[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice for the creation of a Militia here in the UK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: militia.jpg (41KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
militia.jpg
41KB, 620x400px
I'm a Patriot and I hate what is going on here in the UK and in Europe.

Cultural Marxism is a disease, and I want to destroy it.

For many years now I have been studding military strategy and tactics, I've been learning how to field strip, and how to handle a weapon professionally, I've also learnt how to make improvised weaponry.

I ask you to help me set up this Patriot Militia, so we can begin helping the deislamification of Europe, and the people responsible for it.
>>
>>32611809

You've already had your thread you cringe worthy larper.
>>
>>32611809
>not knowing how American Militia work.
American Militias are law abiding.
The larger militias even participate with LE.
A lot send notice to the governors office as declaration.
It's an organization, not a rump in the woods.
If England doesn't give authority to Militia and allow their existence,
you're going to have a hard time convincing people your not a redux of the
IRA.

Even if you wanted advice, no one could give it because of the uniqueness of the situation.
>>
britbong, its wayyyy to fucking late for you.

As someone who is in a muhlichia, dont. Being in a militia is annoying at best and trying to run one is damn near impossible.
>>
>>32611831
Militias simply mean a army of irregulars, like civilians.

They don't have to be loyal to the government.
>>
>>32611809
So what you are saying is you want to begin an insurrectionist movement. Congrats, you arenow on a list and will most likely be seen as an enemy of the state in the eyes of the British government.

>I ask you to help me set up this Patriot Militia, so we can begin helping the deislamification of Europe, and the people responsible for it.

This sounds suspiciously like offensive action against people or groups of people, with military strategies and methods being used to obtain a sociopolitical goal.

Literally terrorism.
>>
>>32611847
That's where you're wrong kiddo.
What separates guerrillas and militias?
political perception.
>>
>>32611856
Terrorism is when you strike fear into peoples hearts for political gain.

Luckily, these people have no hearts.
>>
>>32611809
>Cultural Marxism is a disease, and I want to destroy it.
"cultural marxism" is not a real thing and even if it were it would not be destructible through physical means as it is not a physical object
>>
File: 1471441944162.png (14KB, 399x391px) Image search: [Google]
1471441944162.png
14KB, 399x391px
>>32611877
>using martial means to enact cultural and political change
>not terrorism
>>
>>32611809
Firstly you don't go talking about it on the internet.
>>
>>32611847
way to ignore his entire post. militias in US exist because they are allowed to exist, if your country doesn't give you the same rights you will easily be branded a terrorist/extremist organization.
>>
>>32611809
>help me create an insurrectionist group in Britain
Tom Clancy eat your heart out.
>>
>>32611809
Enjoy your visit from special branch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.