[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

Assuming you are fighting for your life, is it effective to gouge your opponent's eyes/throat when grappling (either on top or bottom) or grab and twist their fingers until they break, or bite their fingers/arms/throat?

I assume a good bite to someones throat or face during a fight could do a lot of damage.

Here's some things that understandably forbidden in UFC which is supposed to be pretty hardcore.

>Head-butting
>Biting or spitting at an opponent
>Hair pulling
>Fish-hooking
>Intentionally placing a finger into any orifice, (no homo) or into any cut or laceration of an opponent
>Eye gouging of any kind
>Groin attacks
>Downward pointing of elbow strikes (see 12-6 elbow)
>Small joint manipulation
>Strikes to the spine or back of the head or anything behind the ears (see Rabbit punch)
>Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea
>Clawing, pinching, twisting the flesh
>Kicking the head of a grounded opponent (see Soccer kick)
>Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent
>Stomping an opponent on the ground

If gouging with your fingers and biting during a UFC fight were legal would we see a lot of it or would people still be still punching each other in the nose? I assume gouging or biting people would be used more while grappling
>>
>>32605894
Nothing is dirty in a real fight.
>>
>>32605937
I was more asking how effective it would be
>>
>>32605937
Double this
>>
>>32605894
Biting is only good if you want hepatitis
>>
>>32605894
there is no such thing as dirty fighting
there are no rules in a fight.

if you have to chew a guys balls off to win, you start chewing.
>>
>>32605955
I imagine gouging someones eyes out would be pretty effective.
>>
>>32605894

>Assuming you are fighting for your life

Shoot them.

>Intentionally placing a finger into any orifice

>let me bang bro
>>
Let me tell you a little something about being jumped anon, I busted enough nuts and popped enough ears to make a Peanut salesmen go deaf.
>>
The UFC is pretty gay, but I doubt anyone is taking their mouth guard out to bite somebody unless it's Mike Tyson.
>>
>>32605894
all that shit used to be legal in the UFC, watch some of the early events. most fights were still won by knockout or submission
>>
Go for the flying cross armbar my dude.
Break that elbow.

Nothing is "dirty" if you're fighting for your life.
>>
>>32605937
First post is Best post
>>
>>32606013
before it turned in to boring "trip a guy and beat his head while he's down"

booooooooooooring
>>
most people have a little bit of sub conscious honor. Once you break the ice you pay the price. So if you don't get the upper hand by attempting to bite or poke someones eyes out and they were just fighting you b/c you pissed them off at a bar expect the shit to really escalate. I know all you 140 lb faggots like to act edgy on this website but going 100% isn't always the answer. It sounds good and you might even sound experienced to some naive kids on this website.>>32605937

Although hes somewhat right, be careful how quick you escalate shit b/c you might just turn an ass kicking into something more serious like being in a coma.
>>
>>32606050
its not boring if you actually understand whats going on
>>
>>32606054

Thanks, I wasn't really asking weather it's "fair" or "nice" or not like these edgy faggots are implying. I was more asking weather people would be doing it more in the UFC and stuff if it was legal, like in most street fight videos I don't see people's fingers being bitten or eyes being ripped out.

>>32606013
Was a good answer
>>
>>32606056
>10 second fight
>fun
>>
Did you learn nothing from Ric Flair, OP?

When given the opportunity, ALWAYS go for the low-blow.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>32606054
A solid punch to the face has the potential to kill so you're taking that risk just fighting to begin with. The question is if somebody is literally trying to kill you will biting and gouging help, and the answer is maybe. Bruce Lee even taught his students to bite when they ran out of options. It's something that can create an opportunity to retaliate or run.
>>
>>32606120
i'm not saying your wrong. I just don't like this advice being given out. The "everything is fair in a fight" especially without context. If you somehow know hes going to kill you then sure go ahead. Real life isn't like that though. Most people, if they find themselves in a fight, will be in a situation at a bar or some traffic dispute which could turn deadly or could be just some fight. If some 140lb 4chan kid walks around with this philosophy hes bound to shoot someone and go to jail because witnesses saw something else or try to poke some guys eyes out that was just pissed off and on steroids and end up being put in a coma himself. Lots of fights happen with people with a lack of emotional control and anger problems. Go ahead and piss off someone whos pride was hurt and turn it into a eye poking contest and see if that doesn't back fire. All i'm saying is /k masturbates over strawman argument tier situations for everything especially self defense scenarios when I think this mindset is going to get someone fucked. Some simple assault and battery turned into life in prison.
>>
wew
>>
>>32606083
That's because the fundamentals are what win fights, like positional dominance, stamina, power, and training grappling/striking in an effective manner, you can have all the dirty tricks int he world and it won't help you when someone can punch you at will or mount you with ease and literally punch you and you can't touch them.
>>
I've been in a couple of fights where I've gone for the eye gouge. Once I pressed my thumbs into the eyes of my enemy.They all scream like little cunts no matter how tough they thought they were.

>tfw nobody is tough with a thumb in their eyeball
>tfw giga nigga screams like a little bitch as you blind him in one eye.
The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
>>
>>32606872
Badass eye gouger gets mounted, gouges eyes, then proceeds to get pummeled to death because he can't escape mount and he thought his gouges would save his life. < that's you.
>>
>>32605894
What got deleted?
>>
File: 1461237260515.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1461237260515.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>32606904
>gouging out someone's eyes won't make them get off you
>>
>>32606904
Nah, it didn' turn out that way. He swung at me, I weaved it and grabbed his ears with my fingers and took him to the ground while jamming my thumbs in his eyes. He was screaming in shock by the time we hit the ground.I had the mount, held his head in place while I beat his face in, his head smacking the concrete. I live in a rough neighborhood but I'm one of the only people who can leave his tools on the porch.
>>
>>32605894
>>Intentionally placing a finger into any orifice, (no homo) or into any cut or laceration of an opponent

All jokes aide, if you pull some homo shit in the middle of grappling with a dude he'll be shocked for a few vital seconds which may be all you need to win.
>>
>>32606967
"Fighting for your life" and you assume because you're willing to gouge someones eyes that they aren't "Fighting for their lives as well? What stops them from fighting through the pain and still killing you straight to death because they have positional dominance on your "dirty fighting" ass?
>>
>>32606983
Wat the fuck are you even saying? You weaved his punch and grabbed his ears? LOL ok, troll.
>>
I heard somewhere that literally ripping someone's throat out is not extremely hard to do. It only requires the will to grip and pull the trachea.
>>
>>32606872
sounds like complete bullshit but ok

some retard with a similar approach to you fought in UFC 5 and beat a retarded tae-kwon-do fighter / "nude steakhouse" proprietor. Then he fought Vitor Belfort and got taken down and destroyed in 12 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEfdAtl-YmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwvuApSLbg

>>32606967
If i'm in mount i control the positioning of my head relative to your arms. it's very easy for me to reach you but because of the angle it's hard for you to reach up to my head. if you poke my fucking eye all i have to do is sit back upright to relieve the pressure.

>>32606983
someone who is so retarded that you can beat him with those tactics would lose to you if you moonwalked backwards and tramples his toes
>>
>>32607002
>What stops them from fighting through the pain
Reality. Most people have shit tolerance for pain, and will instinctively pull back if they get a finger in the goddamned eye. You would too. So would I. It's an automatic defense mechanism.
>>
>>32607081
Travis Browne literally poked 2 knuckles deep into Werdum's eye. Guess what, Werdum won the fight.
>>
>>32607202
Good for him. Most people aren't Werdum.
>>
>>32606967
if you're getting battered have fun trying to find my face with your fingers, it just makes it easier for me to beat the shit out of you. your post belies a complete lack of fighting experience
>>
File: 1439520928453.jpg (64KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1439520928453.jpg
64KB, 846x846px
>>32607296
If you say so, anon. Maybe you're even right. I, for one, hope I never have to find out again.
>>
>all this eye gouging shit
If you're on the ground and losing, get a hand free and shoot them. If you can't do that, stab them. If you can't do either of those and you're on the ground and not winning already, there probably isn't shit you can do. Protect your face and throat, curl up, and don't fucking escalate.

If you're on the ground and winning, get the fuck up before his friends get involved. Break something first if you can. Kick the fucker in the face as hard as you can and then get away. You WILL get kicked in the head if you don't, or fucking stabbed, and you WILL proceed to lose the fight.

Source: I've been the guy who walked up and started kicking. MMA skills or not, a boot the face tends to ruin your plans.

You win a street fight by not going to jail or the hospital. Actually sticking around to fight like it's a competition is for morons. Don't get in fights. If you do, you should be seeking to disengage and fucking run.
>>
>>32607634
>If you're losing, give up
Fuck you. If I had, I'd be dead.
>>
>>32607403
so, you're saying he's right and superior training trumps a silly "dirty" trick and you're still betting your life on it?
>>
>>32608145
I believe in having training AND "dirty" tricks. The only rule in a fight is "win".
>>
>>32608187
So, if you were so into having actual training you wouldn't be arguing so hard about the eye gouges saving your life with judo ear throws.
>>
>>32608282
I'm not. I'm saying that, with most people, if you stab them in the eyes with your finger, that will make them back off and give you an opportunity to finish the fight.

Anything else is somebody's desperate attempt to set up a straw man to contend with.
>>
>>32608317
No.
Stab someoen in the eyes when they have positional dominance on you and see what happens. I know you're trying real hard to justify your badass fantasies but come on buddy.
>>
>>32608414
>fantasies
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Your instructor is gouging you, by the way.
>>
>>32608424
Guy that told us a story about how he threw someone by the ear and gouged their eyes to submission is talking down to everyone else. Goddamn it's past your bed time.
>>
>>32606054
Fuck off nigger
I learned to use concrete as a body slam
Padlocks and bandanas
Socks with rocks
Sticks and shit
Metal pipes and rebar
Fucking actual rocks
Folded newspaper
Bowie knife thats a fucking foot long.
>>
>>32608439
Wrong guy. I can understand your confusion.
>>
>>32606291
Talk shit get hit
Start a fight and dont be surprised if a gun is in your face
Tell bruce to lay off the juice
Fuck sake yes we need to go back to Beating the fuck outta people who
"Road rage"
You wanna start a fight cuz your feelings got hurt or your mental
Then yes you will get shot stabbed or slammed because fuck you put your hands on me and you're dead
That how it is in nature
Aggression is nature
We are meant to be aggressive
War we are purified slaughter we are enlightened.
>>
>>32607011
>>32607046
It's not really that simple to describe fights via text, but essentially what happened was this
>giga nigga swings at me with his right
> I step with my left and lean left
>he misses, loses his balance and comes forward
>I palm the left and right side of his face and grip on his ears (pretty big hands)
>I slam my thumbs into his eyes
> he starts screaming and recoils back
> I fall forward with him and we hit the ground
> my right thumb goes into his eye socket
> I pull my right from his face still holding onto his face with my left.
> I hit him a few times with my right
> I realize I just gouged out his eye and get up and run off.
it wasn't even intentional desu, you do weird things in the heat of a fight.
>>
>>32608858
Don't bother. These guys will never believe that anything as simple as getting stabbed in the eyes can ever defeat their invincible BJJ/MMA/BBQ until it happens. So let them believe, and let it happen.
>>
>>32608922
Well I tried to explain it accurately, I haven't posted since I posted my story by the way. I'm not claiming to be an mma fighter or any bs like that, the only claim I'll make is that 99% of people don't respond well to having fingers in their eyesockets. If you disagree shove your finger in your eye and see how it affects your vision along with how painful it is. Then imagine someone was doing that as hard as they could with their thumbs.
If you still think it's not incapacitating, well good on you, you're the 1%.
>>
>>32608858
oh ok, so it was all accidental now, what a badass you are. sounds like you beat up some fucking retarded kid and now you brag about how you poked a guys eyes out. Never had a real fight or a days training in your life. Good Job, keep telling stories.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.