[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I create a Militia here in the UK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1077.jpg (216KB, 555x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.jpg
216KB, 555x354px
Hoping to make a right-wing Militia here in the UK, any suggestions and advice?
>>
>>32600846
Prepare your butthole for prison?
>>
>>32600846
r u gonna use criket bats
>>
>>32600846

Convert to Islam, enforce Sharia, scream racism and cultural insensitivity if anyone opposes you.
>>
>>32600846

You'll get nothing but /pol/ memery here.

Try somewhere else.
>>
>>32600846
Nigel, pls

Arming yourself illegally in large numbers will make the army come down on you like a tonne of bricks. They'll be so happy to not have to go overseas to get combat experience against a vastly inferior force.

Think carefully about your idea. In today's world, a organisation like the old IRA would be dead on arrival.
>>
>>32600846
Alright GCHQ? Shouldn't you be investigating actual crime?
>>
Far as I know the EDL has a surprisingly large amount of disenfranchised Veterans.

Itd probably be easier to get mixed in with the EDL and gain prominence within it, then begin networking the veterans within. Idk mate usurp power that way somehow?

Theres also a group of subversive ex military types who basicslly go around kicking in the heads of woman beaters and occasionally radicals, theres no name for them though and theyre purposefully in the public eye.

If all else fails you could join the Aquila, a biker gang famous in Devon, mainly plymouth. Theyre pretty fucking hardcore. I know, ive been beaten within an inch of my life by them.
>>
>>32601082
*purposefully not
>>
>>32600846
Team up with the IRA maybe. "Make England great again!" could be your slogan, and you could promise the IRA that if you guys win that Ireland would become its own, independent country.
>>
>>32601301
Also, stay away from Britian First. They don't need your shit. They are trying to get their country back the legit way, so they don't need any bad publicity.
>>
>>32600846
What about some sort of nefarious far left militia? Like human rights activists comprised of local vegan hard men?

You could call it "Marvin and the Gays".
>>
>>32601309
Retard
>>
>>32601301
Ever heard of the loyalist red hand commando?
Actually patriotic, and remove clover.
>>
>>32600846
Brit here. FAC & Shotgun cert holder.

Do fuck off, there's a good chap, and take your retarded "I wannabee Murican" ideas with you.
>>
Are there any militias that don't have some deranged political stand that they're taking?

But one that actually behaves like the dictionary definition of the word?
>>
>>32601082
about 50% of the EDL are spooks

also enjoy joining or making your own armed militia, probably all of the people in your militia will be MI5 spooks, all your phones will be tapped by the GCHQ and you'll buy arms of some dodgy Eastern European arms dealer who will most likely turn out to be an SIS agent.

have fun getting your doors kicked in my a SCO19 SWAT team and get suicided and stuffed in a zipped bag in your bath tub faggot
>>
>>32600846
Yeah, it's called the "Army" you should probably join rather make your own.
>>
>>32600846
I suggest you fuck off back to >>>/pol/. More than likely you're a Daily Mail staff writer looking to get lots of clicks on some bullshit article about RAVING LOONY MAD GUN MURDERERS or something.
>>
>>32602652
Fuck off mehmet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.