[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your giving absolute control of the Australian Navy, Army and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: HMAS_Sydney_(AWM_301473).jpg (67KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
HMAS_Sydney_(AWM_301473).jpg
67KB, 450x327px
Your giving absolute control of the Australian Navy, Army and Air force.

Within 4 years, you've got to make it strong enough to win a sea war and possibility of a ground war against any invader.
>>
>>32598166
turn all guns inward and command the eradication of all Australians then self immolation.

statue of me erected in every nation on earth for doing them a favor
>>
Well, they have some good subs coming in, and a Juan Carlos LHD being built.

The only thing I would change is turning their f-18 tender into a f-35b tender so they could operate off of their own ships. Having some large helicopters with that would also be nice. As would something for aerial refueling.

Besides that they're fine, they punch above their weight. I believe they also have an order for LAV's which for them would be suboptimal. They're better off with the heaviest wheeled vehicles they can get.
>>
>>32598166

Focus my efforts on nuclear weapons and the protection of said weapons and their delivery platforms. Four years would be enough to develop one or two working and deliverable nuclear weapon designs.
>>
File: 1479856919144.jpg (1MB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479856919144.jpg
1MB, 2100x1500px
only 4 years?

>get on the horn
>Hello America, it's your ol' mates from down unduh

>Listen, mate, we need some carriers. You got any mothballed carriers, like Kitty Hawk or or Forrestal or somethin?

>How about some old Hornets in the boneyard that we can refurbish? F-111s (we know how to operate those)? How about some Phantoms? I know they're not ideal, mate, but we're only going to use the buggers for anti-ship missiles and gettin' the fuck outta dodge, mate.

>Of course we can build our own carriers, but we need something in the interim, mate.

>Also, can you expedite delivery on those Super Hornets? We need them sooner, and put us down for another order.

>Al-royt mate, we'll be in touch.
>>
>>32598166
>Within 4 years, you've got to make it strong enough to win a sea war and possibility of a ground war against any invader.

with the current budget completely impossible
>>
Declare martial law, depose the government.

Seize the nation's uranium stocks, withdraw from the NPT. As an advanced developed nation, Australia's breakout time for a nuclear weapon is less than 4 years.

Use the nuclear arsenal to deter any invaders.
>>
>>32598166
Probably could, but it's impossible to win against "any" invader when the US has their overpriced meme fleet.
>>
Raise Defense Budget to $70 billion a year, or 5% of GDP

>Army
-Raise active personnel to 40,000, reserves to 30,000
-Create another Regiment of M1A2 Abrams tanks
-Replace M113 with Schützenpanzer Puma
-Purchase 24 PzH-2000 Self-Propelled Guns
-Purchase 12 HIMARS systems
-Create an additional Chinook squadron with the purchase of 8 CH-47Fs
-Cancel the replacement of Bell 206 scout helicopters with Tigers. Tigers will stay in service but be compliment by the Bell 206 squadron, now using AH-6 Littlebirds
-Create an army air defense regiment with either NASAMS or SPYDER systems

>Air Force:
-Increase F-35 purchase from 70 to 120
-Compliment existing P-8 purchase to 24. The P-8's are perhaps one of the most vital weapons platform to keep Australia safe
-Purchase an additional 6 Heron drones from Israel to create a real UAV surveillance squadron
-Purchase 3-5 Reaper UAV's from US to create an attack drone squadron
-Raise KC-30 tanker order from 2 to 4

>Navy
-The purchase of a light aircraft carrier to compliment existing amphibious assault ships and create a real carrier strike capability. Possible ship classes to fulfill this role would be the US America Class, Japanese Izumo Class, modified French Mistral or Italian Cavour. They would fly a small F-35 and MH-60 squadron
-Construction of an additional Hobart Class Destroyer for defense of the new Carrier
-Purchase of RIM-161 SM-3 missiles for Hobart Class Destroyers
-Purchase of Tomahawk missiles for use on Submarines

All purchases are possible within a 4 year period, though deliveries aren't.

Everything else going on with Australia is pretty solid, particularly with the new navy purchases. They have the skill and infrastructure to operate this stuff
>>
Sea war with whom dear op?
>>
File: SpanishJew.gif (103KB, 501x664px) Image search: [Google]
SpanishJew.gif
103KB, 501x664px
Oy vey, wanna buy some new Hobarts?
What about a new Canberra Class?
I heard that you also choose our replenishment ship design, good goy.
We will build your new frigates as well, right?
>>
File: terror from below.jpg (50KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
terror from below.jpg
50KB, 640x456px
>>32601671
>>
>>32602160
Fuck off neckbeard
>>
>>32598166
Focus Navy on sinking all the boats and removing all non Aussies into the sea
The Army will turn inwards and remove all petrol sniffers
The Emus will be left alone
>>
>>32599782
We may not hate you, but we don't like you that much.

Correct answer: plead for America to take you under its wing as a protectorate. You better work on that GDP because your getting taxed for the privilege.
>>
File: obummer.jpg (26KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
obummer.jpg
26KB, 400x304px
>>32599829

>budget
that's racist
>>
>>32602298
original pic?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.