[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/no-funs/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 34

File: merggl.jpg (80KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
merggl.jpg
80KB, 900x500px
>be born in one of the most advanced, wealthy country in the world
>grow up with father telling you awesome stories about his time as a bundeswehr instructor
>be fascinated by the technology behind modern arms
>tfw never shot a real gun
>tfw see no way to ever become a gun aficionado instead of daydreaming of range days

How you holdin' up, no-funs bros?

[spoiler]inb4 discussion derails about the state of germany[/spoiler]
>>
>>32625041
try moving to a free country
>>
>>32625041
>inb4 discussion derails about the state of germany
Great job starting the thread with the Merkel, Dummkopf.

That said, I am waiting for enough time to get my hunter's licence. At least I can get two handguns and rifles as many as I want. Better than nothing, plus I can hunt my own meat. Glad I know people.
>>
>>32625056

wanna employ me? Fairly intelligent dude here, but made the beginner mistake of studying sociology instead of something useful.
>>
>>32625074

what did you pay so far for the license? Also, what do if you don't know where to go hunting?
>>
>>32625041
go inna bundeswehr idiot
mit studium quereinsteiger in die offizierslaufbahn mit glück als OLt oder Hauptmann
>>
File: 1478504705691.jpg (377KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478504705691.jpg
377KB, 1600x1200px
>>32625041
You can have range days in Germany tho
>>
>aquire sporting license
>go to range and shoot
what is the problem here`?
>>
File: 1428875932211.jpg (51KB, 522x602px) Image search: [Google]
1428875932211.jpg
51KB, 522x602px
>>32625041
>mfw op's gf can't go out alone without being harassed by third world kebab fucks
How about to unfuck your country first and worry about guns later?
>>
>>32625088
Haven't paid anything yet. As I said, I don't have time atm. Apart from that, it's the state you're in. Here it will cost about 1500€.
If you don't know where to go hunting, well, shit, man, I don't know. I know hunters and people who know hunters, so walking along will be no problem. You won't get your own hunting grounds anyways unless you're rich and/or old.
>>
>>32625108

you need to be member of a club then. Don't wanna offend somebody, but the clubs in my area seem to be full of strange, socially awkward guys with nutty views.

I just want to do it for myself and by myself.
>>
>>32625108
Finding a good club where you can shoot more than .22.
At least I didn't find one near me where I can shoot 5,56x45 for example.
>>
>>32625117
keep this shit on /pol mate.

>>32625041
Swiss shooter here. i feel for you guys, hopefully we dont join you in no-gunz land with the recent EU regulation. leaving schengen has a 50/50 chance of going through saving us from you though
>>
>>32625199
>saving us from you
Don't hate us because we're Germans - just hate our government.
>>
>>32625199

Can I go on a swiss shooting range without being swiss? I mean, just going on vacation and leaving my hard earned yuros and fire some guns?

Also do you have any feeling how HARD it really is to become a swiss citizen?
>>
>>32625244
yea i know. it is not hate. but i dislike EU very much. Schengen big mistake. EU trying to force laws on us makes me unhappy.

>>32625261
depends where you are from, and what canton. but rent guns at range is probably possible in touristy canton. might be hard though. dont consider immigration here. we are fulll.
>>
>>32625199
>keep this shit on /pol mate
>talking to germans without pointing the obvious
you're part of the problem then. they should be humiliated every time they come across any of us euros that are not from their shithole which has a chief who is allowed to make a plea welcoming filthy kebabs without being forced to resign even when they're turning that once nice country to shit.

And the worse part is that she's going to win again, fuck germany and fuck all krauts for allowing this to continue to happen. I hope they have fun having their moms, sisters, daughters being raped and run over by mudslims.
>>
>>32625276
I think no sane person likes the EU.
>>
File: IMG_3306.jpg (2MB, 3264x1661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3306.jpg
2MB, 3264x1661px
>>32625293
i ignore your post because this not board for it but reported for making bad post. like i said this belong in /pol/ not /k/ please shut.

>>32625305
many do even here in swiss. lucky not to enter it but margin was thin. leaving schengen might be very hard but I hope othrwise they will ban our guns until EU collapse in 5-6 years.

i feel bad for EU country. europe shooting culture used to be very diverse outside of anglo land. now, nothing. when child used to go shooting across border with french friends was a lot of fun to set up on alps and plink.

worse case i go back to archery i guess. we an archery in any public park/area as long as we are not stupid and make care to not hit people hike
>>
>>32625075
Just come here on vacation and stay. When anyone asks you about your legal status, lie. Get a job and keep your nose clean. Even a beefed up La Migra isn't going to be looking for nice polite white people with stylish European accents.
>>
>>32625323
Me telling the truth doesn't make my post bad so fuck off you bastard kraut.
>>
File: IMG_3183.jpg (1MB, 3264x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3183.jpg
1MB, 3264x1418px
>>32625379
im swiss. your post belong on /pol/ not /k/ please stop post.
>>
>>32625041
Sorry Hans, but you didn't handle guns good last couple of times.
>>
>>32625391
It's funny, that's the exact reason why the allies took away all weapons. The goal was to cripple Germany. And thanks to the hippies and our leftists, we were crippled from the inside, too. What you see today is simply the result of decades of allied meddling because everyone was afraid - and still is - of a strong Germany.
>>
>>32625384
>im swiss
I know, that's why I called you bastard kraut.
>>
>>32625041
Cry some more, that sure is going to help
>>
Australia here.

Life is suffering. I want out.
>>
>>32625403
that's what you get for losing, Hans
>>
>>32625495
>I live in a goergeous, gigantic country with extreme low population per square mile, violent crime and with high quality of life comparable only with the top countries in the world
>life's suffering
Man I hate people like you so much. Stop being an whining cry baby and man the fuck up.
>>
>>32625293
>>32625379

please stop, anon. It's embarrassing.

>>32625384

Nice view. I'm envy.
>>
Hey Euro bros,

Get your passports and come to the US. Bring some cash for ammo and I'll get you just about any gun you want to shoot.

AR 9mm? ok.
AR in 5.56mm? LEL
Glock? Name your gen.
Shotguns? Yes.
50 Cal Barret? Y not.
Mosin? Fuck, we can buy mosins bros.
>>
At least you don't live in a fucked up shithole.
>>
File: thatfeelagain.png (24KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelagain.png
24KB, 601x695px
>>32625075
>>
>>32625556

I'm grateful for that, don't get me wrong. I live a godly life compared to 90 percent of the rest of the world.

I just got hooked by /k/ and now I'm watching to much gun reviews on youtube and I'm sad that the process of obtaining a license is so strict.
>>
>>32625536
>please stop, anon. It's embarrassing.
t. Ahemed Moussa Mahmudin
>>
File: 1429215817808.jpg (138KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1429215817808.jpg
138KB, 580x386px
>>32625556
>At least you don't live in a fucked up shithole.
>modern germany where you have 1000s women harassed in new year's eve, people bombed, people shot, people run over with a fucking truck
>not a shithole
>>
>>32625531
>>>32625495 (You)
>extreme low population per square mile,
Yeah, but there are plenty of negatives to this. Mainly how expensive everything is.

>violent crime
All of the rich, developed world has low violent crime. We're not exceptional in that regard.

>high quality of life comparable only with the top countries in the world
Quality of life scores are population-based averages. If you can't do what you personally want and pursue the things you're interested in, it's meaningless.
>>
File: IMG_3302.jpg (909KB, 3264x1414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3302.jpg
909KB, 3264x1414px
>>32625554
FA Sig-552 is fairly common here in my village because a lot of us did same thing in military. EU trying to take our right to own them away though :(

>>32625596
>>32625585
this why people not like /pol/ you make bad posts unrelaed to thread. please stop
>>
>>32625108
Make a Jagdschein, Fritz
>>
>>32625598
>All of the rich, developed world has low violent crime
kek, US, France and Germany are laughing at this statement
>>
>>32625088
Du musst nicht jagen gehen, es ist nicht wie bei Sportschützen, dass man alle paar monate schiessen muss. Kannst auch einen jagschein machen, dir waffen kaufen und nie jagen gehen.
>>
>>32625041
why no bundeswehr?

Freiwilliger Wehrdienst?
>>
>>32625684
don´t know about france, but germany has ridiculisly low violent crime rates. Don´t believe the rapefugee meme.
>>
File: merkel-457482.jpg (69KB, 590x613px) Image search: [Google]
merkel-457482.jpg
69KB, 590x613px
>>32625771
>Don´t believe the rapefugee meme
good goy
>>
>>32625771
>Don´t believe the rapefugee meme.

https://youtu.be/382njADcWvE
>>
>>32625771
So the inbred religious fascists moving in by the hundred-thousand are behaving themselves nicely....?
>>
>grow up in the land down under
>everything is awesome
>be 14
>asshole in some remote town in some remote state goes crazy and kills 35 people with two rifles
>even Cho didn't beat his high score
>12 days later guns are banned
>watch as gun violence is getting worse every year now
>rifles are a pain to get legally
>handguns are nearly impossible without working in a field that requires them
>the rest of the world uses us as an example that gun control works
>muh no massacre since
>ignores general decline of the trend in the many years prior
>>
>>32625771

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/violence/by-country/
http://www.unicri.it/services/library_documentation/publications/icvs/statistics/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>>
>>32625848
>even Cho didn't beat his high score
Breivik sure did though.
>>
>>32625848
>>muh no massacre since
sorry but the facts are that it doesn't happened again so it proves them right.
>>
>>32625724

got exemepted while it was mandatory because my dad died shortly before.

I'm not too old now but not finished with uni and I already have a job and I guess I shouldn't throw that away just because I wanna shoot a gun.
>>
>>32625899
Canada and New Zealand haven't had massacres either, and they still have their semi-autos.

A little gun control helps a lot, but ever more gun control helps very little.
>>
File: Windham_AR15_2.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Windham_AR15_2.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>32625899
>it doesn't happened again

By the liberal definition of mass shooting, yes there have been mass shootings in Australia since...

If you want to read about a country with NO mass shootings for 26 years, have a read some New Zealand history, ignorant friend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramoana_massacre

>TL:DR Guy shoots people with bolt action .22lr and 5.56 norinco semi-auto AK. Media shitstorm follows, politicians try to ban assault weapons but don't know anything about guns, no ban takes place. 26 years later with no gun ban in New Zealand there have been no massacres or mass-shootings.

>pic related, a NZ legal AR15 from our version of ebay.
>>
>>32625844
So far, most of them. Maybe they develop like the turkish immigrants from the 60s - first generation behaves and is hard working, second generation still not integrated, third generation is neither german nor turkish, often unemployed and a constant source of trouble.
>>
>>32625811
>>32625840
>>32625844
>240 incidences of atempted or completed murder or manslaughter in 2014 commited by refugees

> 240 incidences of atempted or completed murder or manslaughter in 2014 commited by refugees.
>240 incidences of atempted or completed murder or manslaughter in 2015 commited by refugees
>ONE of the fatal victims was german, all others were refugees
> proportion of criminaly violent refugees actually decrased dramatically

souce 2016 BKA (Federal Crime Agency) report 2016

stay mad.
>>
>>32625899

It's still possible to get semi automatic rifles legally. There's plenty of violent crime committed with handguns on the rise despite it being practically impossible to obtain one legally without being in the police force/security.

There are no real barriers stopping somebody going on a mass shooting in Australia, just some hurdles. I guess people who would normally go on mass shootings collectively went "Well, guns are illegal, so I guess despite killing people also being illegal, our hands are tied. Time to shut it down."
>>
>>32625075
well, what are your qualifications and what field of work are you in?
>what degrees do you have?
>what certifications/licenses do you hold? (assuming it might apply)
>how much experience in said field do you have?
>how soon could you move here without a relocation package?
>do you have or have you even been in any legal troubles?

anon if you want to be free, all you need to do is apply yourself, seriously.
>>
>>32625931
New zealand has an irrelevant amount of population and Canada had pic related who shot 5 cops killing 3 of them.
>>
>>32625993
> *127 incidences of atempted or completed murder or manslaughter in 2014 commited by refugees.
>>
>>32625596
I'm the quoted and i live in Brazil.
>>
>>32625997

>B.A.
>2 short internships
>5+ years experience
>fast
>never

Guess I'll give it a try, one day ... appreciate your post, anon.
>>
>>32625998
>moving goalposts to explain cultural differences

Wow, it's almost as if gun violence and massacres have nothing to do with the level of gun control.
>>
>>32625993
I'm not mad. I'm seriously worried for your half of what we used to call Western Civilization. I know your police and your media and much of you government is deliberately de-emphasizing what the migrant mudslime population is up to. And I do not find those figures believable. Full stop.
>>
File: 1048801412.jpg (117KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1048801412.jpg
117KB, 1000x541px
>>32625993
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting
stay dead
>>
>>32625993
After the new years eve rape cover up I can't believe official statistics in western Europe on refugees anymore.

Guys, reminder that there's a way to fix European gun laws. Join Firearms United or donate to them. Apathy is concession. They've already done a lot to stall and castrate the new EU gun ban.
>>
>>32626032
>canada had no mass shootings
>actually had and show proof
>moving goalposts

>ignoring facts
wow
>>
>>32625041
>be fascinated by the technology behind modern arms
Then study mechanical engineering and later specialize in weaponry like I'm doing right now.

I'm also in the middle of getting firearms license and planning on becoming a firearms instructor just in case being an engineer won't work out for whatever reason. Sadly I'm only 20 and you need to be 21 for both where I live (Poland), but I can still do a couple of things required right now.

You have only yourself to blame, as far as I know shooting ranges where you can rent a gun do exist in Germany and pretty much all countries that are not total shitholes, mine included.

>tfw see no way to ever become a gun aficionado instead of daydreaming of range days
There are plenty of ways, you are just a lazy fuck unwilling to put effort into it.

It'ss not fucking North Korea, firearms are not banned in German. Quit being a little bitch, go to a range, look up the laws and start working towards getting a license.

You know, people like you actually make me appreciate firearms licenses being a thing to a small degree. At least when I visit the range I can safely assume most people around me are not retarded.
>>
>>32626074
Three people isn't a massacre, otherwise Australia has had them since the gun laws have been in place too.
>>
>>32626076

Have to admit that your points are mostly legit advice, I'll work on the matter and myself.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>32626027
im not going to lie to you the process is fucking annoying and takes a while, but if you have some capitol and well you obviously speak English, its not hard.

you just have to call/ make an appointment with the embassy and figure out your plan, make sure you have a job secured before you come here and then after you get your green card its just a waiting game.

oh and never do illegal shit, it helps later when you apply for permanent residence and then naturalization.

ive got quite a bit of experience with immigration, just be polite and when/if they ask for something, get it to them as quickly as possible.
>>
File: bain.png (85KB, 1152x655px) Image search: [Google]
bain.png
85KB, 1152x655px
>>32625998
>New zealand has an irrelevant amount of population

>4.5 million new zealanders
>with 1.3 million guns
>no mass-shootings
>irrelevant
>>
>>32626122
The body count being low doesn't erase the fact that was a guy firing assault weapons against people.

>But starting in 2013, federal statutes defined "mass killing" as three or more people killed
>>
>>32626161
>assault

Do you mean a semi automatic rifle? Because pretty much every rifle is semi automatic.
>>
>>32626147
>4.5 million
>relevant
kiwi retard pls stop tiptoeing yourself.
>>
>>32626126
Good luck. I'm sure there is some kind of a guide about getting a license in the internet if you look for it.

Also, ask instructors at the range. They usually have tons of good advice since not only have they walked that path themselves, they often deal with people who are just starting to get into guns and sometimes are resposible for tests involved in getting a license.
>>
>>32626161
>assault weapons
:^)

>But starting in 2013, federal statutes defined "mass killing" as three or more people killed
Well then by that definition Australia has had them since Port Arthur, and banning semiautomatics is still pointless.

>>32626187
Not in Australia, unfortunately.
>>
>>32626189
>a low population in a country is the reason for lack of mass shootings
>but lack of gun control is the reason
>>
>>32626224
>Not in Australia, unfortunately.

Because semi automatics are the reason behind mass shootings

>Well then by that definition Australia has had them since Port Arthur

Oh wait.
>>
>>32625326
Phil? Advocating illegal immigration? ON MY /k/?!?!
>>
>>32626230
>guize guize it's like numbers matter and ad up.

>>32626224
>Well then by that definition Australia has had them since Port Arthur
Fair enough but the causalities were way mitigated.

All that being said I'm 100 percent in favor of gun ownership of any kind and self defense at any cost is a human right. I just don't buy the stupid argument that more guns doesn't equal more deaths.

>if there's more people smoking there's more people dying due to it
>if there's more people driving there's more people dying in car crashes
somehow in some blind heads this rule applies to everything other than guns.
>>
>>32626308
Only for civilized people from civilized countries. We need all the help we can get at this point.
>>
>>32625041
>be born in one of the most advanced, wealthy *nanny-states in the world
there's nothing to be done. try and move too the states, but lmao good luck.

t. Texas
>>
>>32625075
chicks dig european accents, get yourself married into a green card
>>
>>32626319
You're comparing actions to objects.

Is it a stupid argument when statistics prove it?
>>
File: ar lower.jpg (921KB, 4788x2988px) Image search: [Google]
ar lower.jpg
921KB, 4788x2988px
>>32625041
have you ever had an urge to interpret blueprints?
>>
>>32626319
>Fair enough but the causalities were way mitigated.
But if we've had them same as Canada, then they haven't been mitigated.

>I just don't buy the stupid argument that more guns doesn't equal more deaths.
I never said anything about the number of guns, all I ever said was basically, New Zealand and Canada have them, and they don't have massacres.

With the three-death meaning, my original argument could better be summed up as, their level of gun violence (both by rates and per instance) is basically in line with ours.

Like I said here originally: >>32625931

>A little gun control helps a lot, but ever more gun control helps very little.
>>
>>32625146
start a club with OP then

/k/ should have many German shooting clubs
>>
File: Kurdish PKK with Panzerfaust 3.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kurdish PKK with Panzerfaust 3.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
>>32625244
I've been saying that about America for years.

Sorry about Lybia and Ukraine and Syria.
>>
>>32626400
We'll know the fight has been truly lost when they start regulating mills, drills and lathes.
>>
File: AK mag catch holes.jpg (91KB, 828x976px) Image search: [Google]
AK mag catch holes.jpg
91KB, 828x976px
>>32626434
I heard they tried that in the UK once, or at least considered it.

Truly pathetic.
>>
>>32626413
Well, there is an empty police shooting range near me.
>>
>>32626449
Wow, really? Link please

Meanwhile in Romania the only recent "mass" shooting at Palilula was done with self made guns, the guy had like 10 of them in his basement where he had his workshop.
>>
>>32626434
They don't need to really, the price is enough of a barrier to all but the most enthusiastic /k/ommando.
>>
>>32625041
I am sorta in the same boat as you, only in Sweden instead. But hey, I'm a member of a shooting club and as soon as I've got a job again I'll start working toward my license.
>>
File: 1452826465746.gif (3MB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452826465746.gif
3MB, 498x360px
>my country doesn't allow milsurp rifles
>the only guns i can get are either shotguns or chambered in pistol cartridges
>only rifles in .22LR
>tfw no raifu
>>
>>32626523
country?
>>
>>32626513
I'd say 4000 to 7000 $ is going to be enough for ok equipment to make crude guns, heck, you could probably do with less. It's really a matter of skill, but in any case, in the grand scheme of things it's an investment that can pay off by itself.
Plus, a single workshop could make a couple guns a month, given a good design and adequate supplies.

Still, I see your point.
>>
>>32626576
I think the UK has those rules
>>
File: 1355271466001.gif (3MB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
1355271466001.gif
3MB, 250x176px
>>32625041
>dvanced, wealthy country in the world
>Germany
>>
>>32626576
Guatemala
shit sucks honestly cus handguns are nearly unregulated but i can't get a nugget.
>>
>>32626645
>Guatemala
just ignore the laws like the rest of your kind do.
>>
>>32626035
>I do not find those figures believable.
That's nice. Now that you've admitted that your beliefs are immune to evidence, you're literally just as bad as the worst bible thumper / ISIS sharia law fanatic. Kill yourself, you retard. You've been presented with FACTS that contradict your preconceived notions and rather than adjust your worldview you've said NOPE IM STILL RIGHT.

You're a fucking overgrown child with nothing to offer to the world. Literally kill yourself. Nothing of value would be lost. I'd say you should go fight ISIS but you'd probably join them since you're so fucking easy to manipulate.
>>
>>32626657
can't really ignore laws when i'm enlisted in the army, can i?
also
>your kind
guats and chicanos are different people mang
>>
>>32625041
be born in the glorious fatherland.
grow up with father telling you awesome stories about his time killing commies.
be fascinated by the technology behind modern arms also.
move to amerika and live the dream(mostly).
>>
>>32626675
>can't really ignore laws when i'm enlisted in the army, can i?

You can't?

Honest question, I'm a gringo and I'm expecting the enlisted men in a Central American military to act like Vikings most of the time.
>>
>>32626671
It's not evidence when it comes from known liars, friend.
>>
In Australia if you want a gun all you need to do is not be a criminal, have a gunsafe and wait 1 to 3 months for your license to process. Almost all applications are approved, unless you are a whiney dickhead that the local coppers don't like. Only restrictions are semi-autos and handguns(range use only). Source - hasguns aussie.
>>
>>32626784
nah mate, at least here the law can come down hard on you in the few places where it does.
i'd rather not play my chances at guatemalan prison, if you know what i mean.
>>
File: 1475184979714.jpg (39KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1475184979714.jpg
39KB, 577x382px
>>32626832
then the local wildlife still kill you because you can't ever use your guns in self defense
>>
>>32626578
Selling black market guns would be pretty risky, personally I'd just sell weed if I was going to be a criminal. The sentences here in Australia are pretty tough, and you could easily rack up a dozen separate charges in a single workshop, and get yourself ten years. If you were just making one or two strictly for your own interest, you'd probably get less than a year on the other hand.

I don't know how crude you're talking, but enough to build something with a rifled barrel would be my lower threshold simply as a matter of pride.

For that, you'd want at least:
>a welder, mill, and lathe (~AU$1,000 each),
>AU$1,000 for power/bench tools (grinder, angle grinder, jigsaw, drill, etc.),
>at least AU$500 for hand tools (spanner set, vice, tap and die set, clamps, etc.)

With that, you could make your own press brake, dies and tooling for stamped stuff. There's plenty of other stuff you'd want too, like oxyacetylene kit, and not to mention all the other little things you end up buying, like power cables, fans, masks, drill bits, cutoff wheels, plastic parts buckets, the list of small, <$20 stuff is endless, but it'll add up to a lot.
>>
>>32626832
>all you need to do is not be a criminal

In some states, that entails not talking to the wrong people.
>>
>>32626832
>have a gunsafe
That can be a problem in itself. I either have to get permission from my landlord to get one bolted or pay through the nose for a 150kg safe.

>and wait 1 to 3 months for your license to process.
Three months is about right, NSW is minimum six weeks from when they acknowledge they've received your application, which is two weeks after they actually received it (thanks, registered post!).

I also had to join a club, do a safety course (reasonable enough) and specifically request a physical application form from the registry, which they post out to you after about two weeks (stupid and unnecessary).

>Almost all applications are approved,
Here's hoping.

Then you also have to request an application for a permit to acquire a firearm for the category you're already approved, then send that in and wait another month to receive the permit to acquire, which expires after three months.

On the plus side, at least you don't need to apply for the exact make and model of gun you intend on buying, like in ACT.
>>
>>32626887
Well, maybe my phrasing implied things I didn't mean.

I don't support illegally making and selling guns except if SHTF is no brakes incoming.

Tools can pay for themselves without making illegal guns. There's a whole world of things you can do just for yourself with them.

Same like guns themselves - I won't shoot anyone without needing to or actual SHTF, but that doesn't mean that them being fun 5o shoot isn't worth it by itself.

BTW, I'm actually looking into romanian gunsmithing laws, since like OP I also have a passion for gun tech itself
>>
>>32626424

>t. Lily Allen
>>
File: coldwinterfeels.png (20KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
coldwinterfeels.png
20KB, 844x1157px
>>32625326
>Canadian
>Guns and warm weather are literally all I care about in this world
Sh-should I risk hopping the border /k/?
>>
>>32627151
Just walk through the forest mate.

>Be Trump
>Build hueg wall
>Pacos are now flying into Canada and walking down to the US
Somebody is going to have a sweet profit though
>>
>>32625922
Come visit America. You can make me Spätzle and I'll take you to shoot all my funs.
>>
>>32627196
Yeah but I don't want to constantly fear getting arrested. Here's hoping WW3 begins soon and I can slip in amongst the chaos.
>>
>>32627352
>Be a non retarded canuck
>Go to the US illegally
>Start looking to put your life on track there
>Meet american girl
>Find job
>Send money back to Canada as an insurance policy
>Marry said girl
>Hold the fort for a couple years
>Profit

>Oh but if I get caught I'm fucked
No you're not, you're just going to be sent back to one of the best countries in the world to live.

Or just go there and find a way to buy some guns and cross the woods back home. No one will ever find out anyway.

I never understood why aren't canucks making sweet bucks anyway.
>>
File: 1481162980394.jpg (60KB, 736x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481162980394.jpg
60KB, 736x768px
>>32627498
>one of the best countries in the world to live.
>Canada

Dumb Leaf Poster
>>
>>32627595
>Implying it's not
Name 5 better countries you ignorant amerilard

>Inb4 he doesn't know that many due to piss poor american educational system
>>
>>32627498
I'm too beta to find a girl. Also Canada is a shit country where nothing happens and the economy is near collapse.
>>
>>32627788
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>32625406
>french
>>
>>32626046
thats why nobody likes you guys, forcing shit into discussions
>>
>>32626625
nice meme
>>
>>32626796
Disgracing evidence without having own is bad, friend.
>>
>>32625041
How about you stop being a fag and start working on getting firearms. Or you could either learn Czech, Estonian, Finish, or Polish and move there. link related.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
>>
>>32626046
Texas sharpshooter hurts
>>
>>32626071
But what so you believe then? The spaming Netherlands? The mad French? The memeing American?
>>
>>32625495
Start voting for the Liberal Democrat Party, they have plans to loosen the firearn laws and reboost Aussie gun culture
>>
>>32625811
>>32625840
>>>/pol/
derail threads all you want France
>>
>>32625596
Nobody likes you France.
>>
>>32625616
Stay strong Swiss, Swabian here.
>>
>>32627836
>A fucking country about to be ruled by a fascist
>>
>>32625041
Visit Prague and shoot at one of the nearby ranges for cheap, they offer that shit to tourists and it's all legal. If you can grab a few friends (3-4+ people total) shit is affordable as fuck and you can visit some an interesting and historically important city at the same time.
>>
>>32628018
>>32628006
>>32627844
>Being a filthy frog
Not me tobeh phams
>>
>>32628120
Then you're the other toothpaste.
>>
File: 1483689407494.png (138KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
1483689407494.png
138KB, 292x256px
>>32625041
>One of the most wealthy countries in the world
>>
>>32628258
He's right tho
>>
>Media blows up mass shootings
>muh mass shootings
>>
>>32627788
The USA
Switzerland
Monaco
Luxembourg
Japan
San Marino
Liechtenstein
Denmark
>>
>>32628369
>That list
>Posted by an amerifat
Nevermind
>>
>>32625041
>be depressed and antisocial
>throw tantrums because I WANT IT NOW instead of going through the same process as millions of legal gun owners in Germany
Yeah I am glad you are noguns.
If you weren't so low energy, you'd have your license by now. Instead you go full defeatist and cry like the birch you are.
>>
>>32627998
I not only vote for them, I'm a party member. But I don't honestly believe they'll ever have a real effect.
>>
>>32629085
>Being a libtard
Weew
>>
>>32629116
You mean a lolbertarian? Well no, I'm not, but I support them bringing their discourse into Australian politics.
>>
>>32629085

Nothing wrong with being liberal or conservative.
>>
>>32625104
Plates in an indoor range? Oh dear.
>>
>>32629819
autism knows no borders
>>
>>32629819
>>32629832

maybe autism but at least they are totally free to be autists.

What about you two guys?
>>
File: IMG_1771.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>32630111
Trips of truth
>>
>>32628609

I already admitted that I myself am responsible for it earlier in the thread.
>>
>>32630786
You stole Kaugummi or what did you do, Anon?
>>
>>32626424
fuck off back to Siberia you commie. US did nothing wrong.
>>
>>32630806

No I meant I'm responsible for not already having begun to work on a license.
>>
File: P6157098_small.jpg (768KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
P6157098_small.jpg
768KB, 1512x2016px
>>32625041
>How you holdin' up, no-funs bros?

Getting my shit together.

Wife and I made up a few plans and are now working along them.

Now our CVs look fine enough (IT project and process managers, a few years of experience).
Bought a cheap flat in a city center, worked on the side so it's debt free.
Renewed it (like electricity, plumbing, walls, bathroom etc. with our bare hands mostly) to rise the price. So we have a small package on the side (the rent should last for food, electricity etc and health care in the US)

We both have been in the US to work there already, so we can say, we have at least a minimum knowledge on living there.

And we are not focusing on the gun-aspect, but have a long list of other reasons.

So, how about, you start of with a list, too?

btw. It's not that complicated to get guns in germany legaly. Join a club, have fun and particpate some competitions once in a while.
Pic related is the wheelgun half of our arsenal.
>>
>>32630945

I'm putting money aside for purchases and I'm scouting the area for clubs or ranges now. Sadly, it seems that most the clubs don't accept new members at the moment because of a heavy influx of people here now interested in owning a handgun/knowing how to shoot.

I'll guess I'll just begin with one day at a free range and then decide wether to go for a club or considerung a hunter's license.
>>
>>32625531
yeah nah shut up cunt
>>
>>32630945
Those are some sexy firearms.
What are the bottom two?
>>
>>32625041
don't stop believing, anon.

>be me
>live poor in a third world shithole for the majority of my life
>gun ownership is legal, but hard to do and expensive
>barely paying the bills and working to keep a college scholarship
>say "fuck this" and work full-time to save up and leave
>buy a plane ticket and move to america
>work odd jobs and retail
>eventually get hired by a sporting goods store
>and then a gun shop
>mfw more guns than i know what to do with
>>
>>32625104
You can just barely make out the neckbeard on the guy on the left, kek
>>
>>32630973
The bottom two are 'custom' made S&W 686 by Merkel Tuning, a gun smith in germany and one of the Club 30 founders.
Except the frame (serial no) there is no part of the original gun used.
He always buys a few dozens and puzzles them together for smaller tolerances. And uses custom parts. So no MIM inside, a new barrel carved out of the block etc.
With the right ammo it gets below an inch on 50yrd out of the ransom rest.
>>
>>32626796
Yet I bet you trust a certain blonde Oompa Loompa with a shady business record, don't you?

People believe what they want to believe, and see what they want to see. Unfortunately, reality doesn't give a rat's ass about what we want.
>>
>>32626424
Oh boy oh boy, don't fire it, based kebab-removing kurd! You haven't even removed the Schutzkappe yet!
Also, if you are in buildings the Geschosskopf has to stick out of the building so the Treibladungsgase can escape freely!!
Have you even checked that the room you're in has more than 25m^2 and that the ceiling is higher than 2.5 meters?
Oh man don't tell me the rückwärtige Rohrende has less than 2 meters distance to the next wall!
Also have you checked that there aren't any people, valuables, explosives or flammables in your Rückstrahlzone? If you haven't, better do unless you want them to get Rückstoßausgleichmasse all over!
And don't forget to pull out the Abstandsrohr when you are shooting at an armored target!
>>
>>32625041

what have you done politically to change that? also, you can go to the czech republic to shoot.
>>
>>32631310
Forgot what I originally wanted to say:
OP, don't be a pussy, join the Bundeswehr!
>>
>>32625261
That's no problem.
I went to the Schiesskeller a couple of times with some buddies from work in Zurich.
Just as easy as "You ever held a gun before?" " Yup" "Alright, sign here, lane 2 for you".
>>
www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20160707STO36402/Ford-Goal-of-gun-control-rules-is-to-close-loophole-exploited-by-terrorists

EU logic
>here's an apparent loophole
>no proof of terrorists exploiting it but terrorists are exploiting it
>let's close it

At least the stupid ban on "semi automatics that look like automatic weapons" got BTFO.
>>
>>32631356
>Terrorists have been able to make use of reconverted weapons
>demilled weapons props are remilled again

and no proof of this having happened was ever provided. meanwhile the nazi who killed people in AUT used 2 serbian select fire AKs in their factory original form.

https://kurier.at/chronik/oesterreich/vorarlberg-was-wir-bisher-vom-amoklauf-in-nenzing-wissen/201.386.039
>>
>>32631372
EU needs to die, particularly Juncker. Fuck that Luxemburgese faggot.
>>
>>32625075
I work at Ruger and we ALWAYS need people. Just come bum it here, 45% off the guns after your six months, it ain't bad.
>>
>>32625041
#merkel'd
>>
>>32631400
Other guy here.

The problem may be to convince Ruger to sponsor a working visa via I-140 (immigrant, spouse allowed to work to etc).
S&W for example explicitly says, they do not.
>>
>>32625616
I would imagine Swiss and American gun culture to be fairly similar since you've been doing the whole "everyone is militia" thing so why not just rally the people and tell the EU to take their schengen zone and shove it up their ass? It wouldn't be too hard since Switzerland is a fairly homogeneous country right?
>>
>>32626832
In my state, I need to be 16 and have enough money to purchase one.
God bless America.
>>
>>32626603

>"Nowadays, the .50 BMG is also available and widely used in bolt-action and semi-automatic sniper and target rifles for military use and civilian target shooting, even in the UK."

http://www.riflesintheuk.com/cartridges.htm

Our gun laws are backwards but as long as you can come up with a decent reason you can have most bolt action guns.

- You can have pistols if they have HUGE barrels and weird stock things, basically so they're not concealable
- You can have pistols for self defence in Ireland, presumable a plot by our government to get the potatoes to kill each other
- 20mm? find a club with a range big enough, suck enough dick and go nuts
- muh scary tactical black Ay Arr Fifteens? .22 in semi auto and .223 and upwards in straight-pull (making them for people who want the aesthetics more than anything else
- Shotguns? even easier, no "valid reason" required, however the police will check you're not a dribbling lunatic or a mass criminal. certain shotguns need a full firearms licence to obtain.
- Tanks? go for it. DVLA "reccomends" you switch to rubber tracks however this is not a legal requirement and the gun has to be de-activated. a guy near me used to have a small scout tank he would drive to a particular petrol station because they sold leaded fuel.
- Air rifles - below 12ft/lbs you just need to be over 18 and if you shoot your neighbours cat you're going to prison. Above that power you need a firearms certificate and then the debate comes "y not .22"
- Longbows - can't hunt animals but you can still kill welsh people under certain circumstances
- Machetes, bowie knives, hatchets - go nuts
- swiss army knives - FUCKIN ELL GUV HE'S GOT A KNIFE, GET THE STATION ON THE BLOWER.

England is bizarre
>>
>>32627788
America
America
America
America
Czech Republic
>>
>>32625099
Yeah, what Herman said. All militaries can employ you long term if you go officer
>>
Isnt the biggest killer of Americans being fat anyway? i swear a huge percentage of you get obesity related illnesses and drop dead because a trip to hospital is $40,000.

Ban assault big macs!
>>
>>32631776
People don't drop dead because healthcare is expensive, they drop dead because they're fat slobs in denial who can't be saved.
>>
>>32625099
>bundeswehr
>shooting
How to tell someone hasn't been in it for long.
>>
>>32626671
Way to sperg out.

Phil is a well known dumbass.
>>
OP get that hunting license. A month and 2000€ gets you as many long guns as you want and two pistols/revolvers.
Sport shooters are subject to more restrictions and have that one year waiting period.
Or, if you are honestly interested, go full autist and reach for a collectors license.
>>
>>32628073
>fascist
This is some low energy bait, Trudeau
>>
>>32625041
You can have access to unlimited long-guns in a matter of weeks by way of completing your Jägerprüfung, nigger. And if you want more than a few handguns, join the BDS.
>>
>>32625134
>but the clubs in my area seem to be full of strange, socially awkward guys with nutty views.

And yet, here you are.
>>
>>32625075
I'd rather have 1 gun loving krautbro overstay his visa than any number of "hard working" cheap labor mojados.
>>
>>32631494
>It wouldn't be too hard since Switzerland is a fairly homogeneous country right?
Switzerland has four official languages...
>>
>>32625276
>we are fulll.
Even for freedom loving burgerbros who make every effort not to be a boorish, ugly American when travelling abroad?
>>
>>32625684
The US actually has a pretty low violent crime rate.

Key word is rate. As in occurrences per 100,000 people. We may have a large number of incidents, which are broadcast all across global media, but when averaged out for population it's actually fairly low.

Also if you factor out inner city black crime in just 5 cities, our violent crime rate mirrors that of Belgium pre-"migrant" invasion.

>tl;dr burgerland per capita crime rate is low, and even lower without niggers
>>
>>32626336
Fuck you for making a point I can agree with.

The US is not and has never been an ethnic state like the various European nations once we're. We have always been a hodge podge of various western European bloodlines. Our culture is not ethnic, it's national. If a white German wants to come here and be American, by all means, let them. Better than admitting in more shit skins to outbreed and vote for the party of gibsmedats
>>
>>32631756
That's fucking wrong. Under 18 can't legally guy a firearm anywhere in the states.
>>
>>32631950

I originally visited 4chan only for the "cultural" boards like /tv/ and /lit/, later on I expanded and don't participate in discussions there any more because they're too overrun by shitposters. Niche-boards like /k/ or /diy/ are far better for good discussion.

Also I just like to do things alone, setting my own pace when learning something new etc. I just have the feeling that I won't fit very well in the group dynamics of these clubs.
>>
>>32625134
says you, a fucking Kraut on a Taiwanese rice painting forum full of disfunctional autists.
Man up and get guns you shit face, the only way to make it happen. Otherwise, you're just attention whoring and sympathy milking.
P.S. I'm from an eastern-yuro shithole, we're fucking poor and owning guns is very hard and very very expensive, yet I sacrificed a few thing to get guns; you've got no excuse, your gun laws and financial environment is not worse than mine. Check your privilege
>>
>>32628073
>implying actual fascism is inherently bad
>>
>>32625134
then you don't want it, and you're wasting my fucking time with your shut in sperglord bawwing
why don't you get a hobby that suits your style better, like flashing your genitals to little children or having sex with an anime themed pillow?

t. guy in a shit country who jumped a loot of fucking hoops to become a funman
>>
>>32625041
>waaa waaa my country sucks because liberalism
>here's a photo of merkel
>pls no discussions about politics guise :^)

>THINLY
>VEILED
>DUMB
>/POL/POSTER
>>
>>32632130
>>32632276

Ok, ok, guys, I understood it the first few posts that implied the same thing.
>>
cross the rhin we still have ok gun laws(for now)
>>
This may sound horrible but it is true...
you dont want to get murdered, assaulted or robbed in America?
Stay away from blacks and mexicans.

Not sorry.

Source: I am from Cleveland.
>>
File: 1484208792124.png (552KB, 604x537px) Image search: [Google]
1484208792124.png
552KB, 604x537px
Any of you guys have the link to the anti gun ad where the casings ejected have big name shootings on them, but someone put having a good time by queen in the background?
>>
>>32626369
Chicks dig French and British accents.

And it's not like Germans are known to woe women with their charming wit either.

But, they are known to be quite handsome homosexuals, so which of you yanks are willing to take one for the team?
>>
>>32632977
Stay away from poor uneducated thugs, a disproportionate amount of which are blacks and Mexicans. Blame systems, not skin colours.
>>
>>32633038
https://youtu.be/oCtLfLcDSNY?list=PLNuKvu9pnx_M71wGVOVsf_DSKi-msk2aE

Probs somewhere in the playlist.
>>
>>32625993
What about immigrants? Theres now a really thight line between them. Remember when it first was a refugee wave? Now they call it a migrant wave and refugee wave shifting between.
>>
File: 1478277238811.jpg (20KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1478277238811.jpg
20KB, 480x463px
>>32625041
>>
>>32625041
Also Germany here.
Im in a club affiliated with the DSB since a year now, but all people here are fudds, nazi's or both. Trying to join BDs when I found a club affiliated with it in the area.
>>
>>32634824
>DSB
there is your problem. They supported a ban on everything non-olympic smallbore.
>>
File: h e.png (3MB, 1280x6318px) Image search: [Google]
h e.png
3MB, 1280x6318px
>>32625771
yeah about dat dere crime rates
>>
>>32635162
I honestly don't know how the#re position concerning the ban now is, but is simply joined the club because it was the nearest one.
>>
>>32631323
just lol. OP is a moron, thats why. every german adult human being can shoot guns on tenthousand ranges all over germany. 95% of all german adults can own semi auto rifles,pistols, .50 bmg whatever legally if they want. no need to go to czech republic
>>
>>32625771
German here.

You know not what you speak.
>>
>>32635235
du weißt ja warum du nen bds club suchst. vergiss nicht bevor du gehst den dsb deppen die gründe mitzuteilen
>>
>>32625104
What ist wrong with these guys?? They seem to be pretty normal?
>>
>>32625041
Making a single shot gun is really easy if you put your mind to it

But you didnt hear that from me
>>
>>32634824
Isn't Nazism basically illegal there? How often do people get punished for being too open about it?
>>
>>32635665
Being a nazi is still "alright" as long as you dont do the salute or have a swastika flag

Everything else happening to you is not within tge states power like people trying to get you fired for it.
But that can happen to you if you are a communist in eastern germany too.
>>
File: img_2870.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
img_2870.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>32625041

Can't you buy guns designed before 1900 without a license at least? In France we can.
>>
>>32635686
That is an incredibly stupid law. Banning symbols doesn't do anything except waste tax dollars enforcing it. Also is Eastern Germany noticably shittier than the rest?
>>
>>32635857
Eastern Germany still struggles undoing the damage left by the communists understanding of "resourceful planning", and since the government uses taxeuros for anything but eastern german infrastructure, yes its worse, but not by that much. unemployment is the highest in eastern germany, and as i said, being a nazi isnt a reason for social suicide over there.

As for the symbol-banning:
Germanys Government just loves to direct its citizens. Up until a decade ago, censoring videogame enemies into robots (read:Half-Life)
was quite common. Especially Videogame Violence/strong content is/was a very serious issue.

I always say: if we go after Acts of Evil done under a Symbol or after Killcount, then the only consistent Action would be banning the communist party symbol as well.

But id rather have the naziflag deregulated again. as an artist i cant stand censorship at all.
>>
>>32635744
you can easily own a percussion pistol/rifle and even carry it as its technologically outdated as fuck. Ive heard that youll need to register it on your "weapons-ownership-card" (Waffenbesitzkarte), but everyone says something different. and if no one knows that you have one no one is any wiser.
>>
>>32632130
> Check your privilege.

Butter my butt and call me a biskit we have a Slav Tyresse.
>>
>>32635351
Ich hab eigentlich nichts gegen die meisten Typen da, nur das sie entweder "neue" sind, was heißt, das die alle ziemlich nazimäßig sind(aber nicht auf die intelligente Art).Die Alte iteressiert das wohl einfach nicht, was mit ihren Waffen passiert.Sind ja eh Revolver. Aber davon abgesehen sind sie sogar ganz nett. Der Vorsitzende hat mir sogar das EK2 seinen Großvaters auß dem ersten Weltkrieg gegeben, weil ich mehr damit anfangen konnte. ich plane eigentlich, dann ne duale Mitgliedschaft zu haben.
>>
File: Webley_MKIV.jpg (635KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Webley_MKIV.jpg
635KB, 1200x900px
>>32635941

Sounds like a weird system. There is no registration system at all for these here. Cartridge revolvers are also okay as long as they're black powder and originals, not repros.

Anyway, in my opinion a gun is a gun. Percussion revolvers are not ideal, you can have a lot of misfires and they get dirty fast depending on how you load them and the percussion caps' quality. Still, they are effective weapons as in, they can kill people and animals easily. Guns age slower and better than any other technology.
>>
>>32636042
true.

I live on a Farm very outback in southern germany. I carry a .45 Blackpowder Percussion Pistol against Badgers. Bastards always try to gnaw through the Gate into the Chickens Quarters. Only had to use it once and it did the trick!

Curiously i am allowed to make those myself. I can get Percussion Caps from the hunting Store no questions asked and 10mm ball bearing works just fine.
>>
>>32636107

Is it really legal to carry these in Germany, or just because you're on your own property? Here you can buy everything black powder realated no questions asked, guns, parts, ammo everything but carrying is very illegal in almost every case. Although, I guess in the countryside they don't enforce gun laws as much. Cops are a rare sight there anyway.
>>
>>32625041
Man, I would love to let euorfriends come shoot my guns sometime.
>>
>>32636240
Well i never tried to cc a blackpowder gun so i cant say.
On my property i can do pretty much whatever i want yes.
>>
>>32625840
>Das German techno

mmmmmm yes
>>
>>32633073
Dude my German teacher was smashing out mad puss. American girls love all accents.
>>
>>32635926
Considering how everybody you ask talks about how developed and advanced Germany is, you don't make it sound like such a utopia.
>>
>not buying illegal guns

why not? /k/ and /pol/ bashes the Schengen whenever they can, but it was actually the best thing ever for illegal firearms availability.
>m-muh gun control can't work because everyone can get firearms
>lol gun control euro's are so cucked

choose one.
>>
>>32637486
Illegal guns suck, because unless you've got some private land to shoot on, you can't just go to the range and use them
>>
>>32637486

The illegal gun trade is a risky one, and the main risk for a seller is to have one of his customers getting caught with a gun he sold to him and ratting him out (which is very likely if you just sell to anyone). Not saying it's not doable but you have to know people (so in most cases, you have to be a relatively serious criminal, or a hardcore collector who knows other hardcore collectors, or both). You can't usually buy an illegal gun like you'd buy a few grams of weed or hash. If you just ask a random drug dealer in a housing project or something, you risk getting scammed or assaulted, or politely sent home if they respect their customers enough. If you're extra lucky they'll sell you a dirty gun that was just used in a murder, maybe.

Most illegal guns come from Eastern Europe (a few years ago a lot of them came from ex-Yugoslavia, but I think Ukraine may be the new trend) and people there can sell to foreigners with peace of mind, however if you don't speak the language and don't know who to ask to, good luck with that.
>>
German anon who wants to join a shooting club here.
The clubs near me I know of and these I found via google only allow .22 rifles or at best 9mm handguns, but I'd rather shoot Großkaliber.

Is there some sort of index where I can look up shooting clubs?
Which association should I take into account, which one is good, which one is bad?
>>
>>32640920
Maybe look for clubs who host 'long range' (eg. 500m+) or 'service rifle' competitions. Both those would imply larger calibre. Could also look for 'big game' hunting clubs, eg. ones geared towards deer or something.
>>
>>32636636
East Germany is not the third world, its more like upper class second world.

Like every Country on this dear Earth, its got places that dont look like the rest of it.
>>
>>32640920

for großkaliber you should look up the BDS (Bund deutshcer Schützen) . Second biggst Dachverband after DSB (deutscher schützenbund) i think. they should have hidden all the associated clubs somewhere online on ewould think. myself just looked through the clubs i could find online near me, if they have a homepage, they usually show you which verband they belong to.

ganz simpel vereinfacht ist der DSB für kleinkaliber und "ernsthafte" olympische disziplinen in seine sportordnungen. wie andere anons hier schon erwähnten stemmt sich dieser verband nichtmal gegen weitere waffenverbote, unterstütze sie sogar tlw. in der vergangenheit. riesengroser fudd verband quasi.

beim bds findest die "normalen durchsschnittschützen" die sind wir ehrlich halt nun mal wegen dem vereins/verbandszwang in unserem land da mitglied sind. beimm bds sind sämtliche großkaliber und halbautomaten mit magazin,offene visierung , zielfernrohre etc kein problem. da gibt es offizielle disziplinen für. gibt wohl auch beim dsb ausnahmen das die über umweg landesverband mitglied sind, welche eigene großkaliberdisziplinen anbieten, welche so beim dsb nicht direkt möglich wären.

nen superindex aktuell und einfach zugänglich gibts wohl eher nicht. viele opas als vereinsvorsitzende, ergo exisiteren viele vereine nicht online. sicherlich bevorzugen viele vereine auch eine gewisse verschwiegenheit.
schau mal BDS homepages, vielleicht gibts da ne mitgliederliste. bzw. die bundesland bds verbände haben nochmal eigenständige homepages

viel erfolg und zöger nicht zu lange, neue eu gesetze bahnen sich am horizont an.
>>
>>32636025
ja mach dual. wenn du "richtige" waffen besitzen willst, bööööse großkalibrige und modern und scary military looking, kommst du um den BDS nicht rum. du kannst ja überall als gastschütze dir angucken wer da so umgeht, und wie die meisten auch mal das maul halten in bezug auf politik, weltsicht etc. man muss da ja nicht einen freunde find verein draus machen. wir wissen doch alle das diese vereine nur wegen des vereins- und verbandszwangs des gesetzgebers in der art existieren
>>
Its pretty sad that oftentimes people say "buhuu i live in a nofun land and i can shoot" and only reason they cant shoot is cause they havent found out that they can shoot whateverthefuck they want if they just follow some simple legislation path that is in no way hard to do. I was like that for years... cause in my country shooters are not advertising themself aa lot so you cant actually know whats going on in the big bang world unless you happen to some accident find out the shooters.
>>
OP here, thanks for all the input, besides the /pol/ shitposting.

A lot of you pointed out that I just have to get my ass up and they were right, thanks again.

I'll work out a plan wether to go for hunting or club shooting, have to figure out which will suit me more. I know some guys who have/had hunting licenses, so I will look into that and what I can do in my (rather urban) area.

stay safe and godspeed, anons, I'll report back someday!
>>
>>32644308
In der Stadt würde ich eher aus Sportschießen setzen.
Die Prozedur etc. dauert zwar was länger als der jagdschein, aber ist billiger und hat eine wesentlich geringere Durchfallquote.
>>
>>32636042
Those are my favourite guns
Can i get one in Germany even if i am not a German citizen?
>>
>>32644493

I'm not sure about Germany. In France you can. go in any gun show and they sell that kind of guns over the counter no problem, nobody even asks for an ID. I'm not sure if it's legal to sell to a non-citizen or not, however if you speak good French it shouldn't be a problem.

Ammo is not as commonly found in gun shows, you may have to order handloading kits and BP online and make it yourself. It's not that hard.
>>
>>32644336

Mal sehen ob ich was finde, wie gesagt, die Clubs sind mittlerweile weniger aufnahmefreudig und wenn dann sollte es ein Verein mit so wenig Spacken wie möglich sein.
>>
>>32644534
Good, can speak french fluently, lived there for 2 years and go on holiday every year
>>
>>32644589

Well, have fun and be safe then. If you live in the UK or any other place with really strict border controls and gun laws, trying to smuggle one of these in might be a bad idea just saying, but hey you're a grown man.
>>
>>32644680
5 years automatically if caught- not willing to take that risk even if i will probably get away with it. Will just keep it in France
>>
>>32643648
There are also the DSU (Deutsche Schießsport Union) and the BDMP (Bund deutscher Militär- und Polizeischützen).
>>
>>32646366
Von der DSU hab ich bisher noch nicht gehört.
Muss man nicht aber bestimmte Extravorraussetztungen für den BDMP erfüllen?
>>
>>32647275
Der BDMP ist seit einigen Jahren 'offen', sprich, es gelten die normalen Regeln. Eine aktive oder ehemalige Dienstzeit ist keine Voraussetzung mehr.
Die DSU ist recht schlank gehalten. Die Vereine hängen direkt am Bundesverband, ohne Landesstufen. Die Wege sind sehr kurz.
Es gibt auch nur drei größere Wettkämpfe, für die keine Qualifizierungen notwendig sind. Nach ein paar Wochen Mitgliedschaft darf man sich direkt zur Deutschen Meisterschaft anmelden.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.