[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hmm.png (618KB, 682x509px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
618KB, 682x509px
What the fuck is this?
>>
Stockholm Syndrome
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 396x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 396x303px
>>
>>32629926
Some werid attempt of a flashlight set-up
>>
File: 1480568831881.jpg (41KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1480568831881.jpg
41KB, 600x398px
>>32629926
Brazilian craftsmanship at its peak
>>
>>32629926
First thing I thought was the flashlight setup in Insurgency.
>>
>>32629926
Looks like an early 90s laser or flashlight. The wire is long enough to be ran down the length of the gun to the grip sensor. Squeeze harder to turn it on, lighter to turn it off.

For its size, being on a pistol and and that LED bulbs werent a thing in the 90s, I am going with laser.

Oh. and Hogue grips. all in all. Fuck....not bad. That steel looks like it would polish up nicely.
>>
>>32629926

the apex of bubbadry
>>
>>32629926
That is the equivalent of a person covered in small, disjointed tattoos.

It would have gone so much better if they had just decided on what they wanted as saved the necessary money.
>>
>>32629958
You're not you when you're empty. Snickers, guaranteed to rectify.
>>
Its an old laser setup before they had rails.
>>
>>32629926
Pure sex
>>
>>32629977
This
>>
>>32629991
definitely a laser. Must of been really expensive back then since they were usually a lot bigger than that. Might be a bit dated but I wouldn't mind rolling with having that set up if it were around and I could find a holster
>>
It is an archery laser sight on a pistol.
I can't remember the brand but they came out a few years ago. Designed to be fitted to the sight shroud on a pin sight of the bow.
>>
>>32629926
Shit, laden with more shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.