[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you like guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_5224.jpg (24KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5224.jpg
24KB, 626x626px
Why do you like guns?
>>
>>32633006
Theyre a lot like peniss
>>
>>32633006
They remind me of my dick
>>
>>32633006
Because they go pewpew
>>
they are perfect for my weekly school shooting and monthly gang crime nights
>>
I need to keep the blacks out of my house
>>
>>32633006
Everything about the gun and what it does. Just listening to the crack of a gun, smelling the burnt powder smoke go up, the push of the explosion hitting your arm, the target being shredded or penetrated, with confetti flying out the back, then the chamber slamming back the round back into position to do the glorious process all over again.

I have to say, I love guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgmfbAbP-Q
>>
File: 1479228855248.jpg (30KB, 693x507px) Image search: [Google]
1479228855248.jpg
30KB, 693x507px
They let me fool myself into thinking I have security in a SHTF situation
>>
File: 1478915478986.png (599KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478915478986.png
599KB, 720x720px
I'm hopelessly addicted to them
>>
Because my job often requires me to shoot men before throwing them out of an airplane.
>>
Some of them are really pretty.
>>
>life is made of experiences
>Volume and variety in experiences is afforded by self determination
>Self determination can only realistically be ensured by force
>Guns are the current technical pinnacle of general force on the part of individuals
>Therefore guns are necessary to ensure life and living

Also they're really pretty and good fun
>>
File: HuntersbyNight.jpg (67KB, 721x388px) Image search: [Google]
HuntersbyNight.jpg
67KB, 721x388px
My love of military history and having been around guns since I was like three.
>>
>>32633006

they are mechanically interesting and I feel very strongly that everyone has the right to self defense using whatever they can get their hands on.
>>
>>32633006
Because it's neat looking at how they work and trying to imagine how everything moves in there while firing. Also gunpowder smells nice
>>
File: italian navy.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
italian navy.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>32633849
this. Loved learning about WW2, WW1 and other military history before I started to like guns when I was a kid.
>>
>>32633006
I honestly just like learning how things work
>>
>>32633006
My love of history helped me get into milsurp rifles
>>
I like to hit ranged targets with projectiles and guns do a real good job at that and they're loud and boisterous which makes it even better
>>
>>32633006
Because they're loud, destructive and fun. Also the reason I like fireworks
>>
>>32633006
Being armed means having power. I like the idea of the everyday man having power as to keep the government from going tyrannical.

That, and they make BOOOOOOOOOOM noises and things far away get holes into them when you pull the trigger. Nice.
>>
>>32633006
So I can compensate my small dick
>>
they are fun and i can kill someone if i have too
>>
I have a tiny penis
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.