[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General When DS says your rifle is a filthy whore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 102

File: unknown.png (831KB, 773x620px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
831KB, 773x620px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

Featured writers

Feisty Muzzleloaders
http://pastebin.com/WJnSYPYv

SKSanon
anon and rifle due a stalker challange
http://pastebin.com/t17XG1mH

Link to sticky: >http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>32572208
>>
>>32595260
M16 A SLUT
>>
>>32595288
GALIL A SHIT
>>
>>32595288
>]
YOU'RE A SLUT!
>>
Will be posting more Damaged Goods tonight.
>>
File: shiiieeett.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shiiieeett.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>32595326
... Forte a slut
>>
>>32595342
You fucking better be prahve, OR I WILL HAVE YOU IN THE FRONT LEAN REST UNTIL RUST FORMS ON YOUR GOD DAMN ELBOWS
>>
>>32595367
Only for me.
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>make new pastebins
>update folders
>update sticky
>>
>>32595288
Mauser a slut
She's been EVERYWHERE
>>
File: yes.gif (495KB, 194x172px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
495KB, 194x172px
>>32595393
You could always pass the time by drawing some Sophie art if you were so inclined...
>>
>thank archive
hah. i do borderline nothing these days. thank poly. he keeps this place running beautifully.
>>
I think we have also determined that all ww1 machine guns are into water sports... fuck first time posting and i am super fucked up.
>>
>>32595559
Lets not go to that place

>>32595558
>implying
>>
>>32595555
quads confirmed
>>
Alright, so the first suggestions we have for the new idea bin are

>WWI Maxim Guns getting golden showers
>Russian Awoos getting BLACKED
>Sobbing pistol geist getting put though a neckbeard youtuber's torture test
>High demand for any /u/ content in general

I think this is going to end well, Poly.
>>
>>32595624
nah, that was just to fill the thread, i wont do that shit
>>
>>32595559
water-cooled machineguns are motherly big sisters with a huge appetite & every now and then some comment they make hints to a hidden darkness buried deep inside them.
>>
>>32595688
>They like to spy on you when you're going to the bathroom and aren't looking
>>
>>32595688
Didnt the brits put a million rounds through one maxim in a test and all parts were within tollerance .
>>
road anon, just make a bin with all your stories and edit when is necesary

>if you have dubts mail me please the mail is in the FAQ
>>
>>32595719
Go to pee in the toilet at night . Your pretty sure your toilet isnt located here but fuck you are tired.

You pee and walk away once you are out of ear shoot some one gulps and swallows.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (50KB, 660x663px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
50KB, 660x663px
>>32595555
>>
>>32595765
>says the faggot who has THREE STORIES INCOMPLETE
>>
>>32595782
IVE GOT THINGS TO DO LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>32595721
it was a Vickers (improved, about 40% lighter design) and someone calculated the total of ammo spent was closer to five million rounds.
>>
>>32595792
QUIT BEING A COMMISSION WHORE
>>
>>32595730
That's what I linked before.
http://pastebin.com/Qg2h7dxy
This just doesn't have the backstory linked because I consider it to be part of the actual story and is linked within Part 1.
>>
>>32595806
Dear god 5 million rounds... fuck assuming 40 rounds per kill. If that was a combat situation you would have a kill count in the hundreds of thousands.
>>
>>32595591
i will come over there.

>>32595765
Gib more stories to bin bearded lady. specifically fixing a glock. i liked that one.

i really regret giving fortunate nekopara. We have lost him to the land of the digital catgirl.
>>
File: charaF_2017_0107_0234_09_182.png (137KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
charaF_2017_0107_0234_09_182.png
137KB, 252x352px
Sorry for the lack of green. I kinda took a long break from any writing before classes started. Now that I'm working my brain again I'll start writing more and more.

I was also busy installing HS properly and after 5 tries got it working. NC1 Gauss Rifle is the 3rd girl I made, and I plan on making more. I'm still trying to figure out the physical themes for each faction's weapons, though.
>>
>>32595825
They use switch blades and a lot of improvised weapons . Think chain with a lock or piano wire with lead weights at the end. For guns what ever they can get their hands on. It can range from an expensive S&W .44mag to a high point in .40

There really is rarely any commonality with criminals and guns outside some of the cartels
>>
>>32595765
FINE

Last time on Damaged Goods Chapter 4

>”WHAT?!” Shelly yells, a mix of shock and disbelief in her voice. “How the fuck did that happen?!?”

>”Don’t know.” Anna replied, “but he’s in the ICU, so I’m going to go see him.”

>”You KNOW they don’t let our kind into hospitals!” Shelly’s frustration becoming more and more apparent

>”I’m sure Anon thought of that.” Anna said as she pulled a slightly small t-shirt down over her ample chest

>Even though Anon has offered multiple times, Anna has never been one for high fashion, often preferring her standard dress from the Remington factory.
>Though, this hasn’t stopped her from getting any new clothing a size too small. After living with Anon for so long, she has learned what he likes to see, and she wants to look good for him, especially today...

>Finally managing to shimmy into a pair of jeans, she slips on a pair of sandals and heads for the door

>”I’ll be back later….” Anna said as she fired up that “Uber” app Anon showed her months ago

“In case of an emergency.” he told her at the time

>Anon always has a plan...

>Shelly stares on in silence; Kat casting her gaze towards the floor

>”Tell him…” Shelly started. “Tell him I said hi…” she finished awkwardly
>”Same…” Kat said, barely in a whisper
>>
>>32595825
You could probably look up new reports of busted gun trafficking stories involving the Aryan Brotherhood.

But >>32595891 is likely right. More likely than not, they'll get whatever is cheap or just steal it from someone. They'd also likely be using pistols rather than rifles.
>>
>>32595887
Explain the software... is it similar to 3d custom maid or is it actual design software.
>>
>>32595903

Damged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

>Anna waited on the front porch silently
>Questions racing through her head…

>Is Anon going to be okay?
>How did he get shot?
>Where did he get shot?
>Who shot him?
>Was it on purpose?
>What about the other girls, where were they?
>Why didn’t they keep him safe?

>A cool breeze is blowing from the north west

>”...”

>Another late Summer storm must be on its way…

*HOOONK*

>Anna never noticed the Uber driver pull up
>It was all she could do to keep from sprinting to the car

>”Where to?” the young man asked as Anna climbed in the back, not bothering with her seat belt
>”St. Anthony’s please…” she replied in a dim tone
>”Got it.”
>”Erm...how long will that take?”
>”Well, it’s on the opposite end of town, with Saturday night traffic, it may take as long as 30 minutes.” he replied, punching in the destination to his phone
>”Is there a faster way?” Anna asked abruptly

>He thought for a second

>”Well, we could always give the freeway a shot, we might be able to shave off 8 minutes, if there are no cops that is.”
>*gasp* “Are we going to get to go fast this time!?” comes an excited voice from the passenger seat
>”Maybe.”

>A blond haired girl, peeked around the seat at Anna, her bright blue eyes glowing ever so slightly.
>She looked no older than Ellie
>A S&W Bodyguard maybe? She definitely has night sights

>A slight frown forms on the pocket pistols face
>”Why do you look so sad?” she asks

>”Lizzy! That's rude.” the man retorts
>”Oh, sorry…”

>Anna remained silent

>”Just play you game like you were, okay?” he said, pointing to her DS
>”M’kay!”
>...Sorry, she can be a little curious sometimes.” he said, ruffling the Bodyguards hair, much to her protest

>”It’s fine… can we just get going please?” Anna said, keeping her frustration in check
>”Will do, freeway it is.” he said
>An excited ”WOOOOO!” coming from the passenger seat
>>
>>32595858
britbongs were replacing Vickers with a 7.62 NATO -weapon and found themselves with a mountain of .303 that needed to be disposed of, so they gave a Vickers a complete overhaul and spent a whole week going through belts of ammo, only stopping for barrel changes.
>>
>>32595891
>>32595911
STOP TAKING BAIT
>>
File: Highway.gif (483KB, 909x682px) Image search: [Google]
Highway.gif
483KB, 909x682px
>>32595927

Damaged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

>The car ride was quiet for the most part, only the sounds of the tires whining on the concrete and the occasional sound from the pocket pistols game breaking the silence
>Highway lights flashing through the window, casting hard shadows in a hypnotic pattern
>Before long, hospital signs began popping up, signaling the end of their trip

>As the man promised, Anna arrived at the hospital in just over twenty minutes
>With a quick “thank you”, she ran off for the lobby

*NOTICE: NO UNAUTHORIZED GEISTS BEYOND THIS POINT*
>The prominent sign featured the silhouette of a Beretta M9 crossed out

>Ignoring it completely, Anna approached the reception counter; “St. Anthony” written across the front of it in big bold letters

>The desk nurse was thumbing through some manila envelopes before taking notice of Anna

>”Hello ma’am, how can I help you?” the nurse asked in an almost sickeningly sweet tone
>”I-I’m here to see Mr. Kneemose.” Anna stuttered out. Covert operations were never her specialty
>”Hmm, Kneemose, Kneemose…”
>The nurse began typing and clicking on her computer
>”There he is. Anon Kneemose, correct?”

>Anna gave a quick nod

>”I see... he is in the ICU. Only immediate family members are allowed into the ICU. What was your name?” the womans tone growing a bit more serious

>”Anna, I was actually called by the hospital earlier since I am his ICE contact…” Anna started
>She was losing her train of thought. Immediate family only? How was she going to-

>”Ah! Anna! I see you right here.”, the cheeriness returning to the nurse's voice. “Well, since Anon is your fiancé you will have access to the room as well.”
>>
>>32595943

>Anna immediately felt her face turn a hot and red
>”F-fiancé, right! C-could you point me in the right direction please?”

>The nurse waves over another nurse from a nearby station
>”Brock, could you please show Anna here to room 153 please? ICU.” She said, handing a file to the man
>”Of course, right this way ma’am.”

>He always has a plan…

>As excited and anxious as she was to see Anon, the walk through the ICU did a good job keeping the mood down
>In some rooms, there was crying
>Others, patients lying alone in the dark; no one there to comfort or visit them
>A doctor runs down the hall being tailed by nurses pulling a “crash cart” as a blue light flashes outside of one of the rooms

>After turning one last corner, they finally reach room 153

>”Now ma’am, before I take you in there are a few things we should-”
>As if he wasn’t even there, Anna rushes up to the door, twists the handle, and throws it open

>”Anon!” called out the 1903
>”...”

>”Ma’am…” the male nurse started, trying to sound as gentle as possible

>”W...wha….”
>Anna could feel tears starting to roll down her cheeks

>What was lying in the bed was indeed Anon, but this was not the meeting she was expecting
>Wires from all directions went under the sheets, up onto his body
>Three separate bags hanging on IV stands, running into both arms
>His right leg elevated and held in place by some crane looking device
>Heavy castings around the thigh
>Tubes running into his mouth, eyes taped shut
>The rhythmic sound of a ventilator pumping and monitors beeping is all that breaks the silence

>”He is in a comatose, ma’am...”
>>
File: He took the bait.png (352KB, 634x1472px) Image search: [Google]
He took the bait.png
352KB, 634x1472px
>>32595940
I can't, it's so good!
>>
>>32595955

>”C-Coma-t-tosed?” was all Anna could squeeze out, trying to hold back her sobs
>One hand covering her mouth as she cried
>She always hated how she looked when she cried…

>”Yes ma’am, it looks the doctor’s believe it's from the extreme blood loss” the nurse started once more, flipping into the files
>”According to this, he sustained a single gunshot wound to the upper thigh, completely severing his femoral artery.” he said. “It looks like an off duty officer was on the scene when it happened and provided first aid… unfortunately, it seems the the officer applied the tourniquet incorrectly, resulting in continued blood loss.”

>”B-but you got blood back into him, r-right?” she said, struggling once more. “Why is he not awake?”
>”Yes, but by the time we received him, he had already been resuscitated twice. He was… is suffering from Hypovolemic Shock… essentially, extreme blood loss, ma’am. Quite frankly, the fact he is still with us is nothing short of a miracle… someone upstairs must like him.”

>”May I…?” Anna says, gesturing to Anon

>The nurse nods

>Approaching Anon, Anna places a hand on the side of his face, leaning in
>He’s so cold...
>”Hey there Anon.”, she whispered so sweetly into his ear. “It’s me… I’m here for you, okay? Don’t you leave me yet.”

>She wipes away more tears to keep them from landing on Anon, she reaches out and gives his left hand a squeeze

>”You…” she pauses for just a moment. “You know I love you… and you, me. We don’t hurt the one’s we love...remember? So you can’t leave… not yet.”

>Before pulling away, Anna plants a kiss on his forehead, brushing a strand of her hair away from it

>There is a knock on the door
>>
>>32595968

>A man with wearing a white coat is standing in the threshold

>”Ah, you must be Anna.” the man started. “I’m Benjamin, Anon’s doctor. I believe we spoke over the phone earlier. I apologize for not contacting you sooner… we were quite busy with him when he arrived.”

>”Oh, right…” Anna began. “...Do you know how long he will be like...this?”

>”Honestly… it’s hard to tell, it varies from person to person. It’s just the bodies way of preventing further damage.”
>”Further damage?” Anna inquired

>Benjamin made a face, like he knew he said something he shouldn’t have
>”Erm...yes. You see, there is a possibility of some organ damage with this much blood loss… but rest assured, we are keeping an extremely close eye on him.”

>”...” Anna obviously wasn’t convinced

>”Uh, Anna. I believe one of the officers who brought Anon in is waiting in the lobby. He wanted to ask you some questions.” the doctor said in a poor attempt to change the subject

>”Sure…” Anna said, leaning back down to Anon’s ear. “I’ll be right back… promise.”

>Benjamin held out his arm, directing Anna out of the room
>”This is actually good timing, as we need to run a few more tests on-” he began

>The heart monitors rhythmic beats began turning sporadic
>Anon’s arms and legs began to twitch

“Oh Goddammit, not again!” Benjamin said. “Brock take Anna back to the lobby, now!”
>The doctor hammered an alarm button on the wall as the twitching grew into a full blown seizure

>”Ma’am, you need to come with me.” he said, pulling Anna out by the arm

>”What’s happening...what's wrong?!” she yelled

>A team of nurses rushed past her into the room, closing the door behind them
>>
>>32595911
Now the cartels have some serious fire power https://www.google.com/amp/www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/03/robert-farago/according-to-the-department-of-homeland-security-u-s-government-40-of-the-weapons-legally-sold-to-mexico-fall-into-the-hands-of-drug-traffickers/amp/?client=safari
>>
Thats all I have for tonight... It was pretty dialouge heavy, so I hope it wasn't too dry (or shit). Like always, let me know what you think!
>>
>>32596000
i like it man
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (45KB, 615x713px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
45KB, 615x713px
>>32595903
>>
>>32596000
.........fuck.
Keep it up, man. It's really good.
>>
>>32595792
JUST GIMME THE GLOCK NIGGA
I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE
JUST HEAL THE GLOCK
>>
>>32596000
Dear god i knew anon was in bad shape but not that bad.
Guys i think we need to take better care of our anons
>>
File: 1479514518835.png (182KB, 482x361px) Image search: [Google]
1479514518835.png
182KB, 482x361px
>>32595943
>kneemose
>>
>>32595981
Construct, master of motherfucking cliffhangers

Good job again, my man.
>>
File: HS from h.png (210KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
HS from h.png
210KB, 1366x768px
>>32595915
I don't know about 3d custom maid, but it's not pure design software. It's really a dressup/character creator that happens to have H scenes and a studio. There are a shitton of addons, creator-made clothing/accessories, and other mods.

Most mods are very easy to install, but there's one that introduced me to SB3Utility which can interact with the actual game files, so there's that.

Haven't tried the studio yet, but once I make enough of the girls I'll start setting up shoots. I'm looking forward to making them (especially Jackhammer).

You can honestly just go to the Honey Select thread on /h/ if you're interested.
>>
File: Trauma.jpg (295KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Trauma.jpg
295KB, 1680x1050px
>>32596000
Fuck man, just..fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKDSkdIHPw
>>
>>32596007
>>32596031
>>32596130
Thanks a lot guys. I'm always worried about the dialogue being confusing, but I'm glad people aren't having issues seeing who said what

>>32596009
>No

>>32596096
We are all Anon, so you could say that we should be keeping better care of ourselves

>>32596103
I'm glad someone got a giggle out of that

>>32596333
Oh damn, I completely forgot about that track... thats perfect for this.
>>
In the spirit of the thread, I updated my "Nike at Basic" bit

Nike

“WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EYEBALLING ME PRIVATE” The Drill Sergeant screamed at Nike

“I’m trying to address you Drill Sergeant!” Nike said in reply, sounding off.

“FUCK THAT YOU’RE AT THE POSITION OF ATTENTION, YOU WILL NOT FUCKING MOVE, AND IT’S PRETTY FUCKING EASY TO TELL WHEN YOU MOVE PRIVATE”

The Drill Sergeant was exceptionally loud. But even so he barely reached Nike’s kneecaps. To the passer-by it might seem extremely comical to have such a tiny man attempt to chew out someone her size, Nike thought so too and started to giggle at her situation.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY PRIVATE? DO YOU THINK THIS SHIT IS A JOKE?!”

“No, Drill Ser-” Nike couldn’t contain herself anymore, she burst out laughing. She found the situation too ridiculous.

The Drill Sergeants didn’t take to kindly to that.

“WELL, PRIVATE? ISN’T THIS FUNNY?! WHY AREN’T YOU LAUGHING?! C’MON OPEN THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS AND LAUGH”

Nike was desperately trying to do the exact opposite as she low crawled through the mud pits. The red watery clay clung to her body as dragged herself low to the ground.

The cold, muddy clay mercilessly clung to her face and was absorbed by her hair like a sponge. Nike swore that her head weighed at least 50 pounds more because of the stuff.
>>
>>32596504

After several mind numbing crawls, the Drill Sergeants barked at her once again.

“PUSHUPS NUMB NUTS LET’S GO!!”

Nike attempted to get into the front leaning rest position, but due to the amount of weight she exhibited on such a small area of ground, she sank began to sink.

"Drill Sergeant I-I'm sin-"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING PRIVATE?! YOU WERE GIVEN A FUCKING ORDER NOW EXECUTE"

Nike followed her command, with each repetition she sank deeper and deeper into the clay. Soon she was engulfed up to her forearms. She looked to the Drill Sergeants for respite but found none.

She eventually sunk all the way to her armpits.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST LAYING THERE PRIVATE"

"Drill Sergeant please! I can't move, I-I'm sinking!"

As if on cue, the mud pits gurgled and she sank even further, she panickedly flailed, desperately trying to escape. Only worsening her position.

"PRIVATE, QUIT FUCKING MOVING" Just stared in bewilderment "Drill Sergeant I-I'm gonna drown! I'm gonna-"

At that moment the Drill Sergeant showed how tenacious and bold he was, he walked right up to the sinking giantess, and kicked her square in the forehead.

Nike reeled slightly from the pain. She stared crosseyed at the Drill Sergeant.

"If you don't want to fucking die here do not fucking move." He angrily hissed at her. "Stay fucking put, we'll get help"

He then sauntered off, dialing a number in his cell phone.
>>
>>32596517

After what seemed like an eternity a half-ton truck arrived. The Drill Sergeant took an exceptionally thick piece of rope and tied it around the trailer hitch. He then walked over to Nike.

"Private, listen to me very carefully." He said in an exceptionally serious tone. "I'm gonna teach you a knot that'll save your life, if you fuck it up you'll either drown in this mud or be ripped in half by that half-ton."

Nike's eyes widened in fear, the Drill Sergeant then quickly added "So pay the fuck attention, so that doesn't fucking happen."

He then placed the rope at his feet, and pulled out a long strand of paracord. "I'm about to teach you the bowline knot, we normally teach this to you later in basic, but you're gonna have to learn here, fast."

Nike had never paid so close attention to anyone in her life. She carefully watched the Drill Sergeant's hands and movements as he demonstrated with the piece of cordage. After a few repetitions, Nike seemed to have the knot down.

"Alright, you'd better wrap that around you and tie it quick, the more you move the more you'll sink."

Nike slowly moved to grab the rope bringing it into her. She clung tightly tight to it, she briefly remembered seeing ropes similar to this being used by soldiers as they rappelled from helicopters. Would this be able to support her weight?

She brought the rope in quickly and hastily wrapped it around herself. Sinking further into the clay. She then brought the two ends together.

"Alright" She said "Make a loop like a Yellow Support The Troops ribbon, then the bunny goes up the hole"

"HURRY THE FUCK UP" The Drill sergeants shouted collectively.

Nike increased her speed, trying to move as fast as she could, sinking further and further.

"And Back down the hole!" She finally finished the knot "I'M GOOD" she yelled frantically.
>>
>>32596530

The engine of the half-ton roared and lurched forward, pulling on Nike, she grimaced in pain as the bowline dug into her armpits and ribs, fortunately for her she had tied the knot correctly and it did not constrict. She was soon pulled up and out from the mud.

She hastily crawled out of the mud. Once she was on solid land she panted. She had never been so terrified in her life. She looked up to see the Drill Sergeant walking towards her.

"Well Private, since you've kindly gotten yourself in the front leaning rest.......PUSHUPS NOW"

Nike stared momentarily in bewilderment until some more encouragement from the DS's had her moving up and down at lighting speed

She PT'd past dark, the cold, wet ground chilling her bones to the point they ached from the cold. She would alternate between being overheated when exercising and cold after she recovered.

As she bear crawled back to camp she caught the eye of several other Drill Sergeants, who laughed at her ragged form.

Her ACU's were covered in the clay, going from their previous Skorpion pattern to a dull red. Her hair, still drenched flung around her face in a heavy ponytail. Occasionally whacking her on the nose, causing her to wince in pain.

Once the DS's were threw with her she was taken to be hosed off. They were at least kind enough to take her to a private area as they power washed the mud off her.
>>
>>32596536
Once again, all feedback is appreciated. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna pass out from exhaustion now.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (36KB, 490x328px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
36KB, 490x328px
>>32596542
Reading this made me wish you sneaked in the line "...You're not even human-fucking-being!"

Also, minor thing, but it's "...through with her..." not "...threw with her..."
>>
>>32596632
fuuuuck I missed it again. Will edit in the pastebin thanks anon.

As for the "you're not even human" that actually raises a good point. In this society they do differentiate between giantesses and "normal" people but do they consider them a separate species all together? Or just a type of human?
>>
>>32596542
I'm not sure I understand the positioning exactly. She started doing pushups, and from the pushup position began sinking into the mug, but then somehow had her arms free to tie the know? Am I totally misinterpreting this?

Fun story, besides that
>>
>>32596654
They'd be a separate species, probably Homo sapiens gigantes or something like that.
>>
>>32596699
*mud
*knot

Should quit drinking while I'm ahead here
>>
File: 1481524039880.jpg (88KB, 585x591px) Image search: [Google]
1481524039880.jpg
88KB, 585x591px
>>32595943
>Kneemose
>>
>>32596699
basically in her wriggling she managed to get her arms free(er) from the mud, but sank even deeper into it. She was able to grab the rope and tie it but was sinking into the mud like it was quicksand.
>>
>>32596757
>>32596103
I know there is a joke, but I'm too tired to tell what it is. FUCK!
>>
>>32596776
Come on, man
>>
>>32596776
Tip: Say Anon’s full name out loud
>>
File: 1482467974402.jpg (132KB, 847x755px) Image search: [Google]
1482467974402.jpg
132KB, 847x755px
>>32596776
Anon Kneemose you fucking tardring
>>
>>32596720
probably, I don't want to make this story too SJW-ish or anything like that. But I do imagine that if they did exist they would face discrimination or stereotypes of sort.

Punishments for things like assault or murder would most likely be harsher.

Basic living would be hard as fuck due to the price of food and all.

Though I imagine there'd be some positives associated with them as well:

For example modern humans basically get their assigned societal roles from evolution staring in the paleolithic era. Men would go out and hunt, and women would gather nuts and berries. Add giantesses into the mix, what could they do?

Hunt with the men? Impossible they'd scare off the animals the were stalking.

Gather with the women? Unless we're talking trees or bushes unlikely, their hands were simply too big.

So what would they do? Well I imagine if a saber toothed tiger, or wolf came to your camp, a giant women would fare much better than a normal human would.

I'd imagine in society they'd be considered protectors for a long while, heck they'd probably have a crucial role in militaries (as seen in Victoria's Story) but upon the advent of modern war, casualty rates for them were so astronomically high that public opinion forbade them from military service for a while. Until modern times when they were re-activated post 9/11.
I plan to delve into it more in the story and give Nike's point of view on the topics as well.
>>
File: 1438661184230.gif (3MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1438661184230.gif
3MB, 250x188px
>>32596798
Well I feel stupid now.
>>
>>32596820
*starting

fuck me I'm going to sleep now
>>
I've got something but I'm not QUITE ready to start posting it yet if anyone's interested. I'll do some writing before I tire out.
>>
>>32596998
>I've got something but I'm not QUITE ready to start posting it

WHY YOU GOTTA BLUEBALL US MAN
FUCK
>>
File: 14437059179001.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
14437059179001.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
New writefag here. I'm torn between two different ideas, and was wondering whether any anons here might be able to break the deadlock.
>Option 1: pulp-style story of the desert warfare of WW2 with tanks, explosions, and lots of waiting for fuel to show up
>Option 2: another pulp-style story, but this one focusing on soldiers on the Italian front in WW1. Focusing on the alpine warfare, with avalanches, raids, and trying to avoid frostbite.

I've got a good body of source material for either option, so that isn't an issue.
>>
File: prettypoklonskaya6.jpg (120KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
prettypoklonskaya6.jpg
120KB, 1000x665px
>>32597012
because feedback makes me feel good and wanted. Also, speaking of Russians...
>>
>>32596434
Good stuff as always man.
>>
>>32596434
Btw her face is all scarred up right?
>>
File: natalia5.jpg (91KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
natalia5.jpg
91KB, 1024x769px
>>32597414
>Natalia

My heart. I'll forgive you this time, but get back at it.
>pic related
>>
>>32596434
Thats deep... we are all anon...
where is my anon i havent seen him in so long.... >>32597411
Alpine warfare. Nothing says hatred like fresh bodies being found 100 years after the war.
>>
File: IMG_2194.jpg (114KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194.jpg
114KB, 460x613px
>>32597668
Found the pic and the link i had saved. I always wonder what their day was like leading up to their deaths and how did they feel about the war they served in. Really though it the same question i have any time i look at a young man who has fallen in war.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-one/10562017/Melting-glaciers-in-northern-Italy-reveal-corpses-of-WW1-soldiers.html
>>
>>32595782
I have like five incomplete ones
>>
>>32597792
You don't yell at other anons.
>>
>>2594929

challenge fucking accepted

>returning to botesmut
>>
>>32597933
God damn i leave this page for one second and a challenge is issued and redacted.
>>
>>32598022
bitch i'm not stepping down. This is gonna be the lewdest shit since hair braiding
>>
>>32597933
>>32598084
>didn't even get to see what the challenge was
Guess I'll have to piece it together from the outcome?
>>
>>32598084
>the lewdest shit since hair braiding
>hair braiding
>lewd
You're going to kill us with cute aren't you?
>>
>>32598102
He never specifed what parts of the body the hair belonged too.
For all we know he could be braiding two mens taint hair together.
>>
>>32598134
....no
>>
>>32597547
Yes, there are quite a few, but there are about the same on her face proportional to the rest of her body, no higher concentration or anything. "Knicks and scratches" were how it was described in the beginning.

The only scar of note that has been mentioned so far on her is the large gnarly looking on on the back of her neck.

>>32597517
Thanks man! All of the feedback really makes the sleep deprivation worth it!
>>
brought to you by Boredom and a sudden Russian kick, Keksodus presents
Those Tender Words
Chapter One: Peace In The Woods
>2017 was a good year indeed, 2018 was an unforgettable one. And now I face 2019. What a happy accident it was that I decided to seek out learning of the Ruskie language in 2017, and applied myself to the subject matter quite eagerly and quite vigorously.
>The day of February ninth started like any other. A machinist with a penchant for guns who lost his damn mind waiting for something to happen in his life because he felt no pulling force to guide him to his desires, though he felt them very intensely, decided to wake up and start the day.
>I pulled myself out of bed and decided immediately what to wear for the day. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a shirt and a set of fatigues.
>My clothes for the day on, next came the belt, the holster, and the SiG 1911 came out from the crack between my mattress and headboard, and went into the holster on my hip. I tied on my work boots and headed into my garage. I didn't have work today, for whatever reason. It was far beyond me to question, as it only meant more time for personal projects to my well trained ears.
"Now... If I were an asshole, I could TURN this on the mini CNC mill and save some time and workholdings. But then again, i could just turn it on the lathe and I don't have to then indicate in the fucking center, which is more of a pain in the ass than a scalding hot coffee enema. Now where did I put that .375 end-mill?" I deliberated as I debated myself semi lucidly for the better part of an hour, trying to figure out the best way to machine the part to the required self imposed two thousandths tolerance. It was a pretty good morning, the sky was gray, I'd go on a patrol of the woods eventually, maybe when the weekend came I'd leave the house and stay outside until the next workday came.
>>
>>32598619
>The sound of metal being cut rang through the house for four hours. I stood for four hours straight as though I didn't notice it. It wasn't an unusual thing for me anymore. Ever since I took the first course in 2016 I enjoyed standing while I worked, feverishly focusing on the piece of metal being cut to size. It was now eleven in the morning and I was a couple hours ahead of anyone who might know me to call me, probably getting to work now, they wouldn't need to call me though. Life was boring, especially when they had their own small worlds to explore.

>It's time... I walked out of the machine shop and grabbed my rifle. A Tikka T3 with a basic tactical scope on it, it wasn't all that special, but it was accurate. I decided it was time to stalk the woods.
>A long walk in the woods is exactly what I needed. Well. Snow. A long walk in the snow. I decided that I was in a rather rare comfortable silence. I always talked to myself when no one was around to make an effect of two voices exchanging when I was alone... but now? It just seemed so unnecessary, like it would ruin the peace of the forest. I could reflect later, right now I just enjoyed the silence. The sound of nothing, a calm wind of maybe two miles per hour made a sound that couldn't be described as anything but silence. in fact, if it weren't for the howl of the trees, I wouldn't have noticed.

>Rustle
>I turned sharply and quietly, scanning the terrain for something someone. Animals?
>in the distance a lone deer looked at me, scratched his antlers on a tree, and jogged off as though he just saw the bad neighborhood and decided to take another route.
"Just another denizen of my peaceful little world... could use some company though." I thought to myself, careful to internalize the monologue rather than wander aimlessly through the forest giving my best impersonation of an escaped mental patient with verbal spasms a prominent symptom of some crippling neurotic tendency.
>>
File: specialkebabremoval.png (589KB, 880x960px) Image search: [Google]
specialkebabremoval.png
589KB, 880x960px
>>32598631
"Oh look, a puppy!" I thought to myself as I turned around and saw a small dog like animal sitting in front of me, it looked about thirty to forty pounds. It was an awfully small Husky for the bulky appearance of that body. It was staring at me like I was the strangest thing it had ever seen, then it approached me and sniffed my boots. In my mind I knew this was a coyote, and was watching for the first sign of aggression to give me an excuse to give that motherfucker a ride he'd never forget.
>He just looked at me, tilted his head, and began walking away. What black magic I had with animals was pretty amusing sometimes, I don't know why, but animals have always been unusually patient with me, cats would let me rub their bellies, every dog was a lap dog... apparently coyotes didn't mind me. Hell, even other people were usually happy to see me, and were, if not kind, ambivalent towards me, but often believing me to be the friendly enough type on first seeing me.
"Well. With the my old friend mister vicious animal flying the coup, maybe I should head home." I thought to myself as though I was even considering any course of action but. Coyotes are assholes. Even if one wouldn't mind me up close, they're not exactly the most friendly animals, and I wouldn't want to have a dog AND land infested with these things. They're not good for the hunting... or the walking at night.
>I began a walk that lasted a few miles back home and sat down for some whiskey. At two o'clock in the afternoon the phone rang.
>"Hello? Mike? It's Sarah! We need you to report in, we have a special assignment for you."
"Who? Fuck, I'll be right in."
>*Click*
"Well... What the fuck does vulture hawk want with me this time?"

End of Chapter One. Tune in next time for more: Those Tender Words.

>>32597565
btw, like i said
>speaking of Russians...
>>
File: 97005473.jpg (220KB, 1024x1530px) Image search: [Google]
97005473.jpg
220KB, 1024x1530px
What's /k/'s opinion on Ernst Junger?
>>
File: Marlin-30-30.jpg (12KB, 840x440px) Image search: [Google]
Marlin-30-30.jpg
12KB, 840x440px
Working on an update to my Google docs story The Pathfinder Scout. Maybe it'll get more attention today then it did yesterday.
>>
>>32598861
I think it's better if you use paste bin honestly. But you do whatever pleases you
>>
File: SAM_0591 (1)-1.jpg (880KB, 854x1754px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0591 (1)-1.jpg
880KB, 854x1754px
>>32596069
That post wasn't directed at you m8.
>>
>>32598641
>And during that mission, when Mike is back against the wall, the deer and yote comes to his aid.
Just kidding though. I am interested to see where this goes next
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IV9zKbLxv-0ZDQ1MlEWyHjRR80w5XQd0l-UVIB82_7o/edit?usp=sharing

The Pathfinder Scout updated.
>>
froganon here. Just finished the second part of the intro. Should I simply update the bin our dump it here ?
>>
>>32599147
Why not both?
>>
>>32599294
Duming now then !

The improbables adventures of froganon - Introduction - Part II

>He doesn't actually seem to mind it. The brass landed on the old man face but didn't burn his skin. He turns to you and you gaze into his eyes. It's the strange old man that told you to take care of “her”.
>You're tempted to use the ejected brass as an excuse to go talk to him for a bit. You're curious as to what he meant, but you're also frightened because let's face it, you just sent a burning hot brass on his nose and he has all the more reasons the be angry right now.

>You decide to just keep going and re-chamber a round. Same process again, but you manage to not screw everything up this time. You're not hitting the target consistently, but the simple fact that the it goes “bang” is enough.
>You can't believe you're firing your own gun and that you're not hurting anyone doing it. It's a bit surreal. You were convinced you would have a negligent discharge, or an accidental one, or even that someone would fiddle with his gun while you were checking your targets.

>Hours passed and you're the last one here. You've been told to leave before 6pm because that's the closing hour here. It's almost time but you know you'd be able to go on all night. Not like you actually have the ammunition to do it. Wishful thinking on your part.
>>
>>32599361

>You bag up everything and collect your targets before finally setting foot outside the range. It's already night thanks to General Winter and your wind-shield is almost completely frozen.
>You'll have to spend another 15 minutes just scratching this ice, inside as well as outside. You do it every morning for 3 months now.

Last window to scratch is the driver one. You're halfway through when you hear shuffling behind the car. You carefully grab your flashlight in one hand and slowly advance towards the rear. The trunk is open but you left it this way.
>You finally reach it only to realize your gun is gone You know you closed the bag. You checked it. Someone is near, and stole your gun. You don't know who it could be, simply because you're in surrounded by fields with only the range gate.

The gate ! You run to it after locking your car. The padlock is locked but the gate is wide open, still moving a bit before stopping, slowed down the a halt by the old hinges. You carefully step down the stairs, illuminating ahead of you.
>You notice a form inside the range. Seems like a human to you, but a frail one. A girl ?

>As you finally reach the ground and open the door, you're greeted by a voice coming from the left-most lane.

“You sure took your time”
>>
>>32599364

>You can't really distinguish the face in the dark but she's around your height. There was no girl at the range today, so you decide to light her face. Some would say it was a pleasant surprise. But at the time, you were taken aback and you just jumped back.

>Wearing black cargo pants and shirt, with black boots and gloves, she was looking at you with what would pass as expectation. Cheeks red from the cold, or so you think, she speaks with confidence :

- Good evening. You know, I expected you to take me out the day after
- Who are you ?
- Don't play dumb, you know who I am. Even the old man knew. You're not that dense, are you ?
- I have no idea what you're talking about. You're the only one here and my rifle is missing. Again, who are you ?
- No, it's not missing, it's right here
- So you took it. Where is it ?
- Right here

>You put the flashlight on high and bridge the gap between you and her. As the beam slowly gains in power, you realize you know her. Not personnaly, but she left quite the impression.

>Your brain grinds to a halt and you mutter slowly :

- Jane ?
>>
>>32599436

- Finally. God I really am lucky to have a dense owner.
- I'm not dense, it's just... Well, I'm surprised. You appeared from thin air and vanished minutes afterwards
- I didn't vanished. I was there the whole time. It's just.. you couldn't see me. I... I'm...
- Well, if I belive the stories I read, you'll just tell me you're the Geist of my rifle and that it's a spiritual connexion and so on. Freaking chinese pasta forum bullshit.

>You said it while looking to where your target rested the whole day. No answer came back and the sound of silence was deafening. You could hear the wind blowing leaves against the berm, the planks cracking under a shifting weight, something now resting against it.

>As you turn around to see what's taking her so long to answer, you just see her on the floor, sobbing discretely. You don't know what caused it, but you knee beside her and pat her head, trying to comfort her. She doesn't seem to be calming down.

>Suddenly, she jumps back on her feet. You can see anger mixed with sadness in her eyes before being pushed away.
>>
>>32599498

- So I'm crazy right ? It's all a setup, I stole your rifle ? I actually don't exist and I'm just a product of your deranged mind ? Fuck you ! Fuck you !

>The raging tirade isn't was you expected. I try to explain but you don't even have time to open your mouth before she continues.

- I am here, and I'm real. I know what I am, and I know what you are. You can't just say I don't exist ! I'm right here with you ! You can't just deny I exist ! If you didn't know or wasn't prepared, you shouldn't have bought me !
Everyone knows it, yet you're completely blind to it ! How in the world could you own a gun yet say we don't exist and it's just fiction ?!

>You can really make any sens of what she's screaming. You close your eyes for a second and she vanishes. Nothing were she stood, not echoes of her screams of anger. Just your rifle, laid down on the floor.
>>
>>32599531

>You don't know what to say. You stand still for a time, trying to get a hold of yourself. Your brain is just stuck in a loop and can't form thoughts coherently. Her screams are still echoing in your head, like a distant memory. You feel like you lost something, like a part of your life just consumed itself and left ashes where it was. Or perhaps it was the future ?

>You don't know, but you have the feeling something is very wrong. You pick up your rifle and you notice small water droplets all around the scope. You dry it using your gloves, and begin marching back to your car.

>You put your gun back inside the bag when a thought crosses your mind.

It didn't rain today.
>>
>>32599538

And that's it ! Sorry for the delay between part 1 and 2.

As usual, I'm looking for feedback on what I should improve for the coming chapters. I went with another approach to the Geist system, obviously
>>
>>32599138
Just read this, it looks like it's got potential.
One suggestion though, when you were listing off what the scout knew about the people in the last paragraph, you should put commas after each number

as in:
"One you are all regulars from the River Confederacy..."
would be better off as:
"One, you are all regulars from the River Confederacy..."
>>
File: riot gun.png (38KB, 688x376px) Image search: [Google]
riot gun.png
38KB, 688x376px
>>
>>32599883
Thank you.
Also took you advice.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (471KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
471KB, 1152x1441px
>>
File: 107tg.png (96KB, 987x254px) Image search: [Google]
107tg.png
96KB, 987x254px
>>
File: IMG_2202.png (636KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.png
636KB, 640x1136px
Guys i found a mosin.... its been terriably abused .
>>
File: Female Cenobite.jpg (22KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
Female Cenobite.jpg
22KB, 396x500px
>>32601742
>geist manifests as a terribly scarred woman in twisted bondage apparatus
>only manages to wheeze out "Please end my suffering"

How do you react?
>>
File: 1444771898392.png (75KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1444771898392.png
75KB, 472x472px
Construct is up to date

http://pastebin.com/ReY90Yxk
>>
>>32601965
meant for >>32601924
>>
>>32601965
do i hear healing? i think i do
>>
>>32601924
>bullpup Mosin
literally why?
>>
>>32602057
It's also chambered for .50 BMG now.
>>
>>32601924
Gee Ludmilla, how come your owner lets you have TWO foregrips?
>>
next thread~
>>
>>32602136
I heard you like big boats...

I happen to know a few boats dockside ..
You give me the cash and mabey i can introduce you to the boats
>>
>>32601965
First question i ask.
When was i in a fortunes son writing.
>>
File: deed.jpg (10KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
deed.jpg
10KB, 186x271px
>>32602294
i got the cash right here baby, just gimmie a direction
>>
>>32602402
Okay .
Takes and counts cash .
Go down to peir 52 with your car at 12 pm. Flash your brights 3 times .
Afterwards you should see a small green light in the distants. A small un maned craft will pick you up. From there you will be taken to a secure naval facilty for old boats.

Show the girls some affection and if you break their hearts i swear to god i will hunt you down.
>>
File: IMG_2205.jpg (52KB, 300x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2205.jpg
52KB, 300x382px
>>32602402
Dont tell any one.. we also raised and are repairing both the Bismarck and Yamato ..
>>
File: 1405783793767.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405783793767.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>32602740
>>32602711

i'll be there in 45 minutes
>>
>>32602765
Alright.. we are short on people.. the boats are used to getting a lot more attention from a lot more people..
if you want to join in some people are scrapping the bio accumulents off the bottom of the Iowa.

We also need some work done on the boilers in the bismark.
>>
>>32602801
can i live there? i'll even bring my in-house orphan. And i work for free
>>
File: IMG_2206.jpg (632KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.jpg
632KB, 2816x2112px
>>32602824
Idk , are you willing to live the boat life. All your money will be gone. All you will have are the boats and the men who work on them...

I would recomend a short stay and then try caring for something small like a sunfish or optimist
>>
>>32603256
If any one is actually interisted in becoming a boat fag i would recomend buying a used fiberglass sunfish.
You learn the fundamentals of sail and its pretty easy to set up.
>>
>>32595955
For future reference.

Coma is the thing he is in, it is a noun.
Comatose is what he is, his current state.
Anon is in a coma.
Anon is comatose.

English is retarded, local news at 11.

>>32596000
Checked.

I noticed your universe has a known and...accepted?...view of geists. Like dogs; everywhere accepts them, except where they really shouldn't be. Is that more or less correct?
>>
>>32596761
Then put THAT in there. I know you have an updating pastebin
>>
>>32602864
Augh, fuck it imma write this when I get done with the iowa smut

>as if I didn't have enough things to do already

Bismarck and Yamato fighting about who to get healed first?
>>
>>32603564
will do
>>
>>32601987
Thanks Poly.

>>32603508
>Coma explanation
I'm actually glad someone brought that up. It was something I was aware of, but never took the time to learn the proper usage.

>Geists
Yup, they are a well known entity and are generally accepted in "most" aspects. I still have some world building to do, but the vast majority view them as property with little to no rights, even the pro-states. Essentially, they are yours to do as you please.

The only thing one couldn't do in my universe is buy a gun/geist and submit it to cruel and unusual treatment (for the sole purpose of causing it distress or pain). Such treatment, if discovered, would result in a loss of gun rights pending a mandatory psychological evaluation.
>>
>>32603738
And for anyone worrying or reading into it too deeply, this post contains no spoilers for Damaged Goods.
>>
>>32603738
That raises the question of can geist legally consent. Also godforbid some one dicked their loli pistol.
>>
File: 1464206519660.jpg (446KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464206519660.jpg
446KB, 800x1200px
>>32599565
Liking the story itself, but I'm having a little trouble following the formatting.
>This seems to be the bulk of your story
-This seems to indicate dialogue, despite the fact you used "quotes" for the first line of dialogue.
But I can't figure out what the unformatted signifies
Also, the gaps between lines are a little odd. Just stick with hitting Enter/Return once between lines, unless you want to signify a significant break in time.

Besides just sticking to a consistent style of formatting, it's pretty good for someone's whose first language isn't English. Obviously you have some grammar mistakes, but it's stuff that I can't really critique unless I'm proofreading it, and it's forgivable in all honesty.

I am loving it so far though, Anon. I'm interested in seeing how this dynamic plays out between the two.
>>
>>32603866
>going straight to sex laws
Figures... but I as far as the "pistol" question goes, they would essentially be regarded as pedophiles, as they should be.

Consent would probably vary state by state, but like I said, they are regarded wildly as property.

I honestly never thought about this shit...
>>
>>32603945
Yeah currently some people are already trying to ban non existant sex robots because of "moral reasons."
Oddly enough it mainly seems to be women opposing sex robots. I guess they are afraid men might just ditch them for the unconditional love of a robot.

Really it will be an interisting sociology experiment to see how men will react to sex robots.
I could see them being very apealling to men who have money and are afraid of losing it in a divorce or men who have found women to be to self centered.

Really the whole recent western ideas towards sexuality are quite unprecedented. Seeing another variable added will proabbly shake things up in an interisting manner.
>>
>>32603904

Well I'm not used to greentexting and formatting. It's easier to read on the bin.
I need to find a formatting that goes well.

Like, quotes and - for dialogues, > for bulk, and perhaps * for thoughts ? I don't know really. I'm used to standard text format, not 4chan writefagging format.

Anyway, glad you like it ! I try to proofread at least once before posting. I'm thinking about putting french or german parts as well when the time comes.
>>
>>32603945
The real major decider in your fictional universe would be how long geist had been socially recognized and to what extent. If they were orgionally seen as a symbol of military prowness or justness of your cause they would likely be afforded significant legal protections.
The society might go as far as to recognize them as a special type of ward of the state or even an independent person hood.

On the other hand if they were a relatively recent and unknown phenomon they will either be shoehorned into existing laws for humans and have decent protection or they would have no protection and be pretty much be treated the same as chattle slaves.
>>
>>32596820
Logistics of providing for a human of that size would be a massive challenge alone.

Even simple things like clothing and shoes would have to be adjusted for.

What do you do when you're asked to make a uniform shirt the size of a circus tent? And what do you use?
>>
>>32604091
When Geists first came to be is still undecided in my universe, but I believe I have a few good ideas to choose from.

I am planning on doing a couple of short side stories to expand on these a bit.
>>
>>32604108
Back in the old days i would imagine burlap or what ever cheap rogh fiberous materials they had acess to.
Although nudity was proabbly pretty common in pre christian society in moderate temperature climates.

Most likely our worlds religons would be drastically altered by their presence.
Instead wd might see idol worship and devotion to them in numerrous religions.
The abrahamic religions would be severly altered or not even created as their existance would contradict a lot of the teachings about man and our place. If abrahamic religions still came about the giantess might have been persecuted . Genocide would have been common.
It also depoends in what geographical region most of their population started in as this would affect the religons and human ideaology.
>>
>>32604132
I love world building keep it up.
I would recomend reading up on some jewish mythology regarding golems and renisance era writting about Homunculus, or even romen and greek stories about men of metal.
>>
>>32604222
Vulcan/Hephaestus and the robot he created to guard Crete might provide inspiration. The modern gun is very much a creation of Western Civilization, and Grecco-Roman mythology is deeply tied to the root of Western Civilization.
>>
>>32603945
>never thought about it
Nigga, there are more than 2 stories that involve rifle dicking, multiple threads devolved into shitposting which gun is or is not lewd, and many of the screenshots involve pistols with no idea about personal space and "don't go there".

You should have known. This is /k/.
>>
File: BoomHeadshot.jpg (16KB, 600x257px) Image search: [Google]
BoomHeadshot.jpg
16KB, 600x257px
Time for more Irish Barrett Geist

>>32551614

>You've known and dated plenty of girls with an impressive appetite, that's the truth.

>However, nothing you've seen before compares to the garbage disposal sitting across the table from you.

>You and Panni, the spirit of your still unfired Barrett M90, have only been at the local Chinese buffet for roughly twenty minutes and she's already on her third plate with no signs of slowing down.

"So," you finally ask, swallowing a mouthful of rice. "You're a rifle, but you still eat?"

>She stops, an egg roll hanging from her already overstuffed face, and looks up from her mountain of food.

>"Mmhmff," she nods.

"Are there others like you, or are you some kind of fluke?"

>She swallows hard and furrows her brows at your choice of words.

>"Feckin gob shite, I'm no fluke, I'm a damn gift to this green earth!"

>You silently stick a piece of chicken into your mouth and give a slight nod.

>"Whot? I'm a bloody treat!"

"So, anyway... Are there others?"

>"Aye, plenty o' us runnin around, but not every firearm has a spirit."

>She takes a bite from one of the three other egg rolls on her plate and gestures with the remaining half.

>"The talk 'mongst others is somethin bout a 'Mother of Rifles,' but that's just a buncha heathens talkin."

"Some kinda weapon spirit religion?"

>"Aye, buncha dirty heretics the lot of em, t'ain't a one believes in the Lord," she spits, taking a forceful bite from her egg roll.

>You can only nod as you drink from your glass of water as she speaks, obvious passion in her words.

"So, safe to assume you're Catholic, too?" you ask over your glass.

>"Wasn't always," she answers through a mouth of lo mein. "Least not that I can remember. First time I appeared was somewhere in South Armagh, up in the occupied part of Ireland."

>You raise an eyebrow at this bit of news regarding her past, but let her continue to speak out of curiosity.
>>
>>32605143
It's been half an hour

Post FASTER
>>
>>32605623
nigger, it takes time to fucking write.
Don't be such a douche nozzle.
>>
File: 1466898150758.png (1MB, 1040x826px) Image search: [Google]
1466898150758.png
1MB, 1040x826px
>>32605143
>Giant Irish Catholic Rifle.
I'm okay with this.
>>
File: Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>32605143
>"Suppose I'd always been aware, but not fully, ye know?" she asks, gesturing with a forked dumpling. "But so, first time I appeared was in the attic of some- hey wait!"

>She slams her fork down on her plate and shoots an arm in your direction, index finger aimed right for your face, an angered look upon her own.

>"Ye feckin gombeen, tryin ta get me to jabber on while I'm distracted with food?" she accuses.

"No, no, no!" you protest, raising your hands. "I'm tryin to get to know you while filling that black hole you call a stomach, that's all!"

>"Don't ye be fergettin what I told ya a week ago! I ain't yer friend, I ain't yer mate, I ain't yer buddy! Jus' cause ye've gotten on me good side, doesn't mean I'm gonna open up to ya!"

"Alright, alright! Just tryin to at least get on decent terms with ya since we live together," you grunt, rolling your eyes as you inhale a forkful of fried rice.

>"Now, if ye wanna know bout me, startin askin some questions that ain't gonna require my whole life story."

>She resumes vacuuming the food from her plate, draining another glass of coke and sets it on the half of the table that's been converted into a graveyard of sorts for empty cups and plates.

"Well, shit, is there anything /you/ think I should know about you if we're gonna be stuck together?"

>You scrape the last bit of food from your first plate, your stomach already feeling full.

>"I like food and drink, I fancy some games here and there, some television... Oh, and nappin and shootin," she states matter-of-factly.

"What kind of games? I know you like Fifa, but what else?"

>You might have found something.

>"I tried some o' them shooter war games, but it's all so stupid, buncha damn wee muppets yellin over the comms bout fuckin the others' mothers. Nothin' but cannon fodder," she laughs, stuffing another whole dumpling in her maw.

"So you're good at them, then?"

>She shrugs, chewing and swallowing before leaning back in her chair.
>>
File: 1267352059809.jpg (239KB, 1178x883px) Image search: [Google]
1267352059809.jpg
239KB, 1178x883px
>>32605143
>Catholic
Nice to know Im not alone. I live in Georgia, Its got some of the best gun laws but damn there aren't any Catholics down here
>>
>>32605143
I would make a bet she listens to Liam Clancy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w97uEToBzJ4
>>
>>32605765
Because the majority of catholics are pretty much in the NE. I have my own hang ups with the Catholicism, and prefer being in the a MO Synod Lutheran, but I don't dislike you guys.
>>
File: 50-bmg-comparison.jpg (1MB, 2000x1612px) Image search: [Google]
50-bmg-comparison.jpg
1MB, 2000x1612px
>>32605623
I apologize, work has me drained but I'm tryin to get a little out while I can.

>>32605765
Nigger I'm also in Georgia! Just graduated from Southern, you?

>>32605749
>"Eh, I suppose. By the way, you're max prestige on Call of Duty, now, and max rank on Battlefield 1. Kill ratio ain't too shabby, either, if I do say so myself."

"... What is it?"

>"Oh, I think it was nothin too flashy, just uh... Now what was it?"

>She makes a show of attempting to recall the stat, stroking her chin and biting her lip.

"Just tell me already," you groan, rubbing your temple.

>"Bout 2.5 on both of em," she snickers.

>The biggest shit eating grin sits on her face as she watches your own visage contort in shock.

"You're shitting me? I could barely break a ratio of one!" you cry, hands flying into the air.

>"Wait till I tell ye how I used to do on Halo," she chuckles, standing from her chair. "But first, more food!"

>She barely makes it five steps to the buffet before a short Chinese waitress steps in front of her, shaking his hands and head.

"No more go food for large lady!" she barks. "You too fat, no more food unless more money!"

>Oh fuck.

>"Ye fookin whot, lass?" she growls, staring down at the tiny woman. "I'll help myself, thank ye very much!"

>You jump from your seat as it becomes apparent the waitress gives no sign of standing down. And with your fear of Panni picking her up and tossing her across the restaurant, you have the nagging feeling it best to defuse the situation.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy Panni," you say, wedging yourself between the two.

>You turn to the waitress and hand a few bills, asking for no change. She quickly counts it and nods before shuffling off, obviously satisfied with the 25% tip. You then turn to Panni, who's wearing a disgusted look.

>"Ye just gonna let her talk to me like that?"

"Hey, this is the only Chinese buffet that doesn't give me the shits, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't get us thrown out, thank you very much!"
>>
Don't think there will be an update tonight... I almost burn't myself out last night, so I'm taking a break.
>>
>>32606082
Yeah, we egged you on pretty hard last night. Have a drink and get some sleep, you earned it.
>>
>>32606135
Nah, any overdoing it was on my end. Appreciate the thought though.
>>
File: guinness.jpg (58KB, 750x1356px) Image search: [Google]
guinness.jpg
58KB, 750x1356px
>>32605958
>You begin trying to lead her towards the door, but she doesn't budge.

>"Give me one good reason to not go knock that wee slanty-eyed on her arse before continuing to help myself to the buffet?" she demands, crossing her arms over her bosom.

"Fuckin shit, Panni, maybe cause I don't feel like having my coworkers called to arrest my damn rifle for laying out some poor Chink?" you hiss, lowering your voice.

>"Still not good enough, gonna need more incentive."

"The hell? I feed ya, house ya, what else? I'll take ya to one of the small bars for a few drinks soon as you get in the truck, promise!" you plead. "Just come on, damn it."

>"I want to go shooting, and some match grade ammo." she states.

>At this point, people are beginning to stare and mutter to one another as the two of you stand in the middle of the restaurant arguing. If it gets you out of there, you would accept her terms of buying a pack of Guinness a day if needed.

"Fine, fine, just get in the truck!"

>"There ye go, now yer negotiatin!" she laughs, patting you on the head as she walks past you and towards the door.

>You can feel the pain in your bank account but you're grateful to be leaving without any small Asian women being turned into a missile.

>You rest your forehead on the steering wheel, no debating if you really should take her to the pub.

"... You ready to head home?" you ask, praying for an answer you know you won't receive.

>"Ye just promised me we'd head to the pub, so to the bed we go!" she answers, gesturing towards the road.

"Just please don't cause a scene there, too," you plead, pulling out of the parking lot.

>"I don't cause scenes, ye idiot! I keep things interesting!"

"So that's what you call it?"

>"Shut up and drive, I'm thirstin for a pint."
>>
so I finally looked at what these actually are...
goodness fucking gracious
I thought the metall/u/rgy threads were crazy-- another recent discovery
I mean, I thought /r9k/ was fucking autistic, I thought /mu/ and /a/ were fucking obsessed, but... I don't know man
>>
>>32598681
Just read his book Storm of Steel, there's no frills attached, no back story, no epilogue. Starts with him getting off the train near Champagne in 1914, ends with him getting the Pour le Merite in 1918. Great book.
>>
>>32606246
All I have to say to that is... yup. Fun exercise in creative writing for me though.
>>
>>32606246
Dude, I just came from the monstergirl threads on /jp/, I don't think I've been weirded out enough here to leave.
>>
File: StealYerSoulBoi.jpg (378KB, 1492x1456px) Image search: [Google]
StealYerSoulBoi.jpg
378KB, 1492x1456px
>>32606242
>It's not too far of a drive to the bar you had up until recently frequented, so you thankfully don't have to test Panni's ability to behave while riding shotgun long distance. As you pull into your usual parking spot, however, a wave of realization hits you like a cold bucket of water to the face.

>Not only is this your usual bar, it's also the same bar where your fellow officers like to go after long shifts.

>You quickly scan the parking lot and spot a few familiar trucks and cars.

"... Fuck."

>The joke around the department is that you haven't been coming for drinks after work this last week because you found a girlfriend.

>And here you are, about to walk into the bar with your /female/ weapon spirit for a roommate.

"Double fuck."

>Before you can say anything to the Irish Barrett, she's already halfway across the parking lot while you're still sitting in the driver's seat.

"Triple fuck!"

>You nearly fall as you scramble out the cab, door slamming as you run towards her.

"Panni, wait!"

>"C'mon, damn it, I'm dyin of thirst," she complains, shoving you forward.

"No, wait a second, before we go inside I need to tell you something!"

>"Hold it in until I'm halfway through my second drink," she argues, opening the door with one hand and pushing you through with the other.

>The moment you're shoved through the door, multiple people call your name as they welcome you. However, the small, one room pub goes quiet as Panni walks in and stands beside you.

>"The feck you all lookin at?" she asks.

"I knew he had himself a girlfriend!" yells the bartender.

>Laughter bursts forth from your friends and coworkers, a few clapping for you and others yelling about how you "did a good job."

>You don't really hear anything they say, however, as suddenly your vision if filled with Panni's face as she steps in front of you and leans down to look you in the eye.
>>
File: WhatIsThisShit.jpg (14KB, 303x281px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIsThisShit.jpg
14KB, 303x281px
>>32606359
>"Girlfriend?" she hisses, eyebrow raised.

"I didn't say shit to them, I swear," you frantically whisper back. "They just assumed, give me a second to remedy things and- "

>You stop talking as a mischievous grin comes across her face.

"What're you... Oh, no. Panni, for the love of God, no," you beg.

>She gives you a wink before turning away, addressing your friends.

>"So, he didn't tell you all bout me? Terrible boyfriend, this one is," she says, shaking her head as she takes a seat at the bar. "Slide me a pint, barman, on my 'boyfriend's' tab!"

"God have mercy on my soul," you mutter under your breath.

================

Aight, I'm out. Hopefully finally get to some shooting next time, after the embarrassing bits, of course.
>>
>>32606370
>tfw Irish Catholic anti-material rifle gf
>>
>>32606660
God dammit. I meant
>tfw *no* Irish Catholic anti-material rifle gf
>>
>>32606370
I've been on the receiving end of the faux girlfriend. We didn't fug, she wasted my money that week, and definitely wasted my time.

I feel sorry for your MC.
>>
>>32606856
I once played a lesbian's beard and in exchange she bought me drinks all night. The more I drank, the lewder and more graphic the acts I had imaginarily performed on her became when described to her family. |t was a flawless operation and they were none the wiser. I'm pretty sure.

Moral is, straight girls are garbage. Get yourself a lesbro.
>>
>>32599138
The world you laid out is certainly interesting. A couple of things though:

1. You seem to be trying to fit too much information into one sentence. They aren't run on sentences, but you are just trying to say a lot in too little space.

2. Punctuation marks could use a little work. Some commas are being used where semicolons or periods should be.
>>
>>32606940
I didn't say I was complicit in the charade. It just happened.
>>
>>32606940
>lesbro.
One in a trillion. Most lesbians are assholes, psychos or both. Trust me, I wanted the lesbro meme to be a reality more than anyone, but 99% of the time its horseshit. Men seem to handle being gay a lot better.
>>
>>32607019
Thing is, they're clannish as fuck and very hostile to anybody who isn't a lesbian. You need an in of some kind. In my case, I met her in the Army. I'm not saying they aren't crazy as fuck, but should you happen to make good friends with one of them, the rest tend to open up quite a bit. The amount of domestic violence in lesbian relationships is off the charts, though. Wew lad.
>>
>>32607019
Truth. On a lot of it.
>>
>>32607061
>Thing is, they're clannish as fuck and very hostile to anybody who isn't a lesbian.
Accurate. It's weird, because gay dudes get along really well with pretty much everyone, especially women.
>>
>>32607085
Gay dudes are still dudes. Dudes don't naturally fear much. Lesbians are girls, first and foremost. Girls will usually feel more vulnerable with more girls, because safety in numbers.
>>
>>32607113
Feel more comfortable* with more girls, vulnerable unless in the company of safety in numbers.

I need to quit drinking.
>>
>>32607131
>I need to quit drinking.

I think you need to have a shot with me and write lewd implications about PTRfags Raifus.
>>
>>32605958
Harris County High School Grad. Now I go to Columbus state University
>>
>>32607139
I'm not spun up on those, but that sounds like fun.
>>
>>32607139
>a shot
>singular

Pussy.
>>
by the way, what do you think of my English?
>>
File: 1458601949501.jpg (217KB, 668x744px) Image search: [Google]
1458601949501.jpg
217KB, 668x744px
>>32607189
I'm trying to do some writing, but I'll have a fucking shot with you too toughguy. You should write some lewd shit about a bloodsucker that doesn't suck blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YObH5_4vPDw
>>
>>32598641
Brought to you by boredom and having not drank any whiskey in a while, it's keksodus' bestseller
Those Tender Words. Chapter Two: What could go wrong?

>"Mike, we're here. Prep for fastrope."
"Good, we meet them about six and three quarter kilometers heading 280 from Benoy. You got the coords in the GPS. should be a somewhat complicated mission, but nothing we haven't handled before."
>"So, since you know where we are... where is here?"
"Chechnya, we're about three kilometers south of our RV, we meet some Russians in the forests to the west of Benoy and head toward it from there. we have support consistent of-"
>"we're at the drop point, rope out!" came the pilot's voice over the intercom.
>The fastrope and the subsequent departure of the helicopter that ferried us in was quick, we ran our equipment check. Suppressed rifles, six mags each, no spare ammo, suppressors... check on all.
"Time to review the plans, form up and take a knee."
>The team forms up on me and drops to a knee. Jim, the eldest member of the five man team was a tall skinny man, he kept a clean shaven face and his mucky gray hair gave away his age, which was probably getting up there. Not that he couldn't operate the FUCK out of a motherfucker's skull. His son Peter, also an experienced operator, wasn't exactly a mirror image, he was in fact shorter, and had a sharper face with a goatee.
>Dick was the shortest man of the group, at the age of 32 and the height of 5'7" he was the last person we expected to bring along, but he would certainly maintain his share of the workload of killing Chechens, particularly the ones we were after. Last and probably least was our radio tech.
>Jessey had a tall stature about her, but beyond that she was a slender woman, she could handle herself against an average strong bastard and could shoot, but she was primarily a radio tech, which all but singled her out for this assignment. She'd stay behind if we could help it. Her role was to be a noncombatant.
>>
>>32607378
>The plan was simple enough, We meet up with the russians, replace the equipment we brought with us with Russian gear, since this would make the assignment's discrete nature easier to maintain. The Russians WERE the only ones here who were SUPPOSED to have a presence in Chechnya, after all.
"Alright, simple shit. We head three kilometers north to the Rendezvous point and meet up with the russians, there we trade these weapons and gear for Russian equipment. We strike the compound at the southern end of the town, then we make our way the fuck out to the east across the frozen river. questions?"
>silence.
>We began our walk to the RV and waited for sunrise

Ten minutes earlier. At the Rendezvous point.
>"Where are the Americans? They should be here by now. I didn't HEAR any gunshots."
>"They're probably late, can't imagine it's QUICK to get into a forest unnoticed by air in this part of Chechnya. Lyudmilla, Katyusha, take a recon to the south, see if you can stalk them in."
>I set out with Lyudmilla and started to the south, ensuring that I was as quiet as I could be, but also as fast to advance into the forest. after forty minutes I happened across a patrol in unfamiliar gear. they obviously weren't chechens, they were too quiet, too white. They wore night vision goggles, which were a budgetary rarity for this part of the world.
>>
>>32607402
Even more, the goggles weren't small like ours. they were compact and low profile in a way, but not of the half size our russian goggles tended to be. They had to be Americans. As I observed them, their features became vaguely apparent, the one who had the look of a leader among them had a clean shaven face and glaring eyes, his hair, visibly protesting the direct headmount he wore for his night vision goggles was a weird gray in the goggles, unlike the rest of his squad, who had the more familiar shades of gray hair I associated with brown and black hair commonly seen among the russians... Was he blonde? next was a man with a soft old looking face that gave a friendly air, then a man with a sharp and hard looking face and a rather peculiar beard, another man with a clean shaven face which looked at ease but alert, his sharp facial features betraying no emotion, head on a swivel, much like the leader. There was a woman among them, carrying a radio and scowling at the ground.
>The one who looked like the leader snapped his fingers and pointed to the shorter man, the only other who was visibly alert, motioning them to continue to press ahead. The shorter of the two gave a nod that could only be described as knowing something the rest didn't, and turned to walk away with the rest of the patrol.
>The tall one stayed behind, facing toward my general direction, walked up to a tree and started to take a leak.
>>
>>32607414
>As he looked down I took the opportunity to give myself maximum concealment. After I was as small as I could make myself, I watched him look around as he pissed, then he scanned just past me and stopped as he zipped up. staring at the spot as though he saw something dreadful. I turned my head to look, then back to him, staring now, at my position. though I couldn't see his eyes, his lips gave a questioning expression, as though he were actually asking if someone was there. He started for five seconds, then turned and walked off in the direction of the rest of his team. I lay in wait another three minutes before starting after him. I stalked along the path silently until I caught up with the team, Lyudmilla looked on at me with an inquisitive look on her face, which prompted me to look on at the group and realize why. Where was the fourth man? I signaled Lyudmilla to stalk onward with them and decided I'd make it my business to find the man. As I scanned and Lyudmilla stalked the team onward toward the RV, I was greeted with the most terrifying sound since the conflict in dagestan. Silence.
>Even the fauna of the forest seemed to hold their breath as I scanned for him... where could or WOULD he have gotten off to? Did he really see me watching him?
>I stood and crouched, doubling back to search for him, maybe he'd gotten lost and went east? Was he planning to use his limited american supplies, meant only to get them to the RV in the event of running into a patrol to attack Benoy?
"Cyмacшeдший eбyт" I muttered to myself
>As I stood to stretch I heard a noise from my right, I turned to face it, so quiet in the silence of the forest but so loud... nothing.
>I felt something brush under my hip.
>Oh shit.
>Foundhim.jpg
>"Утpo." I heard the voice say as a hand swiftly clamped over my jaw and the force of a kick and sweep dropped me from my feet
>>
>>32607299
Funnily enough I have written lewds involving blood-sucking, just not the STALKER variety.
>>
>>32607460
Make it happen, cyka
>>
>>32605623

This is nothing, some of the quests on /tg/ wouldn't update for hours and hours.
>>
File: Cerise Soliloquy.jpg (38KB, 1361x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cerise Soliloquy.jpg
38KB, 1361x768px
>>32607647
Fuckquest was the only good quest ever.
>>
>>32608089

I would disagree.
>>
>>32608102
>disagrees
>doesn't so much as name one

Point stands.
>>
>>32608146

Void Quest, AC Quest, Ruby

Off the top of my head I'd have to go archive diving to find others I liked.
>>
>>32608159
I was mostly fishing for moar reading materiel. I'll go searching for those.
>>
>>32608177

Big spoilers on the first two, both are incomplete unfortunately but they are good reads non the less
>>
>>32608177
Normally I don't like to shill for my own stuff, but I run Starcaller over on /qst/. It's sci-fi, if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
>>32595260
Why are all the guns girls in the writefaggotry. Damn weebs
>>
>>32608682
Blame Full Metal Jacket.
>>
File: 1480265388416.png (627KB, 878x851px) Image search: [Google]
1480265388416.png
627KB, 878x851px
>>32608701
>Leonard talks to his rifle.
>I don't think Leonard can hack it anymore.
>I think Leonard's a Section 8.

But what if Charlene talked back? This is the writefagging I want to see.
>>
File: 1472865546726.jpg (40KB, 430x242px) Image search: [Google]
1472865546726.jpg
40KB, 430x242px
>>32595325
At least shes not L85
>>
>>32608701
Yeah but I mean in many cases when I was going through the sticky the rifles turned into like actual girls. I don't mind guys calling their guns a girl's name but I don't wanna read a greentext magical girl manga
>>
>>32595535
Mosin a whore. Anyone with a dollar can have a go at her.
>>
>>32608838
This is your opportunity to shine, Anon. Write the non-weeaboo fiction you want to see in the write fag threads. Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Vigilante Genre, so if you wanted to write something similar to Tom Clancy's No Remorse, it would be fucking fantastic
>>
>>32608787
and the aftermath?
>Charlene mentally scarred by the murder-suicide.
>The following investigation, possibly with test firing to make sure it *was* a murder-suicide and not a double murder won't help either.
>Best-case scenario is that Charlene is returned to the armory.
>Soon afterwards M14 is officially replaced.
>Either Charlene ends up being surplussed or is used for spare parts after being used by Marine Corps Shooting Team & found to be impossible to zero.
>>
File: u9bpi.png (52KB, 992x336px) Image search: [Google]
u9bpi.png
52KB, 992x336px
>>
>>32606940
>>32607019
>>32607061

awful lot of prejudice here?
>>
File: allyouneed.jpg (116KB, 562x720px) Image search: [Google]
allyouneed.jpg
116KB, 562x720px
>>32609465
I was only pointing out my personal experience with lesbians, m8. She was in fact my fireteam partner in the Infantry and I have a great amount of respect for her personal capabilities. She's applying to be a firefighter right now and has put me down as one of her references, which I assure you will be sterling. That said, a large number of her romantic partners have punched her in the face, and I've always been there to back her up. I'm not sure how personal experiences are prejudice.

I'd hate to whip out the SJW Fuckstick accusation against a writefag whose works I enjoy, so I'm going to ask you to explain yourself here.
>>
>>32609497
hmm, just seems like our experiences say different things.

different people i guess
>>
>>32609511
I'll check your dubs and chalk it up to different people experiencing different things. No offense taken.
>>
>>32606246
>implying you're not the same faggot from last time
>>
>>32609533
>firing back with dubs

shieeet man
>>
>>32609545
Kek confirms it. No reason for either of us to get rustled. Looking forward to moar of your writing. I'll shamefully admit that I haven't even started on your Tank stuff, and maybe this is a sign that I should.
>>
>>32609555

yeah, tank stuff is at like 210 pages now, with more being written as we speak. Bit iffy in the start, but it gets better. I'd like to think that at least

>c-check'd
>>
>>32609555
Trips confirm that I need to catch up on Tanks Removing Ayy. I hope we're cool, AT. you're a good writefag.
>>
File: soon.jpg (37KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
37KB, 500x328px
>>32609567
>I hope we're cool, AT

yeah, we're all just faggots on the internet anyway.

And not to waste a post, Iowa should be ready for next thread, i'll see poly making a new treasure hunt, JT is soon-ish and AT is when those two have gotten their updates
>>
File: 1469826119740.jpg (59KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
1469826119740.jpg
59KB, 750x733px
Honestly seems like a lot of anecdote to me.

T.Bi with a lot of experience with both full gay women and other bi women.

Maybe I'm just too imposing at 5'10 and a lifting background for them to try and get uppity with, but I like to think that's not the norm at all.
>>
>>32609628
>Maybe I'm just too imposing at 5'10 and a lifting background for them to try and get uppity with

I'm 5'3 and lift, so maybe I'm unimposing enough for les biens to be comfortable with. To be fair, I got blacked out by a grenade and my lesbro dragged me to cover and we've been friends ever since, so make whatever you want out of that.
>>
>>32607440
>I struggled against the body that had dropped me to the ground, no matter how I tried, I only managed to tire myself out and render myself near unconscious.
>Whoever he was, he was in control of the situation.
>As I fell to short of energy to struggle, he loosened his grasp on me and whispered. "
Meня зoвyт Mихaил, Ho вы мoжeтe нaзывaть мeня Maйк. Bы cлyчaйнo нe oдин из pyccких нe тaк ли?"
"So you're one of the americans? Vulture Hawk?"
>His reply came as a release and helping me to my feet. "Yes. And you are?" He finally answered in English.
"Ekatarina. I'm with VDV. You can call me Katyusha... if you really want to. And you're Mikhail?"
>"Well, Michael if you really want to, or Mike." He answered His Speech pattern was odd even for Americans. My Brief stays in Nevada saw me handled by many folks from all over america. people who spoke the lowest of vernacular to the highest of diction.
>I even met the bald guy on the internet who talked shit a lot to the point that there were legal punishments when he threatened to shoot people. But I've never met a person who spoke like this guy. I imagine wherever he's from, the denizens never get out and he's the exception, or they must remark that he's from elsewhere.
>"So. Why were you stalking us?" He inquired
"We were told to meet you at the rendezvous point, so we waited, and didn't want to risk getting shot at, so we decided that quietly scouting toward you and following you safely back would be the best course of action."
>"Cyмacшeдшиe лoхи." He muttered to me. That genuinely hurt.
"That's hurtful. How can you talk to a woman like that? Why are you Americans so crass?"
>"Is that not what you were calling me about forty-five seconds ago?"
"I suppose so. Why don't we pretend some of those decisions weren't made?"
>"Sure. Why not. And while we're at it, how about we forget my little prod at you?"
"Sure. let's start over. I'm Ekatarina."
>"I'm Michael. Wanna walk to the RV?"
"yes. The others must be there now."
>>
that's all I got for now, remember, that tasty feedback makes me feel special, so please feel free or even obligated if you wanna go that far to tell me how I'm doing. If I get nothing, I can't read the feels of everyone else. If I can't do that, i'm gonna just blindly stumble through.
>>
File: 2A58L.jpg (198KB, 800x303px) Image search: [Google]
2A58L.jpg
198KB, 800x303px
guys, what would this look like?
>>
File: 252.png (345KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
252.png
345KB, 480x452px
>http://pastebin.com/5TBNd8SV

Where's the fuckstick who wrote this?
>>
>>32610308
Fortunate sons i think
>>
>>32610308
>Hasty Business

Fortune Sons
>>
File: meh.ro12175.jpg (119KB, 695x642px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12175.jpg
119KB, 695x642px
>>32610320
>>32610324
You tell that faggot to fix this or I'll find him and go full Stephen King's Misery on his ass until he does.
>>
>>32610352
Fortunate lives and breathes feels. You cannot un-feel him. Trust me
>>
>>32610358
We'll see.
>>
File: 1441317346625.jpg (264KB, 920x903px) Image search: [Google]
1441317346625.jpg
264KB, 920x903px
>>32610413
you just try
>>
>>32610265
deformed and misshapen
>>
File: 1484019545370.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1484019545370.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>32610352
>>
>>32604108
I'm aware, in a sense if an Army could support them it'd be a sign of prestige like "we're rich enough to support the best and most expensive warriors on the planet"

As for clothing I'd imagine they'd wear up sized and thickened ACU's and equivalents for tactical shirts
>>
>>32604172
Geographically they would have been most prevalent in Eurasia in early times, however in this universe they've seen a spike in numbers in North America.

In regards to religion I didn't really think about that, I only figured their societal role/image would be that of a protector.
>>
>>32609465
>crying about insensitivity
>on 4chan
>>
>>32610914
Why do you do this?
>>
File: maga.png (83KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
83KB, 480x384px
>soon
>>
File: 1476237084974.png (11KB, 393x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476237084974.png
11KB, 393x214px
>>
>>32610308
Got b&
>>
>>32611599
what?
>>
>>32612325

see: >>32602136
>>
making some updates to my new story about terrorism and war on paste bin.. Any feed back.

http://pastebin.com/rBUsHUiE
>>
File: revolver.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
revolver.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
File: 1483312000695.png (838KB, 854x851px) Image search: [Google]
1483312000695.png
838KB, 854x851px
>>32611364
Because it's fun! Aren't you having fun?
>>
The lack of stories in the past few threads make me sad :(
>>
>>32613353
I've been thoroughly enjoying the new Barrett and Aussie .410 stories myself. I do need to stop procrastinating and actually get back to writing though.
>>
>>32613353
i am working damnit!

it's really hard doing "right-now" stuff and planning for the future at the same time ya know. Iowa coming next thread, and JT soon

have these snowy F40s while you wait
>>
here is a bit of my new story

.The newly elected president sat at his desk looking over the reams of paper. His first few days in office were not going as he planned. Like most people he was under the illusion that being the president meant people would actually listen to you and that he would spend his day making important decisions that would affect the world. Sadly he found him self having to defend his appoints for various positions and an increasingly hostile attack from the minority party in both the house and the senate. It didn't help that some of the people from his own party were voicing their dissent against his administration. He found him self recalling some advice from the out going president.

"You will probably find your self blocked at just about every decision you make. Don't take it personally, also don't drink and smoke too much. Sure its stressful but its even worse when you have a hang over."

So far that had been the only amount of sound advice he had been given. Most of the advisors he had appointed because they had sounded so intelligent on the track now proved useless. The worst was that the voter base that had gotten him elected essentially wanted him to take actions that would be tantamount to political and economic suicide.

He briefly took a break from the budgetary papers he was finalizing, and looked out the window on to the lawn admiring the slight frost that covered the white house lawn. He let out a slight sigh and stretched trying to find the energy to continue examining the papers.

Just as he was about to go back to the papers a knock on his door interrupted his attention.

He quickly got up and said aloud

"Come on in."

The man who opened the door was none other then his secret service body guard Charles Stevens.
>>
>>32609511
>>32609533
I've said it before, and it always holds true, regardless of the situation in which you apply this.

Anecdotal evidence does not a case make.
>>
I have released an enhanced corrections version of the story
http://pastebin.com/9LaTmGEz
>>
>>32610308
>story about a PTR
>post ends in 308
Huh. Whaddya know.

On the off note, I can understand why he sold the gun.
>>
File: 1441898308988.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441898308988.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
>>32613353
WW1writefag here, I'll be getting the first part of my story done sometime today and stuck into pastebin. Have some music while you wait for the writing to be finished.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_GAefqYWLo
>mfw it's going to be ~3000-3500 words
>mfw never meant for it to be that long
>>
>>32613743
>never meant to be that long
Yup, my story was actually supposed to be an extremely short, 1 post long poem initially.

20,000+ words and 70 pages later...
>>
>>32614000

>pages
>words
>amount of letters
>>
File: 1471760039433.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1471760039433.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>32614074
>>
File: Cute Girls WWI.jpg (235KB, 1176x770px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Girls WWI.jpg
235KB, 1176x770px
>>32613743
Looking forward to it!
>>
File: smug-af.jpg (26KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
smug-af.jpg
26KB, 493x493px
>>32613353

how many times do i need to say writers have a life outside 4chan?

>do i need to put it on the fucking OP?
>does anyone read the FAQ?
>>
>>32613353
Sorry, work sucks. I'll try my damndest to get part 7 out this weekend.
>>
>>32614564
You're a fan of ships I take it?
>>
File: good night.png (1MB, 1030x616px) Image search: [Google]
good night.png
1MB, 1030x616px
>>32614564
In their defense, I don't have a life and I am the least productive. Shitposting is a art, though.

Anyways, I'm going to go to bed after more Nekopara. I promise I'll have something by this weekend for something, maybe. Sleep tight, thread.
>>
File: no.png (75KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
75KB, 472x472px
>>32614680
>pic related

>267 posts
mep
>>
>>32614074
>210

Holy shit
>>
File: catgirl care.jpg (3MB, 1000x4343px) Image search: [Google]
catgirl care.jpg
3MB, 1000x4343px
>>32614740
When you're done dicking catgrills, I expect more Sticks and Stoners
>>
File: kv2 strog.jpg (585KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
kv2 strog.jpg
585KB, 850x1259px
>>
File: writefag_mosin.png (210KB, 1348x3873px) Image search: [Google]
writefag_mosin.png
210KB, 1348x3873px
>start giving opions is 272 post
>>
>>32615195
Why such a specific number?
>>
File: CqHP4geUEAIcfYe.jpg large.jpg (37KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
CqHP4geUEAIcfYe.jpg large.jpg
37KB, 472x472px
>>32615293
to bump it to 310 because around this number the thread slows to a halt because on the last leg of the thread writers dont tend to post due fear of being skipped and wait for the next thread

>so post your opinion on the writers stories
>>
>>32615362
I would really like some info on my new story...
I already posted the links to the paste bin.. also something is up with the plugin im using for language correction. Its behaving erratically.
>>
File: IMG_5965.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5965.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
>start cap posting
>give feedback to the writers
>>
>>32615638
gtfo
>>
>seems that i need to post more to bury this thread
>>
File: tinyrussians.png (82KB, 1321x312px) Image search: [Google]
tinyrussians.png
82KB, 1321x312px
>>
File: 4sale.jpg (314KB, 1280x943px) Image search: [Google]
4sale.jpg
314KB, 1280x943px
>>
File: i dont know.jpg (196KB, 750x1254px) Image search: [Google]
i dont know.jpg
196KB, 750x1254px
>>
>>32615638
Fix the grammar and read it out loud before posting, because your grammar is horrific and you should consider using the dictionary instead of relying on ONE program
>>
File: hfy_spacecube.png (104KB, 1020x1514px) Image search: [Google]
hfy_spacecube.png
104KB, 1020x1514px
>>
File: carrier.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
carrier.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>
File: 1481127508293.jpg (99KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481127508293.jpg
99KB, 558x600px
>>
File: Guard.jpg (218KB, 656x1217px) Image search: [Google]
Guard.jpg
218KB, 656x1217px
>>
>waiting
>>
my favorite is when it gets slow because then it looks like poly is talking to himself and this makes me giggle in a very manly fashion.

ALSO, BARRET SEMPAI, what was the final agreement on how your story was gonna be binned?
>>
>>32616331
he is on the stickie m8

>keep the posting m8 you know whhy
>>
File: 1466799490187.gif (648KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466799490187.gif
648KB, 533x300px
Don't really have anything to saw regarding for the writefags that posted today and since this thread was made.

>>32596031, >>32596096, >>32596333 pretty much sum up my feelings.

>>32596504
Good world building, but as I already noted >>32596632

>>32609765
John and Ivan, friends for ever!

>>32615638
Would rather see you post more of >>32613508 in /wfg/ than throwing it into the pastebin, unless you're feeling tired and will post later on. Otherwise, I don't see too many egregious things, but you may want to brush up on the use of commas and some grammar to really help strengthen what you write.

>>32613743
Good to hear.

>>32599538
Only one thing to do now. Bubbafuck it.

And now for something to bully Guard with! Pic related!
>>
File: 1477821406974.png (3MB, 1416x6534px) Image search: [Google]
1477821406974.png
3MB, 1416x6534px
>>
>>32614074
Wtf is this a 203 page story...?
>>
File: IMG_6047.jpg (302KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6047.jpg
302KB, 683x1024px
>>32616611
and its worth it, go and read it
>>
>>32616390
i dont pay attention anymore poly. you should know this.

>>32616611
it is quite possibly the greatest story ever written. the near autistic levels of technical detail, the grammar and wording. and there is so much fucking moe it is unreal. read it slut.
>>
File: i wish i was asleep.jpg (15KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
i wish i was asleep.jpg
15KB, 472x472px
>waiting for 310 mark

>>32616686
you know dam well
>>
>>32616686
>>32616667

Fucking hell good or not I come here (ehehehe...) to read about people fucking their rifles not a damn novel
>>
>>32616747
i mean we can get to the 310 piece reeeealll fast bud.
>>
File: Yve4b9M.jpg (96KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Yve4b9M.jpg
96KB, 1280x960px
You guys know how sometimes people engrave and otherwise gussy up guns like pic related? What would that be like on a geist? Plastic surgery, makeup, tattoos, clothes, jewelry? All of the above depending on the exact sort of work done?
>>
File: airlock.jpg (318KB, 1625x474px) Image search: [Google]
airlock.jpg
318KB, 1625x474px
>>32616771
>he wouldn't fuck a tank

Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>32616779
i'd imagine if done well, tatoos/those weird white tattoo/henna things white girls get. if done horribly, like shittly done stippling and wood carving, id say fucking scars. things like inlaid grips would likely be jewelry. geist would likely also be dressed fancily.
>>
>>32616779
>>32616817

or this ones?
>>
>>32616771
>he doesnt want to dick cute tank girl
>laughingsluts.jpg
Can't handle the big girl huh? i understand. just keep jerking off to hoping the mustang 380 or guards glock turns lewd. that'll be more your speed.
>>
>>32616771
well keep jerking off to hoping the mustang 380 or guards glock turns lewd
>>
File: 1476827871711.png (1MB, 1263x7472px) Image search: [Google]
1476827871711.png
1MB, 1263x7472px
>>
>>32616795
>>32616833

Wait is the tank or the tank-girl getting dicked...?
>>
>>32616900
there is a way to find out, so start reading
>>
File: 1476789017501.jpg (81KB, 750x505px) Image search: [Google]
1476789017501.jpg
81KB, 750x505px
>>
File: 1274941031866.jpg (21KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1274941031866.jpg
21KB, 720x480px
>>32616900
LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT SOME BOOK READIN TO DO BOY

>>32616869
i see you copying my insults. i will cuddle you if this persists.
>>
File: dance.jpg (22KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
dance.jpg
22KB, 472x472px
>>32616950

DO IT NO BALLS!
>>
File: gotta get a grip.webm (849KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gotta get a grip.webm
849KB, 480x270px
Fucking hate it that I have more motivation to write during work, where I can't, than when I get off work, where I can write.

At least I've gotten down on what to do, so it's just a matter of putting thoughts to paper.
>>
>>32617006
I know this feel well. It often strikes when I'm too busy to grab a sheet of paper for jotting notes down onto too...
>>
File: d6a.png (167KB, 468x595px) Image search: [Google]
d6a.png
167KB, 468x595px
310 posts!
now we wait for the page!
>>
and now we wait for page 7. as usual poly has dibs on new thread. edition submissions welcome
>>
File: anatomy of an ar.jpg (878KB, 1920x1399px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy of an ar.jpg
878KB, 1920x1399px
>>32617154
What about "Bunch of Malarkey Edition"?
>>
File: 1428189387763.jpg (504KB, 1144x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428189387763.jpg
504KB, 1144x1000px
>>32617154
Tanks and Hoes Edition
>>
File: 1428634612648.jpg (43KB, 1389x287px) Image search: [Google]
1428634612648.jpg
43KB, 1389x287px
>>32615884
>keep dick away from parts that move
Yeah because we know how that turns out.
>>
>>32605143
>occupied part of Ireland
cool, an IRA raifu, has she already started using the empty Guinness bottles to make molotov coctails?
>>
thread comming soon
>>
A look into the ramifications of the sudden appearance of geists on our society would be an interesting topic. All of a sudden, guns become people. How would this affect American politics and society? Would geists be considered citizens? Would the 14th Amendment apply to guns manufactured in the United States, as they were technically "born" in America? Would the gun trade become unethical and banned; as what are now people are being bought and sold? Would a new Civil Rights movement spring up around the geists, with gun control laws becoming the new Jim Crow laws? Would Liberalism split in two, torn between genuinely helping a minority group and banning guns? I could see a case for geist rights being built upon creative interpretation of the 2nd and 14th amendments.
>>
File: carrier being carried.jpg (41KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
carrier being carried.jpg
41KB, 472x472px
>Just a perfect day
Drink Sangria in the park
And then later
When it gets dark, we go home

next thread
>>32617735
>>32617735
>>32617735
>>32617735
>>32617735
>>
File: russian NVG.png (19KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
russian NVG.png
19KB, 193x193px
>>32609765
>As we walked I looked over to Ekatarina. I can't lie, The girl was easy on the eyes. Even with PNN-21K mounted under a ushanka, she had a face with unmistakably feminine and soft features. Her Monocular was on her left Eye, allowing me to see at least one of her eyes, unmistakably green as emeralds, and in the backscatter of the nightvision unit, just as reflective.
>Her hair, bleach blonde, almost to the point of actually being white, was tucked into her jacket.
>We walked in silence, scanning off into the landscape when i noticed a few things. She wasn't armed, she was smiling a soft and contented smile, and occasionally, when she didn't feel my eyes on her, she glanced over at me.
"We're close. but I'm not sure where they are."
>"I can hear them. Just up ahead." she said cheerfully, taking my support arm into the crook of her own, guiding me forward as I lowered my rifle.
>"Ah, I see Katyusha's made a new friend!" A sharp faced man in a white helmet, black mask, and rather unfitting camo uniform said, slightly raising his voice. He extended an arm to me, presenting a PNN-14M to wear instead of my american made NVG's.
>After putting on the new NVG and stashing my equipment, he handed me a new belt that contained a few mags and a Makarov PB, the integrally suppressed variant of the original Makarov PM-9.
>"You're getting a VSS for this, here's your chest rig." he said handing me a chestrig to go over my plate carrier, Ekatarina took my hand and just... dissappeared. In her place was a Vintorez.
>I've got time to ask questions. why the fuck not.
"WHattheFUCK? Where'd this rifle come from, where'd Katyusha go?"
>"Right there, american. Don't tell me you've never dealt with a Weapon spirit before."
"If I have, I've never seen it."
>"Well, the weapons with geists tend not to do well with conscripts, so if we can't get them to volunteers, we try to get them to foreign mercs with penchants for guns. you'll see why."
"I though they were made up."
>>
>>32616431
Mainly because of people saying i spam and throwing an autistic shit fit.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.