[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clint Smith gets Triggered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: serveimage (1).png (681KB, 830x626px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).png
681KB, 830x626px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5F_qF9gwZ0

So what happened? Which instructor is he talking about? Who, "went to jail and found Jesus"?
>>
Gabe Suarez
>>
File: 1331262285253.jpg (142KB, 800x791px) Image search: [Google]
1331262285253.jpg
142KB, 800x791px
>>32622551
Ah, gotcha. Comments are disabled and it's titled "Burning Bridges." Just wondering what's up.
>>
>>32622520
And who is the guy who has a night vision scope and runs through the jungle?

I already found out that the guy with the $40k German shepherd who went to play paintball in Japan is Chris Costa.
>>
>>32622696

Instructor zero? He had that poaching video...
>>
>>32622520
I see truth in what he's saying, but he did take the bait pretty hard.
>>
>>32622740

He didn't just take the bait, he fucking swallowed it.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 620x330px
>>32622571
Ok so I'm like the that...
Ok so worry about yourself Gabe Ok
You're a piece of shi.. OK Gabe fuck you OK I don't need to explain myself to you OK!!!
That video should never have been posted. It's a huge sperg-out and the fact that no one involved thought they shouldn't have the face of their org having a meltdown be posted on the internet forever is proof that it is the begining of the end of TR.

I am way more interested in what Suarez teaches than this old kook and I say that knowing first hand that Gabe is a huge shit head. He fully admits that he is all about the money and doesn't care about you. At least he's honest about that. He doesn't really admit it but he also only cares about ideas he can say he came up with. You see a lot of "This gun is shit, until I decide it isn't and then it's the greatest thing ever."
The current one is "A Glock with an Endo adapter and an arm brace is shit... Until I decide it's my new focus and is the best fucking thing I ever invented in 2016."
>>
>>32622696
Costa can't even fucking swim who cares what that faggot thinks?
>>
File: 1450556195009.jpg (131KB, 585x569px) Image search: [Google]
1450556195009.jpg
131KB, 585x569px
I have no fucking clue whats going on here, can somebody explain why this old dude is so massively butthurt?
>>
>>32622696

>$40k

what
>>
>>32622814
>Doesn't know any of the most famous firearms trainers.
Welcome to /k/, now git the fuck out.
>>
>>32622520
Man his age is catching up to him
>>
>>32622760

you want to have your car tires shot out by Gabe and his gang of retards?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 220x265px
>>32623083
How fucking awesome would it be if we could make these guys Thunderdome?
Even fucking force on force simunitions would be so fucking amazing.
Clint vs the hairy fag who can't swim.
Zero vs Travis
James vs Gabe
If I had three wishes and already used two I would wish for this instead of a Coke.
>>
>>32623083
What the fuck are you guys talking about?
>>
>>32623156
Oh shit, nevermind. I know who you're talking about now.
>>
>>32623143
>Zero vs Travis

They don't even have any beef. Travis even regards Zero as an accomplished shooter and "an asset to the free world"
>>
>>32623045
>Famous firearms trainers
You mean YouTube personality s?
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 599x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 599x781px
>>32623212
I was just picking guys at random but now that you mention it, doesn't their lack of hatred for one another make it more delicious?

>Fight you peasants!
>ARE YOU WEEBS NOT ENTERTAINED!?
>>
>>32623229
no, he doesn't, now git
>>
>>32622520
i can't find a link but i read years ago, gabe pretty much admitted in his story about his troubles that he was bags-packed, out the door, on the way to fucking murder someone to cover up his crimes.

obama could make a video like this and i'd like obama more for it.
>>
>>32624735
"Someone" being his police officer co-workers.
There is a couple videos but the best one is he went on the 700 Club and said this shit.
BTW, he was going to use an AK. He was planning to shoot cops with an AK before it was cool.
>>
File: tacticool.jpg (471KB, 1524x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tacticool.jpg
471KB, 1524x2048px
Fighting is old, guns are old, not a whole lot has changed fundamentally. Being old just means he's got more experience. I have a lot more respect for Thunder Ranch and their way of doing things than the relatively new school guys who just post a bunch of YouTube videos of how tactical their gear is and how good they are at scanning after they shoot a piece of paper a bunch of times.

A factory stock gun and many hours of training practical fundamentals is going to be much more useful in 99.999999% of the gun fights a civilian is ever going to be in than a Glock 17 with an RMR and stippling and serrations covering every square nanometer of the gun, training how to simultaneously scan 360 degrees and do a tactical mag change and clear a jam with nothing but your mouth and pinky toe while hanging upside down from a tree.
>>
File: 62440366.jpg (116KB, 596x424px) Image search: [Google]
62440366.jpg
116KB, 596x424px
>>32625007

>A factory stock gun and many hours of training practical fundamentals is going to be much more useful in 99.999999% of the gun fights a civilian is ever going to be in than a Glock 17 with an RMR and stippling and serrations covering every square nanometer of the gun, training how to simultaneously scan 360 degrees and do a tactical mag change and clear a jam with nothing but your mouth and pinky toe while hanging upside down from a tree.
>>
File: grizzlyy.jpg (504KB, 1920x1073px) Image search: [Google]
grizzlyy.jpg
504KB, 1920x1073px
Man I sure am glad to see that everyone here is keeping up with the Kardashians.
>>
>>32624735

oh it gets better, both he and his wife were already under indictment at the time and the only reason he didn't get a felony conviction was because a new DA got elected and the new guy decided to clear up his case-load by exercising professional courtesy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.