[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suspended from school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0377.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
So I go to a catholic school, and am a senior. Im also a Poolee in the marine corps. My MOS is going to be infantry. Long story short my friend drew a pic of one of our teachers who always gets on to us for being late to class. So I wrote out in bubbles "you late fucks are sick sons of birches" so I found out from my friend one of the other teachers found it and said there will be consequences. I'm assuming I'll be suspended. Should I tell my recruiter? Or just keep quiet about it. And will this get me kicked out of the DEP?
>>
>>32634677
Also the teacher knows it was me, he found it in my stuff
>>
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>32634725
So whats the answer?
>>
>>32634677
the military doesnt give a shit abut school disciplinary issues, as long as you graduate friggen no one cares
>>
>>32634741
So should I tell my recruiter about it or not?
>>
>>32634677
even facebookfags laugh at you when you post this weak drama
>>
>>32634736

Pucker up and deal with the consequences, your recruiter won't give a shit
>>
I don't give a fuck if you're 18+ this shit is retardedly underaged b& tier stupidity, jesus fuck.
>>
>what will the disciplinary consequences be in my podunk school district?
>/k/ - Weapons
>>
you shouldve wrote the teacher was a stupid nigger and you're planning holocaust 2.0
>>
>>32634677
>This worried about a fucking silly ass drawing

The military is gonna fucking destroy you.

On the other hand, you sound like you're used to following orders.
>>
>>32634677
speaking of OP image, i worked with a bunch of Vietnamese a while ago
This little old lady had an NRA hat and supposedly she and her husband had a secret AK workshop in the middle of Lancaster. PA.
>>
>>32634750
Don't bring it up with him.
>>
File: berniemac.jpg (29KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
berniemac.jpg
29KB, 450x300px
>>32634677
You're a fucking idiot kid.

Surge Marine, infantry, out now. High school degree is needed faggot. You're only in DEP assuming you get your Diploma.

Might as well tell him now. In fact ask him to talk to your school on your behalf. When it comes time to ship they want that paperwork, don't have it, well they'll tell you to fuck off.

Thanks for trying to be a Marine Infantryman and a fag. I assume you meant expulsion, and not suspension. Suspension isn't shit if you still get degree. Can I just shoot you in the head and we tell your family you died overseas?
>>
>>32634677
You need to be 18 to post here.
As long as you didn't threaten the teacher it's really whatever.

>>32634892
This.
>>
>>32634968
No 1 day suspension is all. Checked my schools disciplinary board, and I would guess this falls under vulgarity/obscenities and disrespect.
>>
>>32634677
I kinda doubt they're gonna go talk to your school I wouldn't bring it up or worry about it, wait for them to ask you about it.
>>
File: 1257577687568.jpg (48KB, 504x314px) Image search: [Google]
1257577687568.jpg
48KB, 504x314px
>>32634677
I don't think you have the mental acuity to be a jarhead.
>>
>>32634677
are you a retard or???
>>
You think that's bad? I got suspended after my bag was searched when my best friend thought it'd be a good idea to photoshop me and him onto the Columbine shooters and post it on Faceook. I got suspended for 10 days for a single .223 round and a razor blade in my bag. He got expelled.
>>
>>32634677
Omg it's hank lol
>>
>>32635284
Man your best friend sounds like a dumbass and an edgelord
>>
If it doesn't interfere with you graduating it doesn't matter. If this does shift when you graduate then you should inform your recruiter right away. Otherwise you're an idiot who is typing out retarded drama on a Taiwanese sandsculpture forum and are worrying about nothing at all.
Trust me, you'll do worse things in the Corps
>>
>>32634677
>soy sauce
?
>>
>>32638275
You're the only other person I know that's watched John Dies at the end.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.