[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he spends his money on custom versions of guns like legions,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1450903351394.jpg (101KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450903351394.jpg
101KB, 854x960px
>he spends his money on custom versions of guns like legions, wilson combats, ricing his glock out instead of using that money on ammo and shooting classes

Friendly reminder that you cannot buy skill.
>>
>>32607190
Reminder that you still need to buy ammo and classes
>>
>>32607190
>needing to go to a class to learn how to shoot
>>
>>32607190
skill and talent are different things. talent is inherent but skills can be taught.
>>
>>32607190
Friendly reminder some of us can have both semi custom handguns and ammo and time to shoot. My 10,000 rounds of .45acp reloads are dying to go through my Les Baer
>>
>>32607190
I do both. Helps that this is my primary hobbies.
>>
>>32607310
this.
>>
>>32607190
lol no way in fuck that bitch cooked anything
that kitchen looks set dressed clean
>>
>>32607321
Talent is an inherent way of thinking and a combination of skills already possessed that work together to create a greater whole that is more than someone else's aptitude who doesn't possess similar skills.

Skill is making up for this difference.

The difference is which person is going to give it their all?
>>
File: dunning-kruger-effect.png (70KB, 2024x1432px) Image search: [Google]
dunning-kruger-effect.png
70KB, 2024x1432px
>>32607310
>>
>>32607450
You can clean up while something is in the oven you lazy sack of shit.
>>
>>32607450
she probably cleaned it as it was baking. Def wifey material.
>>
>>32607450
My girlfriend's mom cooks and her kitchen looks like that. But she's obsessed with her house being clean.

To the point that if we plan to go out as a group we have to sit in the car while she sweeps and mops the entire house all the way backing out of the door.

I guess so it can be clean for the burglar.
>>
>>32607190
>Not having your girlfriend's safety officer dad let you shoot his 45 kimber
>>
>>32607190
>NRA-instructor shill detected
GOY NEVAH FORGET THE 6 MILLION ROUNDS YOU NEED TO BUY TO BECOME PROFICIENT IN ORDER TO FIGHT THE LIBERALS ATTEMPTS AT THE GUN HOLOHOA-... I MEAN HOLOCAUST
>>
>Wilson Combats
Have you ever held one? I messed with my friends Brigadier and the slide felt like moving really soft precious rocks against each other. It was such a specific kind of smooth I can only describe it like that. I love the mass of the inherent design but the custom job makes it feel so sleek. In short a custom job doesn't only mean compensating for skill, it can mean comfort or just plain beauty
>>
>>32608666
Are you saying practicing and learning are just scams? Is this really what you are implying?
>>
>>32607450
My kitchen is that clean. So is my work bench. Do you know how much faster you can be when shit is clean.
>>
>>32607190
It's been shown that the biggest key to "winning" gun fights is to identify and hide behind cover that will actually stop bullets. Everything else is only a tiny bit better then a total crap shoot. Not saying you shouldn't train just saying it might not help.
>>
File: 441.png (182KB, 685x521px) Image search: [Google]
441.png
182KB, 685x521px
>>32607190
The absolute worst are Salient/Zev Glocks.

Nothing like turning a utilitarian pistol that literally costs $100 to make into a $1500 milled out abortion instead of a 17L or 34.
>>
>>32608914
In a war zone maybe.

On the street, it's shooting first. The vast majority of shootings are over in 1-2 rounds. It's hard to be gangsta when you have a sucking chest wound.
>>
>>32608916
I see motherfuckers roll out with souped up Glocks all the time looking like they're shooting birdshot at 7 yards.

Hell, last time I went, there was a guy shooting his sbr'd KAC .300blk benched making 20 inch groups at 50 yards. One of the worst things with guns especially Ars and glocks is how full retard one can go spending all their money on shit they don't need yet instead of outshooting their gun then buying the appropriate enhancements when the moment comes.
>>32608947
>muh three shots at three yards in three seconds
And the majority of your life is spent on not being in a gunfight, according to statistics. Why even carry a gun?
>>
>>32607190
I want to stick my rolling pin in her buns.
>>
>falling for the training meme
Holy fucking kek you're a cuck
>>
>>32609747
>shooting 40 moa
Yeah that's gotta be at least partly the gun's fault. I take first timers to the range and they can manage at least 10 moa benched with an optic. Something about that kac is fucked up.
>>
>>32608916
I know a guy who recently built a "Glock" out of one of those 80% frames and Zev everything else, and it's a giant piece of shit.

That's probably as much down to him having no idea how to build a gun as anything else, though.
>>
File: 1483541919357.jpg (123KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483541919357.jpg
123KB, 800x800px
Friendly reminder that only a poorfag or an autist treats these things as an "either or" situation, instead of doing both.
>>
>>32607310
practice doesnt make perfect, practice makes permanent.

anyone that wants to improve in any given endeavor in life uses a coach.

but i guess everyone else isn't as smart as you.
>>
>>32610208
No one wants to buy your shitty training any more, Yeager.
>>
>>32610208
Practice is fine. Why do you need to pay some wannabe operator or a vet who wants to relive the glory days for shit you can do yourself.
>>
>>32608620
>I guess so it can be clean for the burglar.
Wew

I think it's more that she likes coming back to a clean house. People get a buzz off of it, as opposed to the slight depression that comes with returning to a messy house and thinking
>shit nigger, I need to clean this.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.