[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowing what you know about the quality of soldiers, weapons,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Knowing what you know about the quality of soldiers, weapons, and politics... is Ukraine/NATO just letting these republics off easy? Or are they actually trying?

I'm reading the gov. backed forces are trying to gain as much ground before Trump becomes president.
>>
If the Ukrainian Army was let loose the thing would be over in a week. They've done an excellent job at modernization. The problem is that if that occurred, Putin would send an even larger detachment there to answer the Ukies.

Right now only volunteer battalions are fighting the katsaps, (((poroshenko))) and jewtin both want it to keep boiling so they can profit off of the war.
>>
File: 14438889417041.jpg (217KB, 1280x766px) Image search: [Google]
14438889417041.jpg
217KB, 1280x766px
>>32637509
the Ukrainian army was let loose, in full force before,
it got railroaded into the ground...

try again, hohol. Your nationalist battalions start shit, Trump isn't going to send your starved soldiers any more MREs... and moskals roll over more territory and free more Russian speaking people from the UPA worshiping subhuman Ukrs...

here is some aftermath of the previous time the Ukrainian army was let loose...
>>
>>32637649
Christ you russophiles are insufferably annoying. This is why people shoot you guys.
>>
>>32636975
>Ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>32637649
well, when the russians give the seps lethal support and actually participate in the fighting its difficult for the Ukranians to actually do anything about it. They have done well considering they are fighting someone actively backed by a god damn super power.
>>
>>32637979
I'm personally disgusted that Obama didn't use the opportunity to have DARPA test out all the new shit in a real combat zone.
>>
File: 1484025402559.jpg (2MB, 600x8321px) Image search: [Google]
1484025402559.jpg
2MB, 600x8321px
>>32637649
>>
>>32638005
Why use Ukraine when we can test out our latest gear against Tusken raiders?
>>
>>32636975
>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>32637929
>>32638150

>polish
>intellectuals
>>
>>32636975
>Ukraine
>>>/x/
>>
>>32636975
>I'm reading the gov. backed forces are trying to gain as much ground before Trump becomes president.

Stop reading RT
>>
File: C16C3dbXcAAixU0.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C16C3dbXcAAixU0.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
>>32637509
This is kind of True. The Ukrainian army was able to reequip and modernize most of it's equipment. They would be able to steam role the Rebels however the """"Rebels"""" are now a days mostly just Russian soldiers larping as rebels. For all the losses the Ukrainians took in 2014 and 15 the Russian side lost an equal amount.

The Ukranian army can't really be let lose because of agreements not to use tactical missiles and its air force. They also have to leave huge reserves in the rear and along the rest of the border to make sure the Russians don't try to come in again from the border.

The biggest factor for Ukraine is the amount of weapons the rebels received from Russia. You all ways see some token rebel unit made up of locals using captured weapons but behind them are a dozen Russian regulars and a shit tone of equipment. Russia (and it's online shills) haven't even admitted to shooting down MH-17 yet and still denies troop involvement
>>
>>32640430
>all this american/eu propaganda
"Ukrainian"(no such thing) military is a joke and cant beat the rebels, and no they havent re armed theyre still a fucking joke like they were a year or 2 ago
>>
File: RQ-4R.jpg (192KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
RQ-4R.jpg
192KB, 1280x730px
>>32638020
Already doing that. USAF sends up global hawks every few weeks to suck up rebel radar, jammers and EW systems. Rebels obviously being the Russians.

> difficult for the Ukranians to actually do anything about it.

There is one thing they can do. Start blowing up Russian ammo depots in Eastern Ukraine with Tochka-Us. They don't have a lot of them left though and now they are uses as a final deterrent and as a last resort.

Ukraine is flooding money into tactical ballistic missile research and long range guided rocket arty. Which is probably their best option. They air force is to old and un-modern to even bomb the rebels because of their Russian AD umbrella.
>>
>>32640499
found the alcohol fetal syndrome pollock
>>
>>32640570
found the eu/american incestuous sodomite
>>
>>32640499
Most of their armor units are back to full strength. They are lacking in some types of self propelled artillery due to losses. Mostly their 2S5 Giatsint-S's.

They have storage yards of hundreds of tanks and armored vehicles. The turn around time for each one is a few weeks.
>>
File: 1467429638358.jpg (75KB, 475x604px) Image search: [Google]
1467429638358.jpg
75KB, 475x604px
>>32640584
Go get ass raped in the Russian army
>>
File: h28oP.jpg (593KB, 1358x1915px) Image search: [Google]
h28oP.jpg
593KB, 1358x1915px
>>32640714
and they idiotically get them destroyed in a half assed assault with a drunk colonel
>>32640730
I'm belarusian jackass
>>
>>32638013
I love this country so much, god damn it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.