[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gun does your wife/gf/significant other carry, /k/? He/she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What gun does your wife/gf/significant other carry, /k/?

He/she DOES carry something... Right?

Pic related. Though I hate it, it's the only thing that met her sensibilities.
>>
>>32628127
Got her a G19 and dremeled her name innit
>>
>>32628127
If she can't understand that guns are tools not accessories she shouldn't be carrying, it shouldn't look pretty because nobody should see it unless shit has hit the fan.

It also looks like it fresh out of the box and has never seen the range, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you clean and maintain it very well.
>>
File: Buster.jpg (52KB, 501x689px) Image search: [Google]
Buster.jpg
52KB, 501x689px
>>32629232
>doesn't want his things to look nice
>"engravings give you no tactical advantage what so ever"
Lol ok super op beast ass pimp operator
>>
>object pictured
>looking nice

pick one and only one

Engravings are fine, but if any significant amount of time had been put in on that gun the bad gold plating would be wearing off the trigger.

I'm saying your GF is a shallow bitch.
>>
>>32629232
>>32629340
You are both correct. My wife does take pretty good care of it. And like I said, I'd rather she carry a fuck ugly gun that she likes, rather than not carry one at all. After all, it's the gun you have on you that matters.
>>
>>32628127
bought my wife a P229. it does nothing other than collect dust. I debate getting her something smaller/lighter, but I still don't think she'd carry it.
>>
LCP, she likes my PPK though so I might get her a beater PPK/S, her first carry was a J frame.
>>
>>32630643
Bersa Thunder would also be a good option. My wife likes hers quite a bit.
>>
>>32629232
>guns are tools not accessories
>it shouldn't look pretty because nobody should see it unless shit hits the fan

It is amusing that /k/ would say this, given all of the /fa/ tier threads that are up constantly about people showing off their ED ensemble for this season, boutique ARs, impractically large or heavy handguns that don't lend themselves to CC if you have a job, overpriced knives that never get used, and the general focus on buying better gear as opposed to refining skills and techniques.
>>
File: 1483985452654.png (443KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1483985452654.png
443KB, 960x948px
>>32628127
Nothing because they don't exist
>>
walther ccp
my aunt has two of them and convinced her to get one
>>
>>32628127
My boyfriend CC's a fucking 1911 (he's tall as hell though, 6'7 or so), it's an old one from Vietnam to boot, I think it was his dads in the war
>>
>>32632650
He should probably reconsider his choice of CC, not because a 1911 is somehow unsuitable or inadequate but because of how the aftermath of shooting incidents plays out.

It's the standard procedure of the police to confiscate any guns involved as evidence, and getting your guns back is an extremely time-consuming process (several months to over a year) that may require hiring a lawyer. Furthermore, that's assuming you get your gun back at all. Nice/valuable guns like a vintage 1911 are the kind that have a tendency to mysteriously go missing, and good luck trying to hold the police accountable for anything they do without overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing.
>>
Well, she broke up with me a week ago, but my ex-girlfriend carries a 4in Manurhin MR73 that I got her for Christmas. It's worth noting that she's barely 90lb soaking wet. As ridiculous as it is to watch, she kicks ass with that thing.

God I miss her....
>>
>>32628127

Some .38 Saturday night special she picked up from a pawn shop because it was cheap and she likes revolvers. I never actually bothered to check make and model.
>>
>>32632772

>yfw she pawns that gun to buy her new boyfriend JaQuan some weed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.