[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I need to buy long guns here in Oregon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1693.jpg (40KB, 600x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.jpg
40KB, 600x190px
What do I need to buy long guns here in Oregon?
>>
>>32636954
Money, a photo I.D and to not be a felon or wife beater
>>
Why dont you google it
>>
>>32637568
/thread
>>
>>32637568
But that's a dangerous loophole and will soon be closed, you know.

http://www.guns.com/2016/07/28/anti-gun-groups-in-wash-oregon-want-west-coast-wall-against-assault-weapons/
>>
>>32637619
Fucking blows. Used to live in Washington. I really dug the people there. Actual libertarians who were cool with gays, weed and guns. Too bad the place is infested with cuntafornians. I actually kind of regret leaving there because I'd like to be there to vote against all of this shit, but I'm in PA now which is another state in the crosshairs of libcucks since it's one of the few uncucked East Coast states.
>>
>>32637923
I like how people who live in liberal shitholes always defend their state, as if it's not a liberal shithole. PA's been bad, WA is much worse and none of it has to do with California.
>>
>>32637980
How about staying in said liberal shithole and fighting instead of fleeing like a little faggot and letting them gain more ground? ever think of that?
>>
>>32637923
Tfw i live in rural washington and literally everyone hates olympia and seattle
>>
Oregon's small, rich and retired community is ruining it.
As are the hippy dips who failed to meet even the lowest of anyone's standards.
I live in a city that is a hive of both of these creatures and let me tell you, they are a minority by the handfuls but they pull punches heavier than Tyson's.
>>
>>32638084
Seattle seems to be hippy and Olympia seems like nigger and spic HQ.
>>
>>32636954
A state issued ID and not be a prohibited person.
>>
>>32636954
Really glad Governor Brown dropped the proposal to ban hi cap mags. But she's still going to close the charleston loophole and boyfriend loophole.
>>
>>32638125
Not too far off. Seattle smells like weed and has people selling their mixtapes on the street.
Tbh im fairly certain that every house outside of seattle bellingham and olympia has atleast one gun in it.
>>
>>32638113
Linn county anon here. I did a search for our current 2017 legalisation proposals and no awb or mag laws yet. Here's what I did find:

Extension on people prohibited to stalking.

Despite not going to trial, just being charged, it sounds like in a person's arraignment, judges will be forced to order the confiscation of guns without a conviction.

Stores will be required to have booklets about suicide awareness.

This one is hypocritical..If a person is in Address Confidentiality Program, they are exempt from private party bg checks. Cause you know... It's ok for some people but not the rest of people.

Off the top of my head those were what I remember being that bad ones. Others I don't know enough about such as one bill letting allowing counties to regulate private sales. Not sure how that would work with Kate browns executive order for osp to keep a five year record, thus giving theoretical enforcement to sb941.
>>
>>32638268
Sorry for my typos. Been drinking. I'm sure in 10 years doing so in my own home will bar me from guns.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.