[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

non lethal weapons thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: prep.jpg (517KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
prep.jpg
517KB, 1000x1000px
an incident occurred and i was not ready so now i'm upgrading my everything: alarms , more cams and non lethal weapons. i would like to hear about your experiences with that.

i figure a stun gun risk to be ineffective if there are 2 or 3 perp or even just one but with thick winter clothes, right? do you have an opinion on stun batons? they look to me like a better option than a tazer since it help to establish some distance between me and the perp and the metal can do some damage if the electricity don't get through the thick winter coat.
i am afraid to buy pepper spray: it would only take one air current to blow it in my own face and then i would have been in big trouble.

i think i will buy half a dozen more cams all over my house and biz, wireless ones to complement the system already in place: do you have some good one to recommend me.

i think i will install some motion detection lights inside the business too since the cams were sort of crappy in semi obscurity.

do you have some other recommendations to give me? thanks.
>>
Where do you live
If US
>Cams are a fine start I guess for liability reasons
>Alarms are nice to have too, just make sure they've got no external access

If you're worried about stun guns not being effective
>if physically able
get a forearm length piece of rebar that shit will easily incapacitate someone if you go for legs and groin
lock on a chain
baseball bat (aluminum preferrably)

>if not
disposable camera and 2 nails wired to the flash works as a nigger-rigged taser and could probably puncture a jacket

other than that, got nothing other than get a gun but it's a non-lethal thread
>>
W H Y ??
H
Y
>>
>>32592277
Religious reasons. The Lord says thou shalt not kill!
>>
>>32592292
Is this the same Lord that ordered the destruction of Caananite peoples in order to secure a home for Jews?
>>
>>32592292
>the Lord says "thou shalt not kill!"
whatever helps you sleep at night, although I recommend the purchase of a rifle/shotgun/pistol
>>
>>32592292
>thou shalt not kill
>Crusade
pick one
>>
>>32591931
What shithole country do you live in currently?
>>
>>32592209
>>32592364

canada

>>32592277
i would have been the one in jail if i would have killed those kids. trust me. not worth it imo.
>>
>>32591931
>wireless cameras
You deserve to die, lazy shit.
>>
>>32592336
To be fair, the Bible didn't specifically condone the Crusades.
>>
>>32592453
how about i want to put them in places where it would be troublesome to wire, like past my garage: that would be like 50 feet away from my dvr, tru a wall and over the top of the garage i guess: nah.
>>
>>32592336
>>32592462
The crusades were defensive measures against Muslim aggression.

"Thou Shalt Not Kill" applies to murder only.
>>
>>32592312
Conquest is different from civilian murder.

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/slaughter-of-the-canaanites
>>
>>32592489
Yeah if it's that far away you're not gonna get signal to your DVR without wiring a repeater at least halfway there anyway.
>>
>>32592532
Yep. Even more heinous as it calls specifically for genocide.
>>
>>32591931
A stun gun is absolutely worthless, buy one and use it on yourself and you'll realize how retarded it is.
As for pepper spray, you could buy a gel or foam one, not gonna stop a shitskin though.
What's the use of all those cameras? You think they're gonna stop some sandnigger from murdering you?
Buy a gun or wait to get killed.
>>
>>32592542
>Being this ignorant about the Nephilim (fallen angels) interbreeding with women.
>>
>>32592542
>Waah! People died in ancient warfare.

Canaanites were degenerates. No big loss.
>>
>>32592602
>murder's bad mmkay
>except when your imaginary friend tells you to literally kill every man, woman, and child in the entire country, then it's A-OK!

It wasn't warfare, it was genocide against a largely unarmed population with the sole goal of racial extinction. You don't see me bitching about the Crusades.
>>
>>32592506
>defensive measure against Muslim aggression
>defensive measure
>defensive

>Someone tries to kill you for doing nothing other than having things he/she wants and you perforate them
>that's murder guise c'mon don't do that.
>>
>>32592619
>It's an atheist tries to use an emotional argument to judge ancient cultures episode.

>It wasn't warfare

Yes it was.

> it was genocide against a largely unarmed population
>unarmed

Nigger what? There were armies all over Canaan.

>>32592625
They were trying to get back lands which had been stolen by Muslims.
>>
and how about gloves, what kind is best when shit hit the fan. anti-cut with great dexterity would be a must.
>>
File: P_20170109_191842_HDR_p.jpg (2MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170109_191842_HDR_p.jpg
2MB, 4096x3072px
>he doesn't have an N-STRIKE ELITE
>>
>>32592744
killing as a fantasy is ... what it is. kill an under aged dindu and you are basically done. if you disagree or you are willing to take the chance or are living in a place where it's common as shit to do it: fine but please you can you just skip this thread .
>>
>>32592786
wut
>>
>>32593230
yeah yeah yeah yeah you got it kudos
>>
>>32592336
point of the srusades wasnt just to kill for lulz. It was to re take the land the muslims had been taking for ages before.
>>
>>32592292
>The Lord says thou shalt not kill!
Actually, the more accurate, modern translation is "Thou shalt not murder." Back when the King James translation was written, "kill" meant exactly the same thing as what "murder" means today.

You can kill someone if they are trying to kill you. The Bible even says something to the effect of "Sell your cloak to buy a sword."
>>
>>32593367

The Crusades were about taking wealth. Some crusades didnt even get to Jerusalem, hell they sacked christian cities too.
>>
>>32593407
I bet you're also one of those brainwashed idiots who thinks that Hitler was a Christian. Not the same guy you were talking to before just as a heads up.
>>
>>32593423
i am not that guy either i'm OP just chiming to say eyyy how about you take that conversation over at /his
>>
File: 1247638944119796839.jpg (55KB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
1247638944119796839.jpg
55KB, 800x443px
>>32592292
thou shalt not "murder", defending yourself is fine. A tazer should not be used at melee range and stun tools aren't very effective. Go to the police store and grab a can of mace. If you're trying to buy yourself time to get away from somebody then immediate blinding, searing pain will work. If you own a business, grab a can of hornet/wasp spray. A 20 foot jet of poison to the face will make the target disengage either to scream, vomit, or wash their face before their corneas melt. It's legitimate to have it on private property and to use it as a defensive object.
>>
>>32593599
the hornet spray is a good idea, lol. will have to buy something legit, to have the feeling i am upgrading, but i will keep this in mind if it's ever at hand.
>>
>>32593824
This is what two cops told me. The retired one keeps it in his car and used on it somebody during a road rage incident, said it stopped them dead when it hit them in the face. Technically it's illegal to use poison like that unless it's a situation where you have a legitimate reason to have it lying around.
>>
>>32592292
no, the lord says thou shalt not murder, killing is fine if its justified.
>>
>>32593900
note, a legitimate reason to have it is that wasps exist and may harm you.
>>
>>32592292
The Lord also sent two female grizzly bears to maul 42 children.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.