[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gun forums? where do you guys go to banter and learn from non

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: is.jpg (14KB, 340x220px) Image search: [Google]
is.jpg
14KB, 340x220px
gun forums? where do you guys go to banter and learn from non autistic normies? what are the best gun forums with actual hasfuns?
>>
File: 1484017476522.jpg (28KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
1484017476522.jpg
28KB, 400x341px
Snipershide.com mostly
>>
>>32609691
thanks ill check them out

anyone go to the high road?
>>
Pistolforum and Primary & Secondary

Places that actually have good information, non shitty community and people who shoot a lot. Not collector/hobby oriented which I like even more.
>>
File: .jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
ar15.com
>>
>>32609802
this forum is legit thanks m8. now this is what professionalism looks like
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>32609434

calguns.com
>>
m4carbine

they seem more autistic than ar15.com
when you want to read and research about something, why not go for people who will get right down to the details?
>>
File: 1387639381253.gif (411KB, 275x152px) Image search: [Google]
1387639381253.gif
411KB, 275x152px
>>32609855
>this forum is legit thanks m8. now this is what professionalism looks like
>arfcom
>>
>>32609726
Never visited pistol forum before but my ip is banned
>>
File: smuggestgirl.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
smuggestgirl.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
>>32609855

https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php
>>
Calguns
>>
I hate gun forums but I go to akfiles and texasguntalk
>>
>>32609434
>browsing normie sites

Yeah I don't do that anymore, only when there's actual good info. Even then they can be more autistic than some faggots here.

Usually those sites you get banned for going against the grain or share your bad experiences with sponsored products.
>>
>>32610274
What does your ip being banned stop you from doing on pistolforum? You could probably get it fixed by contacting staff if you're trying to make an account or post
>>
>>32609693
I do.

I started because i wanted to build an AR and their guide was okay. Nnothing much after that
>>
>>32610365
I got banned twice from texaschlforum.

First was because on a topic about GOA, I said I was a member in addition to being NRA member. The owner is on the NRA board but come on... I didn't event start the topic.

Second time was because I said I don't care if gays got married.

Charles Cotton is an asshole. It's a shame because I learned a lot about the state laws from that forum.
>>
File: dfgdfghfdhfg554.jpg (56KB, 481x499px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfghfdhfg554.jpg
56KB, 481x499px
>>32610365
>share your bad experiences with sponsored products

My god this 10000X. And not just gun forums either. This applies to all forums discussing consumer goods. Guns, dirt bikes, aquarium gear, electronics. I've been kicked out of every forum for doing this.

Go on normie site because 4chan is limited. Get involved with the community and contribute, earning a decent reputation. Eventually I need to buy something so I ask around that site. I fall for the adds and the fake accounts pretending to be real people doing real reviews. I buy the product. The product generally ranges from passable but overpriced to downright horrible. I express my discontent, calmly at first. Then eventually I go full retard when the shills show up and demonize me for not praising their shit products. And soon after I get banned and wind up back here again.

Pretty much the story of my internet life.
>>
I dont go anywhere, gun forums are all fucking garbage. If there were any good gun forums, I sure as shit wouldn't be kicking around this dump.
>>
>>32610507
>If there were any good gun forums, I sure as shit wouldn't be kicking around this dump.

see: >>32609726
>>
>>32610038
m4carbine is about 95% people repeating what the sponsoring smes say and 5% people about to be banned for speaking ill of a sponsor or bucking the group think. Look into what happened to DocGKR.

As an aside I'm surprised not to hear about doodie since they are literal trolls.
>>
>>32610570
>DocGKR

That guy knows his shit.
>>
>>32609693
The High Road always made me uncomfortable. I feel like that place is #2 behind 4chan for most potential to be vanned...they're weird.
>>
>>32610849
Yes he does. But he said somewhat positive things about ToddG, which was a cardinal sin at m4c when Alias was still a thing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.