[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dammit /k/ i like living here but it sucks dick paying out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1365378226100.jpg (394KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1365378226100.jpg
394KB, 2048x1280px
dammit /k/ i like living here but it sucks dick paying out of the ass to shoot at shitty ranges that charges by the hour and additional for having more than one gun

applying for jobs in alabama area maybe it'll be better around there?
>>
>>32638976
Look for one that dosen't, I live near Mckinney

I just go shoot out in Bloomberg in middle of fuck nowhere
>>
>>32638976
start your own non shitty range or go out in the desert
>>
>>32639170
Plano here, tell me your secrets
>>
>>32639208
out past the Bloomberg county courthouse there is literally fuckall,
>implying I'd tell you my spot
find a good spot to shoot that's not fenced off and have a blast no one cares out there(into a berm of some kind responsibly)
>>
>>32638976

I'm from a western state with more public land than we know what to do with. I could go shooting on BLM land for the cost of gasoline and ammo. Now that I'm stuck here in Texas I haven't gone shooting here once I refuse to pay some range by the hour and per a gun. All I get are blank looks and confusion when I complain about the lack of public land here, seems to be a foreign concept to Texans. Can't wait to move back to my home state in a few years.
>>
File: Capture 7.png (440KB, 703x551px) Image search: [Google]
Capture 7.png
440KB, 703x551px
>>32639208
Bloomdale, not Bloomburg fuck I'm stupid
>>
>>32639258
>>32639321
Isn't most of that land owned by someone?
>>
>>32639380
Probably, haven't been told/seen otherwise

Bullet Trap is a (while not a good one) second option $17 and you shoot as long as you feel like
>>
>>32639282
>public land here, seems to be a foreign concept to Texans
Probably because our land is worth something...
>>
>>32639413
Frisco gun club is $20 and 10 times nicer.
>>
>>32639516
No doubt, I just live kinda far from it.
>>
>>32639467

Texas is trash for the quality of the land. I personally prefer mountains and forests myself. I've shopped for some land out in west Texas while the prices are reasonable the lot photos make me weep.
>>
I've got some land in Jemison Alabama, which is like halfway between Niggerham and Montgomery. Great place to shoot.
>>
>>32639282
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32638976
gotta go any other direction for good ranges.
>>
>>32639845
>tfw live just outside niggerham
>afraid to go to indoor ranges because nignogs
>afraid that bigass compound being put up in Talladega will go to shit immediately too
>>
>>32638976

Where do you live, anon? I've been thinking about buying some land and this is one of the reasons. To be honest though, if you want to move I say go for it. I've never left Texas but I think I would prefer other states for their not-shit climates and not-flat land. I'm in Houston, it gets too fucking hot.
>>
>not having a relative with land to shoot on whenever you want

You dont really live in Texas, faggot.
>>
>>32638976
>>32639282
Where in the actual fuck are you finding ranges that charge by the hour? There's a dozen ranges within driving distance of me and they all charge 20 flat per lane.

Also, the government doesn't own land here. There's a fucking reason for that.

>>32639553
>This dumb nigger thinks Texas is a desert or something
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.