[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Off Body Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: gril ccw.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gril ccw.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Hello my girlfriend would like a concealed carry pistol. I carry a Shield 9mm in a Crossbreed holster IWB, but it seems like the way she dresses wouldn't really allow IWB comfortably.

Is off body (handbag) carry reliable? What are the pros and cons? I was thinking of getting her a revolver for CCW
>>
>>32630724
Depends on how big the purse is
>>
>>32630724
>Is off body (handbag) carry reliable
No. Jamal can snatch her purse and not only have her money, phone, etc, he'll also have a loaded gun he can pull out and rape her at gunpoint/shoot tyrone cause he drank the last OE 40 oz.

Get her a single stack .380 and have her carry IWB or appendix.
>>
>>32630724
She can shove it up her cunt because she's a fucking whore
>>
>>32630724
buy her a flash bang bra holster
>>
>>32630733
It's a handbag like this, I have her carry pepper spray in it right now.

>>32630747
She's probably one of the few girls i've had relations with who isn't a whore (I know it's hard to believe when your ex is a whore and you're salty about it)

>>32630750
She aint got no tits
>>
File: handbag.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
handbag.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>32630770
forgot pic
>>
>>32630770
She's an insufferable sack of shit and you know it why don't you just fucking kill her when she sleeps before she poisons you with her rotten cunt
>>
>>32630781
t. got cheated on

I know it's hard senpai
>>
>>32630789
I don't fucking get cheated on I'm the one who cheats no fucking scum whore slut is touching me fuck you faggot pussy
>>
>>32630801
I know you're in denial but you should calm down
>>
File: grass.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
grass.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>32630724
tell her to stop dressing like a slut.

hand bags will get stolen much faster.
>>
>>32630808
No I had a bad day and I have a tummy ache now
>>
>>32630724
belly band holster. for deep concealment that is actually effective it is the best option.

first thing someone is going to do is grab her fucking purse
>>
File: sanitary-pads[1].gif (26KB, 395x280px) Image search: [Google]
sanitary-pads[1].gif
26KB, 395x280px
>>32630812
>>
From what I've heard, off body is bad. Purses and bags always get snatched, so she'll be losing control of her weapon if it happens. Plus, you don't have control of your bag at all times, and you always have to keep it with you.

My gf carries her PX4 Storm compact appendix. Get your gf the most comfy (for her) to shoot compact. I don't recommend subcompacts because they recoil a bit more and are hard to hold on to, even for girls. She likes to shoot my 92FS Vertec, despite that being a full-sized pistol.
>>
>>32630724
>handbag

>be girl
>be carrying pistol in purse
>mugger outta nowhere!
>purse is snatched
>well_shit.jpg

Or just imagine how long it takes her to dig something out of that purse on any given day. Now in a panic, in the middle of a fight for her life, trying to locate her gun to shoot an attacker. Purses/bags/backpacks are literally the worst of all carry methods.

>>32630815
Belly band is good shit.

Other thoughts: If she wears flared/bootcut style pants, try an ankle holster.
>>
>>32630770
"""She"""
>>
>>32630724
Sup Anon, ignore all these fucking weirdo racists mens rights activists dumping shit on you about having a girlfriend.

Off body carry is fine but definitely not optimal, make sure it has a pocket holster that covers the trigger and controls so it doesn't get snagged on something.

Harp on her about awareness of her situation and that bag needs to be on her shoulder or lap at all times.

Might also tell her to pocket carry anytime she's wearing a coat.
>>
>>32630747
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>32630776
Absolutely disgusting
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.