[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppressors are hard to buy. Donald Trump Jr. want to change that.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 19

File: 5488.jpg (37KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
5488.jpg
37KB, 640x426px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/gun-silencers-are-hard-to-buy-donald-trump-jr-and-silencer-makers-want-to-change-that/2017/01/07/0764ab4c-d2d2-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html
>>
>>32608447
>“They want the general public to think it’s about hearing aids or something,” said Kristen Rand, the legislative director of the Violence Policy Center. “It’s both a silly and smart way to do it, I guess. But when the general public finds out what’s really happening, there will be outrage.”

I don't think the general public really is ever going to be outraged by suppressors. They never were, as far to my knowledge. I've seen staunch anti-gun advocates still say they think suppressors should be able to be purchased, so at least people don't have cracks of shots near their property or have to deal with hearing damage.
>>
>>32608495
What does she think it's "really" about? Everyone wants to be a pew pew assassin?
>>
The whole argument is based on ignorance.
>>
>>32608513
Yeah, I'm not sure what other angle she thinks we're trying to push with safety equipment. Liberals don't belive in slippery slope despite pushing pedophilia less than 5 years after getting gays married.
>>
>>32608513
It doesn't matter to these people what good uses something might have, only that some very small section of people (the article even mentions: "Gun rights proponents and the silencer industry cite a study showing that in California, from 1995 to 2005, silencers appeared to be used for criminal purposes only 153 times in federal cases.") might think to use it for a crime. Your rights end where the nanny state begins.
>>
>>32608545
>Criminal purposes
I bet 99% of that was poaching or property damage and involved nigger-rigged homemade cans.
>>
>>32609160
You can bet your bottom dollar that's the case. Either that or they were registered NFA items that were confiscated in conjunction with some other crime.
If you're smart enough to obtain and use the correct sized silencer, to kill someone, you're most likely smart enough to at least police your brass.
>>
>>32609216
Is the thing you're citing in reference to violent crime or would illegal transportation/sale/construction of suppressors count? Because I'm sure plenty of chucklefucks have gotten the big ATF fist for fucking about the wrong way.
>>
>>32609241
I'm not that anon but
"Appeared to be used for criminal purposes only 153 times in federal cases" is pretty vague. By that logic any silencer that was guilty by association or purchased with bad money would be as bad as one used to shoot someone.
>>
>>32609241
those offences would include anyone caught illegally manufacturing a suppressor or selling illegal suppressor components. So pretty much all of those cases are probably these sorts of offenses.
>>
File: good feels.png (39KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
good feels.png
39KB, 592x754px
>>32608447
Hope! Change!

apparently not just a slogan anymore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWbj8P6Tk-E&spfreload=10
>>
Whoops, wrong thread.
>>
File: smile.jpg (153KB, 1184x1011px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
153KB, 1184x1011px
>>32608447
full interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk&t=3s

shortened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LOxq6j4FM
>>
"But gun-control activists say silencers are getting quieter, particularly in combination with subsonic ammunition, which is less lethal but still damaging. They point to videos on YouTube in which silencers make high-
powered rifles have “no more sound than a pellet gun,” according to one demonstrator showing off a silenced semiautomatic .22LR."
>high-powered rifles
>silenced semiautomatic .22LR
>>
>>32608447
>washingtonpost
>>
>>32609470
>Everything I say is true, as long as you let me redefine truth.
>>
>>32609470
22lr might as well be a pellet gun
>>
>>32609485
>Anonymous
>>
File: Deus Vult.jpg (63KB, 948x535px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.jpg
63KB, 948x535px
YES!

Thank god he won the election, after 8 years of being demonized by my president for my hobbies and for exercising my rights, we finally will have a man in charge that will FIGHT FOR ME

2017 is gonna be a great year, /k/omrades
>>
>>32608537
They'll believe whatever the (((media))) tells them. Not long ago, they were in an uproar about McCarthyism and criticising McCain for saying what he said, but now they're parroting him simply because the media told them "de russians r responsible 4 drumpf"
No principles! Sad!
>>
Liberal news outlets can get fucked. They're not in control in 9 days.
>>
>>32610041
Yeah I saw that globalist push to cut Russia out of trade and influence as well. Guessing someone doesn't want competition with a possible mid east pipeline through isis land
>>
>>32610041
>They'll believe whatever the (((media))) tells them.
Are you suggesting that republicans aren't just as gullible and susceptible to right leaning media?
>>
>>32611085
Neocon (globalist) liberal (globalist with hints of commie) democrat (same shit) it really doesn't matter. Trump might be an outsider or he may be controlled opposition. Either way we only have 5 media companies and they are all run by the same tribe
>>
>>32608447
There might be some public rage because the general public thinks supressors turns the sound into a very quiet "pew" as in movies.
I don't know much about the latest supressors but to anyone with gun training (ie, law enforcement) the sound of standard suppressed shots are still quite recognizable.
>>
>>32610041

Mccain was right then, he was right now.

Back then saying fuck russia meant i was a neocon. Now it means im a liberal.

Lovin every laff.
>>
>>32609470
To be fair, pellet guns are actually pretty loud. There's the large, compressed spring releasing all its energy and hitting the end of the barrel shroud. That's decently loud, mixed with the crack from pellets breaking the sound barrier. They're definitely not quiet.
>>
>>32611123
There is a difference between the two?
>>
>>32608447

They're not HARD to buy.

It's just fucking annoying that new versions of the product are released while you're waiting to take possession of something you paid for in full months ago, knowing the whole time that it's just sitting in the dealer's locked safe while the ATF plays with their dick instead of stamping papers.
>>
>>32608447
Good

The hearing protection act must pass.

We should be doing all we can to weaken and destroy all aspects of the NFA.

Next SBRs and SBSs should be taken off the NFA. Followed by Full Auto.
>>
I won't believe it til I see it.
>>
>>32608447
I'm pretty confident that it will pass, but I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket.
>>
>>32611049
if you remember how much they ragged on bush during his presidency you'd know that they've always been in control of the masses.
>>
>>32611140
>can make one for 60$ in material with my lathe and mill at home in about 3 hours.
>have to pay 200$ tax stamp and then have it engraved for another 50-100$
>wait for atf approval before I can even make the damn thing which can take half a year.
yeah no, I'd much rather just do it under the table and tell no one about it than spend 5X the price and 3000% the time it would take to just make it (I have a private range behind my house and NO one bothers me, so getting found out is hardly an issue). If this thing passes I will happily make a couple.
>>
>>32611829

You know who is really sensitive to noise? Dogs.

Do you by chance have any dogs?
>>
>>32611928
Atf pls go

Leave that doggo alone
>>
>>32611935

LOL fuck the ATF IRL Family.

Bump.
>>
>>32608447
>Suppressors are hard to buy
No they're not, just walk in a shop, flash your permit and buy one
>>
>>32611193
I hope it does
Always wanted to slap a suppressor on my AR for practical ans aesthetic reasons
>>
>>32608495
But if any random madman can buy a suppressor they could sneak into a room and start killing people one by one without anyone hearing it!

Only a few people have the specialized knowledge and equipment to manufacture such a thing and we need to keep it that way with regulations! You wouldn't want random people to be able to buy nuclear bombs from Walmart would you?
>>
File: Jojo.jpg (19KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo.jpg
19KB, 255x255px
>>32611829
>>32611928
DON'T FALL FOR IT M8
>>
>>32611978
I know this is a lark, but just to see what would happen, I designed a couple monolithic baffle cores in some CAD program, and shopped it around to a couple of the online machining and 3d printing sites to see if they controlled for those sorts of things... now I have two monolithic baffle cores, one in 6061 Aluminium and one in 420 steel.
>>
>>32612009
Do you have a tube you could put the baffles into? Like if your intent was to construct a silencer Family?

Bump!
>>
>>32611138
No.
>>
>>32612030
No comment. But I do know that the my monolithic design is as effective as a professionally produced k-baffle can.
>>
>>32611928
the ATF only finds out about things if someone, usually a LEO informs them. I have a gate on my driveway, so unless they have probable cause to search my property they can't cross that gate. Then again this is ATF so probable cause doesn't mean shit...
>my LEO's think distilling moonshine is legal as long as you don't sell it

I haven't made anything yet, honestly. I've thought about it, but I'm much more interested in making an AR18 carrier that would carry an AR15 bolt, ATM.
>>
>>32612050
Distilling shine is legal as long as you don't go over whatever the legal limit is. Which is a fair amount.
>>
>>32612034
Well shit another legislative year of voting away our rights and personal finances
>>
>>32612070
No, it isn't. Homebrewing is legal, as long as you don't brew more than some arbitrary amount per person per household, but distilling without a proper license is always illegal.
>>
>>32611140
>They're not HARD to buy.
as opposed to what?
>>
File: 1231799071002.jpg (71KB, 326x252px) Image search: [Google]
1231799071002.jpg
71KB, 326x252px
>>32611123
>Mccain was right then, he was right now.

Saying fuck Russia at all just means you like pointless war anon. Just like McCain.
>>
>>32612070
That is brewing beer or wine which is 50 gallons a person or 100 gallons a house with 2 21+ occupants
>>
>>32611829
>i'm gonna make one suppressor that could cost me my house, this awesome private range behind my house, all my land, my family, my dogs
but you wouldn't do it under the table, obviously. that runs counter to the whole argument chuck schumer is going to make as he fucking tries to block the law, which you're currently making for him.
>>
>>32612085
This, distilling has been illegal since the whiskey rebellion. The government taxes the shit out of alcohol ,like 2$ for a standard bottle of jack.
>>
>>32612086
Getting a firearms license in yurop
$200, fingerprints, and a wait is easy
>>
>>32612085
>but distilling without a proper license is always illegal.
Isn't this an industrial/zoning thing though? Like, it's the same reason you can't make food commercially out of your home kitchen.
>>
File: 1384995034539.jpg (2MB, 2999x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1384995034539.jpg
2MB, 2999x1996px
>>32608513
Right Wing Death Squads doing the Moons out Goons out dance and terrorizing the Urbanites.
>>
>>32608495
Guns are still loud with supressors, just ont hearing damage loud. If I ever wanted to assassinate someone I would go with a crossbow.

>inb4 .22 subsonic
I wouldn't count on it killing a man reliably.
>>
>>32612155
clearly, this thread is not about buying supressors in Chancelor Merkels cuckistan.
>>
>>32612158
No, it's an ATF enforced law, just like the NFA
>>
>>32612086

It'ss more complicated than just filling out a 4473, but if all you had to do was file the papers and not wait half a year or more a lot of the bitching would go away.
>>
File: IMG_3803.png (12KB, 193x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3803.png
12KB, 193x152px
>>32608447
>Donald Trump Jr wants to change that
>bill introduced 2 years ago
>>
>>32612132
exactly why I haven't done it yet. if it were just a misdemeanor with no reprocussions other then a fine then I would probably do it, but yeah prison for a 60$ tube isn't worth it, but neither is going through the process of getting one legally either.

So, I'll watch this bill and hope.
>>
>>32612195
He is just campaigning for the bill, trying to get it passed.
>>
>>32611123
Liberals and neocons are both Trotskyists.
>>
>>32612158
You may not produce spirits for beverage purposes without paying taxes and without prior approval of paperwork to operate a distilled spirits plant. [See 26 U.S.C. 5601 & 5602 for some of the criminal penalties. You should also review our Home Distilling page.] There are numerous requirements that must be met that also make it impractical to produce spirits for personal or beverage use. Some of these requirements are filing an extensive application, filing a bond, providing adequate equipment to measure spirits, providing suitable tanks and pipelines, providing a separate building (other than a dwelling) and maintaining detailed records, and filing reports. All of these requirements are listed in 27 CFR Part 19.

Spirits may be produced for non-beverage purposes for fuel use only without payment of tax, but you also must file an application, receive TTB's approval, and follow requirements, such as construction, use, records and reports.

source: https://www.ttb.gov/spirits/faq.shtml
>>
>>32612185
yeah but isn't the spirit of the law more to keep private homes from turning into unregulated factories in the middle of residential neighborhoods rather than just "we dun liek le shine cuz we haet le fun"

because 50 gallons per month per person or whatever it is is still a lot of booze

>>32612148
alcohol is still dirt cheap in the US, be thankful it's only that much
>>
>>32612268
No its just so that the big distilleries have a monopoly on production
>>
>>32612268
50 gallons a year....... not that it is really watched
>>
>>32612281
maybe if you wanna make booze you should get the necessary permits and equipment and do it on properly zoned land instead of setting up a nasty ass still in the middle of a suburb
>>
>>32608495
Kek, literally only the Violence Policy Center is the only gun control group so far against the hearing protection act. They were the only counter arguement in the article.
>>
>>32608495
This.

It's why you can have suppressors in britain, and rather easily at that. It's a noise ordinance thing. Same reason cars have mufflers.
>>
File: IMG_0064.jpg (26KB, 239x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
26KB, 239x306px
>>32608447
Very nice...
>>
>>32608447
suppressors are not only legal but recommended in the UK cuz the noise levels break health and safety regulations
>>
>>32612374
Too bad you barely have anything to put the suppressor on.
>>
File: madam_president.jpg (111KB, 734x908px) Image search: [Google]
madam_president.jpg
111KB, 734x908px
I feel sorry for those poor sods who are stuck in the Hillary timeline.
>>
>>32612311
Maybe you should get a permit for a gun instead of buying one willy nilly in the suburbs.
t. "Moderate liberal
>>
Making suppressors easier to obtain would be a lot of innocent Americans, especially minorities, in danger.

Drumpf must be stopped.
>>
>>32612170
Mossad/Israelis did.

http://www.tactical-life.com/firearms/israeli-mossad-22-lrs/#mossad-22-lsr-beretta-70
>>
>>32611741
Yeah, I remember every comedian, news outlet, and late night stand up was shitting all over him. Then they get Obama, and it was all hail the perfect president. He can do no wrong, he is so cool, and Michelle is beautiful, somehow.

I never thought Hillary could lose, what with their complete control of the media, and education system, and the dipshits that they have churned out of their public mind control facilities stumbling to the polls. I wonder if he'll be the last republican president we see in our life time.
>>
File: blacked_pepe.png (189KB, 487x459px) Image search: [Google]
blacked_pepe.png
189KB, 487x459px
>>32612425
This

Fuck Trump and fuck white people
>>
>>32612422
2bh you should probably have to have a license or something if you're discharging a gun in city limits outside of an indoor range that has noise dampening of some kind

noise violations and all that
>>
>>32612340
HPA has been fairly under the radar, and most gun control groups don't know shit about guns, so the mechanics and legal aspects of NFA/suppressor ownership elude them. They only know what Hollywood shits out.'

I expect more anti-gunners to get on board for no other reason than to stop gun owners getting something they want.
>>
>>32612439
>I never thought Hillary could lose, what with their complete control of the media, and education system, and the dipshits that they have churned out of their public mind control facilities stumbling to the polls. I wonder if he'll be the last republican president we see in our life time.

people didn't think brexit would happen either. The media doesn't have as much sway as they think they do.
>>
>americans want suppressors to be banned because they think "freedom" means being rude to your neighbors and so they feel the need to discharge loud firearms in populated areas at all hours of the night
>>
File: snowballmonkey.jpg (112KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
snowballmonkey.jpg
112KB, 600x899px
>>32612422
>comparing erecting a factory to buying a gun

>comparing violating zoning laws to buying a normal consumer good
>>
>>32612523
zoning laws have nothing to do with distillation. The only way zoning laws effect distillation is that some areas are zoned "for business".
>>
>>32612545
and I'm saying that the point of limiting distilleries in private homes is probably a part of the enforcement of keeping industry in industrial zones and normal residential activity in residential zones

and the duty of doing so falls to the ATF because of the A part in ATF
>>
>>32612281
No you moron, it has nothing to do with that. Distilling on a commercial scale costs more money than you'll ever have. The big alcohol conglomerates have no worries about micro distilleries taking their market share because they know that the thing that separates a good product from a profitable one is marketing. They aren't hiding under a law, they're towering over their competition.

This law exists because distilling grain alcohol for consumption is much more dangerous than people realize. Stills can explode, solder can be toxic, too much methanol and your product makes you blind. The law is intended to deter people from haphazardly assembling a pressure cooker still that goes full Boston marathon in their kitchen and scalds little billy's face off. The fuel cert is cheap and easy to get and obviously the government wouldn't know what you were doing with the final product until you either burned it or drank it. My guess is they'd be there for neither.
>>
>>32612257
Hey, ANOTHER reason I despise the ATF! It's seriously like they're an agency designed to fuck with everything I like or want to do.

>>32612268
>rather than just "we dun liek le shine cuz we haet le fun"

Think about everything the ATF does to gun owners between suppressors and "arm braces" and get back to me on that one. Of course it fucking is.
>>
>>32612691
>Alcohol
>explosives
>firearms
>tobacco to a lesser degree

most unamerican agency ever
>>
File: 6xwmc.jpg (45KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
6xwmc.jpg
45KB, 500x585px
If HPA passes then Short Barrel Rifles section of the NFA is pointless with the "pinned" suppressors now making SBR barrel lengths over 16 inches added to the bullpup designs that are already making rifles "concealable."

If you add the fact bumpfire stocks and binary triggers are legal that makes the NFA, FOPA, and Hughes Amendment worthless garbage.
>>
>>32612563
And I think the point goes back to here
>>32612523

I don't think he's saying he wants to make an unlicensed fucking factory like you insinuate, I think he just means like making a still for some extra whiskey.

It's more bullshit like not being able to collect rainwater or getting your dog shot for putting a stock on a "pistol" and it now forever being a rifle. If it was like manufacturing a fucking gun where you only have to register/serialize it if you intend to sell it, I don't think there'd be a complaint.

At least, that's how I look at it. I recognize it's a semi-dangerous process, but not only has the tech come a long way, but it's a pretty basic thing to do, and I feel like a man has a right to make his own jar of fucking whiskey if he wants. It's just more government encroachment of a style that pisses of the particular rural-ish, libertarian-eqsue, government skeptic audience of /k/.
>>
File: QCW-05.jpg (49KB, 590x285px) Image search: [Google]
QCW-05.jpg
49KB, 590x285px
Suppressed bullpups when?
>>
>>32612746
>It's more bullshit like not being able to collect rainwater
what? in my state you can collect as much as you'd like as long as it's used for outdoor activities
>>
>>32612382

me 2
>>
>>32612763
Well, it's not like that everywhere. The fact that you even have to check up the local laws for something like that is fucking absurd.
>>
>>32612808
well, California is... you know.
>>
>>32612763
A lot of states out west, especially ones bordering California have a fucked up system of water claims and rights.

Tldr of it is that the rainfall in your yard belongs to the state unless you have a deed proving otherwise, in which case it may be superseded by some vinyard in California anyways because they have a slip of paper from 1820.
>>
>>32612050
>Then again this is ATF so probable cause doesn't mean shit...
They don't need to cross the gate, snipers will just shoot your wife holding your infant child and then they'll acquit you of all charges.
>>
>>32612889
I don't understand why he didn't allow the lawsuit to go further. He should have reamed the us government for every penny it was worth.
>>
>>32612155
>>32612189
but compared to 99.8% of other consumer goods it's absurdly hard.
>>
>>32612170
powerful crossbows are still pretty loud
>>
>>32612985
Or gone on a murderous rampage. I can't believe a man wouldn't hunt down every agent on that property that day; at least the ones who physically shot his family.
>>
File: 2aa.jpg (57KB, 550x456px) Image search: [Google]
2aa.jpg
57KB, 550x456px
>>32612852
>california
>>
>>32613023
some men are better than you or I, or he just wanted it all to end and get on with the rest of his life.

ATF was reeled in a lot after ruby ridge, waco, and the subsequent bombing.
>>
>>32613023
He may be waiting till they retire for the extra fuck you to their morale not to mention raising his kid (if kid survived)
>>
File: lt9upt1pht8y.jpg (52KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
lt9upt1pht8y.jpg
52KB, 1024x510px
>>32612425
TRUCK FRUMP!
>>
>>32612715
You act like the people who made the laws knew what they were talking about.
>>
shillary defence force out in full force
>>
>>32608447
>trump wont do anything for gun rights, hes just as bad as clinton
Shills btfo
>>
>>32612462
Honestly, I'm worried about what happens when the HPA reaches the Senate. That's going to be it's biggest challenge.
>>
>>32613078
They knew what they were doing. The whole point of the NFA was get the gangsters for Tax Evasion.
>>
>>32612425
>>32612441
>>32613065
this bait turns out to be actually serious.

;~;
>>
>>32613183
It all depends on whether they think they can bait Chuck Schumer or a gun control group into making it a news story.

If they can, then they'll look like heroes for standing up for gun rights and pass it. If they can't, they'll quietly shelve it and pretend it never happened.
>>
File: 1481481704640.png (42KB, 291x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481481704640.png
42KB, 291x293px
>>32608495
>Fucking Republicans, don't they know only WE can use Orwellian terminology like "common sense", "assault weapons", and "politically correct"?
Comical desu.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170111-154427.png (210KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170111-154427.png
210KB, 1440x2560px
>>32613200

And to price the items out of reach for common people?

I have $200 per item, but if I had to pay that amount adjustmened for inflation I'd probably say no, fuck that. 3k tax on a fucking metal tube with baffles in it? No.
>>
>>32611085
>right leaning media
You can say Fox News.
>>
>>32612163
amazing
>>
>>32612009
How much did it cost?
>>
>>32613183
I'll tell you what will happen. Some dumb motherfuck will filibuster the bill and kill it. Simple as that. It may be a red house and senate, but it isn't a huge majority so it is fucked.
>>
>>32613528
That's exactly what I am worried about. I bet that faggot from CT Chris Murphey will fuck it all up somehow.
>>
>>32609909
Is that a man starting a fight with a shark? Full armor and a sword...underwater. I don't know if this is genius or retarded. Also, don't post a pic that is more interesting then whatever it was you said.
>>
>>32611970
Where does one get this permit. I would like to have one.
>>
>>32613246
I guess they figured that the gangsters wouldn't be willing to cough up $200 ($3500) in taxes for their soon-to-be NFA firearms.
>>
>>32613742

Europe land somewhere I think.
>>
>>32612425
I mean, the whole point of gun control is to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of dangerous minorities. 25% of adult blacks have a felony conviction, compared with 6.5% of non-blacks. The best way to keep our neighborhoods safe is to keep weapons (and brown people) out of them. That's why I vote democrat.
>>
>>32612436
>Mossad/Israelis did.

I immediately read 911 after that
>>
>>32613843
If democrats honestly spoke their mind
>>
>>32613755
Oh, well fuck that.
>>
>>32613423
Funny enough, Fox was the only network during the election cycle that had both DNC and RNC shills, as well as people who had a hardon for Trump. CNN and MSNBC might be bad, but holy shit, none of their anchors are as outwardly repulsive and thirsty for Obama's dick as Juan Williams, or as much of a commie loving fuck as Geraldo. Hell, I haven't seen CNN keep the right-wing equal of the people Tucker interviews on for more than a minute, let alone for 7-10 minutes.
Jesus Christ, if you told me even 2 years ago that I'd be calling Fox News less biased than fuckin CNN, I'd probably slap you.
>>
>>32613985
Because fox hated Trump and Hillary. The RNC brass basically went "ah fucking hell... what the fuck happened?" And didn't have any idea what the wanted and still don't.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.