[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a gun-show in my town, so What is the best pystol I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

There is a gun-show in my town, so
What is the best pystol I could get for cheap?( I am broke and my max budget is $300)

I am a gun novice and I want something to go plinking with, but which could eventually be reliable for conceal carry.
>>
>>32636637
Wash more dishes and save $100 more dollars. Get a glock.
>>
save your money and buy a glock.
>>
Booger hook off the bang switch!
>>
That's a hard question to answer but it'll really depend on the sellers at your gun show. Is it a hard 300? Or around that range? I own a sccy cpx 2 which new comes out usually at 275 without tax. It had some issues with it but it's lifetime warranty is great and they fix whatever is messed up no questions and no charges. That's my input. Comes in 9mm and sub compact so very easy to CC. Not extremely fun to shoot but good enough.
>>
>>32636637
Buy a high point with 100$ bill cearkote
>>
>>32636650
My dad wont allow me to work because He is pissed about college.
>>32636677
that sounds like a good option, would you bet your life behind this gun?

>>32636686
I really considered this gun after a friend told me about it, however he said it was sort of a saturday night special.
>>
>>32636752
Then ask your dad for $100 and pay him back.
>>
Ruger LC9S
>>
>>32636637
>that trigger discipline
>liking lead in your ass
>>
>>32636752
The gun functions as it should. Sadly I kept getting ejection failure and jams the first 400 rounds I fired. There was a point where every round would have an issue and I'd have to eject the mag, clear the chamber and rechamber a round. I sent it to sccy and they decided to give me a whole new upper slide, barrel, and spring. Then it worked great. Would I have trusted it at first, not really completely. I knew I'd be able to handle any malfunction quickly but after the replacement I trust it. I know if I ever have to draw on someone it'll fire the whole mag now even though I should only need two or three rounds hopefully. Also has 10rd capacity which is better than most sub compact handguns.
>>
Get a makarov a cheeki breeki basketball americans when they come to culturally enrich you.
>>
>>32636978
the 10rd capacity is definitely a plus, does the magazine come in bigger sizes?

>>32637067
I have heard pretty good things about that little hand gun.
>>
>>32636978
Same sccy owner again. I'd say look into it and do a lot of research before buying any gun. Don't impulse buy anything simply because of price. I did loads of research on sccy cpx 2 because I loved the look, feel and CC ability but the trouble kinda stained my boner about it until it was fixed. But for less that 300 it's a good option. Best of luck
>>
>>32637142
No the mag doesn't come in bigger sizes. Also a downside is only the factory sells those mags so you have to go through them online to buy more but the gun comes with two with it. It's 10 + 1 in the chamber realistically.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.