[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/'s recommendations on what to get a 100lb girl that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

File: 41JYFDz69pL.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41JYFDz69pL.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
/k/'s recommendations on what to get a 100lb girl that can put a full grown man on their ass? A pistol would be the obvious choice, but I can't afford to get her that, and I wouldn't trust her to be able to do something lethal anyway. Pepper spray seems like it'd be easy to turn on the user.

She's too tiny for me to see her able to jab anyone's ribs or face with a kubaton with her little arms, and basically she's just so fucking small that anything that requires force is a no-go. Any grown man could likely easily disarm her, throw her in their trunk like she's a sack of dogfood.

So I'm thinking stun gun. I like this one on Amazon because of the anti-grab plates. I just want her to have a countermeasure should someone try and put their hands on her. Something that's difficult to take away, and can be used in very close quarters. Above all, it needs to be able to drop a grown man.

https://www.amazon.com/VIPERTEK-VTS-989-Heavy-Rechargeable-Flashlight/dp/B01FHDZGGM/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1483991735&sr=1-2&keywords=taser

Come on, /k/, what am I not thinking of?
>>
a gun
>>
Food
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>She's small and shit
>Better take something that works in close range

Buy a 380 pistol and TEACH HER goddamit, TEACH PEOPLE YOU CARE AND LOVE HOW TO DEFEND THEMSELVES !
If you're too poor / can't teach for whatever reason then get her a guardian angle spray, at least she'll use it at a distance and run away.
>>
And teach her to be aware of her surroundings, not /k/ autism tier, but at levels that made our fucking ancestors stay alive.

Is she going in crowded clubs 24/7 ? Do you live in a Europeon country where she takes the subway ?
>>
>>32599519
1. Gun.
2. Pepper spray if gun is not legal.
>>
>>32599588

>guardian angel spray

Like this one?
https://www.amazon.com/Pepper-Blaster-II-LA98001-Kimber/dp/B003L75SSI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484062945&sr=8-1&keywords=guardian+angel+mace

I dig it. But she's kind of oblivious and by the time she realizes there's a problem I imagine that the problem will practically have her in hand.

Maybe I'll give her both.

>>32599597

Nah she just attracts a lot of attention from thirsty weirdos and doesn't understand when she's in a bad situation. I worry.

>>32599622
Yeah, I know, gun. Gun is ideal. Can't get her a gun due to circumstances. Even if I could just afford a good compact or subcompact for her, she likely wouldn't accept it anyway. She'll accept a non-lethal option.
>>
>>32599588
>>32599622

Dubs tell the truth OP. Guns are called "the great equalizer" for a reason. Nothing is better to level the playing field between people in defensive situations. Don't have the money? Save up longer, buy her pepper gel for the the interim. Take the time to teach and train her with a gun, build that trust.
>>
>>32599622
>Pepper spray

no. tried it on myself and it was barely annoying. wouldn't stop me really. however, I was once making a pizza in my old student dorm community kitchen and when I opened the door of the oven a flash of hot air and some smoke came out that literally blinded me for 30 seconds. it was so painful I though I would be permanently blinded from it. I ran to the showers and doused myself fully clothed trying to wash that shit out of my eyes - which i still couldn't do because my eyelids were reflexively cramped shut from pain. to this day I don't know what chemical was burning in that oven but if they cold weaponize it it would be really useful non lethal self defense weapon.
>>
Stun guns do not work. I have been hit with a real tazer and after the electricity stops you are completely fine. A cheap stun gun will have even less effect because it will have a harder time getting through clothes.
>>
>>32599667
This is what I'd really like to do. I just see getting her an actual gun as a boyfriend responsibility, which is a role I do not play. I can't just arm all my friends. Maybe if I'm ever wealthy.

He can get her a gun. They can both get guns and learn together. But I don't really trust him to think practically or to defend jack shit, so I just want her to have something or other.

>>32599683
The one I'm looking at can supposedly put a man on the ground through a thick jacket. I was actually going to let her test it on me since I'm pretty big. If it can put me on the ground, I trust it against some jackoff.
>>
>>32599680
Pepper gel is superior to pepper spray. The correct reaction to it is the one you had from the oven.
>>
File: 1483491492664.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1483491492664.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>32599657

Is she the hothouse flower type, or the slow one ? Either way show her how to be aware of what's going on around her, and WHY it's important. Don't belittle her though, just don't do that, that'd be counter productive.

If you do that, and that alone, she'll do her homework.

>>32599701
Remember that a test is nothing like in real life, I wouldn't trust her safety on a stungun, which are a bad choice to begin with, when you tested it in some vacuum situation. Sickos will not always face her, just look up about the knockout game for instance.
>>
>>32599735
>hothouse flower type, or the slow one
The fuck does this mean?
>>
>>32599519
A suicide vest. Takbir, brother!
>>
>>32599735
She's a combination of ADHD and the inability to be unkind to people. She gives people way too much leeway out of a desire not to upset them, to the point that they feel led on and get agitated, or think they're making progress that they aren't making.

I mean, she really just looks assualt-able, and seems to rely on people in her life to intervene on her behalf.

It isn't like she's actually leading them on, she just does not fucking know when or how to put the breaks on somebody. I once had to inform her that she had been hit on.
>>
>>32599657
>she's pretty oblivious
Literally nothing you can do will protect her from that.
>>
>>32599777
If you care this much you should dump her because nothing will ever change.
>>
>>32599777
Sounds like you need to sit her down and talk to her. Tell her your concerned. Better fucking yet, get her douchebag boyfriend to tell her. Beat into his head that she is vulnerable, and tell him how to fix it.
>>
>>32599588
This
>>
>>32599819

I don't have contact with him, and don't really care to. Haven't even been introduced yet, actually. From what she's described so far, he's a new level of useless. I'm honestly a little mad that he hasn't addressed this with her, which only lowers my opinion of him. I don't want to drag the young man through the mud without ever having heard him say his piece, but holy shit.

I'll address it with him when/if I meet him. I don't actually think he knows I exist, though, so that's all her business. As far as i'm concerned, he's a non-entity.

All I know about him is: he's the most feminine little twink she could find, weighs about as much as her, and her family thinks he's gay.
>>
>>32599868
Hot, will she cuck him?
>>
>>32599519
You're looking for a flashlight.

Seriously, just get a small pocket flashlight with super high output. Shine it in their general direction and they will go blind enough for you to put some distance between you and them.
>>
>>32599519
Get her classes, self defense, krav, or whatever. It will help her to pay attention more and she'd be now likely to actually use a weapon after that. As an added bonus she'll probably also buy something for herself
>>
>>32599915
I half-assedly tried to lure her into my gym's women's self defense class and women's BJJ class, but she's not interested in the kind of thing where you have to get a little battered to learn. I may broach it again, we'll see. Again, that's a boyfriend responsibility, I don't want to try to do couple-y shit with her because I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Also, honestly, having trained for a year and some change, I have little faith in martial arts for women. Call me /fit/ (even though I'm still grossly out of shape, but improving), call me an alt-rightist or whatever, but I've rolled against women larger than her in my gym and it's like sparring a stuffed animal or some shit. A girl her size can be brushed around and manhandled with one arm. Sure, there are women in the gym who strike like animals and can get you in a valid, working technique, they're great. But that's a big investment in money, time, sweat, and pain for less return than a simple weapon would provide. I'm fully aware that weapons trump martial arts for defending yourself, I train because I like it.

Anyway, what she needs is a gun. Fuck, i still need a gun, I'd invite her to the range with me. i've shot put I don't own. But I'm just trying to arm her with some kind of nasty little surprise.
>>
>>32599963
https://youtu.be/XwXpXg78VQA

this video has a lot of really good information on self defense, particularly for people who live in countries where you can't carry a firearm.

give it a look
>>
>>32599777

judging by this info you should probably get her a .32 acp or a .380 of some sort, depending if she's a purse kind of girl idk

she's sounds like a sub so i dont think she'll like the snappy recoil in her limpy twig wrists for anything bigger than those calibers or be able to put all shots in a dinner plate sized grouping when it matters most
>>
>>32599747
Hothouse flower - a person who's high maintenance, they need to be pampered or treated a certain way or they get unhappy really quick
>>
>>32599868
>>32599701
Why would you care about the safety of a woman that you can't bang?
>>
>>32600099
I care about the safety of a lot of women I can't bang, and a lot of men as well. If I care about someone, I worry about their continued well-being. I worry a lot, I'm a pretty anxious dude, desu.

But, as I said, I'll only go so far. It's her bf's job, or her father's. Not mine.
>>
>>32600099
He could be talking about a sister
>inb4 "bang her anyway"
>>>\trash\
>>
>>32600140
Wait, so this isn't even your sister or your girlfriend? Wow dude, get a fucking life.
>>
>>32600140
Fag
>>
>>32600140
Pussy
>>
>>32600140
If she isn't family, why do you care?
>>
>>32600159
>>32600224

Well I have a little niece now, too. Should I not care about her either? This seems pretty arbitrary.

This girl in question has been there for me before in different capacities, and has proven herself a good friend more than once in that regard. It's a two-way street, you see; I don't give away free attention and I've actually never gotten her any sort of gift. If someone doesn't have a persistent role in my life, i really don't care about them at all. This isn't about me chasing someone or pining after them.

It's really just as simple as "hey I think you should carry mace or something". But I've never done research into mace, stun guns, or tasers before. She's done some sweet things for me before; little gifts like hand made artsy stuff and scented candles. I don't think some small gift is out of the question here in return.
>>
>>32600268
>Should I not care about her either?
She's your family, retard, so yes. This girl is not your family, she's not your responsibility.
>>
>>32599519
There is nothing on this earth that you can carry around that will allow a small girl to successfully defend herself physically against an average man except a gun.
>>
>>32600289
But, like all my closer friends, the bigger the role she took on in my life, the more I start to care about her well-being. I have family that i couldn't give less of a shit about, and family that I really love. We can pick who's worth having around. This girl has made more effort to be part of my life than most of my extended family so naturally I'm going to make a return effort.

I'm very wary of being used. I haven't spent money on her outside of two-way interactions like "I'll cover gas if you cover food", or "I'll get the tickets if you sneak in a bunch of snacks".

I don't see why I have to explain this, it's pretty simple. I've wasted infinitely more time, money, and energy on useless male friends than her. I get that women are mostly shitty, you don't need to explain to me.
>>
File: image.png (577KB, 901x889px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577KB, 901x889px
>>32600289

What you've failed to see is that OP is beta orbiting this girl hoping that one day she'll dump her boyfriend and suddenly become attracted to his effeminate nice-guy personality if he buys her enough presents and does her enough favors.

I mean just read his posts.

>I don't want to do anything boyfriend like with her and make her uncomfortable

OP is the kind of guy who unironically uses the term "friendzone"
>>
>>32600353
If she was your friend you would just tell her what's up, not sneak around trying to buy her a weapon as a gift.
>>
>>32600353
A Dog, probably a Shepherd or something, hell even a little squeeker might make some noise or notice something is wrong before she does. IF she's really that clueless about threats then she wont have the reaction time to draw or actually use a weapon herself.
>>
>>32600268
Mace is the only cheap and effective defense item you can get her.
It probably won't matter though, because from the way you've described her she sounds retarded.
>>
>>32600370
I've never bought her anything though, and she puts a lot more effort than me into staying in touch. That's really not how beta-orbiting works.

>>32600381
I've actually already been over this kind of thing with her, and I'm not sneaking around at all. It's like, you can tell someone they should do something all damn day, they aren't going to do it. But I think if I just handed her something, she might actually think about it and carry it.

It's like when my oldest friend really wants me to play a game with him, I generally ignore him because I'm not that into vidya anymore. But if he just gets impatient and hands me a copy, I'll play it with him.
>>
>>32600425
>It's like, you can tell someone they should do something all damn day, they aren't going to do it
So then be done with it you goddamn beta.
>>
>>32600418
Do not use dogs for defense.
>>
>>32600433
You know, I'll bet if I had described her exactly the same way except male, this thread would have gone a lot smoother.

I worry about my little twink cousin in similar fashion because he has a punch-able face and generally can't operate on an adult level, but he's already getting a gun (the first, best choice), so it's a non-concern.
>>
>>32600487
>You know, I'll bet if I had described her exactly the same way except male, this thread would have gone a lot smoother.
Nope, you'd still be a creeper.
>>
>>32600487
>generally can't operate on an adult level, but he's already getting a gun
He shouldn't be.
>>
>>32599981
He's wrong on knife laws in Italy..
He's right about bladed weapons (assisted knives, daggers/double edged knives, bayonets) which are never allowed to be carried, but you can't carry ANY knife/tool if you don't have a justification, for example work, camping, hunting. The law he's referring to is an old one and has been removed.
That mostly means that you will not be allowed to carry a knife (or improper weapon) in your pocket, not even a short bladed one, if you are inside a city because it would be very hard to justify.
>>
File: cuba.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
cuba.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>32599963
I train BJJ too, purple belt 5 years in. Actually just about to go to class. We have some women at my gym that are about her size and a few that are her size.

I would say that against a far stronger but unskilled opponent that if she is trained then she can have strategies that can facilitate escape. How to get out from under mount, how to avoid common street fight chokes, how to manage distance.

I stopped carrying when i started for a year because I realized how much false confidence i had in my own hand to hand fighting ability. After getting defensive handgun and ccw training I felt better about my ability.
>>
Buying her a weapon is not going to make her think you are "cool" or "dangerous" or a "bad boy." It is going to make her think you are a weirdo creep, which you are

She is never ever going to fuck you, you fucking dork
>>
>>32599777
get her a silicone herpes sore to paste on her lip when she goes out, problem solved
>>
>>32600553

We have a chick in my gym from somewhere in Eastern Europe who's downright scary. Talks like a Terminator and I've seen her sub guys about her size and a little larger. But she's a different kind of person from the friend here in question.

My coach supposedly does a great job with the women's only class, they go over mostly how to deal with getting away from someone much larger than you.

>>32600564
Oh she knows exactly what I am, you big silly goose. I'm actually the one who first got asked to hang out, and I've been the only recipient of gifts so far. Makes me feel kind of guilty, desu, because I've never even tried to return the favor. I'm a shit gift giver, usually stick to gift cards, but this has a purpose. I'm usually kind of cold and standoffish, so I really don't know how to flip the switch and just give someone a gift.

In my state there's no good reason not to carry, so she needs to get a fucking gun, but I'm not going to buy her one. Spending that much on someone I'm not dating would be the real beta orbiter thing to do.
>>
>>32600701
You are a cuck, pls delete thread before you get roasted further
>>
>>32600701
If she doesn't want to carry a gun she'll be dangerous if you force her to.
>>
File: shittyitalian.gif (166KB, 390x339px) Image search: [Google]
shittyitalian.gif
166KB, 390x339px
>>32600701
>desu

oh, it's you.

Here's the real problem: I doubt this person will actually remember or want to carry whatever you get them. Think of something small enough that this person will not see it as an inconvenience. A teeny can of mace that will fit on a keychain is probably the easiest answer here.
>>
>>32600877
I hadn't thought of this. I'll bring it up slowly, maybe she'll buy herself one and take classes.

Although now I need to think of something nice I can get her that isn't a weapon. I always feel like a dickweed when I receive gifts and don't get the other person anything back.

>>32600896
I'll also take this into consideration. Although i have a very vivid mental image of her spraying herself in the face with it like an idiot, and I don't want to be indirectly responsible for it.
>>
>>32600911
God you are such a pussy beta orbiter. The girl is an adult, let her make her own decisions.
>>
ten bucks says this girl has been handling herself just fine for years before your sorry ass came along, op...
>>
>>32600924
So, do you have anything valid to contribute here, or are you here to take your frustrations on women out on my through your keyboard? I'm sorry that whatever happened to you happened to you, but women aren't out to get you.

She's pushed me to get out of my comfort zone and do shit I wouldn't otherwise have done, much of which has benefited me on a personal level. This doesn't seem so different.
>>
>>32600948
Like what?
>>
>>32600948
>do you have anything valid to contribute here
Yes, I already told you. Stop trying to parent your not-girlfriend. No one likes that shit. Say your piece and move on.
>>
>>32600487
>little twink cousin

Is he single?
>>
>>32599657
Gun.
You say she won't accept a gun, but if you really let her know that the attempted rapist will just go after another girl, potentially under age, than she might change her mind.
Forreal though, he'd just turn around and grape the next girl
>>
>>32600701
"I'm usually kind of cold and standoffish"

I bet that knowledge is your blade and science is your shield too. I'm also confident in betting that you own a fedora and say "m'lady" because you think it sounds classy
>>
>>32600268
There you go talking faggy again
>>
>>32600487

>little twink cousin

Does he like to wear women's clothes? Is he single?
>>
>>32599701
>FRIENDZONE
>R
>E
>N
>D
>Z
>O
>N
>E
>>
>>32600948
O
R
B E T A
I
T
E
R

Motherfucker you and I and everyone in this thread knows if her "useless" boyfriend dumped her you'd be chomping at the bit to catch her on the rebound. And as for your claim that "If I said she was male this would have gone a lot smoother" if you had said she was male we would have all called him an incompetent who can't protect himself and said it was not your responsibility. It's just funnier in this case because she's an incompetent who can't protect herself and it's not your responsibility, except your transparent desire to grab some sloppy seconds from her bf has made you feel unnaturally invested in her. Beta fucking orbiter.
>>
>>32601232
This guy and I have the same interests, plz OP salvage this dog shit and help some brothers out
>>
>>32599519
>>32599701

So let me get this straight... this is a girl that is not related to you by blood, relation, or relationship and you are worrying for her safety to the point of buying her self defense weapons even though she has a boyfriend who should be doing this?

Are you gay and this is a girlfriend to you or what is the deal?

I help but first you are going to have to explain your situation here anon.
>>
File: duster.jpg (171KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
duster.jpg
171KB, 1200x630px
>>32599519

Just get her this. The review seems pretty solid.
>>
>>32599680
did you pepper spray yourself for a girl getting fucked by another guy?
>>
>>32601451

Get another twink involved and we can make a sexual murder/k/ube.
>>
>>32601492
I'm not against this plan
>>
>>32601469
even the gigantic friendzoned doofus should not get this, as it would fall into the category of "knuckle duster" and would be illegal in lots of states, and an offensive weapon unsuitable for self defense in many others
>>
>>32600268
cant decide if effeminate emotional fag boy or autistic
>>
>>32601533
Autistic faggot most likely
>>
>>32601504

Even if our bayonets touch?
>>
File: lel harvey oswald.png (2MB, 1472x1104px) Image search: [Google]
lel harvey oswald.png
2MB, 1472x1104px
>>32600353
>not wanting to do couply things
kek buying her fucking movie tickets if she 'sneks in the snackys'

I can see you hovering as we fucking speak.
>>
>>32601544
As long as our grenades don't jangle together, otherwise, completely fine, I'd be more upset if our bayonets didn't touch
>>
>>32600487
No, no it wouldn't. Youd stop being such a little bitch and hit him in the face and ask him howd it feel. How fucking autistic are you?
>>
File: 1468539229194.jpg (196KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1468539229194.jpg
196KB, 800x568px
>>32601564

The sexual/k/ube must begin.

OP's enough of a bitch to be a stand-in twink.
>>
>>32601542
Im honestly starting to wonder how people like this get through life.
>>
>>32601469
Kek.

Gotta go with the majority here, she is not your problem, probably doesn't want your help and , at some point, will look at you as a creepy hangeron.
>>
>>32599786
I second this. No gun, pepper spray, or stungun can make up for a basic lack of situational awareness. If she's as dumb as you're making her seem she'll never have a chance to get anything out of her purse.
>>
File: clark gracie, so handsome.jpg (313KB, 2048x1637px) Image search: [Google]
clark gracie, so handsome.jpg
313KB, 2048x1637px
>>32600701
>they go over mostly how to deal with getting away from someone much larger than you.

That's not the worst thing, It's a reality for most women her size. Ideally she would train efficient martial arts and defensive handgun use. Chokes work on everyone, leverage based breaks will stop most people. BJJ gives me strategies and techniques to engage and disengage from offensive and defensive positions. It's better than just a weapon in my mind, so much of self defense is not intuitive and that's why training is so important
>>
>>32600203
>>32600221
Im not beta anon but there is really no need to same fag low effort insults
>>
ITT: Beta male Anon asks for advice on how to protect some gay dude's oblivious midget girlfriend, who is such a normie that she is disgusted by any measures she could take to not get violently murdered.
>>
>>32601602
Probably the same way that people can make a lifestyle choice of being a gender fluid non binary turbononcis three alpha polytransatlantic neofrijole lamb-kin
>>
>>32601808
kek i though there was a tuberculosis in there.

I like you anon
>>
>>32601856
If you associate yourself as tuberculosis positive, you are and if people don't approve or accept that they're literally raping you
>>
>>32600948
Anon you are probably dumber than your soon-to-be-eliminated-from-the-gene-pool seductress.

In this thread you've aknowledged that she is a doormat who wouldn't say no to a rapist, but you still refuse to consider the obvious fact that you're a creepy orbiter who really shouldn't be this concerned with somebody else's girlfriend.

YOU EVEN SAID THAT SHE LEADS PEOPLE ON
>>
>>32599680
>tried it on myself and it was barely annoying

it was probably expired
strong OC pepper spray can incapacitate a 200lb nigger if you hit his face
>>
File: RPD get some.png (244KB, 598x365px) Image search: [Google]
RPD get some.png
244KB, 598x365px
Well since op is officially crying in the corner should we turn this into a humor thread?or possibly a sexy gif thread?
>>
File: waspknife.jpg (32KB, 450x383px) Image search: [Google]
waspknife.jpg
32KB, 450x383px
Related to what OP asked, my little sister is going to college soon and she was asking me what she should carry to protect herself there since any real weapon obviously isn't an option. now, I have been tear gassed before and aside from the uncontrollable coughing it's not really terribly incapacitating. Never been pepper sprayed but I can't imagine it being much different and I assume a taser only works as long as they are being electrocuted. She's a tiny girl so I wouldn't expect her to defend herself easily if someone were to grab her. Any ideas? I suggested pic related but pretty sure that wouldn't go over well with the college or the authorities if you actually used it on someone.
>>
>>32599519
>stun gun
>drop a grown man

Lol nice try. People use those on each other or themselves for fun.
>>
>>32602085
Tell her to learn some situational awareness and then learn some self defense moves. All she can really do.
>>
>>32599519
If the person is grabbing her when she deploys the stun gun she will end up shocking herself as well. She would be better off with the pepper spray and some situational awareness.
>>
>>32602251
Lol that's not how it works.
>>
Is there any chance that a woman can outsprint a man in short distances? Like 50m or 100m? Maybe if she throws her purse/wallet to the side as a distraction?
>>
Op I bought that same stun gun years ago. It broke before me and my friends could take each other in the balls with it.

Opened it up:

> Wires glued together
> Wires attached to the metal prongs on the outside just melted into the plastic to keep them in place
> Plastic is cheap thin and brittle.

I ended up turning it into a vibrator with parts from an old GameCube.
>>
>>32599519
a 12 gauge shotgun
>>
>>32599519
a knife?
>>
A police issue teaser. Anything less is no good. My buddies and I play taser tag with the "million volt" ones from the gun shows and it's super fun. One of those has zero chance of stopping someone who intended to do harm. I'd suggest a baton but from the sound of it she would end up getting her own ass kicked with it.

Pepper spray sounds like a good idea. We played pepper spray tag ONCE. That shits no joke.
>>
>>32599588
Statistically you are in more danger if you own a firearm.
As a Caucasian living in the US you are roughly three times more likely to kill yourself with a handgun than get murdered by any means.
The contrast is even greater if you are not involved in crime, or live in a low crime (read: predominately white) area.
And that's only counting people who deliberately
The idea "guns make you safe" is an emotionally propagated one, not one supported by quantitative evidence.

>GIT OFF /K/
It's just fucking Americans equating the concept of "Weapons" to "Handgun and assault rifle."
I know this is hard for your tiny, tiny minds to comprehend, but weapons is a pretty big category.

In America, buying a gun to stay safe is like smoking cigarettes to protect your lungs from bees you might have inhaled in your sleep.
>>
>>32599680

That chemical is called "lazy fuck didn't clean the oven and now it's soaked in grease"
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.