[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Shoot your officers and go home."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Any good contemporary rule books or papers on how the US government would deal with a mass "mutiny" or desertion?
>>
>>32626310
No, because we switched to a volunteer army instead of using conscripts.

There's virtually no chance of a large scale mutiny in the US military anymore, short of a civil war.
>>
>>32626351

So what you're saying is that they're unprepared... interesting.
>>
>>32626763
No, they're completely prepared.

They've cultivated the "muh service" attitude among vets and the subsequent alienation they perceive amongst the general populace. Two pointless occupations were designed to instill that.

They've successfully managed to create a disenfranchised subset of the populace that is loyal to itself and immensely malleable.

Also that cover is triggering.
>>
>>32626763
Fyi, the individual in your pic isn't a naval officer.
>>
>>32626310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4hxsB4JV7c
>>
>>32626310
The Italians were pretty good at shooting their officers and surrendering to the Germans in WW1
>>
>>32626864
STOLEN VALOR
T
O
L
E
N

V
A
L
O
R
>>
>>32626800
This post is purest bullshit from beginning to end.

I just wanted to go on the record with that.
>>
>>32627005
Ok phil.
>>
>>32626864
>isn't a naval officer
>officer
no shit
>>
>>32629332
Hint: jpg file name.
>>
>>32626310
An average POG-Grunt would most likely shoot the senior NCO than an officer. They are the ones that actually order and discipline grunts or suck up to officers by working their unit off beyond labor standards. It decreases unit moral as consequence and most of them would ether transfer or want a different senior NCO not already cocked by the military politics.
This is during peacetime, just imagine how fucked order would be on the frontline.
>>
>>32630894
Mostly consistent with my experience. Difference isthat wartime it is USUALLY not as bad unless you have a full on brown nose platoon sergeant. Normally for wartime you have less bullshit from the army because you get plenty in country. Peacetime. ..... yeah your leadership and peers all do bullshit to get promoted or stay off the chopping block during budget cuts.
>>
The most likely scenario of mutany against the government would be one involving politicians and senior military officials (political appointments) attempting to overthrow the system of government. It wouldn't be a bottom up mutiny attempt.
Are the average grunts smart enough to start shooting people threatening the constitution?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.