[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for the ATF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1479482878964.jpg (4KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1479482878964.jpg
4KB, 250x203px
Hey /k/, buddy of mine will be at SHOT show, interviewing an ATF rep and is looking for questions to ask our favorite agency. So what would you like to know about the world of shooting dogs?
>>
>>32645560
AM I BEING DETAINED?!
>>
Harass them with that bill that will potentially shut down their whole agency
>>
File: 1445038912555.jpg (23KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445038912555.jpg
23KB, 450x450px
>>32645560
"What's the most enjoyable dog breed to shoot?"

"is putting a fleshlight in a pistol brace and bracing it against my dick and balls illegal?"

"hey, wanna see my unregistered full auto shoestring?"
>>
>>32645560
>what's youre favorite website to honeypot?
>>
>>32645560
>what militia groups have you infiltrated lately?
>>
>>32645569
Lol
>>
>>32645569
Oh that's a good opening
>>
If I put a Glock on my shoulder does that mean they'll shoot my dog
>>
>>32645560
semi serious reply

What departments have engineering talent and what is the minimal certifications required? ABET accreditation? PE? Is this service provided by contractors?

what is the average degree level in that department?

Is there a required Minimal Industry experience, or is it all academic training?

If there is not one, then what is the time plan to obtain technical knowledge? When was the study done on the Time/Value calculation determination on contractors vs internal staff?
>>
Should I cuff my kid to a radiator while I teach him to shoot?

Do you guys still do catering for religious events?

Any news on the next wave of guns to be available in Tijuana?
>>
>>32645965
>The shoulder thing that blows up.
>>
>>32645569
>"AM I BEING DETAINED???"
>"Uh, no?"
>Walk out
>>
>>32647101
>I never gave my consent to this interview!
>>
>>32645560
How many field agents are there?

How often are NFA violations prosecuted for individuals independent of some other offense?

What is the primary focus of the ATF's day-to-day operations?

What are the odds of running into an ATF agent when shooting at a range or innawoods shooting area?

Why do you suck so much?
>>
What kind of deal did you guys cut with the justice department in order for them to look the other way on entrapment?
>>
>>32647024
kek
>>
File: missed.gif (1MB, 315x227px) Image search: [Google]
missed.gif
1MB, 315x227px
Did they ever catch the elusive dog depicted in this webm?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.