[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best military force in the world after Israel's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 18

File: Masa_Alunka.jpg (126KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Masa_Alunka.jpg
126KB, 640x427px
What is the best military force in the world after Israel's?
>>
>>32630406
If it's directly after Israel, then probably some Arabic, or African shithole's.
>>
File: 20170112_222805.jpg (174KB, 624x393px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_222805.jpg
174KB, 624x393px
It's not even good bait .
>>
File: 3[1].jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3[1].jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>32630406
Why did they think it would be a good idea to give the ultra orthodox jews freedom from military draft?
>>
>>32630406
1. USA
2. USA
3. USA
4. USA
5. USA
6. UK
7. France
8. Russia
9. China
10. Germany

Israel is good at defending itself from incapable shitskins, not exactly a feat. They are decent at bombing incapable shitskins, also not exactly a feat.
>>
>>32630442
>>
>>32630479
Well, Jews are just recolored Ayrabs anyway, though they seem to love slavs for some reason.
>>
>>32630761
Since most Jews are slavs it would probably have something to do with that
>>
>>32630479
>USA
>Germany
>UK (Commonwealth included)/France two-way tie
>POWER GAP
>Russia
>China
>POWER GAP (Korea and Japan somewhere in here)
>Israel
>HUGE GODDAMN POWER GAP
>African states that aren't S. Africa, rest of the Middle East, rest of Asia, S. American states that aren't Brazil

>S. Africa somewhere around Korea/Japan
>Brazil is a bit below Israel
>rest of Europe is anywhere between UK/France and Israel, depending on the country
>>
>>32630479
Our military isn't nearly as good as it should be for as much as we spend on it
>>
>>32630895
Agreed.
It's actually pretty pathetic at times.
>>
>>32630895
You can thank the military-industrial complex for that. A little baggie of Harbor Freight-tier nuts + bolts + washers costs triple digits because some pencil-neck at a desk figured he could print money and have taxpayers pay forward the dividends the clueless bureaucrats were bound to spend. Granted, we aren't as logistically strained and underfunded as Russia, but you can tell there are a lot of cracks in the military machine paper-mached shut with money.
>>
>>32630936
Also agreed. I remember requesting for cheap items for my shop and getting denied cause my unit didn't have the funds. Went on amazon and bought 10x what I needed for $10.
Same concept for all of military spending.
>>
>>32630978
It makes me feel bad imagining all the wondrous things other militaries could do with that money the USMil wastes on pointless shit.
>>
>>32630406
israel's military isn't very good, just better than it's neighbours.

...it's like a plain girl who stands near fat ugly girls so she looks better in comparison.
>>
File: 1482265570843.jpg (90KB, 422x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482265570843.jpg
90KB, 422x768px
>>32630895
>>32630911
>>32630936
>spend 1 tririon dorrar
>lose war
>cripple economy
>create hippies
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>32630479
>>32630888
Did someone here on/k/ actually trained with german soldiers? The memes say that they're not that good.
>>
First of, this >>32630442
Second thing: probably Turkey. They can't compete with Israeli tech, even when buying it overseas, but their size and funds make for it.
>>32630479
Neither this is a good bait.
>>32631034
> israel's military isn't very good, just better than it's neighbours.
And you base this statement on... what exactly? Israel's performance against non-Arab countries/insurgents? Or objective, professional review of their preference against Arabs and it's comparison to similar scenarios where the participants are non-Arab?
Want to know how I know that it's neither?
>>32631022
>>32630978
Don't be too harsh. I taken part in several delegation to various militaries around the world (US, South America, Europe and Asia), and I can assure you that it's always the exact same clusterfuck and poor management all over. It doesn't matter if you're American "god of logistics", Asian "we stick needles in your shirt to improve your performance" or German "we make space magic engineering"- all suffer from those exact problems that you described.
>>
>>32631125
I've trained with them 3 times on joint exercises, their Mechanized Infantry are fucking hardcore but the same can't be said for much else
>>
>>32630406
whatever comes after the second worst i reckon.
>>
>>32630479
This much butheart
>>
>>32632473
It wasn't air combat.
>>
>>32632503
Than what was it?
>>
File: Defense-Chart-3-2012.jpg (41KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Defense-Chart-3-2012.jpg
41KB, 600x440px
>>
>>32632534

>>
File: 4thgenplanes.jpg (22KB, 520x447px) Image search: [Google]
4thgenplanes.jpg
22KB, 520x447px
>>32632541

>Now fuck off.
>>
>>32632547
>still lost in vietnam
>>
>>32630406
any military that is actively engaged in culling the hordes desperate for gibs in the west is the best military force.
>>
>>32632568
>win war
>norvs sign peace accords
>leave
>norvs chimp out five minutes later like the subhuman commies they were
>we simply don't go back
>CIA decided to be dumbfucks and stayed too long so now everyone thinks we 'lost' forever
Why is it always the CIA that fucks up the hardest
>>
>>32632511
I don't know.
>>
>>32632768
Because theyre subhumans? Only subhumans preform experiments on their own people to try and control them

:^)
>>
This thread is so typical of anti-semitic /k/. Who the hell ranks Israel anywhere outside the top 3 militaries.

1st place: USA + Israel
2nd place: Russia
3rd place: Germany
>>
>>32633062
German army is shit.
-German ex fallschirmjäger
>>
>>32630406
Equatorial Guinea, Angola or Burundi.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>France and UK above Russia and China
I'd love to hear you explain your bullshit reasoning.
>>
>>32630936

>you can tell there are a lot of cracks in the military machine paper-mached shut with money

What are you some pinko commie faggot?

That's the American way, throw enough money at the problem to fix it.
>>
>>32633186
They're better than Russia or China.
I fail to see where you're getting stuck with this concept.
>>
>>32633226
Better how exactly? Are you talking quality-wise, or in terms of overall capability?
Because I'd love to hear how you came to that conclusion in both cases.
>>
>>32631095
>over spend military budget
>either take away from, or lower the education budget

>people wonder where all the hippies came from
>people wonder why our military is shitty despite how much funding goes into it

Seriously, everything can be linked to the fact that we have shitty education system.
>>
>>32633226
>"They're better"
>"Better"
This board is such irredeemable shit.
>>
>>32633216
The American way is being as efficient as possible without compromising quality. Throwing a 80k missile at a shitskin isn't necessary when you could just do the same with a .50 cal.
>>
>>32633256
Have you considered some people are simply uneducated yet we still insist on hiring them? Not saying education isn't important, but we have a low standard for hiring people in the government.
>>
File: Hungarian_Armed_Forces.png (148KB, 2487x974px) Image search: [Google]
Hungarian_Armed_Forces.png
148KB, 2487x974px
>>32630420
There's a misconception floating around that any military outside of Europe is automatically inferior in quality or capability to those inside it.
You do realize that most European militaries aren't in any way superior to the hordes of militaries third-world countries can sustain?
Do you actually think Bulgaria could, assuming all variables were equal, defeat Egypt, mano-a-mano? Spoiler: they probably couldn't.
Could Hungary beat Tunisia? I'd say so. Barely. It'd be a stretch, and would ruin them, but they could do it. Maybe.

This meme of "All European militaries are roughly as capable as Poland at a minimum" needs to die. Most NATO countries have very small, and not always particularly well-equipped militaries.
>>
>>32633495
>Could Hungary beat Tunisia
I want to say yes solely because they at least have some manufacturing base and don't have to rely on imports
>>
File: 1427147649575.gif (3MB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1427147649575.gif
3MB, 704x528px
>>32633532
>>
>>32633495
>>32633532
I'll also say that while other nations spend exorbitant amounts on military equipment, I'd argue that the European nations would be more efficient due to recent integration into NATO and not breaking the bank to just buy advanced shit which probably isn't even maintained. Not only that but most European nations know their military's are not these huge wrecking balls and as a result they focus their doctrines and efforts on being effective in a few things, which can them be added to a neighboring nations NATO battlegroup or something.
>>
>>32633232
France and the UK are better in terms of quality and capability.
Overall better quality if equipment and troops and an overall better capability level, particularly in terms of force projection.
>>
>>32633335
In what way? Grammatically it's completely correct.
>better
>adjective
>more desirable, satisfactory, or effective

The French and British militaries are more effective than their Russian or Chinese counterparts.
>>
>>32633495
>Reee look at these gypsy balkanshit countries that couldn't beat the most powerful army in North Africa
>yourop sucks reeeee
>>
>>32633799
>most European nations know their military's are not these huge wrecking balls and as a result they focus their doctrines and efforts on being effective in a few things
That's exactly what they don't do. The trend of bonsai militaries has grown to become a subject of heated debate within European force development, and there are initiatives being laid to head away from that path, but nothing truly comprehensive has been done.

Moreover, a nation dedicated towards, say expeditionary marine capability, isn't going to have an easy time fighting a land war against an opponent who has trained for exactly that. So again, we end up in a scenario where (truncated) militaries are substantially weaker on their own. Of course, that's sort of the point to drive down costs, which gets back to my earlier statement >>32633335. It's very difficult to quantify military capability directly, and saying "better" doesn't mean very much. But in any case, by all conceivable metrics, Hungary isn't going to be easily rolling over Tunisia in any scenario.

I believe part of the issue is people have some familiarity with the arms industry of a country (by, say, buying a Czech AK), and they automatically assume their military has hundreds of thousands of them. It's also a bias of associating "first-world" countries with "first-rate" militaries. But it doesn't work like at, at all. Outside of a weakler navy, the Israelis could squish the Netherlands like a bug in all respects, despite being a worse country to live in.
>>
>>32630406
Someone pull up the jpeg of the dozen Israeli soldiers on that bridge with wet pants where they peed them .
>>
>>32630888
God no.
>USA
>POWER GAP
>Russia
>China
>POWER GAP
>India
>UK
>France
>Germany
>Gap of who gives a damn countries (Japan for example)
>Israel
>Most other European countries
>Most shit their middle east countries (excluding Israel)
>Whatever the hell passes for a military in Africa
>>
>>32630406
Iran. Not even joking.
>>
>>32634091

india shouldnt even be on there

they dont even issue their troops helmet or working kalashnikovs for fuck sakes
>>
>>32633887
France and the UK would stand absolutely 0 chance against either Russia or China in a 1 on 1. Even if both France and the UK teamed up with each other to take down either China or Russia, it would still be an absolute defeat for UK/France. Russia and China are superpowers. A superpower can't be taken down, militarily speaking, by anything that isn't another military power.
>>
>>32634105
They can do what Russia did in ww2 though. Send out a kajillion people out in battle at the same time. Most of them get mowed down, but so many are sent out that they end up winning anyways.
>>
>>32634145
Chinese can combine that tactic with actually having shit that works

Why aren't they higher?
>>
File: 1484163017938.jpg (22KB, 242x285px) Image search: [Google]
1484163017938.jpg
22KB, 242x285px
>>32634091
>Russia
>>
>>32634145

north korea could probably obliterate india
>>
>>32634134
What are you basing this on exactly?
>>
>>32632511
Air slaughter
>>
>>32633337
But what does it cost to transport the soldier, his support, his logistics to and from the shitskin's location, and how much faster is the missile?
If the missile gets there in a few hours as opposed the my men taking up to a week, it's acceptable considering in a week the shitskin could move
>>
>>32634349
Oh, and the missile has the added bonus of me not getting chewed out when one of our boys decides to play hero and literally bites a bullet
The missile is more efficient.
>>
>>32633942
> being a worse country to live in.
Don't you dare saying that about my beauty!
>>32634092
I would deem Turkey having a stronger military; sure, Iran isn't exactly a joke, but their showcases off "stealth jets" and "advanced strike drones" etc sure made them into one.
>>
>>32634481
>Iran isn't exactly a joke,
I can't imagine it being much better than saddam's military
>>
File: herp.jpg (211KB, 1042x609px) Image search: [Google]
herp.jpg
211KB, 1042x609px
>>32630406
>>
>>32632568
>>still lost in vietnam

Geography and necessity to defend Europe rendered Nam unwinnable. Ho was willing to fight for a century. US run by idiot hick politicians who should have let it go.

If your politicians choose a war where the enemy always has the initiative then tech won't save you. Nam was not only not worth fighting for, the Vietnamese are now our clients and rightly regard China as their existential enemy.

There was nothing to win for the US. The real nationalists did win. Now we pay port calls there.
>>
>>32633062
Why rank all Israel highly? The Israelis themselves have had problems with undertrained conscripts and are using the extended time out from the destruction of Syria and Iraq to reorg.
>>
>>32633532
Power projection, they don't have it.
>>
>>32634134
The UK and France have the ability to actually carry any sort of fight to Russia or China, not vice versa.
>>
>>32634832
We have the most trained conscripts ever. 3 years of military service is a lot of time to train.
There is a problem with the difference of tasks that the same unit needs to perform. You have a tank or artillery brigades that needs to operate tanks and artillery but the same brigades are rotated and used as infantry for counter insurgency and policing the west bank. This has an advantage at getting used to get under fire and general soldiering but it's also less time to train for conventional warfare. But in general if you take the 3 years worth of training and the fact that the average Israeli soldier has seen at least some form of action during his service it's better ready than most western armies.
>>
>>32633062
>This thread is so typical of anti-semitic /k/.
anyone who falls for this bait has autism, no lie
>>
>>32634952
And lose once they get there.
>>
>>32634989
>conscript
>3 years training
>exposure to rocks
Yeah, now you've got a bunch of unmotivated people looking for safe stuff to do for 3 years.
>>
After Israel... I dunno, thats a hard one... maybe Sealand?
>>
>>32635048
Won't say we were unmotivated. Also I served in 99-01 so it was mostly firefights and ied's. The onse before me had south Lebanon and those now have Gaza.
>>
>>32633062
This is bait, btw.
>>
Daily reminder that "conservative" Jews are actually ex-communists with no loyalty to their host countries
>>
File: Duh joos.png (276KB, 645x842px) Image search: [Google]
Duh joos.png
276KB, 645x842px
>>32635241
t. Dylan Roof
>>
Italia forte
Also, fuck kikes
>>
How good is the baguette military?
>>
>>32635045
Or stay at home and win by default since the chinks or slavs don't even have the option of bringing the fight to them, or at least bringing it to them intact.
>>
>>32630406
maybe Antarctica, because they have no military?
>>
>>32635397
better than the jew, remember they have the foreign legion, how are literally criminals trained by nazis.
>>
>>32635034
You did. Just ignore the /pol/tards, coming in forms of pro and anti Israel (often by the same user) and instead contribute something interesting to the discussion.
>>32635048
On the contrary: high motivation is one of Israel's big advantages; people actually get the feel that they're protecting their home and family. Dealing with rock throwers is only a 2-3 months deal, which even then it's mixed up by having to deal with actual terrorist cells in urban environment with hostile civilians. The rest of the time is spent with Syria, Lebanon and Gaza, where small scale "encounters" are not uncommon- and that's without taking about large scale wars and operations that take place consistently enough to ensure that every generation of soldiers will have real combat experience.
That's ultimately your big mistake: your opinion on Israel is based on memes, meme news and "it's just a conscript army"- without realizing that need, as mother of invention, have birth to a system that has long turned it's conscription weakness into one of it's streanths.
>>
>>32636144
>>
>>32630479
bs israel sunk uss liberty did 911 and some other shit and usa did fuck all
>>
>>32631128

Nice conversation you got going there.
>>
>>32634989
>most trained conscripts
>>
>>32636144

>The Jew tells us all about how good Jews are.

I'll just head down to that used car lot and get myself a fair deal.
>>
>>32636188
>Binocular retention strap
NEAT
>>
>>32634287
xaxa
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.