[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/ I was thinking about weaponizing a vape and I know some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

So /k/ I was thinking about weaponizing a vape and I know some of you fags have vapes. So should i mod it with one of those single shot shotgun shell things(I forgot the name) or maybe just make like a ballistic knife like attachment
>>
>>32604508

Vapes are already weaponized autism.
>>
>>32604508
>vape
don't worry the site of vape makes it known that your a loser that people to avoid making eye contact with. so vape on trailer trash.
>>
Religion is like smoking, an outdated practice whose dangers are well known and documented, but the dumber denizens of our society still wallow in it, in their designated little areas. And like smoking has vaping as a healthy alternative, there are healthy alternatives to religion such as science and atheism.
>>
Yeah put the shotgun shell attachment facing inward and pull the trigger when you vape you goddamn wet blanket.
>>
I don't know if all these anti vaping posts are from smokers, or if there is some tobacco industry funded propaganda on facebook where this is coming from, or what
>>
>>32604508
Dude, it runs on electricity. Nigger rig a taser dart gun out of it.
>>
>>32604553
Or maybe vapers are just colossal faggots.
>>
File: IMAG0092.jpg (326KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0092.jpg
326KB, 900x1600px
ive got a bunch of mods, and honestly, just put one of the fuckers in a sock with the batteries in. One of those swinging could literally crack a skull
>>
>>32604563

How?
>>
>>32604571
Shit like >>32604528
>>
>>32604528

Speaking of weaponized autism...
>>
Introduce a form of anthrax in a batch from a popular brand... Boom weaponized
>>
>>32604528
Edgiedt post and this is a thread about vapes. Just think about that for a moment.
>>
Op you do realize that if you put a shotgun shell in your vape, it would likely explode like most zip guns do, spewing molten hot lithium and battery acid all over your body.
>>
>>32604587

Woo durr that's edgy lets go get some smokes and watch TV. At least vaping has more flavors than your shit ass craft beer
>>
>>32604508
Congrats, this is the most autistic thing I've read in years

>>32604528
This is the second
>>
>>32604732
>Implying I don't vape.
>Implying atheists aren't the edgiest people on the planet.
Anon you're a fag please go die.
>>
File: books.jpg (105KB, 653x600px) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
105KB, 653x600px
>>32604969

Being gilded in the golden armor of knowledge, your simpleton insults fall broken to the ground. You are like a creature of your own hell come to life.
>>
>>32605249
Look at the neck beard on jeff.
>>
>>32604528
Who the fuck asked you about your views on religion? Shit thread gets shit replies I suppose.
>>
>>32605249
>32605249
>You see that jim?
>That's autism and it comes in many forms. Like people who buy Japanese swords because they have folded them 1000 times when in fact they are shit compared to European swords and or guns.
>But Bill, why does he feel the need to insult my religious views and buy swords?
>Well Jim it's simple really........ he's a fedora wearing, Katana wielding......cuckhold.
>>
Oy OP here being a faggot. I dont vape I just wanted to see how many faggots there were. Sorry for wasting a thread on this shit It was fun though. and who fuck needs the chemicals in your body you get from vaping when you have hoppes and clp. Also my these are my guns. Love ya /k/ommandos (Not in a gay way though)
>>
>>32605689
Make a foldable knife with the vape as a base.
>>
>>32604528
Vaping is a healthy alternative to smoking like getting shot with a beanbag round is a healthy alternative to buck shot. Enjoy your virginity and popcorn lung.
>>
>>32604591
Aloha SNACKBAR!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.