[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 63

File: download (8).jpg (4KB, 109x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
4KB, 109x144px
>go to super liberal noguns college(football scholarship)
>Browsing /k/ on dorm
>hear shreik down the hall
>Limp wrist numale from down the hall runs in and starts squealing about a mouse he caught on a glue trap
>Herewego.jpg
>Grab folding knife
>Walk into room with stone cold face
>Chinese roommate flips his shit when he sees me
>Open up closet door and pick up trap with mouse squeaking frantically
>Take it outside and hold it over trash can
>Stab it in head and throw it in trash can. Wash off blade in kitchen sink
>Both are freaked out. Looking at me like In a serial killer

Im fucking done with college.
>>
This quickly turned into a ptsd-thread.
>>
Now they know you have a knife in the dorm, OP. You're going to have to kill both of them to keep your secret safe. Maybe lay a giant glue trap for them?
>>
>>32591654
kek
>>
>former combat marine
>signed up right out of high school
>going to college now after all this time
>miss the marines,miss my old friends wonder if I made the right choice by leaving
>going into the (potential) sea of liberal college safe space cry babies telling me how the real world works at worst
>going into a sea of dude bro's and party girls that are going to make me feel like an old man at best
im actually nervous bros
>>
>>32591699
Alcohol gets me through every day of class.
>>
>>32591699
Ignore freshmen, you'll be fine. In my experience they're the really shitty ones, the older students are usually normal people or at least internalize their shit.

Plus a lot of colleges have a vet population, so make friends with them.
>>
>>32591699
Depending on how old you are, most kids are pretty clueless. If you're not super balding or brokedick they just assume you're a twenty something who took their time going to college unless you say otherwise.

And the sloots are ridiculously easy. This is the sleep around phase for most of them. So a dude who is fit, has money, and a car/bed that isn't in a dorm is pretty much their gold standard.
>>
>>32591751
this, I didnt even serve but went to college when I was 24 because I needed to get the money first. College freshman are the most awkward, retarded but always most overly confident crowd. After the first two years they get weeded out and grow up, get out, or die
>dont mention your were a marine. ever
>dont use a marine/military back back
>never open with an anecdotal story of how "when I was a marine.."
>dont take what most of the college proffesros say seriously,outside of your major. they are either die hard leftists looking to have others repeat what they feel or are bullshit artists looking to kill time
>have fun, meet new people, go to parties, Im assuming youre over 21 so take advantage of that and go to bars. dont waste time with shitty dorm parties
>meet other vets, or older people and generally enjoy what you study, take some fun classes too
>most older students dont have toruble focusing on studying, but still remeber to focus on your studies, dont get swept away in it all
>lastly, DONT talk about being a marine. if it comes up it comes up but again dont be that guy
>>
>>32591480

what did the mouse do to you
>>
>>32591699
Listen to what >>32591834 said, basically act cool, otherwise they'll think you're some jarhead psycho.
>>
>>32591834
i work with a guy in his 40s 50s who starts almost every conversation with i was a force recon marine....... every day......
>>
File: 590.png (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
248KB, 640x480px
>>32591699
I know that feel bro
>Halloween night
>first semester of college since I left the army
>going to the bank to get some money for a party that night
>at the ATM when fireworks go off in the woods do the road
>triggers a full on Panic attack, which had never happened to me before
>peel out, sit in a fast food parking lot hyperventilating in the fetal position
>stay like that for closer to an hour before I calm down
>some people pass me, nobody stops and asks whats wrong
>get to the party late, friend asks where ive been
>sorry just traffic and stuff
>>
>>32591699
>>32591799
this, just dont take a bunch of liberal art bullshit; become an engineer and with your military background go make bank in africa
>>
>>32591480
next time call them monsters for using a glue trap, give them a bottle of baby oil to free the mouse and tell them it's now their responsibility to feed and care for it.
>>
>>32591834
>>32591871
it's ok to talk about your service in the meme wars though right?
>>
>>32591654
The squealing would probably sound identical.
>>
File: 20160823_000751.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_000751.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>32591480
Good topic.

Post dead mice.
>>
File: 1430946010185.jpg (6KB, 249x201px) Image search: [Google]
1430946010185.jpg
6KB, 249x201px
>>32591985
too soon
>>
File: not good.png (184KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
not good.png
184KB, 438x336px
>rent a small apartment off campus because I was smart with my money
>share it with 2 friends because why not
>have a few guns, some other /k/ stuff but theyre totally cool with it
>have some people over for new years, we;re all pretty drunk
>HEY ANON, SHOW THEM YOUR GUNS
>>
>>32591864
It is a mouse, wtf kind of hippy question is this? It's a pest, kill it and move on.
>>
>>32591480
I feel ya. I am also being educated at lib-infested institution. I can only dream of ever doing things like:

>reading gun magazines/ watching gun vids in public
>conceal carrying on campus
>not being viewed as the "school shooter" type for liking guns
>joining a shooting club

;-;
>>
>>32592110
Maybe I should just leave college and join the military...
>>
>>32592043
combo snap and glue trap?
>>
File: 1350258049969.png (254KB, 358x414px) Image search: [Google]
1350258049969.png
254KB, 358x414px
>>32591894
>mfw fireworks sound like gunshots
>mfw hearing 'fireworks' at a odd time of year
>>
>>32591968
Mostly this. Glue traps are the worst and should only be used as a very last resort.
Also you are supposed to drop them in a bucket pf water.
>>
File: 20160901_2093.webm (690KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160901_2093.webm
690KB, 854x480px
>>32592162
It stole the bait off traps for 2 straight nights, so I covered every square inch of the drawer in traps
>>
>>32591894
Typical army fag, always running from danger. Maybe you should be a fucking man like me and actually engage the targets that pop up around new years.
>>
>>32592043
That's a big fucker, One time we caught a rat on mouse trap and that fucker was still alive squeaking and moving the trap. Killed the thing by shooting it with airsoft gun.
>>
I guess I'm super lucky or something, since I've literally never encountered the liberals everyone seems to rag on.

How liberal?
>Go to University with ~35k students
>In a blue state
>4000 people went to see Bernie, while "thousands more" more people tailgated outside the venue (Fire Dept. quote)

Never once seen liberals causing a disturbance; you have your organized, run-of-the-mill rallies that take place slightly off campus, I suppose, but that's ubiquitous. My STEM professors just teach the stuff on the syllabus and a sociology prof. I had taught us to question MSM and stressed the importance of watching for abuses of power by authorities. My gf is pretty liberal regarding social issues (from CA), but is fully aware of my actual power-level, and is supportive of my interest.

I see dudes in their lifted trucks with their Infidel/Molon Labe stickers and they seem to be getting along fine. Hell, one of my closer friends is pretty conservative, but he gets along well with a Swede friend just fine, and they bond over their love for hockey. In the dorms, dudes just played League/DOTA if they weren't socializing. The apartments I've rented both don't have any firearms policy; my current landlady said she didn't see the need for firearms (and had a HRC sticker on her car) but didn't care if tenants kept any, as long as they didn't damage the property.

Even at the height of the BlackLivesMatter thing, they had a 30 min. rally on the main quad, then scooted off to an off-campus park for their speeches and whatnot.

Not specific to this thread, but it's something that's been on the back of my mind for some time.
>>
File: brosef stalin.jpg (9KB, 178x282px) Image search: [Google]
brosef stalin.jpg
9KB, 178x282px
>>32592208
>>32591894
So many of my fraternity brothers did this. We always tried to be helpful when it did happen.
>>32591699
>>32591480
Join a fraternity with a high proportion of vets. I never served but my fraternity was full of oldfag vets doing the GI bill thing, ROTC guys who enlisted in the National Guard, etc. We had 0 ROTC guys who weren't also in the guard- which helped a lot to tamp down that shit-headedness you get from just straight up ROTC guys.

Seriously, find a good fraternity. They're not just your sworn brothers, it's an organization with a structure that seems to suit vets really well. Not to mention that when it comes to pledges especially, our vets always helped make that process awesome. It turned snot-nosed freshmen into proper fraternity men with a good dose of military discipline.

Fun memories:
>ongoing games of Axis and Allies just occupying a table all the time
>Cold War themed party
>Defense Language Institute people assigned to our school hung out with us by default
>proper /tg/ tier wargames
>complete nerds, totally unashamed to be themselves
>no nu-male nonsense
>extremely /k/ friendly
>>
>>32591834
How can you tell if you are one of "those" freshmen?
>>
File: 1483758096715.jpg (107KB, 300x902px) Image search: [Google]
1483758096715.jpg
107KB, 300x902px
>>32591480
>make sure to wear combat trousers with a tap out T shirt, and wear combat boots. Don't forget to wear your casio f91-w so the clock face is on the inside of your wrist
>always be early to everything
>start every conversation off with "when I was a marine..."
>end all your sentences with "...I ain't fit for civilian life" or "...at least I ant gettin shot at any more"
>wear a stern expression on your face at all times, perfect the 25 yard stare look in the mirror, and walk really quickly and aggressively with your back to the wall
>refer to other students in your college as 'civilians'
>state intently at people for no reason
>jump out your skin in a comical manor whenever you hear a load noise or someone sneaks behind you. Don't forget to make it clear to everyone that you startle easily because muh Iraq
>never laugh at jokes and whenever you do make sure to trail your laughter off with a vacant stare out of a nearby window
>forcefully interject every conversation about politics with your own retarded opinions and make sure to counter points by claiming that the other party has lived a sheltered life and ain't seen nothin of the real world
>>
>>32592870
you are
>opinionated on everything
>blog, tweet, or post about those opinions constantly
>have a self entitled sense of how the world works, and you must teach others about it
>you have zero life experience to back it up, youre parents have paid for most of your things including this school
basically just dont act like a SJW who thinks your shit doesnt stink. Being a dude bro is less obnoxious, at least they're just looking for fun and everyone goes through that phase at first, but eventually you should settle down some by your 2nd or 3rd year
>>
>>32593221
Doesn't sound too much like me, i'm pretty reserved but open up to those I bond with, I try to steer clear of politics unless I know that we have the same opinions on it, but don't go in depth into either, am I doing it right?
>>
>>32591480
>killing a mouse
:(
>>
>>32591480
Why would they use a glue trap?
>>
>>32591699
Don't mention it and most won't know. College campuses are more unconventional than ever. I was a baby face, and now I'm older I mostly blend in.

The one time I did was a huge mistake
>In American History class
>About 50-60 students
>Professor making us do stupid shit where we introduce ourselves
>I hate that shit so much, never sure what to say
>4 other guys in front of me say "I'm anon, I was in the Army"
>Finally gets to me, my spaghetti is getting warmer
>"I'm anon, and I was in the Marines"
>Professor asks (a woman btw) "what's that"?
>Everyone is looking at me, "The Marine Corps", still blank stare
>I point at Army guys "It's kind of like the Army"
>Professor says, "oh OK, I think of you guys".

How an American History teacher didn't at least even know of the Marine Corps baffles me. Or that bitch trolled me harder than /k/ ever has.
>>
>>32593657
HORSE SHIT. stop making shit up.
>>
File: beef steef.png (232KB, 640x404px) Image search: [Google]
beef steef.png
232KB, 640x404px
>>32593657
It's possible, I had an english teacher in the 8th grade that was not aware Lord of the Rings was a trilogy (class discussed Fellowship when it was in theatres) and was shocked and disappointed how Fellowship "ended on a cliffhanger in theatres".
>>
File: hei.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
hei.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>32591742
>>
>>32591480
>get home late from class one night
>see a live mouse in the trap in the hall
>I shriek
>A rumble is felt
>that smelly kid who plays football and never talks comes out of his room
>not this guy
>he picks up the mouse and brings it outside
>thank god, hes gonna release it
>the autist stabs the mouse in the head for no reason and throws it away
>he never said a word

what a fucking creep.
>>
>>32593848
OK faggot. You know everything.
>>32593916
She was a liberal who taught American History from a woman's perspective more than she should have.
>>
>>32591654
Topkek
>>
>>32591480

bitch, you better finish getting your free education.
>>
>>32593848
>>32593657
No, I was there and that was pretty much how it went down, except for one thing.

>In American History class
>About 50-60 students
>Professor making us do stupid shit where we introduce ourselves
>I hate that shit so much, never sure what to say
>4 other guys in front of me say "I'm anon, I was in the Army"
>Finally gets to me, my spaghetti is getting warmer
>"I'm anon, and I was in the Marines"
>Professor asks (a woman btw) "what's that"?
>Everyone is looking at me, "The Marine Corps", still blank stare
>I point at Army guys "It's kind of like the Army"
>Professor says, "Sit down you POG ass bitch. You were a fucking car mechanic that jerked off in a porta potty."
>>
>>32594046
Funny. Assume I was a pog because I don't mention I was an 0311 every post I make. I responded to an infantryman because I was one.

So hilarious. As if it would change shit, I know at least a couple of the Army twats were for sure.
>>
>>32593023
>.at least I ant gettin shot at any more
A former airforce Mechanic used to say this shit every goddamn day.
>>
>>32591699
don't be a faggot who wears grunt style and nine line apparel shit and don't tell muhreen stories all day long

honestly your age doesn't fucking matter at all, i know people who are literally graduating at the age of 18 (skipped grades, went to special programs where they took a bunch of college courses in high school) and people who are graduating 2 years late cause they had to go serve as conscripts (worst korea).
>>
File: 1483376421784.jpg (43KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
1483376421784.jpg
43KB, 960x719px
>go to university
>one city near me is a liberal hell hole
>the other is ghetto trash
>not allowed to have guns
>only have my milsurp coat to keep me warm, and i don't have my knife i swear :^)
>tfw i don't get along with any of the people here
>tfw among my few solaces are an abundance of alcohol and cheap tobacco

i fucking hate it here. i miss my home.
>>
>>32594467
Pictures of the milsurp? I have a parka coming in this week.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (79KB, 515x673px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
79KB, 515x673px
>>32594509
i dont have a picture of mine, but here is what it is

it's a polish puma pattern, it's fucking comfy and i got it for like 15 dollars. i have a rucksack in the same camo too
>>
>>32591480
mice are disgusting and carry disease, don't touch it more than you have to.
>>
File: 1364252382961.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1364252382961.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>tfw you go to a small college were potentially 90% of the population voted for Trump or just didn't vote.
>tfw when you go out of college limits there's a liberal hellhole next door.
>>
>>32594543
>tfw wearing MAGA hat on campus on voting day

the fucking looks i got, one of the few friends i have here is a dude that was also wearing one. hes a dindu, but he's taking like 25 credits for a neurology major. top respect for that guy
>>
>>32594567
Don't sound like a dindu to me, but a respectable American, then.
>>
>>32594567
>wearing MAGA hat on campus on voting day
Wow. You're brave.
>>
File: 1483973008247.jpg (40KB, 455x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483973008247.jpg
40KB, 455x368px
>>32594589
true. i just instinctively shitpost at this point. not that theres anything else to do around here
>>
>>32592093
i know how that feels...

>go to popeyes to eat with a buddy of mine and my brother
>we start talking about gun violence
>we live in Canada, land of the easily scared
>"hey anon, what do you think about the bar shooting?"
>"well i th---"
>anon would just shoot them, he shoots guns and such."
>i really wanted to take him out back and talk some sense into him but the jig is up anons
>his face lights up and he starts feeding me lines like "euy wint 2 deh states and shout 2wo M60's" and "my buddeyz in dur sturts haz 2 aa-12's" but he was not joking, he was trying to pass it off as true....
>at this stage i just sat back and kept my mouth shut as much as i could, i think i've been made to looking like a mass shooter enough that day
>i still talk to the guy but he will say shit like this every once and a while
>verbally reamed my brother in the car
>fuck
>>
>last semester in english
>after a few classes i get to talking to the guy i sit next to.
>turns out he is /k/ as fuck but hasnt discovered /k/.
>he is a swede who believes sweden should purge anything brown.
>English teacher gives extra points for show and tell. He wants people to talk and ask question so they can work on expressing there thoughts so they can improve theyre writing skills.
>one day the swede tells me he plans on buying a gun.(ive been trying to get him to buy one for a while).
>he gets called up to present before we can discuss it any further
>The swede presents a deadpool mask
>the teacher ask why he owns it, and he says he likes deadpool and he likes to wear it to cons.
>at this point the whole thing falls apart and people just start talking about themselves.
>im sitting in the 2nd row
>i take my opportunity to ask him about the gun he plans on buying.
>"oh a 1911."
>the teacher then gets everyone resettled.
>The teacher in an attempt to get the class back in order ask why.
>he gives a reply along the lines of "because i want one and i like them".
>Teacher then ask the class about there thoughts.
>a 40 year old woman chimes in.
>"I think he wants to buy a gun for the same reason he wears the mask, because he is insecure"
>My buddy didnt hear it
>i chime the fuck in
>"He literally just said he wants to buy a gun because he likes them and said he likes deadpool, how silly can you be."
>"im just saying what i think."
>"you dont need to think when he just told you outright, sometimes things you should take things for face value"
>"I dont know that, maybe he is just keeping it to himself."
>"stop pushing leftist bullshit"
>The swede finally realizes whats going on.
>"what?, no, i just like guns"
>"are you sure"
>I make one last statement
>"why dont you just shut up?"
she did.
>>
>>32594523
It does look pretty comfy, I got this czech parka for 20 but they charged out the nose for taxes, it doesn't get that cold here so I'll probably wear it with or without the liner.
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (98KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
98KB, 1154x1154px
>>32594662
Just fuck my shit up, forgot image
>>
>>32594677
noice m8, looks comfy. i love that fur on the collar

i kinda want to get a bomber jacket, like a legit one, but i already have a leather jacket and i'm poor af
>>
File: 1454127521175.png (631KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454127521175.png
631KB, 600x600px
>>32591985
Those were rough times man, where were you stationed during The Meme Wars?
>>
>>32591480
>Chinese roommate flips his shit when he sees me
That actually sounds justified since a guy holding a knife suddenly walked into his room when he wasn't expecting one to.

Think about what YOU would do if someone did that? Cause I know what /k/ would do, they'd shoot you.
>>
>>32594650
Is that guy from Quebec?
>>
>>32594730
Not him, but I was stuck on the /pol/ish front for a while.
>>
File: 1448763365466.jpg (72KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448763365466.jpg
72KB, 573x400px
>>32594839
I got a shitty station on the MySpace front, I was just as surprised as you are, and there was jack shit to do there. I was just there INCASE something was to come up.

Here's a pic of me while I was there, I had to use the timer function because it was only me.
>>
>Went to Marines fresh outta high school
>Got out and went to University that's a 10 minute drive from my parents house
> First semester overestimate my ability with advanced math
>Second semester get called in to talk about poor GPA and than get told to do better or get kicked out
>Second and third semester go pretty great with regards to grades but kept being reminded every 3 weeks about my GPA issue
>Second semester was all As and Bs in my major yet my GPA barely budged
>Try to get through it but the constant reminders start to get on my nerves
>Eventually the constant threats of being kicked out wears down on me and I dropped out
>Now filling out paperwork to join local PD

Besides a few moments of goodness and an entire class ran by a nu-male feminist debate teacher all I have to say is fuck Ball State.
>>
>>32591699
Try online college or trades.

Honestly you will probably love trades school the most since students tend to not give a fuck about partying and rather just get a good job done for their moneys worth.

Trade I recommend for passion and *Adventure* is Culinary, You'll work shit jobs at the beginning but working your way up with skill rather than politics adds up in pride.
>>
>>32594774
me or my friend?
>>
>>32594567
>>32594604
I wore mine the day after, People didn't say shit other than "Like the hat, man" except for one group of people to which I responded, "That sounds like something losers would say," and they went off about "Muh racist country" and such, I loved that day, half of my classes were barren and some just canceled due to low turnout from people hiding in their dorms because they thought the world was ending, or just plain crying.

It was a good day.
>>
>>32593023
>clock face is on the inside of your wrist
what purpose does this serve?
>>
>>32594567
>he's taking like 25 credits for a neurology major
fucking christ man does he even sleep
>>
>>32594774
no, Ontario my dude.
>>
>>32594677
oh fuck that looks warm as hell where can i get one?
t. just blew $40 on some shitty sweatshirt from the bookstore
>>
>>32595086
A couple of my buddies are double majoring in Chemistry/Biology, everyday they look like they want to die, but they have some great dark humor.

>Talking to one about how his day is going
>"Oh it's going fine, The lab had a vial of sulfuric acid that I wanted to drink this morning"
>>
>>32595086
no. and the madman is allergic to caffine too. absolute madman, has the energy of god himself

>>32595057
oh none of these assholes had the balls to say anything (im a big guy), but the looks were priceless regardless
>>
>>32594774
Different anon. As a quebecfag, we don't have popeyes.
Speaking of colleges and gun control and shit
>college had a school shooting in the early 2000's
>They recently had a 10th anniversary for the commemoration
>I graduated a few years back and I came back for the commemoration
>i see mostly millennials with what I have to assume pro-left wing tendency (I occasionally see these "jazz hands" or people doing the hunger game sign)
>mayor gives a speech
>highlight of his speech: "we will further increase gun control so that it will be even harder if not impossible to own a gun"
>told myself that this statement is way too extreme even if the shooter acquired his weapons legally
>whole crowd of students cheers
>>
>>32591480
>drive to classes, 20 minutes from home
>STEM major so no females in most of my classes
>guys are all conservative and know a lot about vehicles or guns
>work out in the brand new, almost empty workout room with several power racks and olympic weightlifting pads
>drive home and my mother informs me that my $3100 financial aid check arrived
>deposit it all into savings because ive got practically no bills and have a full ride
I think youre just doing it wrong.
>>
File: CMIJAM2WoAATw7Y.jpg (13KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
CMIJAM2WoAATw7Y.jpg
13KB, 600x352px
>>32594730
i was on the MAF (Meme Air Force) for a while. mostly doing supplies runs for my FOB but sometimes i would be called in for a gun-run on places like discord and twitter. the carnage......
>>
>>32595196
>$3100 financial aid check arrived
>>deposit it all into savings because ive got practically no bills and have a full ride
tyrone? or juan carlos?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (36KB, 494x659px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
36KB, 494x659px
>>32594567
Mexicans and Blacks often give me looks for my current hat. My Hispanic neighbor has seen me either putting guns in my car or taking them out as well as wearing my hat and doesnt like her kids talking to me.
>>
>>32595205
At least you did something. >>32594893 Is what I did the whole time, I would barely have any contact with the outside world, I was told every time I asked why I had to be stationed on a random wasteland that they suspected CTR to appear, they never appeared. I was stuck on a desolate waste for my entire deployment.
>>
>>32593023
If you cut out the "when I was a marine" shit, I knew a guy like that.

He had never served before, but made it his passion in life to criticize civilian life and he always had a story for literally any situation. Shit got really fucking annoying.
>>
File: 1480325859293.jpg (105KB, 675x671px) Image search: [Google]
1480325859293.jpg
105KB, 675x671px
>>32591985
>>
>>32595243
Single white mom, actually.
>>
>>32595115
Not that anon, but It's a Czech M85 Parka. Kommando Store and Swiss Link have them. You can probably find them elsewhere, if you care to look.
>>
>>32595254
over a flag with the american flag on it?

fucking christ, i can kindof understand (from their point of view mind) a maga hat or a hat with the csa flag on it, but that's a bit ridiculous.

then again, my dorm has gotten complaints about my flag hanging from my window, but fuck em, this is america
>>
File: dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg (435KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg
435KB, 2000x1334px
>>32595193
Fuck, must have felt like a the one guy that was the outsider, my condolences.

If they banned guns up here, i think i will just pack up and move to the states, i like the idea of being able to shoot back.
>>
>>32595258
I wore my MAGA hat a few times on campus, but got more compliments than anything else. Except the one time the Thursday after the election some autist tried calling me a facist.
>>
>>32595243
if you get a full ride you can still apply to many scholar ships. I have a buddy who gets scholar ships because his dad was in the military but he has a full ride so he get a couple thousand dollar checks once a month. His dad is dead so i think that increases the amount he gets. I also know a girl who gets a full ride and she applies to scholar ships and gets money from them.

I would have a full ride but i fucked up and took 6 months to sign up for college. Apparently the scholar ship was only if you signed up for college ASAP after highschool.
>>
>>32595061
You don't want to jump into a ditch and scratch your Casio you faggot
>>
>>32592824
Military college? I'm fucking jealous. I'd kill for that kind of shit.
>>
>>32593364
Civilians don't have the same sense of humor milfags do....

>meet up with fiancé
>hang out with her and her friends
>at party basic bitches talking about basic shit
>"....lol, yeah I think if that ever happened to me I might just go to the bathroom and slit my wrists before masturbating myself to death."
>music turns off
>.............
>"....yeah..... so how about that college football team, you hear that maroon 5 was going to have a concert here? "
>>
>>32595061
less chance of reflected light giving away your position.
>>
>>32595193
im heading to bed now, nice talking to you, even if it was short
>>
>>32592208
POG
O
G
>>
>>32594677
That looks comfy as hell m8
>>
>>32591480

I had something like this happen with a snake at work

>In the field because its the army
>see somebody has run over a snake
>snake is half crushed, looks to be in great pain
>I feel bad
>kill snake with knife
>weird looks everywhere

What the fuck, I was just helping an animal in pain, I thought that was the right thing to do
>>
File: WEAREGODDAMNAMERICANSFW.png (924KB, 1366x766px) Image search: [Google]
WEAREGODDAMNAMERICANSFW.png
924KB, 1366x766px
>>32595292
>this is America
Damn straight.
>>
File: IMG_1494.gif (1MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1494.gif
1MB, 500x252px
dumbass blonde bitch commented once during a study session
>"oh, nobody really needs guns. hunting is outdated and I'VE never been robbed before, so I dont see a need for them."

>my fucking face when
>>
>>32595415
There's no one that appreciates good dark humor anymore.
>>
>>32595284
Correct, will probably post in next gearqueer thread? Not sure, or milsurp thread.
>>
>>32594730
SMU unit, went deep in the left side risked being poison. Got 10 libs to vote Trump
>>
>>32595574
Here's another

>with fiancé and her friends
>they're all asian
>like super asian, not fob but, numale and cushioned life
>driving, everyone packed into car
>drunk obviously except for DD
>driver runs over squirrel
>all girls (except fiance) start throwing hissy fit and shrieking
>give driver hard time about now swerving out of the way
>decide to lighten the mood
>"lol, I remember when we were in trashbagistan and I saw this mother hand her 9 year old a hand grenade at the side of the road. I grabbed the wheel from my driver going 40mph and served right into that kid! He went flying right back into his mother and they both exploded lolololol!"
>my plan to lighten the mood in the car did not work
>awkward silence until we got home
>>
>>32595574
But that's a lie. I formed a close friendship with a guy that transferred to where I work based almost entirely on trading fucked up jokes
>>
>>32595659
Got a smile from me anon
>>
>>32591834

>dont use a marine/military back back

Fuck your shit, I'm not buying another one just so somebody's autism doesn't flare up.

Besides, Doc bags are amazingly light and can carry a bunch of shit.
>>
>>32593942
Kek
>>
>>32591985
What was the meme war in a nutshell? I only peeked at /pol/ for a minute or so during the election to witness meme magic, but I didn't see anything about the war.
>>
>>32591480
>remove squeak
>>
>>32596015
Lots of CTR shills concern trolling, and shitposting on twitter for the most part.
>>
>>32595630
Milsurp fag here, stop by, we'll get you straight. Milsurp general for older kit, gear queers for newer kit.
>>
>>32596076
I'll be on the look out, parka should be here Wednesday if USPS isn't backed up still, thanks for clearing up the kits.
>>
>>32591699
Go to some parties and nurse a few beers. Fuck a few party girls. Another anon is right--someone reasonably fit, not broke, has a car, and lives in an apartment is far better than she expects. Only thing better is if you're also a jock. Other bonuses is being 21+ and occasionally using the military bullshit to your advantage. Also gives you an excuse for being more conservative--having cool hobbies like guns will otherwise make you a pariah if discovered.
>>
>>32594567
Wore mine on campus the day after. They were serving Mexican food in one of the dining halls that day. Boy did I get some accusing looks.
>>
>>32594730

>be Ruseman Recruit in reserve shitposting unit.
>unit gets called up to man fixed positions just outside Democratic Underground. If they decide to roll, we're just a speedbump.
>night of the election, hear commotion from their positions all night long.
>lots of gunshots, always single.
>turns out it was the True Believers in the Democratic Guard units committing ritual sudoku.
>>
>>32594730
>be roaming around threads on /b/
>supporting fellow trump voters despite being Canadian
>becoming a religious thing with I, asking those to accept the Emperor God as their lord and saviour at school
>have some lib-tards up to no good
>hit them with some facts
>OHKO.mp3
>see trump win in November

Those were the days, eh?
>>
>>32596676
I for one am glad that I no longer have to keep my head on a swivel, or my charts at the ready in all circumstances. It was a rough year, where ever you turned, there were libs, they would come out of the woodworks, and all I had to defend myself were charts and accurate data. Of course that rarely worked and they would shove it off like it was nothing. It was a dark time, I hope my kids are never forced to participate should there ever be a Meme War II, after the atrocities I saw, there is no going back.
>>
>>32596791
Same. I'm retiring my MAGA awoo uniform and turning it back into a 2hu cosplay.
>>
>>32596884
Just think, should there ever be a Meme War II, there will be memes we never thought possible. The tactics used will change. It will be a dark time when that happens.
>>
File: 1471300946167.png (719KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1471300946167.png
719KB, 2000x1333px
>EMR class
>Instructor has been a paramedic for 10 years
>Anti-gun nut because of what he has seen
>In between classes
>"AR15 IS AN ASSAULT RIFLE"
>"WE DON'T NEED GUNS"
>"GUNS DON'T BELONG IN CANADA"

He's still one of my favorite teachers ever but I thought medics were suppose to /k/-tier
>>
>>32593657
I can confirm this. I once had a professor who had no idea who Nathan Bedford forest was, despite the fact she taught on the kkk
>>
>>32596938

Work at ambulance service, and 9/10 are. Live in a deep blue state but almost all medics & emts own a firearm of some sort.
>>
>>32595898
Tons of unabashedly military guys at my school. All pretty bro tier too. Used to hang out with them between classes we shared and listen to stories, mostly dickcard game kind of shit. It was like having a /k/ greentext thread table between classes
>>
File: IMG_1559.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>32591480
Well I'd make fun of you but you are there on a football scholarship

My advice is to find some veterans and befriend them, I assure you fast and crazy times will happen if you do.
>>
File: 1480324979297.gif (462KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1480324979297.gif
462KB, 440x330px
>>32597403
>>32597403
>Moved 3000 miles away from home
>Never was really the wild and crazy sort
>Tfw half the friends I've made are vets in some capacity

What am I in for?
>>
>>32594730
Started my career during you know what, did a year and retired in late 2015 after a severe meme accident (I-I don't wan't to talk about it...)
Re-upped after Pussygate under varying capacities, including /k/ (which I had already done), facebook, and real life (notably a confrontation with anarcho-communists).

Currently serving as a Meme Combat Adviser for the Asymmetric Meme Warfare Group.
>>
>>32597496
Think frat boys but 50 times ballsier and alcoholic if they were the type when they were active duty.

I'd start drinking water now if they are, also I'd figure out a plan on what to do in case you have a dead hooker on your hands one day
>>
>>32597509
Let's hope that your trainees will never have to implement what you're teaching, as in hope another meme war doesn't spark up, but what am I saying, the Meme War is still going, whether on the field, in the shadows, or in our minds, the Meme War has not stopped. I get flashbacks to friends that were captured by CTR only to return a "Never Trump Republican." I lost a lot of friends during that time I served, if only they could come back.

It's good that the new recruits will learn from what we were unprepared for and hopefully never have to deploy. It's a new day, the new guard will replace the old and learn from our mistakes.
>>
>>32596938
they aren't, faggots just like to pretend their shit is relevant so they can blog post on /k/
>>
>>32594981
>fuck Ball State

>literally dropped out of ball state

lmao i thought marines being dumb was a meme, guess not
>>
File: 1478553351752.jpg (21KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478553351752.jpg
21KB, 317x400px
>>32594730
I was but a simple Get Sergeant. Got promoted after getting quint 7s in a critical thread in the days leading up to the election. Managed to convert several to the cause outside of 4chan though. Didn't take much. Lost a friend because of it, although I tried to keep it together even when he when full John Oliver mode. Still hiding my power level in front of some friends who think I voted Stein, since they went full retard too, if less militant about it. And the worst part is it isn't over.
>>
>>32594730
I dodged the draft.
>ywn take part in the greatest war of your generation because you were too burnt out to meme
>>
>>32597661
It's never over, I don't think it'll ever get better, but may we drink now to the ones we lost and celebrate their sacrifice for we won this time.

This will never end, there will always be opponents, and there will always fighting, but We will prevail to the next fight and the spirits of the fallen shall never be forgotten.
>>
>>32594730
Got stationed on the Facebook Front, we were young and starry-eyed, nobody told us what a meat grinder it would be.

I was in the California sector, those days leading up to the election were dark ones, we lost a lot of good men, my unit alone suffer 85% casualties.

We barely managed to hold the line until reinforcements finally came in, we were knocked out of commission for the rest of the war.

Despite all we went through, we were overshadowed by the victories on the Twitter front, nobody even knows our names...
>>
>>32597748
Damn, California sector? I thought all of you were wiped out, but damn, I had heard it was quite a shit show, but that must have been hard, luckily you survived to tell the tales. I was on the Reddit front, we had a strong backing there, We pushed so hard that the other side was forced to cheat so that our message couldn't be heard and effectively silencing us. I spoke to the Leader there personally when he made a morale-boosting visit, that was the only reward that I needed. I won't say it was all sunshine and rainbows though, it was probably nothing to what you saw.
>>
I've been going to my University's satellite campus, and so far it's been alright. Then again, I usually keep to myself in public anyways, so I usually don't talk about my interests to people.

In fact, I've only ever run into pro-gun people in the conversations I've had. My Statistics teacher actually heads a Rifle and Pistol Club that's near me and offered a discount to join it.
>>
File: YOU JUST DONT TURN IT OFF.gif (2MB, 316x244px) Image search: [Google]
YOU JUST DONT TURN IT OFF.gif
2MB, 316x244px
>>32597748

>also Facebook Front
>Commiefornia theater

San Diego was South of us... LA to the North.

There were just too many of them, man.
>>
>>32597509

>anarcho commies

Kek, the shit people believe in.

Proud of you.
>>
File: 1436748930500.gif (83KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1436748930500.gif
83KB, 350x272px
>>32597748
>>32597802
>>
>>32591894
It can get easier if you aclimatise yourself over time. Do it slow, ask a loved one to support you, set a few off yourself. Retrain yourself.
>>
File: 1281850367170.jpg (15KB, 329x332px) Image search: [Google]
1281850367170.jpg
15KB, 329x332px
>>32595659
>>"lol, I remember when we were in trashbagistan and I saw this mother hand her 9 year old a hand grenade at the side of the road. I grabbed the wheel from my driver going 40mph and served right into that kid! He went flying right back into his mother and they both exploded lolololol!"

If I was in the car with you, that would've gotten a hearty kek out of me.
>>
>>32591480
You were taught about camouflage, I hope? Just observe what the other students do and blend in. Got me through University after my service. One advantge you will have is that you will be fitter than most of the others, so make the most of sports clubs and facilities.
>>
>>32591654
Gold!
>>
>>32594730
Who /deepcover/ here?

Both sides of my family and my immediate family were shilling for hill, I had to blend in and try to subvert whenever possible.
>>
>>32591480

You're not "fucking done with college" just because you're (predictably) surrounded by a bunch of sheltered college kids. Just play ball, get your education, and fuck as many slutty co-eds as possible.
>>
>>32592870
An inability to recognize that other people may have more experience than you and an inability to say that you don't know.
>>
File: 1483686614872.jpg (1001KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1483686614872.jpg
1001KB, 1280x853px
I went to college at a liberal hell hole state University and had no political opinions coming in. I got the feeling that something wasn't right while watching white guys denounce their own race and ancestral history, but carried on. My final year, the pendulum swung so hard to the right that I had trouble going to some classes. I went full /pol/itician. I will never forget hearing my (((sociology))) professor say, that all guns should be illegal, and the entire class cheered.
>>
File: 1479221241207.jpg (86KB, 437x596px) Image search: [Google]
1479221241207.jpg
86KB, 437x596px
>>32594730
Life in 2015
>Go on /int/
>Call euros muslims
>Euros call me Amerifat
>shitpost in /lat/
life in 2016
>Go on /int/
>Call euros muslims
>Euros call me Amerifat
>shitpost in /lat/ but now i use "Build the Wall" memes

projections for 2017
>Go on /int/
>Call non brit euros muslims
>Euros call me Amerifat
>shitpost in /lat/

I died and went to hell, didn't I?
>>
>>32592802

What, real life isn't paranoid 4chan schizophrenia? Say it ain't so anon
>>
I go to school at a large university, but many of the folks that go are older, with a good amount of vets like myself as well, and I'm in a free state so most of the conversations I hear are pro-gun. I'm a liberal arts major as well. We got campus carry last semester too, feels good man.
>>
>>32599090
Amerifat
LA ILLAHA ILLAH ALLAH ALLAHU AKBAR
pinche gringo
>>
>>32591699
>>going into a sea of dude bro's and party girls that are going to make me feel like an old man at best
There are much worse fates than being the old guy in a group of partying kids.

Let's face it, you've (hopefully) got a few years of sense in you and a sixpack among a fuckload of hot young girls, some of whom have daddy issues.
>>
File: [bork bork].jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
[bork bork].jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>32599148
Jódete jajaja
>>
>>32592093
I always just point out that we're drunk, and handling weapons whilst drunk is as bad as driving drunk.
>>
>>32591654
we did it reddit
>>
>>32594543
Hillsdale?
>>
>>32596015
lots of shitposting and trolling outside of 4chan on places with a lot more SJW's like twitter, facebook, tumblr, ect around the election time. The veterans claim they helped get trump the election.
>>
File: 1433306660203.jpg (100KB, 900x697px) Image search: [Google]
1433306660203.jpg
100KB, 900x697px
>>32594730
tfw behind enemy lines at a liberal university and a part time job in NYC full of those same special snowflake students
lost some good friends, made some good enemies. I still wake up screaming
>>
>>32591742
I recently found out one of my professors takes a few nips with him to school and finishes them before the classes start. I found this out when we caught each other having a quick drink in the parking lot one morning. He said its to help "talk with these little pussy retards". I got a new drinking buddy though
>>
>>32591699
In the marines you had a solid brotherhood of capable men.
I guess thats what you miss. However brotherhoods can be found and made in civil life as well. start doing traditional blacksmithing. Do hunting, fishing or some sort of martial art. Anything with no-nonsense people who knows how to use their bodies for a task and are not afraid to get themselves dirty.
>>
File: dude.jpg (101KB, 658x792px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
101KB, 658x792px
>>32593916
>"ended on a cliffhanger in theatres"
>>
>>32594467
same, thankfully nobody knows how much of a redneck /k/ommando I am at heart but I cant wait until im done with the shithole and out of the state
>tfw college was supposed to be fun
im taking summer courses to finish early
>>
>>32592093
i expressly tell my friends not to mention my guns. thats firstly because i dont want to increase the risk of getting robbed and that ive found that the best way to introducy my hobby to new people is to let them get a solid impression of me as a man before they learn about my guns. That never fails to disarm whatever prejudices they have about gun owners
>>
File: 1481170375389.jpg (27KB, 419x344px) Image search: [Google]
1481170375389.jpg
27KB, 419x344px
>>32592093
you want something worse?
>playing xbox with some friends at my place
>COD or some shit, doesnt matter
>somebody complains that these games suck now (no shit), the guns arent even realistic and all modded and hacked to shit
>another guy says no theyre not, then gets up to get a drink
>or so I thought
>comes in with my fucking Sig p226
>mfw
>think this is the end
>"here anon, show them how your gun works"
>ask him to please put it back and never fucking do that again
>Pff whats your problem anon
>serves me right for thinking I shouldnt have to lock up my stuff like I have a toddler in the house
>>
File: winters.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
winters.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>32594730
>grandpa, were you a hero in the meme wars
>grandpa said no, but I served with some pretty big guys
>>
>>32600730
>Grandpa, were you a hero of the meme wars
I'm no hero, after what I had to do, I don't think anyone could be called a hero.
>>
>>32592208
celebrated new years in a run down ghetto a year ago, you can tell the difference.
>>
>>32595303
His statement would probably only affect the city. But I still find that it is way too harsh given that there is already a really strict provincial policy and he is adding an other one on top of that.
Also while we are on the subject of the election
>day after the election
>teacher ask us about our opinion
>the entire class is opposed
>a student and the teacher plays devils advocate
>too afraid to say anything because everyone is strongly opposed to trump
>Am I the only one that remembers that trump was running against hillary?
I legit heard a bunch of student asking each other what was the whole wikileaks/email scandals and they would quickly shut down any arguments saying that it is russian hackers
>>
>>32595061
Two dudes who replied first are fucking retarded. It's so when you're gripping the front of your rifle, your wrist is twisted a bit and pointing towards you right? well, your watch is pointed that way too so now you can see it while aiming or some shit.
>>
File: 1481254996831.jpg (65KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
1481254996831.jpg
65KB, 600x884px
>>32592093
i know how that feels

fuck them, teach them to know better. if you haven't yet, do it now.
>>
>>32593942
i usually just burn them so i don't ahve to touch the damn thing

diseased ass mice
>>
>>32600639
college is where you get to shitpost all night and day, drink at night, troll your roommates once in a while, and spam mic chat late at night
>>
>>32591480
and you are the reason were getting guns taken away you fuck head
>>
>>32594981
Wait shit, when did you go? Not a vet but currently attending, if what you say about your grades is true they may have been deliberately fucking you over. I've seen it happen.
>>
File: 20161228_085440.jpg (220KB, 587x526px) Image search: [Google]
20161228_085440.jpg
220KB, 587x526px
>>32597802
>be in 1st airborne shitposting brigade
>pushing on sandiego from the east
>taking intense resistance from north some how get around to our flank in the east
>get sandwiched in between tijuana and the fucking pacific ocean
>supply lines erratic air superiority is hindered because of Russian anti air
>only chance is to neutralize AA and push into south sandiego
>stiff resistance, light armor division, 13 t-72s, and multi colored hair commandos in the way.
>our 5 m1a2s take out all but 3 of the t72s before getting toasted
>get stuck in a shopping mall with a 3ft high cement wall around the parking lot after taking out their s-400s
>taking small arms fire with heavy casualties
>my buddy mark from basic takes a round to the neck
>blood splashes all over my face start screaming "CORE MAN UP!!!"
>pick up my m4 start firing at muzzle flashes
>rounds impacting all around me
>I know its over, did all we could
>hear a booming sound like Zeus himself came down from mount Olympus
>f-16s and a-10s
>BRAPBAPAPAB. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
>night sky is filled with tracers, ground is on fire
>lib forces in full retreat light armor devastated
>look down, medic still working on mark.
>I grab his hand "you're going home man"
>he murmers something, blood running from his mouth
>"its OK like this. T-tell my wife I did good"
>tear runs down his cheek as his hand goes limp in mine
>the sun starts to rise, hope rises with it.
>>
>>32597785
I was there. On the CA front. I was part of Meme Team 6, whose area of operations was Reddit. We were based at r/thedonald but we raided every shitlib subreddit until we all got banned. I saw action on the ground also- had a close call while taunting Mexican-flag protesters after the election. I'm glad to say I survived the war, but I don't want future generations to have to go though this.
>>
>>32601341
After the election, I dropped out, I saw no more use in my fighting, and grew tired of it after the battles seen there, all the abstract Birds, and all the bloodshed. I couln't take it anymore, I haven't ben back since the election, I wonder how they're holding up now. They still have their partnership battles at the sides of France, Austria, and Sweeden, but I'm not cut out for that kind of memeing anymore, I just casually meme on my free time.
>>
File: thx.jpg (220KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
thx.jpg
220KB, 900x900px
>tfw hearing the horrors of The Great Meme War

We owe you warriors an unspeakable debt.
>>
>mates and I wanting to grab Sonic at all hours of the night
>skeleton staff after 8pm
>decide to take a leak while waiting for food to come out
>get an overwhelminhly bad feelingabout two feet from bathroom
>hand on CC before opening door
>light doesn't immediately come on
>get grabbed by arm used to prop door open
>bloodied face and way, way too many teeth
>so spooked that I go completely numb and feels like I'm leaving my body
>didn't realize I dumped entire mag and started screaming while running backwards
>mates, employees and what few customers there were come see the ruckus
>police called and arrive
>monthlong legal battle ensues where parents claim I had kidnapped their kid
>turns out he was a runaway with some disease that causes unusual tooth growth
>teeth all inside face, skull, mouth, head, you name it
>kid was already mentally handicapped which didn't help his situation
>what I initially thought was blood was actually poop he was eating after most higher brain functions were long gone
>kid was supposed to be taken care of by his grandmother who never reported him missing so she could draw welfare
>parents were using their kid to remain in the states to keep jobs and thus played the "my babby was kidnapped!!" angle
>no cameras on that side of the restaraunt to support my story plus gun was taken away during the whole ordeal so I thought I was screwed
>even after the case closed I was called a childkiller and had to transfer schools, mates had my back but grew distant due to stress from the whole ordeal
Some nights I sit and drink nearly a whole liter by myself trying to get that fucking image of his face out of my mind.
>>
File: 1483549561186.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483549561186.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>>32601737

>parents/grandmother lose their kid
>someone finds him
>blame them to cover their own asses
>obviously don't care about the kid
>just want to stay in the states
>everyone who wasn't there buys into perception is reality bullshit
>you almost get fucked over
>mfw

I know you didn't plan it, but if only you hadn't shot. Maybe it would have gone differently.
>>
File: Marines after Battle of Tarawa.jpg (218KB, 1600x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Marines after Battle of Tarawa.jpg
218KB, 1600x1207px
>>32597785
That was the problem, the higher ups thought we would be able to replicate the successful assaults and raids from the Twitter and Reddit Frony (before they got shut down) but they underestimated the staunch resistance we encountered there.

Over in a week they said....

I saw men who took part in those daring and risky Reddit raids break down into a blubbering mess, it was hard for us "new breed" to watch.

If we had the same supplies and support, it would've been an easier campaign but most resources got diverted to the Twitter Front during that crucial week before the Election.

We didn't think we'd encounter an enemy with no sense of self preservation, we mowed them down by the hundreds but they just kept coming even though their memes were low grade or slapped together and they had no facts or arguments.
>>
>>32595044
Not a vet but currently doing trade school (Aircraft Mechanic FAA A&P cert.) and there are some vets in our small class, things are really chill and there isn't the faintest bit of nu-male libtard bullshit. Age composition is about half young guys (18-ish like myslef) and guys in their late 20s & 30s.
>>
File: 1476163826684.jpg (51KB, 599x675px) Image search: [Google]
1476163826684.jpg
51KB, 599x675px
>>32597496
>curiosity intensifies
>clearly spirit/opportunity rover

Dying alone like me, anon.
>>
>>32601828
I still regret it to this day. There was nothing in the kid's eyes to signal that he was going to attack me or anything, I reacted out of pure shock to seeing how wrong his face looked. I don't have any other way to describe it. I acted correctly based on feeling my life was in danger, and that helped take a lot of the shock away after a while but I still feel like such a fucking idiot for thinking he was a skinwalker-esque shadow creature or something. Fuc,
>>
>cat brought a live mouse into the house and left it in the bathroom.
>brought cat back in to finish it
>Cat looks at me like "nigga I left it there on purpose"
>bring second cat in
>Second cat shows no interest whatsoever
>Bring third cat
>runs away
>Bring big dog
>big dog smells it, wanders off
>Stomp mouse dead myself and toss it down the canyon

The fuck do I feed these lazy louts for?
>>
File: Cover-tom2.jpg (38KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cover-tom2.jpg
38KB, 565x600px
>>32602316
That's what you get for buying sentient animals.
>>
>>32602316
fuck mane, I swear my cat fucks with anything thats smaller than her, she's a little killer.

There was a point she seemed to bring me a blood sacrifice every other day when we had a rat infestation, I made sure she got a treat and a bowl of warm milk whenever she did
>>
>>32602316
>falling for the feline jew
Come on, son. We bred rat terriers and similar dogs into existance to get rid of vermin. Cats don't do shit.
>>
Would you rather have a Jewish neighbor that owns guns or a Muslim neighbor with guns?
>>
File: 1464996623807.jpg (390KB, 1500x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1464996623807.jpg
390KB, 1500x1093px
>>32597748
California front,bay area group.

There isn't many of us left,I can still hear the screams.
>>
>>32602920
Same here, kinders is the only thing that keeps me going. If not for them I would have abandoned my post long ago.
>>
>>32591985
what are the meme wars?
>>
>>32602650
Muslim. Because At least he won't get PTSD very time he shoots it.
>>
I want to drop out of college. Every day is just a new cuck greentext story. Can't own a gun, constantly getting lectured about muh privilege and muh rawciss. the libcuck teachers are trying to shove feminism and cultural marxism down our throats even more now that Trump is President. I haven't fucked a single girl since I got here, all of them are starbucks drinking sluts attached to some numale or baby-faced chad. everyone looks at me like I'm a freak, whenever I try to talk people just go silent and stone faced, and then go back to talking about whatever as if I didn't say anything. I've stop going to the campus gym, because the staff are all hood niggers who i'm sure are bullying me. I fucking hate that I'm getting cucked out of a future. I want to leave, but I don't want to be minwage failure for the rest of my life. I hate how liberals have made being able to tolerate their degenerate curricullum for a number of years the determinate of whether you can have a tolerable life.
>>
>>32591699
Replying pretty late but I go to a huge city school and there's at least one vet in each of my classes.

They are either huge douche bags or wise and respectable adults. I work with the latter type as much as possible. Try to be that kind
>>
>>32601737
Thankyou for your service.
>>
>>32603114
If possible, maybe find a trade school, or just finish where you are now, nothing is worse than working a minwage job that you don't like. Don't take what the sjw's say personally, they are just children who don't know better.
>>
File: 1479167981590.jpg (49KB, 580x786px) Image search: [Google]
1479167981590.jpg
49KB, 580x786px
>>32594730
101st Airborne screaming Autisms, stationed on the twitter front for most of 2015. Then we got stationed on Facebook with a supporting role on /pol/ for the election week
In all seriousness Ive legitimately lost friendships this past year because of all of this. Was it worth it to see all the tears and bloodshed on election night? Youre goddamn right
>>
>>32603004
It is what we now call the meme battles that occurred from mid-2015 all the way until election day. It was a joint effort across the internet and some 3D areas where we would fight with memes to elect our Leader. We fought SJWs, CTR, and Cucks, they tried their best to defeat us, but alas, the lost.

Some say that the Meme Wars were honorable, those people didn't see what most saw. In reality, the Meme War was bloody and gruesome. We lost a lot of friends and even some relatives along the way. There were guerilla fighters that would be forced to act alone, usually ending in the death of their social spheres, since they were surrounded, this was the main way to fight in the CA Front I hear.

For some, the War isn't over, and has only just begun. I served and lost some friends along the way, but I continued, for I knew that we would win. Sure it looked hopeless at times, when the enemy would slander our Leader, making up lies, and use nonfacts, but We prevailed and won.

If you want to learn more about the Meme War, go to /pol/ and you will find a large group of the veterans there, usually laughing, celebrating, or taunting SJWs.
>>
>>32603487
>If you want to learn more about the meme wars go on /pol/ and stay there

FTFY
>>
>>32603577
Sevens confirm. Kek wills it.
>>
File: 1437192675236.gif (126KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1437192675236.gif
126KB, 160x120px
>>32602266
Everything is going to be okay, anon.
>>
File: doubt.png (85KB, 728x392px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85KB, 728x392px
>>32592208
>vet with combat experience
>can't tell the difference between gunfire and fireworks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_boom
>>
>>32599100
>t. somebody who's never had to go to school in California
>>
>>32595061
So you can tell what time it is without taking your support hand off the rifle.
>>
>>32592802
UMD?
>>
File: to all who served meme war.jpg (42KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
to all who served meme war.jpg
42KB, 320x454px
>>32591985
*sniff sniff* Too soon, anon. Too soon. So many good memers died.

I heard on one front, an entire company of the 23rd Queensland Shitposters, was wiped out in a single skirmish. We must do our part to remember all those who served.

Semper Ranem
>>
>>32594730
Probably shouldn't discuss this in public, dunno if it's declassified yet. Asymemetric Warfare division, Special Operations behind enemy lines in Tumblr. We were the right-wing equivalent CTR over there. We didn't have the numbers, but we had the best men in the entire Meme Army, and the most cutting edge memes available. But shit got bad. We had to use their own memes against them. We redpilled the locals. 80% causalities at least, and we lost some of our best. Aside from the countless good men who fell in the war, Sgt. Libertarian--princess was hit on the 23rd of November, just as we were leaving country. Cpl. Your-Uncle-Dave was meme'd by the tumblr lords themselves, but he's back on his feet, praise kek.
I meme'd a tumblrina within an inch of their life once. They didn't even know anything and part of me knew that going into it - I just did it for the sake of doing it. That place fucks with you, man. It makes you do things you never thought possible.
I've considered suicide more than once, but for the kids, I stay alive. I stay alive and hope and pray that my swords may stay plowshares. I hope and pray that my children never live to see another Meme War. I hope and pray that if they do, I've still got it in me to take their place, spare them the horrors. But... I don't think the prayers matter. After what I saw and did over there, I'm not sure God is listening anymore.

>>32596910
"I know not what memes Meme War II will be fought with, but I know that Meme War III will be fought with Advice Animals and Rage Comics."
>>
Anyone going to Ball State university wanna meet up? I got kik or email for contact.
>>
>>32607140
I really felt like talking to you for a long time and leading you on.

The first time you asked to meet up at the college i would schedule it then claim my car broke down so i couldn't make it.

I would then try and schedule us to meet somewhere with public access video cameras and i would just watch you as you waited for me.

then i thought it through and realize my joke would just be me being an asshole.
>>
>>32593023
This is why I wanted to join.
Then i realize thats gay as fuck.
Still funny.
>>
>>32607284
I'm lonely on campus and need more local people to hang out with. Mainly to talk about milsurp and the ass on campus, but cool dude.
>>
>>32605544
Heyyyy another MN fag like me! By the way I am not OP
>>
File: 151689_ts.jpg (88KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
151689_ts.jpg
88KB, 1154x1154px
>>32594677

dont forget this, also cheapo

hook & loop nametape can be cut off because its gay with it on and with it off it looks like a pretty legit plain jacket
>>
>>32607314
>I'm lonely on campus and need more local people to hang out with. Mainly to talk about milsurp and the ass on campus
sorry to hear my dude, i hope you find a buddy.

I live no where near there.
>>
>>32607352
Thanks yo appreciate it
>>
>>32607344
What is that? I like the way it looks.
>>
>>32591480
Bad move, OP.
You missed an opportunity for that foppish numale to learn a hard lesson about being a man.

If you had let him try to pull the mouse off the glue trap or deal with it himself... well...

If you've ever used a glue trap and had to deal with the aftermath, you'll know why they are the least humane animal trap of them all.

Faggy people keep thinking they're the more humane choice because it doesn't outright kill the mouse, but getting caught isn't the inhumane part, it's what happens after.

You did the most humane thing that could be done, but since you didn't let them find out for themselves why you never use glue traps, they'll think you're a psycho who was looking for an excuse to use his knife on a living creature.

In any college/uni setting, the right answer is always "sit back and let the idiots be idiots." Any time you try to add balance to an instructor's blatant heavy political leanings, any time you try to correct someone when they are factually incorrect, any time you try to take responsibility and do the right thing when everyone else is breaking down and backing away from the problem, they will always paint you as the unstable villain because you had the balls to do something.
>>
>>32593468
this. I mean if the cat catches one, eh, rules of nature. but they cant even get at any of my food. they just come in during the winter cause its warm.
>>
File: austrian_m65_jacket4.jpg (142KB, 911x923px) Image search: [Google]
austrian_m65_jacket4.jpg
142KB, 911x923px
>>32607370

austrian m65 jacket, definitely quality build but pretty heavy imo

its like the USGI M65 only its a darker OD color, usually find them for around $30 or $40 bucks

if you can find a goretex membrane one that would probably be better, but its got enough room to wear thick baselayers and a hoodie underneath. probably the only milsurp i'll wear in public because i can get away with it due not being a scrawny little shit
>>
>>32592870
You are all "those" freshmen. The key is to stop worrying about being "those" freshmen (the classic "those" freshmen mentality) and relax and you'll be the kind of freshmen people don't mind so much. It's almost endearing if you aren't a nervous little faggot or a tryhard about it.
>>
>>32595278
Is your name Jenn?
Because thats kinda sounds like my mom:
>>
>>32591985
You haven't seen hell until you've seen your best friend torn apart by rabid attack doges.
>>
>>32595061
Well watches have diamond faces and diamonds are about the hardest shit you can make.

So while the outside of your arm can take a fair beating, as we all know the inside is full of mushy veins and is far more vital to your continued existence. This is why you cover it with an unbreakable diamond-faced Casio timepiece in case somebody attempts to slit your wrist while you sleep
>>
>>32591699
Same thing but coming out of the army, just try and get plugged into the veterans resource center, the gym, and be friendly. No one really cares that you served so its best not to bring up up unless youre verbally bitch slapping a college kid who thinks he knows everything about the middle east, our government, and world politics.
>>
>>32597535
>dead hooker
No one but her pimp is going to care.
Separate the bones the teeth and the skin/meat/organs.
Grind bone to dust, dump somewhere like a drain.
Chuck teeth in a grinder or melt them, better yet keep them if you got balls
Take the meat inna woods or grind and make burger.
Drain the body in the bath tube for a few hours and make sure you keep the vent on DO THIS AT NIGHT BLEACH AND LYE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Also smell and decay is a thing ice is good.
TLDR no one cars sour hooker chopem up and ditch in different locations
Hide evidence of the interaction with her
>>
>>32607494
That arm angle is throwing me off, but it looks /fa/shionable, I would need to bulk (which I'm doing) to probably wear it like that guy. I'll bookmark it for later, I want to try out the parka first, should come in tomorrow, pretty hyped for that.
>>
File: wear it with pride.png (79KB, 227x239px) Image search: [Google]
wear it with pride.png
79KB, 227x239px
>>32591985
I've seen men ripped apart by gore threads,
I've seen 'em consumed by sissy hypno webms,
I was there when we memed Bruce Jenner into the fastest woman in the world; Typed up the petition and everything.

But nothing prepared me for the chaos of the meme war.

They were everywhere. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more real it just kept coming and coming. It was like my whole life was nothing but memes. I don't think I slept more than 2 hours a night between the b8 watches and the banter control.
>>
>>32594658
Good job backing up the swede
>>
>>32595150
>suicide jokes
>dark humor
Why did normalfags have to find 4chan?
>>
>>32593942
>old work pal needs a new roommate
>rent is reasonable and guy is chill
>end up having an excellent year living with him
>only problem is apartment is shithole
>get mice 2 days before landlord is showing place for next year
>lay down 4 traps from kitchen to bedrooms along walls
>bait with sugar cookies mushed into the pad
>really make 'em pull at it
>next day 3 traps are cleaned out and untripped
>last one has a dead mouse in it
He was a true warrior. We buried him with proper rites (bagpipes and eulogy) and entombed him in an oatmeal box.

We had to do in his cousin the same way the next week. They were our greatest enemies.
>>
>>32600998
Member when boys used to shoot and eat animals and smoke cigerettes and combed their hair back wearing leather jackets
I member.
>>
>>32607609
It's dark, relative to everyday speak, not as dark as what happens here, but at least a darker grey.
>>
>>32601737
I'm a fuck up but you're a really big fuck up.
Drink and shoot yourself faggot.
>shooting at something you cant id.
Not even miilly and i know that.
>>
>>32602316
Ive seen my cat take a starling out of the air by jumping from the roof of my porch. Yours just suck.
>>
>>32601737
You saw a monster, anon. Happened all the time, back in the day. How the fuck were you supposed to know about some obscure-ass mouth disease?
>>
>>32607451
Collage is pathetic.
Do ou think if my nigger ass went to collage i could mug kids and steal shit?
How linked are cops/security
Always wanted to sell "coke" that was just half coke and half powder bleach.
I just wanna fuck with people and be a bully again.
>>
>>32607855
Jesus, are you a cartoon character? There's no way you're serious.
>>
>>32607527
my watch has a sapphire face which scratches easily & since I love this watch more than a fat kid loves cake I wear it facing in to protect it.
>>
File: this... is actually really good.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this... is actually really good.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>32594730
I did my time on the front lines. /pol/ defense task force, banter division.

My PS wasn't good enough for an active meme assignment, so I got lumped in with what I thought were a bunch of burnouts. Little did we know we were the last line against the shill hordes to come.

Believe it or not there was a time when there was no need for a /pol/ guard. We only ever saw newfags once or twice a week and they usually turned tails pretty quick after a few faggot volleys.

But from the moment the Meme Emperor announced his bid it was like the gates of some faggoty hell had opened up on our board. The aussie shitposts had always been a nuisance, at least the bogans more or less kept things respectable but these newer than new, never-lurked-a-day-in-their-life newfags were some kind of spectacular cancer we'd never seen (these are the faggots that'd turn into shills later on).

Once the Natsoc general and nigger hate threads fell we realized we needed a solid front to repel this shitstorm. I must have spent 8 hours a day, posting as quickly as my fingers could type. My post count must have been in the millions. It took everything we had to kek the shills off of that board.

Some still haven't left, you know. It's all they know anymore, they just keep posting, day after day; ghosts of their former selves. They still don't know it's over.
>>
>>32607883
50/50
Legit can i sell cocaine with powder bleach in it too NUMALE and the women there or is coke no longer the drug kids do?
That and how about the laptops and cameras and consoles?
Those are easy sells, do collage kids leave shit out a lot?
Honestly man I've stolen food and clothes before.
Rough times inna zone.
>>
>>32607979
This has to be some meme I'm unaware of.
No one is this stupid.
>>
>>32600777
The things we posted.

How can we ever look our children in the eye?
>>
>>32602316
Shit, tell me about it. I taught this fucking cat to hunt basement crickets years ago, but now fresh mouse poop doesn't even get a rise out of him. Lazy old bastard.
>>
>>32608001
Pretty stupid after years of drinking hard liquor and getting my head slammed into shit.
Still going slang coke with bleach in it.
And steal their shit but how good is security at collages university's?
Is it like halfway houses or are cops and rent a cops err where.
>>
>>32607957
Some nights I wake up in a cold sweat, feeling like I have to check a thread to repel the oncoming invasion. I don't think it will ever go away, I can't tell the people in my life what I did during the war, they would look at me as if I were a monster.
>>
>>32602316
Cats, both large and domestic, are mostly solitary, but have a very equal and loose-pack mentality when they live in groups. They'll help each other out, clean each other, and no one has superiority over another.

Basically, whereas your dog sees you as "dad" and thus the dominant one, your cats see you as just another big hairless clawless cat. They caught that mouse for you, because they've noticed that you seem unable to catch mice. They felt bad for you, and expected you to finish it off and/or eat it yourself. By bringing the cat back to it, he was basically just like "Yeah, got it for you, man. You don't even have claws, I figured you could use a mouse for once in your life. What? No, -I- got it for -you-." It was basically just really awkward for him, a cat version of the hallway shuffle.

The other cat didn't care either, because cats catch, kill, and/or eat mice all the time when you aren't watching. They don't go bragging or showing off, it's just what they do for fun. Any time they bring something to you, it's literally their way of feeding you, repaying you for all the times you feed them.
>>
>>32595643
>>32597509
>>32598969
>>32606287
>tfw you will never do cloak and dagger shit in the most important conflict of your lifetime
why live
>>
>>32607979
Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>32595061
put your arms down by your side, and try looking at the top of your wrist. then put your arm down and try looking at the bottom of your wrist.
which takes less effort?
>>
>>32608572
Why?
Cuz i typed random bull shit and the internets most bullshit site?
Because If so you got trolled by low shitty bait
>>
>>32594730
Certified 102nd Airborne, inserted deep behind enemy lines on the liberal UC front, the drop was brutal, but managed to meme myself into survival, we were scattered, the drop was all fucked up, too much flak from the 74th buzzfeed battalions, man we managed to patch together some mixed units, but the firepower was just too much.
>>
File: IMAG0113.jpg (95KB, 692x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0113.jpg
95KB, 692x855px
>>32602316
>>32602390
>>32602485
yall just got shit cats.
>>
>>32594730
12th Trigger Division here, we got sent straight into Tumblr territory. We did our jobs too well apparently, we were pulled out after hitting the Stein crowd, bit of a PR nightmare, attempted suicides everywhere.

We were disbanded, me and a few of the others were posted to the Facebook front, the rest is history.
>>
>>32592824
>It turned snot-nosed freshmen into proper fraternity men
Anon, no one talks like that, what do you gain from lying on the internet?
>>
>>32605690
f
>>
>>32594730
Stationed as special forces. Had to go behind enemy lines. I converted a lot of people... I was in the Nebraska sector. Not a very talked about area, but it was an even battle. All the hicks formed a militia for Trump, all the libtards formed a militia for Shillary. It was absolute hell. Thank God for the Air Force dropping tactical bants.
>>
I love nu-males. They lower the bar to being manly so fucking far that I'm actually to attain it.

Back in the day you had to kill at least 3 japs in a knife fight on a sinking ship to get a girl to even hold hands with you. These days all you have to do is NOT be a fucking nu-male beta cuck, do a few pushups every few days and not screech like a faggot and you're golden
>>
>>32608550
Wait another four years anon, we'll see if it's meme war 2
>>
>>32605690
F
>>
>>32594730

never saw action on twitter but being a Fobbit on /pol/ was enough for me.
>>
>>32594658
To be fair, she didn't care why he wanted to buy a gun until he put on the mask.
>>
>>32594730
Did some patrols at the local range with the MAGA Hat platoon. I think we converted a few of the older traditional GOP fudds.
>>
File: 1478552224087.jpg (98KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
1478552224087.jpg
98KB, 1024x655px
>>32594730
Who /bureau of memetic warfare/ here?
>>
>>32595568
I've never been pregnant so I don't see a need for abortions.
>>
File: cryingpepe.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
cryingpepe.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>32605690
We were just kids man
>>
>>32611263
Baneposting is never going to stop being funny.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482741685692.jpg (70KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482741685692.jpg
70KB, 640x960px
>>32597535
>>
>>32613601
You have to use Jet fuel so that it won't melt the barrel
>>
>>32594730
I served in the Trump Foreign Legion. I was mostly a /pol/ fobbit. But every now and then we raided high priority targets on Facebook and Instagram.
>>
>>32595415
Holy fuck anon

I like it
>>
>>32594567
nah man your friend isnt a dindu, /k/ needs to learn there are two types of blacks in this country. Type 1 would be upstanding black folk, like your friend.
Type 2 is the dindu nuffin hood niggers.
>>
>>32591480
>>go to super liberal noguns college

found the DRUMPHFED supporter
>>
File: 1480557503792.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1480557503792.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>32592208
tfw when in the WVU rifle club
>>
>>32594730
deep cover spy at college making libs question their beliefs
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.