[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So fire arms wise, what began this cancerous downwards spiral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DPRC_Flag.png (46KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DPRC_Flag.png
46KB, 800x533px
So fire arms wise, what began this cancerous downwards spiral for California?
>>
>>32633036
Massive hippy migration there during the 70s since Californians were the original nonjudgmental fuck off and do what you want but don't bother me type of liberal.

essentially a state of "dude weed lmao" rejects 'raised' by drugged out parents. See Colorado today for California in the 70s. It will have the same fate.
>>
>>32633036
Cucks
>>
>>32633036
>downwards spiral
state that are filled with antigun libtards, and 2nd amendment liberal "supporters" who claimed to support the 2A, but are more than willing to vote for anti-gun politicians because they're so proud that they're not a "single-issue" voter.
>>
>>32633036
Ronald Regan
>>
In the 80s and 90s when gun control started to be passed due to fear of minorities getting guns.
>>
Black panther movement. Whites didn't like armed black people.
>>
>>32633069
R.i.p all Colorado fags
>>
>downwards spiral
You mean reasonable?
>>
File: maxovrbt.gif (86KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
maxovrbt.gif
86KB, 200x200px
>>32633548
There is nothing reasonable about California's gun laws
>>
>>32633548

>your waifu
You mean a slut?
>>
>>32633036
Reagan's amnesty. Cali went red to blue overnight.
>>
>>32633036
The 1989 patrick purdey shooting.before that california was just like Arizona
>>
>>32633578
>Common sense gun laws!
>>
>>32633158
No it wasn't it was all started by one fuck up named patrick purdey
>>
>>32633069
This. Most were from the Eastern seaboard.

>>32634015
I'm still not convinced this is a culprit, but it sure as shit didn't help. Latin Americans are accustomed to political peonage. If they need to hold their noses and vote for a party that advocates chopping the balls off healthy boys and sending them to school in dresses, despises the Church and traditional family values, and wants to disarm them... they will hold their noses and do it, in exchange for being gladhanded and getting amnestia and Obamacares and nice things to eat.. Even in Texas.
>>
>>32633069

I pray that CO won't have the same fate. Hopefully Boulder and Denver don't get too retarded, but that seems unlikely with all the Californians moving here... CO Springs and the Eastern Plains plz.
>>
It fucking sucks to have the big cities control the state. Between LA, SF, and Sacramento, they practically run the state based on population alone. It's like how NY state is controlled by NYC.
>>
>>32634101
OP here, is a Texas fag. Immigrants go belly up for Democrats here in San Antonio with all the assistance they're promise.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.