[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU gun ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: IMG-20161225-WA0009.jpg (38KB, 452x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161225-WA0009.jpg
38KB, 452x960px
Fucking why? I wake up at 3 AM and read this now I can't sleep

https://euobserver.com/justice/136362
>>
>>32605808
Makes Bongistan look alright, knowing this won't apply to them.
>>
your life can only improve if you exit the .eu
>>
>EU states backed a bitterly contested EU gun bill on Tuesday (20 December) as part of larger efforts to restrict the circulation of assault rifles.
Okay, that's unreasonable, but it follows a sort of internal logic if you accept the premise-
>The commission had wanted an outright ban on semi-automatic rifles, such as AK47s, and those that resembled their military grade counterparts, and had hoped to limit magazine size to 10 bullets.
-So what the fuck is this bullshit?- Seriously. How does this happen.
>Hey, Jean-Paul.
>Yes, Joerg?
>We should ban assault rifles! That way we'll all be safe from the shootings that occur on a frequent basis.
>But Jean-Paul, assault rifles are already incredibly rare, and crimes committed with assault rifles are almost nonexistent.
>But Joerg! Military style rifles are for the military! Surely you don't think that the average landless serf can responsibly manage a weapon of destruction such as an assault rifle.
>I- well, okay, no assault rifles then.
>What about guns that look like assault rifles?
>But form does not always follow function, Jean-Paul.
Seriously, it's that easy. Fucking GERMANY is in the EU. I'd expect some level of logical competence from them.
>>
>>32605841
>>32605853
This might just be the last darn drop, if it gets ratified by romanian parliament might as well get ready to pack it up and move to the US
>>
>>32605883
>Germany
>logical competence
Grats, you've fallen for their PR bullshit
>>
>>32605808

You really do not follow what is happening around you that much? That article is gross simplification of the situation and quite misleading at parts.

Only two of the three parties with-in EU's political system have reached agreement in the matter and negotiations (trilogy) continue. Check Firearms United Facebook pages for updates.
>>
>>32605887
No, that's ok.
>>
>>32605887
>might as well get ready to pack it up and move to the US
If only it was that easy.
>>
>>32605883
>EU is the greater California
Fucking hell, communism isn't dead
>>
>>32605887
Do you

1. Have immediate family in the US
2. Or have a job offer lined up

If the answer to both is no, you will never get in. Sorry, wish it was different but it's not.
>>
>>32605883
>Fucking GERMANY is in the EU. I'd expect some level of logical competence from them.
Ahahahaha. How out of touch are you?

Germans ARE the cucks driving this. They are the epitome of nu-male leftist fags tied with Sweden.
>>
>>32605883
People with logical competence must perish.
>>
>>32605883
>Fucking GERMANY is in the EU. I'd expect some level of logical competence from them.

>a country that fell for Hitler's bullshit
>logical
>>
>>32608739
Swedens official stance in this has been that gun laws are already strict enough. Its the french that are the main faggots when i comes to gun laws.

Full autos are actually civilian legal in sweden, and competions are held in SMG shooting.
>>
File: 1430949433116.jpg (872KB, 1152x4436px) Image search: [Google]
1430949433116.jpg
872KB, 1152x4436px
>britain gets rekt by retarded EU cigerette laws before we can leave
>get probably slapped by this too before we leave

FUCKING
>>
>>32608648
>>32608554
>Implying Trump won't shift immigration from Mexico/africa/asia back to Europe, pre 1965 immigration act style
>>
>>32608739
We are giving you guys pretty much what we had to deal with for the past 15 years. Shit sucks. But the negotiations arenĀ“t over yet.
>>
>>32608554
>>32608648
Would finished university education and owning a successful company here have any effect?
>>
>>32605808
It's time for you Europeans to go East. Czechoslovakia is outright ignoring this ban, whether it be passed or not and are in the works of making their version of the second amendment
>>
>>32610005
Curious question: How diffixult is it to earn a firearm permit and how many hoops do you have to jump through if any? Are local law enforcement given the rigt to trespass your home without a warrant if you own firearms? Are there any mandatory registrations? Any caliber and firearm restrictions? Any restrictions on firearm features?
>>
>>32610262
To be fair, I figure most Eastern European countries are just going to say "lel your all in the militia now" and then loosen gun laws for them to spite the EU
>>
>>32605808
So glad my country isn't part of all this retardation. It's not as nice as some places but I can own whatever I want without reservation and since it's all family in my village no one will say anything. If you want cheap and plentiful guns make friends with some Bosnian people. For example in my country grenades are sold by the half dozen ranging anywhere from 5-100 USD.
>>
>>32610290
You a serb or an actual bosnian?
>>
File: NrrGdqj.jpg (50KB, 431x305px) Image search: [Google]
NrrGdqj.jpg
50KB, 431x305px
>>32605808
Because they can read the writing on the wall, that's why. Every additional brown person brings the whole region one inch (centimeter?) closer to unrest.
>>
I will be so angry if this is forced on Switzerland
>>
>>32611011
2.54 centimeters closer to unrest.
>>
Who cares anymore? As a German I can clearly see that these regulations will cease to have any meaning in the next five to ten years. Once the tax payers of the old generation retire and the money well dries up you can expect shit going down.
>>
>mfw Bruno Le Roux, notorious grabber, is our Minister of Interior, and probavly shills hard for this
>>
>>32611577
>https://euobserver.com/justice/136362

It will.

There's nothing we can do about it. They will try everything to make us accept the laws and in the end it will go through.

Pray that they just say that everyone in a Verein will be able to own everything they want.
>>
>>32608648
What if he claimed refugee status from his shit country
>>
>>32610168
Yes, but we don't want you unless you fully subscribe to the liberal ideals this country was founded on.
>>
>>32605841
>Last EU gun legislation was ratified and actually reinforced in the UK compared to what the guidelines were.
I wouldn't be so hopeful if I were you, brits have the worst laws even for europe.
>>
Search for "salut" on egun and guns with "BKA" number <200 as long as you can do it.
>>
Reminder to all fellow eurofags that we are fighting back, our own NRA is growing

https://firearms-united.com

These guys are putting everything they have to stop this stuff, they've already managed to delay the deal for long
We need to support them because they're our best hope for guns in Europe
>>
File: Malta-Conference1-1024x486.jpg (66KB, 1024x486px) Image search: [Google]
Malta-Conference1-1024x486.jpg
66KB, 1024x486px
>>32613291
bumping this just to give the euros some hope, our own NRA exists
>>
>>32613562
I live in the US and have nobody I care about live in the EU and I just donated 50 bucks to firearms united. You guys better uncuck yourselves and do it quickly. The NRA is probably why our 2nd amendment is still in our Constitution.
>>
>>32613616
Thank you very much for donating my friend, I did as well but more importantly the message needs to get out there especially to the eurofags of /k/
>>
>>32610005
>i comes to gun laws.
what did he mean by this
>>
>>32613616
>The NRA is probably why our 2nd amendment is still in our Constitution.
Haha, you don't know shit.
>>
File: 2016 exit polls.png (697KB, 1920x4821px) Image search: [Google]
2016 exit polls.png
697KB, 1920x4821px
>>32610019
We have zero indications that he will. Chances are no matter what the economic or political redistribution of spoils takes place, all left wing social engineering/kulturkampf gains will be left carefully alone. That includes faggot marriage, trannie infantry, and the God damn Immigration and Nationality Act To Import More Brown People Who Vote Democrat.

On the other hand, I fail to see why any enterprising Eurobro can't simply come here on vacation and... stay. Twelve million Mexicans can't be wrong. And even a beefed up Trump-era La Migra isn't going to be looking for polite young white people with stylish European accents.
>>
>>32613616
The NRA is why we dont have even less restrictive laws, el retardo.
>>32613688
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>32613291
The abreviation is literally F.U., I love it!
>>
>>32605883
The real reason EU politicians want to disarm Europe is because they know the average European hates them. Brexit caught them off guard and now they're clamping down in any way they can think of to stop anything like it from happening again. Whatever reason they give in public is a lie.
>>
>>32605808
Almost got worried until I read
>EU

t. norfag
>>
File: 1326036572110.jpg (187KB, 474x459px) Image search: [Google]
1326036572110.jpg
187KB, 474x459px
>>32613616
>https://firearms-united.com
I just donated as well. Lets spread some freedom.
>>
>>32605808
Does this mean no more Polenar Tactical?
>>
>>32605883
Logical Competence and Germany don't mesh like they used to anon.
>>
File: 0146493820010.jpg (100KB, 564x824px) Image search: [Google]
0146493820010.jpg
100KB, 564x824px
>>32605808
In order to justify the implementation of a EU police force / intelligence agency, that is unified across all countries.

The intentional threat being terrorism, that has been imported to further justify things such as greater restrictions on firearms, because every day people believe these restrictions prevent militants from killing them.

Fuck the EU and fuck the Kalergi plan.
>>
>>32614176
Too little too late, at this rate not even clamping down on the public will help. The EU is on a major economic downslope.
>>
File: germany.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
germany.webm
2MB, 400x224px
>>32605808
To prepare the power play of the EU Army of course.

>http://pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

TL:DR
>NATO founding and equipment is being hijacked to create a EU Army
>they'll say it's to protect us against Russia and ISIS but it's a lie
>it will be used against the population of countries that try to leave the EU
>nationalism we be repressed with violence
>the EU is approaching a crisis like the Soviet Union in the '90
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.