[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get some help with deciding on a durr rifle? I loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1647.jpg (259KB, 660x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
259KB, 660x276px
Can I get some help with deciding on a durr rifle?

I loved crossbow hunting, so I wanna keep hunting within 80 yards, but want to move on to a rifle. I loved shooting my grandfathers 30-06s (Winchester model 70 and 1903), but now I wanna get a gun to hunt deer with. I really want a wood bolt action with iron sights, and I love the looks of the mosin. My problem is that I have no way of trying out a mosin before buying one.

Thoughts?
>>
>>32618552
Don't buy a mosin.
>>
>>32618074
Check the catalog next time
>>
>>32618565
Why not?
>>
>>32618583
It's shit. Cost's as much as modern rifles that are infinitely mo' better. Is the most bottom bitch of the milsurp bolts and costs more than .308 to shoot. Invest in any other milsurp bolt and if you must buy a mosin then get one later in life when you're a 'collector' and not a poorfag wanting his first gun.
>>
>>32618570
It's the same poster
>>
>>32618570
>>32618623
Yeah I'm the same OP, I just wanted to expand my context in a new thread.

>>32618583
All the bolt actions you'll find in the same price range have synthetic stocks and scopes. I'm looking for a wood stock and iron sights
>>
>>32618658
Savage hog hunter + aftermarket wood stock
>>
>>32618658
>I'm looking for a wood stock and iron sights
Why?
>>
>>32618552
wood stock and iron sights?
Why not get something cool to kill deer within 80yds, like a musket? Atleast that's what i would do.
>>
>>32618552
Just get a fucking savage axis, you nimwit. It'll be cheaper than the mosin, shoot better than the mosin, and might even come with a scope (albeit cheap) as well.

Also, I fucked your sister.
>>
Honestly if you want wood furniture, go to some fudd shop and find a used gun you like, ask to check the bore (tons of guides for that online). If the bores good and you can afford it, buy it. Just advoid anything that seems like sketchy gunsmithing.
>>
File: cz-usa-cz-550-fs.png (115KB, 926x617px) Image search: [Google]
cz-usa-cz-550-fs.png
115KB, 926x617px
>>32618552
you want a CZ 550 FS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.