullets? It's hard to find anything like that much under a dollar a pop. Maybe look for some of the Eastern European stuff, like Prvi Partizan or Igman, or the Korean stuff, PMC, it might be a little less expensive.

>>32698354
No, that's not an issue.
>>
>>32698055
I just bought a pair of those in black, they're great
>>
>>32698426
Just looking for range ammo for a 1/10 twist .308. I heard 180 was optimum. could be wrong as I have zero experience with them.
>>
File: worktunes.jpg (27KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
worktunes.jpg
27KB, 368x500px
>>32698055
I am thinking of picking up a pair of 3m worktunes as my shooting ear defenders.
>>
>>32698489
1:10" should stabilize anything up to 220gr, at least in roundnose bullets, maybe 200gr spitzer boattails.

1:10" has been a sort of standard American .30 caliber barrel twist since the days of the Krag with its 220gr roundnose bullets, though that's changing.

If you are talking about best accuracy you will probably want to handload, and really 180 grains or anything over that is probably a bit heavier than optimal for the .308 given its case capacity.

Anyway. If you're interested in optimum accuracy, Black Hills Gold Match or Federal Gold Medal Match are the gold standard in centerfire rifle calibers, and in .308 it's the loads with the Sierra 168gr MatchKing that are the gold standard for competition out to 600m and beyond. They're expensive but if you're asking about optimum, I assume you're talking about best possible accuracy for long range target shooting.

You can save a little money by handloading. An old favorite competition recipe is 43.0 grains IMR4064 with the 168gr MatchKings, and Federal Large Rifle Match primers, in GI brass.
>>
Can anyone give me the skinny on western revolvers? Should I start with a .22 and move on up from there? What's a good full sized cartridge to get one in? Is there anything out of the ordinary I should know up front before going full on spaghetti western?
>>
So federal law in the US says I can't buy ammunition before turning 21 (apparently), but does this apply to renting handguns and ammunition inside a range?
Asking because I want to go this weekend and rent a couple handguns from a local indoor range/take a basic handgun trials course, hoping to find a good ccw
>>
>>32698893
>Should I start with a .22 and move on up from there?
Not necessarily. They're a pain in the butt to reload, for me at least. If I'm going to go through the whole mechanical ritual of unloading and loading a wheelgun, I want it to make some fucking *noise.*

>What's a good full sized cartridge to get one in?
.357. You can shoot cheap shitty .38 Specials for fun, +P.38 Gold Dots for bedside stand duty, and full house hard cast .357's for hiking in bear country.
>>
Can someone post that screenshot of an anon putting a 20mm(?) in the pooper?
>>
>>32699505
>357's for hiking in bear country.
.357s are not a recommended bear round - hell if you're going to be carrying a .357 for self defense learn to handle .357s themselves
>>
>>32699461
I'm unsure of Federal law, but every range I've ever been to requires you be 21 to rent any gun of theirs.
>>
>>32699591
fuck
This doesn't make any sense considering you can get a CCW permit in several states below the age of 21
>>
>>32699601
Its kinda like how rental car companies don't let under 25's rent, they don't feel like dealing with 'kids' so they don't bother letting anyone under 21 shoot.
>>
>>32699640
pretty sure that's for insurance reasons, and there are some companies that will rent to under-25s which a much higher insurance fee.
>>
I'm thinking of getting my 2nd handgun, but something that's not a full-size hammer fired 9mm. I've narrowed it down to 3 I've found around me, which would you pick and what would be a good price to look for?

S&W 4506-1 to get in on the stoppin powah meme
Ruger GP100 or SP101 because it's a revolver
Walther PPQ for a lightweight, high speed low drag striker pistol
>>
>>32654104
Too love Lucy anon.

What a babe
>>
so I want to get into milsurp rifles and there's an arisaka type 38 for $200. Is that a good price and what should I look for if I go to check it out?'
Ammo seems to be about $24 for a box of 20 rounds so I guess that's not too bad
Thanks in advance
>>
I'm thinking about buying a martini Henry, the ammo price is a big problem though does anyone know where to get cheapish 577/450?
>>
>>32700092
>>
File: 1461565209517.png (24KB, 559x484px) Image search: [Google]
1461565209517.png
24KB, 559x484px
do you guys tip your trash truck guy?
my sister told me she thinks its weird but i think its just rude not to
>>
>>32702204

You mean the garbage man? I actually formed a good friendship with mine by giving him some money on Christmas/etc, along with giving him a cake on his birthday. Now he is super careful with my cans, brings them to my door (even though it's a 150 foot driveway), and lines them up nicely with the lids on.

It definitely pays to be nice to people like this, and giving him ~$20 on Christmas and holidays is no issue for me.
>>
Hey folks,
My neighborhood has recently become very dangerous and I'm looking into a firearm for protection. It is likely that, should I have to use this firearm, I will have to use it when somebody is attempting to break into my home. What calibers would make for a good home-defense round( somewhat easy to manage, won't deafen me should I need to fire it in my bedroom or a hallway, etc. What calibers I should I be looking into? )?
>>
File: 1483858623918.jpg (38KB, 766x267px) Image search: [Google]
1483858623918.jpg
38KB, 766x267px
Are there any vertical grips that fit and stay in the holes for the Triangle Handguards?
>>
>>32703280
No.
>>
A common zero for the AR-15 is the 50/200, and that can be achieved at a mere 10 yards.

What's a similar zero method for AK pattern rifles in 7,62?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.