[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

California Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Commifornia.jpg (164KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Commifornia.jpg
164KB, 1600x1066px
https://youtu.be/xImMns5i2yM?t=2m11s

This is what Californians have to do to reload their ARs now. Earthquake that knocks it into the sea when?
>>
>>32595885
Top cuck
>>
the way that camera warps is making me feel sick
>>
File: 1483545995857.png (563KB, 641x475px) Image search: [Google]
1483545995857.png
563KB, 641x475px
>>32595885
Poor cucks
>>
>>32595885
>weapon system
nigga it's a gun
>>
It's not even funny at this point, it's just sort of sad ;(
>>
>>32595885
It's better to go featureless with a grip wrap than deal with that kantakerous shit.
>>
>video posted 2014
>law goes into effect 2018
really makes you think
>>
>>32596492
Featureless is where it's been at for years. Bulletbutton 2.0 is even more annoying than the original, but laws on featureless guns haven't changed yet. Hopefully Trump will block any further advance (even if it's only with a SCOTUS nomination) before we lose semi-auto firearms altogether. Not holding my breath though.
>>
>>32595885
I've been thinking of just getting bullet lock and leaving in a mag
https://precision-tactical-inc.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/pt-ar-lok
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Why should we hate California?

It's not their fault they are stuck with shitty citizens who are mislead or forced to make shitty decisions that make certain contradictory and unconstitutional laws.

It's not as bad as New York.
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (49KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
49KB, 600x602px
>>32597013

>Thinking Trump will actually do shit
>>
>>32597164
it's worse than new york dafuq u sayin
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (50KB, 596x398px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
50KB, 596x398px
>>32596492
> featureless
>>
>>32597164
Maybe they should stop ruining other states by their goddamn laws.
<3 Colorado
>>
>tfw want to move out of this shit state
>barely make enough money to scrape by as is

With any luck, I'll be out of here before we collapse under our own debt.

>be California
>several billion in debt and growing rapidly
>spend money we don't have on hiring lawyers to keep illegals from being deported

I'm so ready for the Purge-tier retardation in the next few years. Especially since my Nugget will be on even grounds since our laws are pants on head retarded.
>>
File: IMG_20170109_212739.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_212739.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
If the gun is featureless, it can have a regular mag release.
>>
>>32595885
Everything about California's gun laws suck. I've been born and raised here my entire life and I find myself dumbfounded with every step they take to infringe on the citizenry's 2nd Amendment rights. We try to comply but that's just seen as a weakness to be further exploited. We fight the blatantly unconstitutional laws but the anti-gun lobby is bigger, stronger, and has more popular support. 8,663,159 (63.08%) people voted in favor of Prop 63 while only 5,070,772 (36.92%) opposed it. The support campaign were able to raise $4,548,220.64 while the pro-gun side could only raise $872,615.24. It's a fucking losing battle no matter how you slice it.

If you live in California you're automatically a cuck. If you want to leave California nobody fucking wants you (even if you're a /k/ommando) in fear that you'll magically shit up their state. Everyone points and laughs at your nanny state even though it's a ball and chain that they're connected to. You all laugh at us now but this is the same shit you'll be fighting in the near future I'm sure. While talks of secession from the union are on the rise it's merely a pipe dream and a retarded one at that.

The weather is nice, the food is good, and the natural land is beautiful, but none of that is worth the oppression that the government lays down on us in their effort to make us more compliant victims so peoples' little feelings aren't hurt. I don't hate you guys for shitting on us all the time because ultimately the state fucking deserves it for being so ass backwards. California is merely a notable stronghold of freedom hating cunts and I'm part the pro-gun minority that has to unfortunately share it with them.
>>
File: 1477005703595.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1477005703595.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>32597184
>make claim about Trump
>reality comes along and sticks it in you dry every time
>keeps making claims
like a battered wife lmao
>>
>>32597639
>If you want to leave California nobody fucking wants you (even if you're a /k/ommando) in fear that you'll magically shit up their state.
It's not magically. Even the self proclaimed conservatives have questionable political motives from what I've seen in Texas. And they always move to the existing liberal areas so they can be in familiar territory and their kids are raised to be like and vote akin to all the hipster liberals. I feel bad for you guys but I don't want you here. Thanks for being honest with yourself though and good luck with fixing your state.
>>
>>32597639
cuckifornia fag here. agree completely 100%. it makes me sad to also know /k/ommandos who truly believe their state won't slowly get cucked also. god the fucking politicians who run this state and the people who live here are retarded I'll say though. the people live off of their emotions instead of logic. i currently live in fear of my AR15 being taken away from me... :( it's the saddest feeling ever.
moving isn't really that easy either you get a cold shoulder from a lot of /k/ommandos and we have too much here in commiefornia to move.
we don't know where and how we'll move. if we move we'll just be getting a shorter end of the stick.

/k/ honestly needs to stop looking at the anti-gun problem as a one state problem. it seems other states are slowly getting cucked too and it saddens me that we're so divided
>>
>>32597185
Debatable. At least a featureless rifle in CA is basically not subject to assault weapon laws, right? Not a resident of either state, so I'm no expert.
>>
>>32597715
>/k/ honestly needs to stop looking at the anti-gun problem as a one state problem. it seems other states are slowly getting cucked too and it saddens me that we're so divided
Many states in the Midwest and south are moving forward with better firearms legislation, I think they have a right to feel the way they do.
>>
>>32597184
It's a sad situation but the feds under Trump are pretty much our last hope.
>>
>>32595885
The irony is that this would actually be faster to reload in the field than the old bullet button
>>
>>32595885
We can also go featureless.

>>no that doesn't mean those retarded stocks.
>>
>>32597538
go to bed 4x4
>>
>>32597721
featureless is a-ok.
>>
So
If /pol/ can use meme magic to get someone elected, why can't we use meme magic to get better gun laws here in California? If digits, kek wills it
>>
>>32597936
Wow I guess we've been abandoned
>>
>>32597936
Maybe take it to /pol/ they seem to have this whole thing down to a T.
>>
>>32597639
>magically
Yeah, nah. Even if you don't shit up other states with gun laws you still shit them up in other ways. Even anti-gun people hate Californians.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.