[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Huh.png (241KB, 437x303px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.png
241KB, 437x303px
What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>32610505
An ATF agent's worst nightmare
>>
File: 1465244065081.png (80KB, 733x520px) Image search: [Google]
1465244065081.png
80KB, 733x520px
>>32610509
FPBP
>>
What if the dog goes up the sleeve of the big coat?
>>
>>32610505
I assume that they are seeing what kind of damage bites like that do to the dog, and treating it, assuming it is easily repairable with little lasting damage to the dog.
>>
>>32610551
>attack schnauzers
>specifically developed to dynamically defeat the availability of an asymmetric warfare scenario where OPFOR wears dog attack training jackets
>>
>>32610505
I guess if you have a wounded dog, aggression is likely. They're training medics to deal with angry hurt dogs?

If you're treating a wounded dog, getting bit is a non-trivial likelihood. Even a well-trained one.
>>
File: Scared.jpg (46KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
Scared.jpg
46KB, 420x500px
>>32610660
DARPA please.
>>
>>32610505
Imagine if robbers had access to this kind of gear.
>>
>>32610505
i thought this was going to be an article about bringing retards into the military and i was going to make a very angry post about it, but it seems we've already integrated them
>>
>>32610505
The pic is probably them receiving a standard induction / orientation about working dogs. It's standard for them to get a volunteer from a visiting unit / group to get attacked.
>>
>>32610505
Someone let the bitch out the kitchen.

Blonde decided to help get her back to its place.
>>
>>32610660
The ATF's worst nightmare
>>
>>32610505
weaponized doggos
>>
File: atf mythbusters.png (2MB, 1205x2048px) Image search: [Google]
atf mythbusters.png
2MB, 1205x2048px
>>32610505
>>32611261
This. If they put a pic of them sitting in a classroom watching powerpoint slides about basic veterinary care it wouldn't be as neat.
>>
>>32610505
He clearly said the word "vet" within earshot of the furry crocodiles
>>
>>32610505
The medic volunteered to put the jacket on thinking that the military doggo's biting would be just like when her own doggo roughhouses. She is learning that this is not the case at all. That is the face of a woman getting attacked by a furry missile with teeth.
>>
>>32610551
the tips of her fingers are like 8" from the end of that sleeve which could be sewn shut.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.